Lost a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgardner
kgardner
840 Followers

I tightened my fist around Dan's cock. I felt his cock head slide quickly back and forth over my tongue. He put one hand under my chin, and the other hand grabbed my ponytail tight. That was my queue to stop bobbing my head and to remain still while he started to screw my mouth.

"Yeah," whispered Jim, "Fuck that little whore's face!"

Dan fucked my mouth and tight fist faster and faster. I heard him grunt and his body shook. His cock jumped in my mouth. Then I felt load after load of warm sperm coat the back of my throat. All the

while I continued to suck. After one last jerk, I felt him relax. He relaxed his grip on my head, and slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth.

No sooner was Dan's cock out of my mouth, than Jim grabbed my shoulders and kicked it into high gear. He fucked me so hard it almost hurt.

"Oh my God, YES!" I screamed. I moaned like a porn star. I grabbed my big hanging tits and clutched them, pulling hard on my nipples. Jim was pounding me as hard as he could. His breathing sounded like he just ran 10 miles.

When I looked up again I saw my boyfriend standing there, watching as his friend, Jim fucked the shit out of me, right there in our kitchen. Jim would slow down and catch his breath sometimes and then speed up again. He would reach around and grab one of my sweaty tits. Sometimes he would use his hands to spread my ass-cheeks. He would watch my tiny asshole as he stabbed my pussy with his thick cock.

I heard Jim's breathing get more erratic. His grasp on my hips got tighter. All of a sudden, he pulled out of me and said "Come!"

Like a trained dog, I spun around and dropped to the floor on my knees in front of him. I slammed his cock into my mouth and furiously sucked and jerked it. The sloppy wet sounds of sucking filled the air.

"Faster, stupid," Jim told me.

I moaned hard and loud as his words penetrated me. I'm a stupid whore. I'm a cocksucker. I'm a slut.

I jerked him off as fast as I could with my fist. I cupped his big balls tight in my hand, pulling them up close and high. I worked the end of his big cock as fast as I could with my mouth. My cheeks were drawn in and sweat rolled down my face.

"Fuck.....yeah...." Jim groaned. He grabbed my head with both hands and raised himself up on his toes. His body jerked. Suddenly the first of four big ropes of come filled my mouth. His cock jumped and twitched. I kept jerking and sucking.

Without hesitation or breaking my rhythm I swallowed load after load. I barely had the taste of Dan's come out of my mouth, and now I added Jim's sperm to it.

As Jim's last load of come spilled in my mouth, I felt his body nearly collapse. I held firm to his cock, even as he pulled it from my mouth. I kept gently, slowly stroking his shaft and gently squeezing his big balls.

I looked up at Jim and as I did I pushed a little of his come out of my mouth, letting it run down my chin. He smiled back and nodded.

"I think she likes it," said Jim. The boys laughed. "How does it taste?" he asked me.

I grinned and answered, "Your cock tastes a little like my pussy." We all laughed.

Dan sat in a chair. Jim took two small steps back and rested with his back against the wall. I followed him on my knees - both hands still holding his cock and balls, not wanting to let go.

The kitchen was quiet for a few minutes as we all caught our breath. I took the time to study Jim's big cock. I examined him all over. I studied every vein in his shaft and every wrinkle on his bag. I rolled his shaft over and over in my hands. I studied his big cock-head. Every so often I slipped his cock head between my lips and teased it back to life. He surely would have gone limp were it not for my constant and continued attention.

"Are you ever going to let that thing go?" Dan joked.

The two boys started to talk about other things while they relaxed. They were almost oblivious of my naked presence and my constant fondling of Jim's big tool.

I finally let go of Jim's big trunk and I started to pull his pants off which had been bunched around his feet for the last hour. Jim obliged by lifting his feet and I finally got his socks pants, underwear, and socks

off. Jim looked down at me, shrugged, and pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside. I looked up at him admiringly. His naked body was beautiful - tight and muscular.

