Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snapping from a dream, April looked around the bathroom and let fragrant scents fill her nose. She was pleased the tub was already full and she would not have to wait for it to fill. She removed her visor and sandals and stepped into the tub. The warm water melted away all the remaining fear and apprehension in her body. Washing the dirt and grime off her body, she thought back to the kiss Amy had given her. It had shocked her at first, but she wasn't repulsed. She even gave flight to the possibility of returning the gesture.

A warm, fluffy, body towel was left out for April. She dried off then wrapped the towel around her, and for the first time since she woke up, her body was covered. April moved to the vanity and found hairbrushes and a makeup kit waiting for her. Pleased with her face and hair—it did not take her long; she didn't usually wear much makeup—April looked around the room to see if there was anything left out for her to wear.

Hanging on the back of the door April saw a gown made of sheer, white fabric. She took it off the hanger and slid it over her shoulders. Although the gown covered her body, she was still fully visible through the material. Like a robe without a tie, the gown was without any means of closing. It was a shortcoming by design, enhancing the sheerness of a gown that already revealed everything. But it was still more than she'd been wearing the rest of the day. April grabbed the matching high-heeled slippers and slipped them on her feet.

Amy met April in the hallway. She took her hand and led her into the grand dining room where a feast was set out before them. They were seated at the far end of a table that could easily serve twenty. Amy sat at the head of the table and had April sit just to her right. Various servants entered the room bringing water and wine, April thought it was odd that, before any of the servants poured or served anything, they looked for Amy's direct approval.

"April, I owe you an apology," Amy said while holding April's hand and looking her friend in the eye. "I wanted to tell you why I dropped off the face of the planet several years ago but, somehow, I wasn't able to tell you. So, I wanted to show you."

"What are you talking about?"

"April, I brought you here. All of those letters from M were from me."

April was shocked. That her very best friend would put her through the hell she endured today hit her like a punch in the stomach. She sat back in her chair and folded her arms. "Amy, why? How?"

"Let me start over." Amy was afraid that she would lose her friend if she didn't get her words right. "Ten years ago I met this man. He was M and this world was his. I met him at a club one night and I was captured by the power he exuded. He took me and made me his pet. Much of what you experienced last night and today, I was put through. But I spared you many other things. M saw that I needed to be a servant. Not a servant like these people bringing us food and wine, but a sexual submissive, practically a slave who's greatest joy was giving pleasure to her master."

April's demeanor changed. She felt sorry for her friend. She continued to eat her dinner in silence while Amy went on with her story.

"I spent most of my first year with M learning what it meant and how to be his pet. I could have left at any time, but he was so powerful I just couldn't leave him. M taught me things about myself that I don't think I would have learned any other way. After my training was complete, my relationship with M changed. I was still his pet and his to do with however he wanted, but I was usually by his side. He was my master, but it seemed that I was the master of everyone else on the property.

"M would bring in other girls and I was to train them. Many turned out to be very good pets and I was rewarded by getting to keep a few, but they were still under M's control."

"You trained other girls to be slaves?"

"Yes, they were taught as much as I could teach them, and then I turned them over to M for final training. At one time we had six pets living here with us."

"What was that like?"

"I was having the time of my life! I was getting laid as often as I wanted--the sex was great--and as long as I kept M pleased, his confidence in me continued to grow."

April looked at her friend in amazement. She was pictured her friend in an orgy with all sorts of people tending to her needs. The vision restored some of the warmth she was feeling between her legs.

Aware that her friend's attitude had warmed up to what she was saying, Amy leaned over to April and started petting her leg.

"Things changed late last year when M got sick. He was several years older than me, but I never thought he would never be a part of my life. While he was sick, I continued to train some girls, but it was mostly as favors for M's friends. My main responsibility was to take care of M. Before he died, he told me he had changed his will and that everything was mine. I instantly became a very rich woman, but I was alone. I tried to go out and get new pets, but I didn't have the touch that M had."

They finished their meal, and Amy lead April into a room filled with overstuffed leather couches surrounding a circular fireplace. They sat next to each other in one of the large loveseats. April felt sadness for her friend; she could tell that she missed M.

"One day I was in the city and I saw you pass by. I remembered all the fun we used to have as girls, and I wanted to share this life with you. I did some checking and found that you were not married nor had any significant attachments. I wanted to just bring you here and show you everything, but something inside me knew that you wouldn't accept what I was and what I had become. I spent the next few months getting everything ready for you, anyway I couldn't stop thinking about you."

