Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varian P
Varian P
678 Followers

Cat tried to comfort her dad with a smile. They both knew, she had more natural aptitude than Derrek for science. That Derrek's choice of career had been inspired by admiration for his father, and motivated, a least in part, by a need to prove himself to him. To win a larger share of his father's love.

"God, what have I done? What have I done to you both? Every hope, every dream either of you ever had went to the bottom of the sea with that boat. Because of me."

"Shhh. Daddy." She sat down beside him on the bench and put her hand on his shuddering back.

"What kind of man drags his children off to an unpopulated island? In secret, in violation of international treaties, so they don't even know where to look for us? And doesn't even leave before the monsoons? Because a fragment of data is a few days out of reach? I've ruined your life, Cat. I'm so sorry."

"Don't, Dad. Don't be sad. I'm not. My life isn't what I pictured, what I planned. But it's not ruined. It's whole and beautiful."

He smiled at her, but his dark eyes were so full of pain, it hurt her to look at him.

"Whole and beautiful. That's good, Kitten. Rome will burn. There's no water, so let the fire eat the library and the temple. At least there's music."

"Daddy?"

Fat warm drops of rain pelted them. All around them the jungle hissed under the coming torrent. Victor stood and drifted to the center of the clearing, his dark eyes blind to her, to where his steps took him. If he was crying, the rain camouflaged his tears.

"What have I done? What have I done?" he mumbled, sinking to his knees in the mud. When she sank down before him, she could barely discern his, "All those children, crying for milk. And poor Nirina's dry."

"Daddy, please." Seeing her dad crumple and weep terrified. "Please don't give up. We didn't mean that. Please."

She climbed onto his lap and wrapped her arms around him. Since she was a tiny child, he'd held and rocked her this way when she was hurt. She stroked his wet hair, kissed his wet face. His arms wound around her, so tight he seemed to be clinging for life.

"It's okay, Daddy."

The wet earth mouthed their legs, trying to swallow them. Their wet skin, their hot bodies, rain warm like blood dissolving the ground beneath them so they would sink.

"Just hold onto me, Daddy. Don't let go. Don't let go."

Below them the earth was soft, between them he was hard, hard sorrow, hard loss, hard need and the sky bled on them, they were slick with it, kneeling in it, the earth's blood, shed by the sky. In her hand he was hot and hard, slick and swollen with blood.

When he shuddered and sobbed she said, "Please Daddy. Don't let go. Hold on to me."

She took him in, held him safe in her warmth, her body's tight embrace, and he held her closer, clung more desperately. She wanted. His pain, his love. Wrapped around him, their bodies locked, heads nestled in the crooks of necks, arms wound around, her hungry body swallowing him, her tiny flexes milked him of his pain, drank up his love.

Still sinking in the mud, her slick heat still nursing at his hardness, she touched his lips with hers, drank his little sob, and kissed, deep and warm. Once, they yielded and looked at each other through a few inches of air and rain. His dark eyes saw her, now, not Rome and fires. He saw her, and took her kiss.

***

Derrek stood by the hut, letting the hot rain lash his bare skin, begging himself for the strength to open the door. To endure the burden of his crimes. To face his father's dark eyes.

Inside there was relentless black, but they were both there. He knew. He could smell them. The air in the hut was thick with the scent of their warm bodies. Close, musky, a den of copulating animals.

Hot rage burned up his shame. Seething, panting, he found them, clumped in a warm bundle of flesh. Ready to fight, he took hold of her smooth calf and dragged her away from the other male. No kick, no scream. No lunge and pounce. Her breath sped up, but she was soft. Naked and damp and redolent of the other, she let Derrek spread her open, let him fill her sticky cunt with his hard cock. Hungry for blood he bit her lips and she bit back and writhed under him as he fucked, thrusting madly between her splayed, sticky thighs. He bit and sucked her breasts, licked and nipped her throat, fucking, frenzied, his cock so sore and hard, tearing into her with his need, growling, screaming, fucking her. Needing to spill, godfuck, dying to pour his heat into her.

He clutched her sweaty thigh, dug his fingers into her slippery flesh, pumped his hips, drove his hard, aching length into her slick sheath over and over, inhaled her breath, tasted her mouth. It made him hotter and harder, more needful when she keened and clutched, bucked under his violent thrusts. God. Fuck. He sank into her and spilled it all.

