Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," a male voce called out, startling April. "M told me to give you these," he said as he approached her.

April first instinct was to hide behind the railings, but she remained motionless once the man told her that M had sent him. He handed her a bottle of water and a letter, then he stepped back to his original location. Her focus drawn to the cool drink and reading the letter, April did not notice the man returning the other letters to his pockets.

My pet, you can see that there are many beautiful creatures on my land. The horse you are looking at is named Maximilian. He is a strong and wise horse and one that will treat you well. You have chosen a good animal.

Thomas, my horse trainer, is the man who gave you this letter, my pet. He is a good man, he has worked here for several years, and he will assist you in learning to ride Maximilian. Thomas is a skilled trainer, he commands a steep price for his training, and you must pay him before you start your lessons. Once Thomas's fee is paid, he will train you to ride. After he feels you are an adequate rider, he will give you your next instructions. You need to be a quick study, as you do not have many hours of daylight left.

-- M

April studied the letter and wondered what she possessed that she could use as payment for riding lessons. She gazed at Thomas and saw a very handsome man. His skin was tanned from long hours in the sun. His shoulders were broad, his chest was firm, and he was blessed with the strongest looking hands that April had ever seen. She looked at his chiseled face and nearly melted when she saw his crystal blue eyes. The salt-and-pepper at his temples hinted at his age, but all other signs indicated a much younger and virile man. Just looking at him fanned the fire burning inside her body into a raging inferno of lust.

"The letter says that I am to pay you for training me to ride," April said to Thomas, speaking like a wanton slut, as she slowly walked to him. She could think of no other way to barter for training than by pleasing him sexually, and she hoped that he would accept such an offer, as she desperately needed him inside her.

"Yes, M told me the gist of that letter. What are you proposing?"

"I don't have any money on me as you can see." She turned around, allowing him to look at her entire, naked body.

Thomas didn't have to look hard to notice she was sexually excited. Her erect nipples and the moisture glistening between her legs told him everything he needed to know. He grew aroused when he realized how she intended to pay him for his services.

April noticed the growing bulge in his pants. "Perhaps I could help you with that?" she grinned.

She dropped to her knees at Thomas's feet and unzipped his jeans. Reaching inside, she felt his cock stiffening rapidly in her grasp. She freed his manhood from its confines and kissed him gently on his tip. The heady scent of his musk further fanned the fire that burned within her.

Thomas's cock loomed thick and large, jutting before April's face. She wrapped both her hands around his pulsing girth. She traced the contours of his cockhead with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. His cock was warm in her mouth, and his taste was erotic. She worked her mouth up and down his dick, pumping her hands in unison on his thick shaft.

April continued performing her oral artistry, feeling so filthy for pleasuring a complete stranger. But something inside told her it was right, as if everything she did and ever choice she made was all a part of M's master plan. She must do as M instructed, or she would never get home.

Looking up into Thomas's eyes, she pulled his cock from her mouth. She licked it up and down and said to him, "I need you in my pussy. Please put your big dick in me."

She stood up, took a step towards the railing, bent over, and presented her sex to him like a cat in heat. Thomas needed no further encouragement. He positioned himself behind her, and he slid his dick into her wet pussy. They both gasped when the Ben Wa balls inside her to collided with the force of his thrust. April's knees buckled, but Thomas, his strong hands on her hips, held her firmly in place and prevented her from falling. April had never been so filled. The combination of Thomas's dick and the balls inside her gave her sensations she never even imagined were possible. Her entire world converged at where they were joined, and she hoped that nothing would ever pull them apart.

Thomas thrust into her, savoring the combination of her tightness and the foreign vibrations. Using his strong hands, he pulled her onto him, furiously impaling her pussy his rhythmic pumping.

"Oh!" April screamed when Thomas slammed hard into her. "Yes!" Another powerful thrust. "Feels." "Another. "So." Another. "Gooood!" She held onto the final word of her fragmented oath as if she were singing it. Her body rocked from three more powerful thrusts before her note finally collapsed and then morphed into the mating growls of a ravenous lioness. All the while, Thomas incessantly delivered her his pounding. From somewhere deep in the jungles of ecstasy, April knew she was only a drumbeat away from the orgasm she savagely craved.