I leaned forward and began licking his smooth balls. I lifted his ball sac up high and pushed my face underneath. I worked my way around his entire bag. Then, I placed put his cock across my face and tried to get his balls in my mouth.

"I don't think that's gonna work, honey," Jim said.

"She fucking loves a guy's balls. Seriously," Dan said.

"Yeah?" said Jim.

"Yeah," Dan said, "Karen will lick you balls all day if you let her."

Jim chuckled. "I'm learning a lot about her today. What else does she like?" he asked.

"Turn around," I said to Jim.

"What?" he said.

I put my hands on Jim's hips and made him turn around to face the wall.

"Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs," I ordered.

Jim laughed nervously. He widened his stance and put his hands on the wall as if he were going to be searched.

I grabbed his tight, round ass with both hands.

"Mmm... Nice ass!" I said, giving it a hard slap.

Using one hand I reached between Jim's legs and firmly cupped his heavy balls. Jim jumped nervously.

"Relax," I told him. I slid my hand from his balls to his erection and gently pulled down, pointing his cock to the floor. I watched with delight as his tight ball-sac got even tighter with the added pressure.

"Here we go," Dan said from his chair.

Without any more warning I leaned in and pushed my face into Jim's ass, driving my mouth between his cheeks. With my tongue, I searched out his little asshole.

"Jesus!" Jim muttered.

With my free hand I pulled his ass cheek aside, my red polished nails digging into his sexy round ass. I began flicking the tip of my wet tongue over his asshole. With my other hand I started to stroke his cock, up and down, like I was milking a cow.

"What the fuck?" Jim whispered. He pushed his ass out a little further, bending forward slightly.

I pushed my tongue out as far as I could, shoving it into Jim's asshole. I pulled it out again and this time with long broad strokes, I licked the entire length of his ass rack. I started again, licking his swollen balls, and then pushing my tongue up across his asshole and all the way up to the top of his ass crack. I licked him over and over and over until his ass crack was coated in spit.

I heard Jim breathing hard. I knew he was unsure of what to do (but to stand there and take it). I continued pulling and twisting my fist up and down his hard cock. Each time I pulled extra hard downward, squeezing his swollen balls against his body.

"Buddy, you're gonna like this," I heard Dan say. I turned my head briefly to look at him. He was still sitting in the chair. His cock was at full mast, and he was casually stroking himself.

I slipped a middle finger into my mouth and pulled it out wet. Then I carefully placed it over Jim's tight little asshole.

"Don't you dare," Jim said, his voice trembling.

Very slowly, I pushed my middle finger inside him, curling it, looking for his prostate. Jim let out a slow moan.

I worked my finger gently in and out, wiggling it and at the same time, squeezing and milking his cock.

"W-what the fuck?" Jim stuttered.

I slowly worked his asshole with my finger and his cock with my hand for a few minutes until I felt his leg muscles stiffen. I felt his body quiver. I heard his breath become short. Jim began to come. I watched in awe as white come leaked from his cock and fell to the floor. He kept coming and coming. After almost a minute, two more thick shots of come dropped to the floor. His orgasm lasted for almost two minutes. All the while I kept milking his cock and playing in his ass.

"Pull it out," Jim whispered.

I slowly withdrew my finger. I released my grip on his cock. It bounced up like a spring. Jim turned around, exhausted. He found a chair and sat down.

"Did you like that?" I asked him.

Jim was speechless. I turned and looked at Dan. We smiled at each other. His hard cock looked very inviting. He motioned for me to come over and using his hand, wagged his cock back and forth like a dog wagging his tail.

"Next!" I said.

I picked myself up off my knees and walked over to him. I put one hand on Dan's shoulder and straddled his lap. I took his hard cock in my other hand and carefully fed it into my warm, wet pussy. As I sat down, I felt his cock fill me up.

"Show me those big tits," Dan said.

I cupped my tits in my hands and pushed them together and up, offering them to him like a plate of candy.