He was still shaking with exhaustion and fear when she whispered his name and drew him with her, back to the nest. She settled in between them and put her arm around him, pulling him close against her. The next moment he felt a second, heavier arm, a larger hand settle on his middle.

They slept. They woke. Even Victor forgot the morning's work, and the three of them went to the sea, gathering fruit along the way. They lounged in the morning sun, ate and swam and played.

Derrek watched his father with new eyes. All his life, he'd looked up to him, the wise, gentle patriarch, the esteemed professor, the renowned botanist; he'd emulated him, done everything to win praise, to get that certain look of adoring approval from those inky blue eyes. But he'd never seen him as a man. Not until that day in the cave.

Now, watching him tease and wrestle with Cat in the surf, Derrek saw why he'd felt so threatened, so angry these last few weeks. Older, smarter, taller, broader, even more virile and manly-looking, Victor was the alpha.

But he'd let Derrek have Cat, right in front of him. He'd lain there in the dark, listening to their grunts, the sound of their hot bodies slapping together as they coupled. Would he expect Derrek to do the same? Passively watch his father fuck his sister? The seething jealousy he'd felt as he'd smelled the proof of their mating in the hut roiled in his belly.

All morning he waited for Victor to leave them alone, to go on his daily circuit around the island, collecting samples, recording temperatures. Never since they'd come ashore had he neglected a morning's work. But hour after hour he was still there, napping in the morning sun, cooling himself in the cerulean sea.

He emerged from the water, his wet shorts clinging to his thighs, hugging his long, thick cock. The sight of it tortured Derrek with images of it swollen and stiffly pointing upward, of Cat opening her mouth and drawing it between her lips, of their dad's hard cock aimed like a spear at his sister's cunt, the swollen head nuzzling and parting her lips and nudging its way inside.

As if she'd read his mind, as if she wanted to kill him with jealousy and hurt, the moment their dad sat on his mat and laid back, still dripping from his swim,Cat crawled over to him on her hands and knees, slinking up between his hairy thighs. Propping himself on his elbows, their dad looked into her mischievous green eyes, and grinned.

"May I?" she asked, then added, "Daddy?"

Fuck, the twisted little bitch was into it. The incest thing. She'd probably been screaming, "Fuck me, brother!" in her head every time they'd gone at it.

She brushed her delicate fingertips along the length of that long fat cock, in crude relief in its sheath of wet fabric. When she touched him, their father's belly fluttered, and even though she took her hand away, his prick started to swell and rise. Neither of them gave Derrek so much as a glance. It felt like someone was strangling him.

Cat tore the velcro fly apart and slid Victor's shorts down, and his stiffening cock flopped onto his hip. Not as long as Derrek's. But thicker.

Derrek wanted to scream as Cat licked her lips, lowered her face to her dad's crotch and engulfed the engorged head. Their dad whimpered. Maybe Victor hadn't had his cock sucked since their mom had died. Six years. Somehow, that took a little of the sting out of it, what Cat was doing. Still, his gut wrenched as Derrek watched inch after inch of his dad's erection sink between Cat's full, glossy lips, and his own cock rebelled against his sour indignation, pulsing blood engorging and lifting it.

"Am I doing alright, Daddy?" Cat asked with a teasing grin, letting the spit-gleaming cock stand up on its own for a moment.

Victor smiled, his expression a mixture of arousal and wry amusement. But his husky voice was rough with tender feeling. "Yes, Kitten."

Derrek's heart hammered his ribs. She was his. His, not Victor's. He tore his gaze from her full mouth sliding up and down that fat wet cock, swallowing, expelling, swallowing, and scanned the beach for something heavy. A rock. A chunk of wood. Nothing.

When he looked again, Victor turned and his ink-blue eyes met Derrek's and his wry smile went earnest and kind. Her face hovering over their dad's swollen cock, Cat turned to Derrek, dipped her back and raised her ass. Presenting. Cold rage splashed through Derrek's hollow gut. No more.

No more thoughts. Derrek just felt. His aching need throbbing through his stiff cock, and want. Want to possess. A driving need to take what she offered.

Hands and knees digging into the shifting sand he crawled forward, low for the strike. His. Her ankle, rigid angles in his hand. Her calf muscles, her thigh muscles flexed when he pulled. Her foot slipped from his grip. He grabbed both ankles, dragged her back. She grunted and kicked back. Her foot struck his chest and she crawled back to Victor, back to her meal of raw cock. And Derrek crawled after her.

