Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, please?" Jessica begged.

"I can give you what you need," Sarah whispered in her red haired lover's ear. "Would you like me to do that? Would you like me to touch you? I can make you cum, right here, right now." Jessica whimpered, her pelvis rocking back and forth over Sarah's leg. "Beg for it," Sarah continued in a hush voice, her tongue licking Jessica's ear, "beg your queen for it and ecstasy will be yours."

"Please Sarah, touch me," Jessica's voice was pleading. "Let me cum by your hand. I'm yours and yours only. Please give me what I desire..."

Before Jessica knew it, Sarah had let go of her hands and was on her knees; her tongue was stroking her pussy, tasting her for the very first time. Jessica gently put her hands on Sarah's head, controlling the woman's movements and steering her wherever she pleased. As Sarah licked over Jessica's love bud, a squeal of delight was heard from the within the shower.

"That's the spot, baby, yes, please keep going."

Sarah inserted one of her long fingers, and then two, massaging Jessica's inner sides as she licked her clean from the constant stream of juices.

"I'm soooo close, Sarah. G-g-g-god, please have mercy on me," Jessica mumbled as her breathing became strained.

Sarah snuck one finger up Jessica's rectum, gently pushing, hinting at what she'll be doing. As it went inside, Jessica shuddered, her words became incoherent and her legs began to tremble. Sarah sucked hard on her clit, bringing her over the edge screaming out in pleasure. Jessica couldn't possibly stand up any more, and as she fell she was caught by her lover, who gently sat her down. Jessica looked exhausted, her eyes blank. The only sounds heard were that of the shower and Jessica's heavy breathing.

Sarah brought down the shower piece, sat herself behind her friend and showered them both with hot water. Sarah's free hand stroked circles on Jessica's tummy, slowly getting closer to the wet slit that had just made her lover elated.

"Did you like it when I put my finger up your ass?" she asked, softly. "Or when my tongue, which you so madly desired, stroked your most sacred parts?" Sarah gently touched her friend between her legs, knowing she was ridiculously sensitive by now. "Spread your legs for me." Jessica obliged, and Sarah inserted a finger into her, enjoying the warm inside. "I can give you this and so much more if you become mine," she continued, "and only mine." Jessica moaned softly, craned her neck and kissed her lover.

"There is nothing else I'd rather do," she replied as she looked into Sarah's hazel brown eyes.

One week later another picture made it to Sarah's bookshelves. It consisted of Sarah, Jessica and John. On the women's ring fingers, engagement rings responded to the sunlight by shining bright, their golden hue indicating that the best is yet to come.

THE END