Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dad, Robert, dealt with the situation the best he could and it was all well enough, really. We were a close family, we did lots of things together and, well, we were happy, you know? We made it work. But then, only a few years later, dad contracted acute leukemia."

Jessica saw the pained expression on Sarah's face, got up, and pulled her friend into her own arms.

"That's when things took a horrible turn for the worse. We all took care of dad, but with me being the oldest, you know, I had to take care of my brothers too. John managed himself fairly well, but Sam, who never had a mother, and now didn't even have a father, took it extremely hard. Also, leukemia, like most cancer diseases, puts on a horrible show for its audience," she continued quietly. "He withered away, you know? Only a few months in and his big and strong body quickly became a broken shell of what it once used to be."

Sarah stopped for a moment, sobbed quietly and then continued.

"John and I tried our best, but we're not our parents, we never were our mom and dad. We are both very open-minded though, and when Sam... When Sam one day came out and said he had a boyfriend we were so happy for him. Surprised, yes, but happy none the less. We supported them both the best we could and Sam's boyfriend visited us several times and ate dinner with us. We thought it all went so well, you know?

Then a year ago they both broke up. Like many break ups, it got ugly at the end. The past year, he began struggling with school; he was home most of the time in front of the computer. We think he was being bullied because of his sexual preference, but only once did he suffer from any kind of physical abuse that John or I saw, and that was a black eye. We tried so hard to give a helping hand, but how do you help somebody who doesn't want to be helped? How do you reach out to someone who doesn't want to be reached?" Sarah pleaded to no one in particular.

Jessica listened quietly, squeezing her friend's hands every now and then, encouraging her to continue.

"We never saw when he crossed the line from being an upset teenager with all the issues that a teenager might have, to one with suicidal tendencies. We lived in the same house, we shared dinners and we were... We were a family."

"Then, a couple of weeks ago, I received a text on my cell phone." She brought forth her cell phone, opened it up and began scrolling in the messages list. "03:42, Tuesday the 10th of August, he sent John and me this," she continued as she held up her phone. The message was only three words long, short and concise. "I love you."

"I'm sure I've read that message a thousand times," she said softly. "John was on duty that night and didn't see it until later. I tried calling Sam but only got to his answering machine. Somehow I knew he was up here and hurried as fast as I could, but... But, obviously, I wasn't fast enough," she finished. "There's an outlook about half a mile that way," she pointed west, "and that's where he jumped." Sarah felt oddly at peace with herself, having told Jessica what had been burdening her.

Neither said anything for a long time. Jessica took it all in as she gently hugged Sarah, noticing that her friend had stopped crying.

"You never get used to it," Sarah said. "It tears you asunder from the inside and out. It's as if life itself dares you to continue living. Now there's only John and I left and... Oh John. God, please don't let anything happen to him," she whispered. "He doesn't have the safest profession in the world, you know. I'm just waiting for that one phone call or for that one knock on my door from one of his colleagues. I wouldn't know what to do without him." She shuddered as a weird sensation hit her. "I'm going to get us something to drink, be right back."

As she returned, only a little part of the sun remained over the horizon.

When she got back, she had a blanket with her and some wine. Like before, she made her way into Jessica's arms and when they both sat comfortably they enjoyed the silence and the fine wine that had been poured into the two glasses. They merely watched as the sun finished its job as it always had done.

"I learned something about myself this past week," Sarah tried again. Jessica noticed that the glass was shaking slightly and gently took it from her friend's hand. Sarah grabbed a hold of her hand and fiddled with it nervously.

"What did you learn, honey?" Jessica was calm, unfazed by the wine, watching the horizon.

Sarah did something she hadn't done for a long time, and that was being honest with herself.

"You, uh, you... You said you were in it for the long run and you, you also said I was girlfriend material. I wonder, um, whether or not you would like to... Give me a chance? Give us a chance..? I mean, I, I like you, you're funny, smart, good-looking. Those green eyes of yours melt my legs. My heart aches when I'm not with you and..." Sarah suddenly felt lost among her own words. "Will you please be with me, stay by my side?"

She was met by silence until Jessica abruptly said, "Oh sorry hun, I wasn't listening. What were you saying?"