Thomas kept his rhythm, pumping his cock in and out of her cunt as he felt her body tense. He grabbed her tighter and quickened his pace. His balls were slapping against her now, adding more to the sensations which were already on the brink of overwhelming her overcharged body.

The tension that was building inside April was maddening. But somehow, the fragment of her mind that still clung to sanity willed her hand to grab Thomas by the wrist and positioned his thumb at the top of her ass. Taking her cue, he moved that thumb to rest in the dent of her puckered hole. Pleasure shot through April's body like lightning strikes. Her anus twitched uncontrollably and her muscles tightened around Thomas's cock. Thomas knew he was reaching his peak, too. Wondering just how strongly she might clench onto his cock, he pushed his thumb into her hole to the knuckle and wiggled it. April's body seized up in an instant. Thomas marked the time of eternity passing with endlessly powerful thrusting.

A primal scream erupted from deep within her. "Uuuunnn-ghhh! Oh, yeaaaa!" she roared as her body clutched and quaked, and then surrendered to the unthinkable power of an orgasm that consumed not only her, but Thomas as well. Impressive though Thomas's control was and had been, it was no match for the frenzy of April's convulsions and the animal roars that rumbled from out of her very core. His balls erupted at the peak of her climax. He shot his cum deep inside her pussy as she convulsed and clenched and gulped down the steamy heat of his essence. Neither of them remembered when the thunder subsided. Neither of them cared.

They remained connected for a while to catch their breath and regain their bearings. Finally, Thomas slid his cock out of her. Both of them watched as their combined juices rolled down her legs. Wobbly legs carried April to a nearby bale of hay where she sat herself down. She was flushed and out of breath, and her heart was still racing. She had never experienced sex like this before -- so raw and so animalistic. She was floating inside, totally oblivious to everything else around her.

Her blissful state was interrupted when Thomas placed a towel on her legs.

"You need to get cleaned up a bit so you can ride," he said to her with his deep Southern accent.

She smiled and thought to herself, "I guess I have paid for my lessons." She stood up to wipe the fluids that flowed from her now very satisfied and well-used pussy.

Thomas would show April the basics of riding a horse—how to control, how to steer, and most importantly to April, how to keep a horse at a comfortable pace.

"So are you ready to get on him?" Thomas asked April as she was feeding Maximilian a carrot.

"Now? Doesn't he need to have a seat or something?"

"No, M told me that you are to ride bareback. That is why I am here to instruct you."

"Uh, okay. I guess I am ready."

April finished feeding the majestic animal, petted his nose, and moved to the side. Thomas moved beside her and showed her where to place her hands so she could pull herself up. She had never been on a horse before and her inexperience was obvious. She struggled to get on the horse, so Thomas grabbed her leg, just below her knee, and effortlessly hoisted the girl onto Maximilian's back. April inhaled sharply when she sat. She received a strong, vibrating reminder of the spheres in her cunt. She held on to the horse's mane tightly and gripped the animal with her legs.

"Relax. You look like you are scared to death."

"I am!"

"Look at how I am riding my horse," Thomas said to the frightened girl as he rode his horse next to her. "I am just sitting here and letting the horse do all the work. I just have to guide him where I want to go and how fast. Max is a great horse; he knows when he needs to take care of his rider. I am sure that he will protect you too. You just have to relax and trust him."

April relaxed her grip some, gently prodded the horse to move. She was amazed when Maximilian responded.

"Oh, wow!" she squealed, feeling the power and restraint of the horse taking a few steps.

"That is how you do it. I don't think you need to go much faster than that right now. Keep riding him around the corral."

For the next few minutes April rode the horse around the enclosure. Maximilian was indeed a smart horse and sensed when April was more confident of what she was doing. Thomas watched her, told her to make a few stops, starts, and turns, to make sure she had everything he taught her down pat. He was pleased that she learned the basics of riding so quickly.