Dan greedily sucked on my nipples, moving from one to the other. Finally he pulled his mouth off me and said, "Ride me."

Slowly I rode Dan up and down. My body felt exhausted from the last hour of screwing.

"Is he watching?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah. He's coming over," he replied. My heart jumped.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I smiled and kept on riding. I felt Jim's hands slide down the front of my body. As Dan's hands released my tits, Jim's hands replaced them. I purred.

I felt Dan slip his hand over my pussy. He found my hard clit and started to rub me.

"Oh, yeah...I like that. Jim, pull my nipples," I moaned. Jim obliged.

The combination of my clit getting rubbed, my nipples pulled and a hard cock sliding in and out of me brought on the start of a very hard orgasm. I felt it coming on like a freight train. I knew it would be huge when it arrived.

I started riding Dan a little faster. Jim released my right nipple and brought his fingers up to my mouth. I opened and sucked on his first two fingers. He withdrew his fingers and slid his hand down my back.

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself. "I know where this is going."

Jim rubbed his hand all over my bare ass as is hopped up and down on Dan's lap. I stopped suddenly in mid-thrust as I felt Jim's two wet fingers slide over my asshole. I paused and arched my back, pushing my ass toward him being careful not to let Dan's dick slip out of me.

It hurt only briefly when he pushed both wet fingers inside my asshole. I winced for a moment and then relaxed. I started to ride my boyfriend again with Jim's fingers still pushed inside me.

"Do you like that, slut?" Jim said quietly.

A few moments later he pulled them out again. I felt him gently drag his fingers up my ass-crack, and up my back. I started fucking faster. I felt his fingers slide across my shoulders, up my neck and under my chin. I opened my mouth. Jim slid his fingers back into my mouth and I sucked on them.

"Wow," Dan said.

Jim repeated this again and again; finger-fucking my asshole, and returning his fingers to my mouth for me to hungrily suck on.

"God...What a dirty pig," Jim said.

I couldn't hold off my orgasm any longer. I squeezed my pussy muscles tight. My body jerked. My head fell back. I opened my mouth and cried out.

"OHHH.... Fuck! YES!" I cried.

My orgasm felt like it lasted hours, with my pussy muscles convulsing, and my nipples almost aching.

When I finally finished, I slumped over Dan. I was utterly exhausted. I rested for a while, with his hard dick still inside me.

"Did you come?" I whispered to him.

"Not yet," he replied. "Get on the floor," he told me.

I stood up, Dan's cock slipping out of me with a gooey sound. I turned around and dropped to the floor on all fours.

I noticed the small spill of come from where I had milked Jim earlier. I got a devious idea.

I slowly crawled over to it, wiggling my ass as I went. I stopped over top of it and crouched down. I rested my chest on the floor, and left my little round ass up high. I spread my legs a little more so the boys would get a really good look at my pussy and asshole.

Jim moved around to stand behind me.

"What a gorgeous little pussy," he said.

"I know," Dan said. "I love how her pussy lips push out between her ass-cheeks when she bends over even a little."

"What's she doing now?" Jim asked. He walked up beside me. "Oh my God," he said, "She's licking my come off the floor!"

I smiled as I slowly licked Jim's sticky come off the dirty kitchen floor. I saw Dan walk up on the other side of me. I looked up. My chin was covered in white come. Dan was standing there, jerking off. He had his balls cupped in one hand, the other fist was furiously pounding away on his cock.

I opened my mouth to say something when his cock erupted, and a thick stream of come landed across my face and hair. Another thick glob followed. Then another.

When I finally sat up my head was covered in come. I looked like a complete whore. The boys were grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you think?" I asked them, playing coy.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun with you," Jim replied.

We moved to the bedroom and spent the rest of the day there. The boys took turns with me all afternoon. I lost track of how many times I had sex that day.

I never again complained about being used as a bet.

kgardner
kgardner
840 Followers
12