Lost and Found

Story Info
Finding love is hard, losing it, is worse!
2.4k words
4
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neighborhood was like no other. Every building looked the same; five stories red stone brick. If you were drunk you probably couldn't remember which building you lived in since they all looked alike.

My name is Sara and I live in the middle of the block in one of those red stone buildings on the second floor with a view of the street. Life on the block was very boring. Nothing ever happened. Plus, the neighbors were too neighborly, or should I say nosey.

Outside on the stoops were gossiping adults and the streets were full of children chasing each other and playing ball. It was a place everyone called home, especially Wade Jones a forty year old man with salt and pepper hair, and a gotee. He's 6 feet tall with olive color skin and a body to die for. I heard him say once that this mother is black and his father is Spanish Indian.

Wade lived in my building, but he was on the 5th floor. He was married and had two children. I'm not sure what he did during the day but, he looked very well dressed every morning, in a suit and tie. The window in my bedroom had a view of the street, so I made sure that I watched him every morning while drinking my coffee. He knew it too, waving to me as he walked by. There were times when I wanted him to do more than just wave. Nevertheless, I had to keep reminding myself that he was married. His wife on the other hand should have reminded herself the same thing. The story around the rumor mill was that Michelle was sleeping around with everyone but Wade. The sad part was that he knew it. Knowing that she would never change, I'm not sure why he stayed with her; maybe it was for the kids, or maybe he did love her in his own way.

I work in the downtown area and most evenings Wade and I would manage to end up on the same train together on our way home from work. I was so attracted to him. I would just sit there and listen to him go on and on about Michelle and her infidelities. I just wanted to take him and hold him in my arms. I wanted to take his pain away. How could she do this to a wonderful sexy man? After about six months of riding the subway together, Wade and I became good friends. We talked about life, the weather, my past relationships and the unconditional love he had for his two young children. Sometimes we missed our stop. We would just get off the subway and back track to our neighborhood. I've had so many failed relationships that our friendship even without sex out shined them all.

Wade and I started to secretly meet each other on Saturdays while his wife was out. We would meet at the park or the beach and spend the whole day together with his two kids Shaun and Ashley. I started realizing that I was falling in love with my Saturday family and I noticed Wade was much happier person whenever we were together.

After a year, Wade and I realized that our friendship was growing. Our desire to be together was getting stronger. I was falling for him and he felt the same about me. I spent many sleepless nights trying to figure out a way to make something happen between us. When we bumped into each other on the train one Monday evening, I decided to invite him to dinner in hopes that something would take place afterwards. He was reluctant to say yes. I could see the tension in his face. I thought he might turn me down but it turned out he was delighted that I asked. He suggested that we meet at a nice restaurant on Friday after work.

I couldn't wait till the end of the week. I made arrangements to take the day off so that I could pamper myself before our date. That morning in the shower all I could think about was him. While I was lathering up, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to have Wade kiss me. I wanted to feel his tongue in my mouth. I wanted his hands to caress me all over. What must it feel like to have that tall, sexy man seduce me to the point I beg him for?

Just by thinking about it, I could feel the moisture build up between my legs. I was so hot and turned on by the image of him that I started to touch myself. My hands started to glide over my soapy soft skin. I thought of him touching my nipples as I began to pinch them making them hard. I lifted my breast and put one nipple in my mouth pretending it was him sucking on it. I moved my hands slowly down my firm hard stomach until I reached my center. I slipped one, then two, then three fingers inside me; loving the way it made me feel. I worked myself up to the point that I was panting and nearly fainted in the shower. I wanted him so badly that my body ached.

After pulling myself together, I decided to go shopping for a new outfit and a new pair of shoes. I never realized how long it took to look good for someone you love. While I was shopping, I lost track of time and realized that I had to hurry to make it to the restaurant in time.

It was almost eight o'clock when I walked into the restaurant. I spotted Wade sitting in the corner of the bar. I walked up behind him without him noticing me. I whispered a seductive "hello" in his ear, punctuated with a little nibble. He was startled by it but when he turned around and saw it was me, he smiled. He wrapped his arm around me to draw me in closer and he kissed me. The waiter came over and advised us that our table was ready. He led us to a romantic candle-lit area near a fire place in the restaurant. We ordered, and while we waited for our food, we started talking about everything we could think of, avoiding anything too romantic. I wanted him, and he wanted me, but neither of us wanted to make the first move.

Wade reached over and poured me a glass of wine from the bottle that we had ordered, and as he was pouring I realized how much I needed to be with him, alone. I leaned in closed to him and I whispered to him that I wasn't hungry for food. He slid his napkin across the table to me and told me to look under it. It was a room key for a suite upstairs. I grabbed the card, and he grabbed my hand. We shuffled out of the restaurant towards the elevators. He kissed me in the elevator, and I loved every minute of it. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. He kissed my neck and pulled my dress up my legs as I un-tied his tie.