"M has one more letter for you," Thomas said. He reached into his saddlebag and pulled out the letter and a bottle of water. "I can tell you now that you are to go back on the road for a bit, then follow the trail up the hill to the main house."

"Can you tell--"

"I can't tell you anything more," he interrupted. He was sure that she was going to ask about M or why she was here. "I can answer all your riding questions, but nothing else."

April sighed. The weight of her day had settled back onto her. Here she was out in the middle of nowhere, naked, and following the orders of a man she has not seen! She did not know anything about him other than the notes and gifts that he left for her. She knew that he was creepy and possessive, but for some strange reason, she didn't feel threatened. April took the items from Thomas then read the note.

Good, my pet. You have taken to riding like I thought you would. You are my own little Lady Godiva riding around. Your day is drawing to a close and now you are to come home. Continue on the road that you were on until you see the path that leads to the house. Follow the path to the back of the house. Someone will be there to take Maximilian and to bring you inside.

-- M

As she did each time before, April drank the bottle of water while she read M's note. Also, just as before, a feeling of calm and inner peace overtook her body when she finished the drink.

April waved to Thomas as she directed Maximilian through the gate and out of the corral. She turned the horse onto the road and continued on her journey. A sense of excitement came over her when she realized she would soon be meeting M and, more importantly, going home. With eagerness and growing confidence in her riding skills, she encouraged Max to speed his pace to a trot as they made their way down the road.

With the wind blowing through her hair, she bounced along on the back of the animal, each step shaking her body. Her naked breasts bounced on her chest, and the jewelry attached pulled and tugged against her nipples. As her bottom rose and fell on the horse the Ben Wa balls inside her pussy crashed against one another sending out a cascade of vibrations through her body. The combination of all the elements on her body quickly brought April back to the overly aroused state she was in before meeting Thomas.

April tried to focus on her task at hand, but her body betrayed her. Each step Maximilian took rattled her body and stoked the fire burning inside her.

The road stretched straight ahead of her and she could see no immediate sign of the other road. She gripped Max tighter and closed her eyes, welcoming the small waves of pleasure that coursed through her body. April momentarily forgot her instructions. She let her free hand move to her sex to help her pleasure along. But the moment her lithe fingers reached her clitoris, a strong electrical charge surged into her breasts, zapping her back to reality. It made her cry out in pain, but at least the jolt temporarily cleared her mind.

April pulled back on Max's mane to slow him to a steady walk, hoping to the reduction in speed would lessen the erotic effects to her body. After a time, the woods opened to reveal a large open field on the right side of the road. To the left was a large hill that was crowned by a massive house. A stream cut across the field, adding the sound of flowing water to the rest of nature's chorus. April spotted the road just ahead. It crossed the road she was travelling, and wound its way to the house on top of the hill. She wanted to make Maximilian put on speed to get her there faster, but she decided a slower pace would be wiser.

Turning onto the trail leading up to the house, April was able to grasp its enormity. A massive structure, it stood at least three stories tall, crowing the hill with its dominating presence. The trail itself had its own stunning impact. It was a lush carpet of green, covered in a variety of wildflowers and clover, accented with vast splotches of bright colors. Even the butterflies complimented its colors.

"Amy would love this place," April thought, her mind had cleared enough for her to recall her friend. Amy was the friend who had gone out with her on a girls' night, the night before she woke up in the woods. While growing up and all through high school, they were the best of friends. Yet after graduation, they were inexplicably separated and there was no contact between them. The field that April was riding through now was very much like those that young Amy had described in her fantasies. Amy had called April unexpectedly, wanting to go out and have some fun. More importantly, Amy just wanted to talk. April was excited about seeing her old friend. Her life seemed to be missing something without Amy involved in it.

