Lost & Found

Story Info
Female Japanese exec gets lost & found in East LA.
2.4k words
4.36
67.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pensri1
Pensri1
3 Followers

I am driving to meet my boyfriend to play tennis at a posh new country club in Hollywood. I am thinking how this past year has been so wonderful for me. Yamaguchi Enterprises, for which I had worked nearly all my life, was finally expanding to the United States. They selected me to be the Marketing Vice President of their new business located in Los Angeles. I had always wanted to travel to America, but was always a bit scared to do it on my own. It was hard to leave my family behind, especially my parents, but I could not let this excellent opportunity pass me by. Very few Japanese women have attained such a high position, especially at the age of 26.

Starting at age eight, whenever I was not at school or home sleeping, I was helping to clean Yamaguchi’s first store. At 12, I was also handing out flyers. By 16, I worked part-time in sales, and helped to design and create store displays. While working for my Marketing degree in college, I was already the store’s leading salesperson, in charge of designing store displays, and helping with all forms of advertising. After finishing my degree at 21, I helped in all aspects of the designing and layout of Yamaguchi’s eleven new stores all across Japan, and was named their advertising executive.

After three months of working and living in the United States, business was finally on the rise. I could not believe all the money I was making. I sent about half of it home to my parents, but still had enough money to move out of my small studio apartment and into a large, three-bedroom condo in Anaheim. I also traded in my used Honda on a brand new, gold-colored Lexus ES 300. I started shopping for brand-name clothing to replace all my old stuff. I even started dating an American man.

Thomas was a wonderful man who I met at the country club I belonged to. We were both taking tennis lessons and decided to play a set after our lessons ended. We hit it off wonderfully, and Thomas asked me out to dinner that evening. I found out he was 33, a partner in a small law firm, and had been divorced nearly a year from a 12-year marriage. I had only had sex with one guy before Thomas, a boy named Hideo who I dated in college in Japan for two years.

Although I liked sex with Hideo, it was usually very fast-paced and did not last very long. Thomas is a much more sensitive lover who taught me the ways of oral sex. Although I rarely, if ever, have an orgasm during intercourse with Thomas, he can usually get me off with his talented tongue (smile). He always likes to give me a nice massage after we work out or play tennis to. I really like Thomas.

So here I am on my way to meet Thomas to play tennis at this new posh country club in Hollywood. It is a Saturday afternoon, and he is to meet me there after his work. He has already given me the address and I got directions from the Internet. I have always had trouble driving on the freeway, getting lost on more than one occasion. I am thinking about the past year and my luck, when I realize I am in an exit-only lane. It is too late to turn back on, so I figure I will take the exit and then get right back on the freeway again. Unfortunately, unlike most exits, there is not an on-ramp in sight.

The neighborhood is rather dirty looking. The homes do not seem to be kept up and there are several broken down vehicles along the street. Many of the lawns have not even been mowed. I am a little worried as I know it will be dark soon. I see some kids, probably high school age, sitting in a car near the street and decide to stop and ask for directions. I get out of my car and walk over to them, and one of them whistles. I think the whistle is meant for me.

I am dressed all in white for tennis in a nice pair of shorts, tennis shoes, a tank top, and a visor. I am 5’6 and weigh about 120 pounds with shoulder length black hair and dark brown eyes. I play tennis or work out 4-5 times a week at the country club and am rather proud of my toned 32B-21-32 body so I smile. The boy in the driver’s seat says, “Hey baby, you wanna go for a ride?”

“No thank you, I am trying to find my way back to the freeway,” I say. “Do you think you can help me?” The boy then says something about how they all can help me if I get into their car with them. They are all getting out of the car now, making weird noises and saying disgusting things, and I am really getting scared. All of a sudden, I hear a man yell from the street, “Hey punks, leave that woman alone and get out of here now!”

I open my eyes and find myself lying down on a couch in someone’s home. “Oh, I see you are back with me,” someone says from behind me. I look back and see a very tall, almost scary looking man. He is well over six feet tall, dressed in a blue uniform with a badge that looks like it says Department of Corrections Officer, so I guess he is some type of police officer. He is a very muscular, bald black man and, to be honest, he looks a bit like Shaquille O’neal of the LA Lakers.

“I think you fainted little lady,” he says as he hands me a glass of water. I sip the water as he tells me he happened to be driving by and saw that I might need help so he stopped. He then tells me the kids took off as soon as he got out of his car. I tell him who can blame them as he is such a large man. He says his name is William and he smiles, and I see that his smile is even sexier than Shaq’s. I try to get up off the couch, and William has to catch me as my legs are still rather shaky.

William sits me down now and puts one arm around me while he holds the glass of water up so I can sip some more. “Now just take it easy pretty lady and let me take care of you until you are ready to go,” he says. I am thinking to myself how safe and comfortable I feel in William’s home with his large arm encircling my small body when he surprises me with a kiss. He is such a big man, but his kiss is so gentle and inviting that I find myself kissing him back.

Suddenly I think of Thomas and even though the kiss is so sensual, I have to push William away. He asks me what the problem is and I confess that I am already seeing someone. He then tells me that wasn’t bothering me a moment ago and places one of my hands on his crotch. It feels large and is getting hard, and for a moment, I find myself wanting to see if it is as big as it feels.