Sarah snapped her head around, not sure what she'd heard was correct. As soon as she did, however, she was met by Jessica's wonderful smile and suddenly her best friend's lush lips gently touched her own in the tenderest kiss she had ever experienced. Jessica closed her eyes, savoring the moment. Surprised, Sarah's face froze until the gentle touch of Jessica's fingers caressed her cheeks. Sarah smiled as tears once again made their way down.

"I was so worried you'd say no, that you wouldn't be interested or that I, I..." she stuttered. Jessica's eyes opened, revealing the forest-green emeralds within.

"You don't have to say another word, baby. You don't have to say another word." She closed her eyes again as she leaned in to kiss Sarah, parting her lips slightly as she did so, gently caressing Sarah's lips with her own.

"Can I?" Jessica whispered.

"I would love it if you did," Sarah replied, equal parts of her anxious and nervous.

Jessica extended her tongue, gently stroking Sarah's lips. Sarah's tongue tentatively brushed against Jessica's and soon they were passionately kissing each other, their tongues wrestling, making wet noises. Jessica's hands left Sarah's face, stroke her back and moved down to her butt, giving it a slow squeeze.

"How about we move inside, love?" Sarah could only nod and both got a move on, quickly closing the door on the porch and headed for the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, the kissing continued while they undressed each other. Soon, Jessica only wore her lace thong and a matching bra and Sarah wore nothing but panties, her perky yet small breasts aching with excitement. She blushed as Jessica eyed her up and down, slowly moving in on her.

"I've never been with a woman before," Sarah said quietly.

"I know," Jessica replied. "I'll be gentle," she continued with a mischievous smile. "Why don't you take off my bra, love?" Sarah nodded, unclasped the bra and let it fall to the floor, eyes focusing on the hidden treasures found within.

"Like 'em, do you? From now on, they are yours. I'm yours. Do whatever you want," she whispered into Sarah's ear. Sarah was mesmerized and when Jessica gently inserted her tongue into Sarah's ear, she heard her whisper "payback time". Her tongue made wet noises and Sarah suddenly had difficulty standing up, her legs becoming weak.

"If you want to touch them, that's fine, baby. Maybe you want to lick them too? Or slap them," Jessica continued, teasing.

Sarah tilted her head down, her lips enveloping Jessica's right breast, sucking on it. Jessica moaned and watched as Sarah let her tongue play with her right nipple while kneading Jessica's left breast. The musky scent of sexual excitement filled the air, intoxicating them both.

"I need more of you," Sarah said as she suddenly abandoned the sweet melons and pulled down Jessica's panties revealing an almost shaved woman. Before Jessica had time to react, Sarah's fingers were gently touching her pussy, drawing one finger in the wet slit, watching the juices flow. "Aren't you the eager one, dear," Jessica replied as she moved away from her.

"Hey, come back here!"

Jessica simply shook her head.

"Turn around and take off your panties for me." Sarah, as if on autopilot, turned around, hooked her thumbs inside her panties and pulled them down slowly, letting Jessica take it all in.

"Do you like what you see?" Sarah said as she was bending over, revealing a glistening patch between her legs.

"You have no idea," Jessica said with a grin on her face.

She moved in behind Sarah, put one hand on her small breast and let the other one inspect her southern regions, stroking her well-manicured pussy. Sarah had to turn her neck around to be able to kiss Jessica. Suddenly she felt Jessica slender fingers caress her outer labia, and then slide a finger inside her. "I can't believe how wet you are." Quiet moans of surprise escaped Sarah. Jessica gently pushed Sarah on to the bed, laid herself between her legs and looked straight into Sarah eyes. "Relax, okay?"

Pleasure swept over Sarah as Jessica's lean tongue made sweet love with her vulva, her wet tongue tasting her friend, gently stroking Sarah's most sacred parts. Jessica, gentle at first, drew her tongue up and down, licking up the flowing juices. The tip of the tongue then snaked its way inside accompanied by two of Jessica's fingers and Sarah began thrusting her hips in response. Jessica's tongue swept over Sarah's clit, stroking it slowly at first and then sped up as she felt Sarah getting close.

"God, Jess, I don't know if I can take this," she moaned loudly. I'm going to cum if you keep going; oh please don't stop, oh please!"

As Jessica enclosed her lips around her clit, sucking it, white light seared through Sarah eyes and she grabbed hold of the bed sheets with both her hands, screaming. Sarah arched her body upwards, feeling the waves of the orgasm washing over her. Jessica withdrew her tongue and continued to gently stroke her lover's pussy with her fingers, feeling Sarah spasm in response, seeing Sarah's eyes wide open as if in shock, panting heavily.