Horse and rider crested the hill and the house, which was actually a collection of buildings surrounding a larger main house, was even more impressive up close. April felt like she had ridden into the pages of a magazine. Detailed brickwork and manicured landscaping came into view. One thing definitely caught her eye: each of the buildings bore the same logo that was on the visor and on the hood of the jeep. Then, another memory suddenly came back to her. The club that she and Amy were going to had the exact same logo emblazoned on its front doors. She tried to remember more about that night, but all she could recall was walking into the nightclub and then waking up alone and naked in the woods.

Fear had reawakened in her body. It was the fear that had gripped her when she first woke up this morning but had been remarkably absent on her journey all day. The fear made her question why she had been so accepting of running around this place completely naked, and why she was blindly followed the instructions on notes left for her by a man whose identity she did not know. Why did she act like a shameless slut at the stables with a complete stranger? Her fear turned to anger at answers that would not come, and all she wanted to do was go home.

April made her way to the back of the house. "Let me take him for you, miss," a voice called out to her. A young man, who seemed barely be more than eighteen years old, was offering to help her with her horse. Like each person April met before, the young man did not noticeably acknowledge her nakedness.

April was startled but she didn't make any sudden movements. She was somewhat relieved the young man was in front of her. She could hide behind Maximilian's head without looking like she was deliberately blocking his view.

"M told me to take Maximilian and to show you into the house." The young man assisted April down from the horse while he explained his other duties. Taking control of the horse, he walked them around to the stables behind the house. April trailed behind, wondering what was in store for her. Once Max was put in the stall, the boy opened a large cooler and offered her a bottle of water. She took the bottle and drank it quickly. The feelings of calm and relaxation she had grown accustomed to experiencing after drinking from one of M's coolers, oddly, were not there.

The stable hand led her around to the front of the house. When the pair reached the front porch, the young man pushed opened the carved mahogany door and gestured to April to go inside. April drew a deep breath, summoning her courage, before she stepped out of the sunlight and into the shadows. When the grand door closed behind her, she found herself alone.

"It is about time you got here, my pet," an unseen voice echoed in the foyer.

April shivered as the cool air blew on her exposed skin. The events of the day had wreaked havoc with her emotions, leaving her senses heightened yet frazzled.

Click, click, click. The sound of a lady's heels on tiled floor startled her. April was relieved when she recognized the woman who came into view.

"Amy!" she screamed and ran to her friend's arms. "What are you doing here?" April saw that her friend was wearing an expensive, black satin gown that caressed each of her womanly curves and looked like it was created just for her. Seeing her friend dressed so well made April feel more naked than she already was.

Amy took April's hands, and then gave her a comforting hug. She looked her friend in the eyes and saw tears and uncertainty in them. "I know you have a million questions and I will tell you everything," she told April in a comforting voice. "I bet you would like to get cleaned up before dinner."

April nodded, and then Amy led her through the house. She kept hold of Amy's hand for as long as she could, needing the assurance of their friendship. They entered a bathroom, and April was immediately aware it was larger than her entire bedroom apartment. White marble counters gleamed with chrome fixtures and a large, antique claw-foot bathtub tub dominated the room.

"Why don't you return my Ben Wa balls now," Amy told her friend.

April blushed when she realized her longtime friend knew what was inside her pussy. Placing her hands between her legs, she relaxed her muscles and let the metal balls slip between her lips and drop into her hands. She had been holding the balls inside of her for most of the day. To keep them from slipping out, she had to keep the muscles inside her tight. Able to relax her muscles at last was a huge relief. Pleasure washed over her body the moment the balls were released. April was ringing with embarrassment when she handed the devilish orbs back to her friend.

"Go take a bath. Dinner will be ready when you are done."

Before Amy walked away, she gave her friend a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a kiss two friends would normally share. It was a kiss of surprising moment. Alone in the bathroom, now April had time to reflect. They had always had a close—almost sisterly—friendship, but it was never anything more than that. There were times when April had wondered about her friend because Amy wasn't one to have many or long lasting boyfriends. April had always just chalked that up to not finding the right person. "Not finding the right person..." The thought lingered and fuzzed inside April's head as she stood naked and tingling with the taste of Amy's tongue fresh on her lips.