Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am inclined to lead, yes. Where did that question come from?" I'm curious where she came to think these thoughts.

"This isn't the first time I've considered us making love. I didn't know if you were headed in that direction until this afternoon. You have always directed our friendship and I'm timid anyway so I've waited for your lead."

"You've considered us being together before?

"Yes. Why wouldn't I? We spend so much time together and we get along so well and I find you sexy."

The last takes me by surprise. I can't remember anyone suggesting I'm sexy. "Sexy, Hmm, Thank you. If you've thought of making love so often, how do you imagine this evening?"

"I have imagined dressing in the things you've bought for me and you becoming overwhelmed and taking me on the instant; but that never happened. I've dreamt of you taking me home to your place after one of our lunches and having your way with me, without asking my permission. I think I would have liked that the most; but this is very thrilling, I've never been courted before." I fall in love with her smile for the hundredth time this day.

"I'm not above taking the lead; but I like to sound the waters before I wade too deep. You have dressed especially for me, right?"

"Yes!" I can see the question she doesn't express on her face.

"Did you wear the stockings and garter belt I laid out for you?"

"Yes!" Your blush rises as you acknowledge things in public you consider secret.

"Did you wear a thong?"

"No!" The word is almost too quiet for me to hear, in your nervousness at revealing such a revealing fact to me you are afraid someone else will hear.

"Did you wear any panties at all?"

"No!" Her answer is as quiet as before and her blush rises higher.

"Thank you. No one can see you from behind. Can anyone see what you are doing behind me?"

"No!"

"I want you to lift your skirt so that your bare bottom is on the seat, then let your skirt drape around you so no one will notice."

"The waitress will know!"

"She will understand and I will leave her a large tip. Maybe she would like someone to place her in your position, maybe she would like me to place her in your position."

"She is cute, but I don't think she is as patient as I am."

"Have you been waiting for me to do this for awhile?"

"Not this, but something. I've enjoyed our meetings and looked forward to the next. Maybe its best we took this path but I would have taken a shorter one."

"Maybe I'm the one who's cautious. Do I need to be more forward?"

"I like you the way you are. Do I really need to lift my skirt?"

"Yes, it will make you feel more vulnerable and available." I see her rise and her hands shift her skirt; as she sits I hear an intake of breath. "Is the seat cold?"

"Yes! Do you treat all of your ladies this way?"

"No, I try to respond to what a lady's needs. Try not to leave a wet stain on the chair." This is a level of honesty I'm not accustomed to. Watching the blush rise across her breasts and up her face I can see the dilemma she's in. The excitement of the conversation is getting to her and she has no way of hiding it.

"It's too late, even the back of my skirt is stained. I can't leave this chair without everyone around knowing what has happened." Kay's look of despair draws the last ounce of my care.

"I will not let that happen; trust that I care for you that much." Our dinner is a dance of desire, reaching for that ultimate feeling but putting it off for a while yet. "What did you envision happening between us?"

"I've had many dreams. I haven't taken a lover ever, so the idea is quite extreme." Her eyes search the table for something to focus on.

"You're a virgin?" I half expected this to be the case but not that she would go this far under the circumstance.

"Yes!" I don't think I could lift her face to mine with both hands. She is that nervous.

"You're contemplating losing your virginity with me?"

"Yes! Why am I answering all of your questions 'Yes'?" Finally she raises her eyes to mine and I can see tears in her eyes.

"Because I'm asking the right questions; are those tears of relief, joy, fear or happiness?"

"I'm not sure. I like the attention you shower on me. I enjoy being around you and I've dreamt of the things you might do with me."

"You still haven't told me what your dreams are."

"I can't express my dreams, I would have to give up all pretense at control." A shiver runs through her shoulders as she contemplates this.

"I only wish to see you happy. If I can manage that I will be happy. Control is not necessary at this point."

The drive home is madness as Kay experiments with her own form of desire. Putting her hand on my knee, she slides it up the inside of my thigh. "Do you like this?"

I have to gulp to catch my breath. "Yes; but it does add a level of complexity to driving." Her hand moves higher.

"Maybe I should be driving?" Her hand can go no further and I'm developing a situation, which Kay's hand can't help but notice.

"If you were driving, I'd be certain to do the same to you. Would you be able to handle it any better?"

"I don't know. No one has ever done this to me. We'll have to try some time." I've finally managed to reach my parking stall and relinquish my driving responsibilities to focus on more immediate and pleasurable tasks. "Kiss me.," She asks. "The next time I ride in this car I will be different." I lean across the bucket seats and this time my kiss does muss her lipstick.

"We could stay here for awhile, if you like." I'm being more generous than I feel.

"No; I just want to remember how it is now and maybe compare how it is next time. Let's go up, I want to deal with the stain on this skirt before the dress is ruined. I might have the nerve to wear it again." With that she opens the door and exits before I can round the car to assist. I think the rose has blossomed!

12