I think of Thomas again and quickly try to pull my hand away, but William will not let me. He then begins to kiss me again, as one of his hands pulls off my tank top and begins to massage my breasts. I am trying once again to pull away, but my efforts are faint at best as his kisses and the massage are beginning to overpower my will. Next, William’s hand is slipping off my shorts and panties and rubbing my already very wet pussy. Having totally given in to the moment now, I am intensely kissing him back. My eyes are closed, and my hand is rubbing his hardening cock through his pants. My thoughts are racing incredibly, and when one of his fingers slips deep inside of me, I cannot help but moan out loud as I begin to cum.

When I finally open my eyes again, William is standing before me and slowly removing his clothing. When his pants and shirt are removed, my eyes slowly take in this extraordinary human being. His muscles are large and chiseled, with no fat to be seen. His skin is the color of dark chocolate, hairless and shiny as though he is lightly covered in baby oil. Suddenly, my eyes focus on the huge bulge in his briefs. As he steps closer, my nostrils take in the rich, potent musk of his being and find it truly invigorating.

My hands cannot stop from shaking as they slowly pull William’s briefs down revealing the most incredible cock I have ever seen. The length is inconceivable, hanging down nearly to his knees over huge tennis-sized balls as hairless as the rest of his body. As my still shaking hands slowly begin to gently stroke it, I realize it’s actually thicker than my wrists.

Thomas had taught me how to perform oral sex, although I never really liked it very much. Suddenly here I am, wanting to perform it on William’s lovely black cock. I lean forward and begin to lick his beautiful balls, and once again am completely overtaken by the scent of this man. It is like his body smells completely of sex, and I cannot help but go wherever it takes me.

Once William’s dick is fully hard, I can only fit a few inches of this massive thing into my mouth. I concentrate on those few inches while my hands stroke the rest of him. He then places one hand on the side of my face and begins to slowly feed me more while I am trying to relax so that I may please him. Just when I feel I cannot possibly take anymore, a few more inches slip into my throat and his hot cum shoots into my belly. I pull back and his second spurt fills my mouth. I quickly swallow it and the next shot as I realize it tastes a little salty, but very good. He then pulls out and sprays my face and breasts with the remainder of his sex.

William takes my hand and leads me into his shower. We lather each other up with soap until his cock once again becomes hard, and my body is telling me it wants to please this cock in every way that it can. He carries me and lays me back on his king-sized bed. His body covers mine and he kisses me fully on the lips; his tongue probing into my mouth and playing with mine. His hands are massaging my body, and I am writhing in pleasure. Suddenly, I feel his thick prick slowly pushing its way into my wet pussy.

I groan a little from the pain, and William holds it in place and kisses me deeply. The he gets back up on his knees, and I see that only the head of his black cock is inside stretching my pussy to its limits. The contrast of his skin against mine is completely erotic. His large hands begin massaging their way up my legs to my ass. Then they, ever so slowly, work their way over my tummy to my breasts. My soft moaning is becoming louder as his long pole slowly drills its way to the bottom and suddenly I am cumming.

When I start to come down, I look down and realize William has managed to fit over half of his big dick inside of me. He leans down to kiss me and slowly begins to stroke me some more. My tongue is probing into his mouth now. Then he is back up; holding my legs high against his shoulders, and really begins to fuck me now. Each time he lunges forward, his cock pushes its way further inside me until his balls are slapping loudly against my ass, and I am cumming on every other stroke. Just when I think it cannot get any better, I feel him shooting inside of me and I’m screaming from the best orgasm yet.

William is still gently stroking me and now massaging my body with baby oil, when I realize he is still hard. Then, he maneuvers me to my hands and knees and begins to fuck me from behind as he stands at the edge of the bed. With his hands pulling roughly now on my hips, again and again he feeds me every inch of his incredible manhood. I cannot even comprehend the stamina of this lovely man as once again I am cumming once again on his incredible cock.

William now gently begins to massage some type of cream into my ass with the tip of his finger. Then he is fucking me hard again. Suddenly, a long finger is being pushed deep into my ass, and I cumming so hard it almost hurts. While I am still screaming from the new sensation, he quickly pulls his cock and finger out and then forces his cock into my ass. Now it does hurt, but for some reason, I feel a slight numbness back there as well. William’s hands are back on my hips as he forces himself balls deep and begins to fuck my tight ass. Incredibly enough, all I feel is this intense pleasure from deep in my soul. For what seems like forever, he continues to plow my backside and all I can do is love every phenomenal second of this new orgasmic experience.

Later in the shower, as I cleanse my body with soap, I am amazed that my small body was able to accommodate William’s. About the time I am finished, he steps inside with me, and I lather up his entire body very slowly with mine. This same man that I thought was so scary looking just a few hours ago is now so beautiful to me. As we slowly rinse off in the warm water, I look down at his long black cock and think of the many times he brought me to orgasm so easily. I cannot help but drop to my knees and take it in my mouth to show my thanks. Then he takes me by the hand and leads me back to the bedroom.

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote and feel free to send me your honest feedback. You may also email or IM me at the link below. Thank you very much for your continued support.

Pensri1
Pensri1
3 Followers