Loss of Virginity to a Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad you said that because I don't know if I could get it up again. That was so amazing," I said as I rolled off of her and started to calm down as well.

We both started to calm down when she finally said, "I think we should get dressed now."

"Alright," I said as I started to get my clothes on.

We both got dressed when I started to get my wallet out but she put her hand on mine and said, "No Sam don't worry about paying for this. It is on the house. I have never been pleased that much before and the honor of taking your virginity is enough payment. In fact I would like to give you my personal number and e-mail and maybe we can do this again sometime or just keep in contact."

"Oh my god Isabella I don't know what else to say but thank you. I am forever in your debt," I said as I walked up to her and gave her a passionate deep kiss.

We finally broke our kiss when she said, "I think we better get going."

"Ahh darn ok," I said not happy that we had to part but I knew we had to.

We made our way out and we discussed to the hostess our arrangement of payment and then she gave me her information and that is when I left and headed home where I am now retelling this story. I already sent her an e-mail and we decided we would meet up again next week but I will have to tell you about that later. Thank you for reading this story and please if you have any comments or concerns please feel free to leave them and please vote. Thanks again.

12