Loss Bet

Story Info
Guy loses his ass to a girl with a big dick.
837 words
4.23
71.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry going for such a long time without posting here. I hope this little short story can satiate your appetite while I work on a few longer ones. Let me know what you think in the comment section below. Follow me for more and check out my profile.

***

"Ahhh! It hurts!" I whine as she tries to push a cock too big inside my tight little butthole.

"Stop being a baby, I told you it's going to hurt a little," she says, pulling out and then spitting on my little pucker. Rubbing her dick up and down my crack, she slathers it with her saliva, getting my stink hole nice and wet before she continues her conquest.

"I changed my mind, I don't want to do this," I say.

"That's too bad, you agreed to the bet and you lost. Your ass is mine," she says giving my ass a hard slap. She squeezes my cheeks and spreads them as she pushes me further into the couch.

"Be gentle," I plead with her as I look into her eyes, full of need and unbridled lust. Fear could not begin to describe the emotions I felt as she prepared to bore down on me again. Her eyes full of lust and possession.

She buries her face between my cheeks and lathers her tongue up and down my crack. She keeps my ass spread open as she climbs back between my legs and kiss my little butthole with the tip of her dick.

Whipping her blonde hair back over her shoulder, she gives me a wicked grin before she pushes her dick hard against the entrance to my back door. I gasp in pain as her log splits into my cabin. "Ahhhgrrrggghh!"

She doesn't stop there, she continues to push her pole even farther north of my rectum. I grab whatever I can as the pain paints my vision with black spots. She stops all of a sudden. "You know I didn't have to be so rough if you would have just agreed to the bet. Instead you had to be a sore loser. Fuck your ass is so tight."

How can she have a dick the size of a fucking soda pop can and as long as fucking banana. As soon as I saw her fat cock, I knew it wouldn't fit. I have to bite my lip just to take my mind off the pain in my ass.

"All I ever wanted was this ass," she moans as she slowly withdraws from my asshole, nearly taking it with her. She gives it a hard slap, pushing a groan out from my lips. "Fuck I still can't believe you're 18."

She slowly starts sink that dick back inside me. "You've always been such a girl. Maybe that's why you have an ass better than most of my friends."

Slowly she starts to work her hips into a rhythm, slowly thrusting that dick deep inside of me before pulling it out to the tip.

"Listen Craig, I don't really want to hurt you. Although, I can't lie, it really fucking turns me on when you struggle." Her hips connect with my ass as she hilts that cock inside the sheath of my ass. I gasp out as I desperately try to breath. It's hard with a 9 inch dick up where the sun don't shine. I can barely even register the words that are coming out of her mouth. "Look at that, I can't believe it. Your slutty ass just swallowed all of my cock."

She slowly starts to pick up the pace. Thrusting that dick in and out of me. The sound of her thighs slapping against my ass cheeks fill the air. "Oh fuck your ass feels so fucking good."

A moan escapes my lips as her dick rubs up against something really sensitive. She lets out a laugh. "See? I knew you'd start to enjoy it. You're a natural born cockslut."

She slams her dick inside me. As if a light turns on, pleasure rips through me. Her thrusts pick up speed. Each time that dick submerges inside my ass, a ripple of pleasure cascades through my body like a rock dropped into a pond. Fuck. The pain is a long lost memory compared to the pleasure that has taken over. "Fuck,me!" I moan out.

"With pleasure," Veronica purs. "You know this isn't going to be just a one time thing, right? You're mine now. This ass is mine now."

She furiously starts to slam that dick inside me. Each thrust makes me moan like a bitch. "Say it. Say you belong to me. Say you're my little buttslut. My cockslave."

"I"m yours, Veroonicaaa! I"m your buttslut. Fuck!" She pounds my ass with that jackhammer of hers. "Fuck my ass. I'm your cockslave. Uhh, fuck I'm coming."

She slams inside me and all of a sudden she explodes filling my ass with her hot sticky jizz. "That's right little brother, from now on you're mine."