Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his breath until her second orgasm and the lulling effects of his teeth made her body limp, then started his slow push and pull again.

Push and pull, push and pull. He was relentless, slowly building that need up again. Keith removed his teeth from her neck and gently bathed her wounds with his rough tongue.

Lilli cried out and shuddered under him as the feeling lanced through her. Despite the need building yet again she lay passively under him; only her hands fisted in the blanket betrayed what she was feeling.

Push and pull. His hands slid under her to clasp her nipples.

"Oh god" She gasped but didn't beg. He loved a fast learner.

Now as he pulled out he pressed the nipples he'd captured.

For what seemed like forever he slowly worked her body, building that hot need back to a flame.

One hand came out from under her and tilted her hips so he could work in her better, increasing his pace by a hair. As he hit a sensitive patch inside her a desperate cry escaped her.

Soon he thought, concentrating on every move she made, reading her.

That free hand crept around to cup her, fingers dipping into the wetness between her lips. Even though he only dipped in quickly to gather her wetness Lilli cried out and bucked wildly under him.

While she flailed about those moistened fingers came around and easily found her rear pucker. She cried out again, struggling as lightning burned in her. His fingers caressed oh so gently, turning lightning into lava. Her sheath tightened around him and only long practice kept him from losing rhythm.

"Stop fighting and relax, be still." He continued to caress, spreading the slick juices over her.

When her body continued to buck, obviously out of her control, Keith set his teeth pressing into her skin again. The moment her body stilled one of those overly clever fingers slid into her and he rammed home.

With a scream she came around him, every nerve ending alight with pleasure. As she screamed and flew apart he gathered up all the power that lived in the part of him that wasn't human and shoved it deep inside her, filling her with his seed and power at the same time. She screamed again at the feeling of complete fullness, it was a delicious agony.

As the final shudders of her orgasm bucked her body he grabbed the well hidden, non human part of her and pulled.

For one sharp moment screams of pleasure tipped into pain then she collapsed under her in a furry mass.

He caught her and slid her onto the bed fully before his vision really cleared enough to see her. Keith blinked his eyes several times, anxious to see what she was, hoping she was leopard.

The site of her weakened his legs and he fell to his knees.

"What the hell are you?" He whispered to the furry body before him.

12