By the time we arrived at the door, we were half undressed. He reached out with the key to unlock it, but I stopped him and asked him, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He said that if he wasn't sure he would have never accepted my offer for a date.

The door closed behind us as we walked in. I walked over towards the couch where I saw there was a bottle of Champaign chilling on ice in a bucket. I asked Wade if he had planned for us to come up here.

He told me, "I was hoping to bring you up here because I've wanted to have my way with you for some time now."

We shared a glass of Champaign, and before we could finish it, I pushed him back on the sofa. He watched as I started to unzip my dress, sliding it down my body until it hit the floor. I stood there in front of him in nothing but my black lace bra and thong. His gaze was so hot that my flesh felt as if it were on fire. He gently glided his fingers up and down my legs feeling every muscle. His hand hooked on to the back of my panty and he began to pull it down slowly, while kissing my stomach making his way down to my pussy. His kisses were long; his tongue was hot as it slipped between my swollen lips. My legs started to weaken. I pulled him upward by his shirt to get him to stand up so we could move into the bedroom.

When we were in front of the bed, we started kissing each other passionately. His lips felt so full. His tongue felt warm in my mouth as I sucked on it gently tasting myself on him. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck and my shoulders. Both of our hearts were beating fast as he started to pull down the straps to my bra. I started to unbutton his shirt. I wanted him to feel my lips on his chest. I ran my fingers through his hair as I kissed his chest. I could hear him whispering my name.

I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted to feel the passion I never felt with any of the other men that I had been with. I was so overwhelmed with excitement that I yelled out, "Wade, make love to me!" I begged him to do more. He slipped his hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. Then he kissed my breasts with his mouth. I parted my legs welcoming him in.

He stood up and pulled off his pants. I reached out and grabbed him, lowering him down gently between my legs. I was so wet that he was able to slide right in. At first he went slowly. Then I started to thrust my hips upward letting him know that I wanted more; I wanted it harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist, drawing him in closer, making him fuck me harder.

Our bodies twisted and turned in ways that I never dreamed anyone could. I knew he was on the verge of exploding, so I slowed it down, making him want more. I pushed him off so he could lie down, and I could be on top. I started kissing him from his chest on down to the tip of his dick. I took my tongue and twirled it around his tip and down to his balls. I was sucking him hard allowing him to thrust in and out of my mouth. He moaned with such hunger. Before he exploded, I decided to slide my wet pussy on top of his juicy tasting dick. He was so hard that it was easy for me to slide down right on top of him. He was rubbing his hands all over my stomach, my chest and squeezing my nipples.

I slid up and down on him in a rhythmic motion. He was moaning with such pleasure that I found myself moving faster and faster to make him moan some more; to make it louder. I leaned back as far as I could to take him all in. He came with such force that even I started to shake. I leaned forward and we started kissing with such passion, with such force that both of our lips started to hurt. That night we made love to each other until we feel asleep from exhaustion.

We woke up in each other's arms not knowing what to say. I told him that he didn't have to say anything. I said that I loved what we had together and I would understand if this could not happen again.

He looked at me and said, "Sara, as much as I'm attracted to you and as much as I want to continue to make love to you just like last night, I'm not sure that I could leave my wife. I'm torn between a woman I love for giving me two beautiful children and a woman I've been falling in love with for the past year.

" Let's not worry about it now," I told him. I didn't want to spoil the memory of what we just had.

Wade and I decided that it was time to get back to our lives on the block. So, we got up and showered. In the shower we both felt the heat. The passion was so strong that we started kissing and crying in each other's arms. We checked out of the hotel about mid-morning, and we each jumped into separate cabs.

A week went by, and we didn't see each other on the train. I thought things would be the same, and we would meet up at the park on Saturday as usual. After waiting a couple of hours at the park, I realized that he was not going to show. My heart felt heavy. I decided to go home. As I approached the block, I saw a moving truck in front of our building. My heart was pounding; my hands were shaking, and my worst fear unfolded before my eyes. There he was, my love, getting into a cab with his wife and children. I stood there with tears rolling down my face as the truck and the cab pulled away.

Four months went by and no word from Wade. I thought of him every evening on my way home from work hoping that we would bump into each other on the train. Every morning I stood watch at the window remembering what it was like seeing him walk by and wave to me as he would leave to work. All I could do was sit and think about the man I loved and lost.

It was Friday night again and I was alone. I was just about to open up a bottle of wine when I heard a knock at the door. As I was approaching to answer, I heard a voice saying, "Sara, it's me, Wade. I know your there, please open the door." As I stood there undecided of what to do, there was another knock followed by the word "please." After a while, I decided to open the door. There he stood in a tee-shirt and jeans, holding a yellow rose, with tears rolling down his face...