Knelt behind her. So close, now, he couldn't see her sucking, but he could hear the wet friction of her mouth on their dad's cock. Cat's panties had ridden up, half-buried between her ass cheeks. Her arousal had seeped through the crotch, and a wet spot mapped the topography of her cunt. Derrek peeled her panties away from her sex and a clear thread of her slick juice stretched as he pulled her them down.

Heart hammering, his whole body shaking, Derrek pulled out his hard cock and, gripping the base in his fist like the hilt of a sword, brought the swollen head to her slick, inflamed cunt. Her wet heat clenched around him and she whimpered around the cock in her mouth as he sank into her.

His eyes met the blue-black eyes of his father, and Derrek's chest tightened at the same time a startling heat suffused his body. Victor's languorous arousal seemed to sharpen. For a second he looked almost scared.

"Alright, Kitten?" he asked, combing his fingers through Cat's hair.

"Alright," she growled, that feral, needful sound she made when she wanted.

She'd let go of Victor's cock and arched up, tilting her head back, and smiled at Derrek over her shoulder. The sight of her lips, reddened and slightly swollen, and Derrek had to taste, had to kiss. Still sunk deep in her, his hip pressed hard to her ass, he strained forward for her mouth, licked and bit her lips, tasted her tongue, her familiar flavor laced with the unfamiliar taste of the other.

Startled, shocked but too hot, too driven to care, he released her mouth and, buried in her clinging heat, waited for it, wanting to watch it. Cat, her lips still parted and wet from their kiss, sank down and drew Victor's flushed, engorged head into her mouth. As if it were his cock being suckled and and licked, a vicarious twinge of pleasure shot through Derrek. When he looked up, his father smiled at him through his pleasure, and Derrek startled, suddenly aware how much his bitter rage had subsided.

And Cat. His exuberant Cat, so lithe and gleaming and earnest, her hips undulating as she sucked, so even though he was still, kneeling behind her, her cunt's slick grip massaged his stiff cock. He sank down on her, molded his body over hers. God, how was it he could discern her scent, the fragrance of her hair and skin, apart from the salt scent of the sea she'd frolicked in all morning, apart from himself and his father?

Behind her, inside her he started to move. He pulled slowly back, then with a determined thrust, sank into her. As he fucked he watched her, sliding the tight O of her lips up, up, baring the turgid, veined shaft of Victor's cock, sheened with her saliva, the inflamed crown. Derrek pumped into her, watched the tip of her tongue peek out from between her full lips to tease the delicate slit, to lap up the pearl of fluid there. Then the fat head, the long thick shaft all disappeared between her lips.

Godfuck. He pumped, frenzied, wanting deeper into her heat, her wet, the flexing grip of her cunt. Hard, deep, he fucked her while she sucked their dad, wet slurping sounds mingling with the clap of their bodies joining and the wet noises of his cock plunging into her pussy over and over.

Derrek pushed her bra up, bared her tits, found her nipples, already stiff and peaked atop her bunched aureole. Fucking, grunting, needing, he teased and tugged her nipples, and she keened, her whimpers muffled by her ardent sucking. He reached under with his other hand, found his way through her sopping curls and with two fingers started teasing and rubbing her clit. Now each time he thrust home she grunted, not the high little keening note she made sometimes, but a low, fierce growl that provoked him, drove him to fuck her more desperately.

"Oh, Kitten, I'm going to..."

Their dad, still propped up on his elbows, watching Cat lick and suck him, watching Derrek's frenzied pumping, dug his fingers into the sand like a pair of grasping claws. His lean belly flexed, his jaw dropped, and he let out a long, throaty groan.

Jesus fuck, their dad was pumping his load into Cat's mouth.

"Please, Cat. Please," Derrek begged, thrumming her swollen pink bud, her juice dripping and coating his fingers, tweaking her stiff nipple, driving his cock deep into her gripping cunt. "Please."

He heard her swallow, once, twice, then her huffing panting, and more low growling groans. Then she collapsed onto Victor's belly and cried out as her cunt spasmed, clamping down on Derrek's cock over and over, more and more gently. When he let go, let himself, it only took a few slow, deep strokes and Derrek felt the pending, inevitable climax bear down on him, shake him, then wring him out as he emptied himself inside her.

