Lost

Story Info
Lover spends the night with his girlfriend.
942 words
4
15.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within you, I lose myself... Without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. When we lay together, I get lost in your eyes, lost in your arms, lost in your embrace. I get so lost in your beauty, I freeze, and forget to breathe. But then there you are, you find me and with a smile guide me back to the moment we're sharing. There is nothing else. Just you and me. I find myself starring into your eyes with a grin. Within them I see stars, rise and fall, and finally I know what causes your eyes to shine and twinkle like they do. I finally know where the stars come from. As I hold you close to me, and whisper in your ear "how 'bout a massage?" I laugh as your eyes light up. Your cute little face brightens and I see your stunning smile. Suddenly, I know why the sky is blue, so it could complement your bright, beautiful eyes perfectly.

As I start to massage your back, I realize how much I love to move my hands over your small, sexy body. I love the way you feel so small in my arms, and how you tilt your head up to kiss me. I love the feeling of your smooth skin as I relax and soothe your muscles. I get lost in the contours of your back, the intoxicating smell of your body, and the soft smell of your hair. I stretch up along your body so I can caress your neck, gently easing some of my weight onto you. I cherish the way let out silent moans as I run my hands along your body, gently massage your neck, face, and head, marveling at your skin, in the candle light its so fair. And as I softly tug on your hair, and massage your scalp they way you love me to, my groin presses up against your amazing little butt. With a devilish smile, you realize how much I want you as my body gives my heart's thoughts away. You rock your hips slightly, and again I'm lost with you.

As we sit up, we hold each other closely. Our hearts speak to each other as we stare into each other's eyes. I hold you close to me, cherishing the feel of your small, soft, beautiful body against mine. You feel a thrill as your body presses up against my large pecs, firm stomach, and large shoulders and arms. Your sexy, smooth, firm legs brush up against my long, muscular legs. Looking into your eyes again, I beam a huge smile to you as I see an impish smile slowly spreading across your cute, pert little lips. Suddenly I feel you tugging my pants off and I gasp as you find and begin to play with my hard member. I wolfishly grin back to you as I pick you up and lay you onto the bed. Kissing and licking your body as I go, I slowly remove your pants and panties inch by delicious inch. Without ever breaking eye contact with you I smile as I crawl up your body towards your perfect little pussy. As I begin to lick your lips softly with the tip of my tongue, I fall deeper into being lost with you.

I lick your pussy all over, just the way you love me to. Teasing here, tickling you there. Finally after building your desire and passion up, I give in and go straight for your clitoris, playing with it the way I love to. I flick it up and down, faster and faster as waves of pleasure roll over your body. You float along the waters of our love and passion as I drive you to orgasm faster and faster. You know how much I enjoy seeing you naked and pleasing you like this. However, you get almost as much pleasure knowing how much this is all turning me on, and how badly I want you. With a devilish grin you feel the wicked impulse to tease me and be such a naughty, bad, bad girl. Your thoughts are suddenly shattered as your hot body starts to come, hard. You get lost in the passion and pleasure as I hold you tight in my arms. I'm lost in the moment with you, knowing that it will never end.

As you smile up at me dreamily through your half closed eye lids, I drink in the sexy sight of you. You say the magic words that make me wild with lust for you and I'm lost to my passion and love for you. As I slowly slide into you, and we become one, I find myself suddenly in the dark. Without you.

I'm lost. I reach over and turn on a light only to find that you're not there. I was dreaming again. As I think about you with a smile, I long for you and my heart aches more than I can describe. Without you I feel lost in my familiar room. I know where I am and where I'm going, and yet I'm still lost. With a sad, heavy heart, I think about how long its been since I've gotten to talk to you. I rest with my hand behind my head, and stare up into the darkness. Yet all I can see is you. The darkness of my room pales to the heavenly deep, dark, star-filled infinite vista in your eyes. I miss you Allison. I love you Allison. I can't wait to make you laugh again. And again, I'm lost in my feelings for you.