"You okay, love?" Jessica asked with a smile on her face. Sarah nodded, knowing full well her voice wouldn't be able to utter a single understandable word. Jessica crawled up to where her friend lay and caressed her face. "This is what you taste like," she whispered and gently inserted one finger into her mouth, watching as Sarah closed her eyes and wrapped her tongue around it, tasting.

"Just give me a few moments to get my breath and then I can show you..." Sarah began but Jessica quieted her with a sloppy kiss.

"Tonight is about you," she whispered. "Can you handle one more?" Sarah whimpered in response as Jessica's soft touch made its way in between her legs, her nails grazing her lover's inner thighs. "Get on your tummy," Jessica ordered.

Curious, Sarah turned, showing off her bottom, separating her legs slightly. She felt Jessica's fingers beginning to stir inside her again, and then, there was something new. Jessica drew one wet finger from Sarah's wet treasure cave to her precious rosebud, making it wet and slippery. Then she could feel Jessica's thumb gently caressing her precious rosebud.

"Oh Jess, are you going to--," Sarah began but got no further as Jessica made her way inside through the sphincter. Sarah grunted heavily in response. "Uuuh, I, I, I have never taken it there before" Sarah stammered.

"Taken it where, sweetie?" Jessica's husky voice replied as she lay beside her. Sarah squirmed under Jessica.

"I've never taken it in my ass, Jess, oh God, I've never taken it in my ass before." Sarah moaned loudly.

"Look at me, love" Sarah turned her head, only to meet Jessica's beautiful eyes. "Do you like it when I'm in you like this?" Sarah whimpered in agreement. "Would you like to cum again while I have a finger in your ass?" Again Sarah whimpered but this time she couldn't help but let eyes fall to her lover's large breasts that were swaying back and forth.

"Look at how hard my nipples are," Jessica continued. Sarah leaned down and began licking her right breast, finally getting her nipple into her mouth. She sucked hard and got a grunting reply from Jessica who increased the speed of which she was finger fucking her.

As Sarah closed in on her second climax, she began moving her hips again, working her ass upwards desperately needing more, needing it faster.

"I'm almost there Jess, almost there, oh my God," she panted. Jessica leaned down, hungrily kissing her friend, their tongues intertwining, the moaning increasing. "Aaaaauuuuuggghh ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Sarah screamed as she once again climaxed, once again losing control to her own body. Tears of pleasure streamed down her cheeks as she felt Jessica's thumb being replaced by one of longer fingers, reaching deeper inside her, massaging her inner workings. A bit later, Sarah found herself in Jessica's arms sweaty and exhausted.

"I love you, Jessica Tanner", Sarah whispered.

"I love you too, Sarah Mason."

No further words were necessary, and soon they both slept together, the smell of sex evident.

It wasn't until around four in the morning that Sarah woke up with a startle. The worst nightmare had plagued her in her sleep and she needed to check that everything was okay at home. As she grabbed her phone and dialed to John, Jessica awoke as well rubbing her tired eyes.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Something's... I had this dream. God, I know it sounds ridiculous but I need to go home. John isn't answering, he's not supposed to be at work, and, and...."

"It's four in the morning..." Jessica began, but the look in Sarah's eyes was enough for her to quiet down. "Okay, get dressed sweetie and we'll both go." Sarah leaned forward and gave her a kiss, whispering "thank you".

The house was black as the night when they arrived back home. Sarah looked around carefully, and then decided to go inside.

"John?" she called. "John? You in here? I had this, I had this weird dream and I just wanted to come home and check on you, making sure everything is okay." Sarah flipped on the lights and saw her little brother on the floor, broken china all over the place. Adrenaline coarsed through Sarah as she ran to him, Jessica right behind. She slapped his face, called his name and searched for his pulse.

"Oh God, his pulse is so weak and he's hardly breathing, Jess!" Tears were heading for her eyes but she firmly pushed them back, thinking now wasn't time for that. She began performing CPR instead. Nothing happened. Fear and sadness transformed to fury and Sarah refused to give up.

"I'm the only one left if you go now. You promised to stay with me! Get your ass back here John, don't make me come after you." she hissed. Each push became harder and harder, raw willpower forcing her to go on.