Cold fear washed over him the moment he'd spent his want, his need to take what Victor had claimed from him. What had he done? What had all of them done? His dad and his sister lay there, limp and sweaty, panting, sticky with each other's saliva and ejaculate and slick musk. And he was kneeling there, his cock electric with nerves as he slipped from her still quivering cunt, both their juices seeping from between her swollen, flushed lips.

"It's alright, Derrek."

His father's ink-blue eyes were on him. God, how could that paternal gaze be such a comfort at a moment like this? So reassuring? Cat looked up at him, sated and smiling, her eyes drowsy and heavy-lidded. With a caress she coaxed him down beside her, and the three of them dozed until it got too warm and they retreated to the shade of the jungle.

Finally Victor made his rounds of the island, but contrary to habit he quit work long before dark. They'd all forgotten the signal fires for more than a day, and Cat dashed off to get them going again while the men made dinner. In her absence, they were restless, agitated. When she got back, they all seemed to forget their hunger for food until their other wants were sated.

It went on like that, that night, the next day, week after week. Victor, always patient, always gentle, and Derrek, always hungry. Needful. Jealous. She could kiss her father, taste his mouth, his body, she could take him in and milk his pleasure from him, but only after her brother was sated. Sometimes, even one fuck, one climax was no guarantee. She could leave him spent and panting and go to her father, and still Derrek would drag her back to take her again before he'd let her go. Derrek always took her first thing upon waking. Victor never took anything until it was offered. And even when she offered herself to him, seeking him with her eyes and opening her thighs, showing him her cunt, instead of climbing between her legs and taking his pleasure, sometimes Victor would leave her there, cradled in her brothers arms, and settle his head lightly on her inner thigh, like a pillow, and tongue the folds where Derrek had spilled his seed moments earlier.

All this, and she wanted more. Even more than Derrek, she was hungry. She needed. To draw Derrek, she only needed to go to Victor. To find him soft and warm under the sheet, to caress him until he was hard, to straddle him and take him in. The sound of their sex or the scent woke Derrek. Was it his want? Or his hurt? She didn't know. She was only sure he'd have to have her, that if he couldn't drag her from Victor, he'd take her another way.

When Victor startled and tried to let her go, to give her to Derrek, when she clung fast, when Derrek mounted her right there where she was, on top of their father, rolling her hips over him, sliding her cunt up and down the hard length of him, when Victor gasped, "Derrek, God, don't," she smiled and kissed him quiet, tilted her hips and went still.

But it hurt too much and Derrek couldn't get in. Victor said "Use the oil." Victor held her in his arms and kissed her and told Derrek what to do, cradled her against his chest as Derrek slid his oiled finger into her, as Derrek trembled against her and worked his greased cock into her. With both of them inside her, fucking, panting, groaning, sighing, Victor kissing her mouth, Derrek biting her neck and sucking at her ears and tugging her nipples her hunger rose and crashed and ebbed.

The monsoon season was coming. They spent a day breaking down the hut, securing the wall and roof panels, the table and benches and removing their equipment, notebooks, clothing, pots and utensils to the cave at the southern tip of the island where they wintered every year, sheltered from the unrelenting rains and the threat of cyclones like the one that had stranded them.

They retreated into their cave, into the close dark. Hidden in their cave they lived off the stores of fruit, nuts and roots they'd gathered. In their nest they were warm, so they seldom left it. When summer returned with sunshine and warmer rains, they emerged and returned, naked and innocent, to their Eden.

They swam in the sea, bathed in their lagoon and under the falls, they picked cherimoya, maprang and sugar apples and mated with all the urgency of nature, like the sifakas, though there would be no offspring. In twos and threes they joined, and the tilapia swallowed up the last of the algae. Twice impaled, she writhed, Victor tasting her tongue, Derrek cupping her breasts as the signal fires burned out and went cold. The chytrid devoured the Mantella aurantiaca, the tomato frog, and the boophis while Cat and Derrek ate and drank between each other's thighs as Victor spilled his seed beyond her dark star. They frolicked in the surf and writhed on the hard, wet sand and a vessel passed and they kissed and touched, penetrated and enveloped, licked and sucked and Nirina went hungry when her flowers didn't bloom.

THE END

Thank you for reading—I enjoy sharing the stories as much as I enjoy writing them. If you have a moment, I'd be grateful for your sincere vote and comment. -Varian

Varian P
Varian P
678 Followers