Wherever John was seemed to be a dark place, void of life of any kind.

Where am I? Dead?

Suddenly the world turned bright, as if somebody had flicked a switch somewhere. He saw his mom Julia, his dad Robert and even his brother Sam!

"Mom? Dad? Sam..?" he whispered.

While Sam and Robert merely smiled and waved, his mom casually took a few steps forward to him.

"Hi John", she began and then embraced him in a powerful hug, inflicting all kinds of emotions upon him. "I'm so proud of you", she continued. "You took good care of your sister, didn't you?" John was speechless, tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey, John, look at me," Julia said. John's gaze slowly turned to her. "Don't worry about us, okay? Sam is okay now, at peace with himself. His decision was his alone and nothing neither of you should be held responsible for."

John was crying openly now, holding on to his mother whom he hadn't seen for the past 20 or something years.

"I've missed you," he sobbed.

"I've missed you too, both of you." Her eyes searched for his. "Listen sweetheart -- it's not time for you yet, okay?" He looked at her, confused. "Can't you hear?" she continued.

Somewhere far, far away, he could hear somebody calling his name.

Sarah...

"Now you get back, okay? Don't worry your sister more than necessary," she said in the tone of voice only a mother can.

Suddenly the light began to fade to black, his family disappearing with it.

"Mom? Mom!" he called, panic disrupting his voice.

"Don't worry, my son," her voiced echoed. "We'll always be with you both. Whenever you need us, look into your hearts, and we'll be there."

The darkness surrounded him completely, Sarah's voice getting louder and louder until finally, his eyes slowly opened. His eyes were teary, his mind confused but his body responded to his movements.

"Sis," he said quietly as he drew her into his powerful frame, "it is okay now. It's okay now."

"John!" she said, astounded.

As John lay there on the floor, his back aching for lying in an awkward position for so long, he saw Jessica's eyes. Tears had briefly made it down her cheeks, worry reflected in her eyes.

"I need to get to bed. I have slept and eaten too little since Sam left us," he sighed. No arguments were made and they helped him to his bed. Jessica soon left the room, giving the two siblings space.

"I'm so sorry," Sarah began. "I should have seen it sooner." She bit her lip, a bit ashamed of herself.

"Don't be. I knew you'd take it harder than I would. Not because I loved Sam any less, but because you always had that extra sense of responsibility." His weary eyes rested upon hers. "You always care of everyone, always go the extra mile for people. It was time somebody did the same, for you."

She took his hand squeezed it.

"When I was unconscious I had this strange dream," he continued. "I saw Mom, Dad and Sam. Mom told me they were doing fine, that they'd take care of Sam. Sam looked happy; he smiled and waved to me." His voice croaked, tears appeared and then his sister laid herself on the bed and hugged him, holding him as he cried himself to sleep.

Epilogue

Almost three weeks had passed since the funeral. All were doing as well as to be expected under the circumstances. Sarah was still living with her brother, wanting to make sure that John slept and ate as he should. Jessica had temporarily moved in with them both, simply wishing to be close to the both of them. This particular night however, was John's first night back at the fire department and Sarah and Jessica were alone in the house.

Jessica was taking a shower when she heard the door open.

"Mind if I join you?" Sarah said as she undressed.

Jessica purred her approval when Sarah entered the steamy shower. Sarah had a hungry look to her and pressed her girlfriend up one wall that had yet to be warmed up by the shower.

"Oooh, that's cold, baby!"

Jessica's nipples hardened immediately and Sarah, enjoying what she saw, pressed her one leg in between Jessica's.

"We'll get you warm, don't worry."

Sarah pulled gently on Jessica's nipples and went in for a wet kiss as she did so. Jessica was surprised by the force Sarah so viscously attacked her with and slapped Sarah's butt. Sarah groaned and Jessica slapped it again as her tongue was snaking its way inside Sarah's mouth.

Sarah pressed her leg against Jessica's well-manicured mound. Jessica's hips began working by themselves, humping against her girlfriend's leg, trying to satisfy the excitement she was feeling. Jessica's hand sneaked its way down between her own legs but Sarah caught it and her other hand, lifted them up above her head and pressed them to the wall. Sarah eyes were hot, her face flushed but it was nothing compared to Jessica's, whose breathing was heavy, whose eyes were excited beyond boiling point.