As they were sitting on the couch, the gown

attempting to cover April's body opened to reveal her naked breast. Amy saw and started caressing her friend's tender flesh, rubbing her nipples and fondling the jewelry attached to her. Amy smiled as she watched April's nipples slowly stiffening and the flush of arousal blooming on her chest.

"When we were getting ready to go out last night, I put something in your drink. I needed to get you ready for your nude day. That's what M called the first day. When his new pets were brought here, they had to spend the entire first day nude."

Amy slipped the straps of her gown over her arms. The dress slid down her body, leaving her breasts exposed. Her nipples were pierced in the same manner that April's were. April gazed at the jewelry that adorned her friend. She placed a hand on her own breast and the other other on her friend's breast. She shivered from feeling the combination of the cool, hard metal and warm, soft flesh.

A connection was made in April's mind. She had always loved Amy, but the when they were growing up nothing sexual could ever be acted upon without fear of being ostracized. Now, she knew her feelings for her friend would be returned in kind. She reached up to Amy's face to give her a kiss.

Amy broke the kiss. "Do you really want to do that now that you know it was me putting you through the things I did today?"

"Amy, I think I have always been in love with you. I was afraid that if I ever acted on what I was feeling you would leave me forever. When you left, I thought you had picked up on my feelings and ran away."

Amy's eyes started to tear. April put her arms around her, holding her close and kissing her between her words.

"Then you called me on the phone and my whole world came to a stop. I knew I had to see you, to find out if my feelings for you were still the same and if you felt the same way too.

"Amy, I forgive you. For everything you've put me through, for all of it. Everything that you have done to me today you did for me—to show me why you went away. I see that now. You didn't leave me because you didn't love me. You didn't leave me at all. You were drawn into a new world that was so right for you, there was no way you could possibly resist it.

"And you were right. I wouldn't have understood or accepted your world if all you had done was brought me here. You forced me to experience your world the same way that you were forced to experience it when you first arrived—because you knew the application of force and acceptance of force is so large a part of it all. Amy, I totally get it, and I have to say . . . I love it!

"You risked our friendship—I know how much that means and always has meant to you—to make me understand your world, and I do understand, and that's how I know that you love me."

"I do love you A," Amy hugged April kissing her again. Their mouths opened and their tongues danced with each other's.

When they finally broke their kiss, Amy stood up and her dress became a satin pool on the floor. Amy was wearing nothing underneath her gown and was now as naked as April had been most of the day. She took April's hand.

"I think we will be more comfortable upstairs."

As April stood, she slipped her robe off her shoulder and let it join Amy's dress on the floor.

The two naked women raced each other to the stairs. As they ascended the stairs, one would stop the other so they could embrace. When they finally reached Amy's bedroom, Amy opened the door and they spilled inside. A king sized bed with large wood headboard and footboard dominated the room. Columns reached up towards the high vaulted ceiling, making the bed seem even larger. The two lovers dove onto the bed, wrapping their arms and legs around each other. They kissed deeply, each holding the other, taking turns sucking on the other's lips and tongue. Amy moved her kisses to April's neck just below her ears, nipping and licking along the way.

"Mmmmm," April moaned as her deepest held fantasy was beginning to come true.

Amy rolled April onto her back and started kissing her all over her body. Amy's kisses moved from April's neck down to her chest, and then between her breasts. She took the chain connecting April's nipples into her mouth and tugged on it. Before she caused any pain, she released the chain, putting a hand on one breast and put her mouth on the other to soothe April's aching nubs.

April's body felt more alive than it had ever been. Amy's sensual kissing and caresses were quickly driving her to her peak. She had dreamed of this day, but she had never experienced the touch of another woman to the most intimate parts of her body. Exciting though her fantasies had been, they did not live up to what she was feeling now.

Amy sucked April's nipple into her mouth, flicking the tip with her tongue, and then quickly moved to the other nipple giving it the attention it needed. She worked back and forth, alternating between licking, nibbling, and sucking on April's taut nubs. Each time her lips and tongue found a new focus for pleasure, April gasped and moaned in response.

A hunger, suddenly awakened, roared to life from somewhere deep within Amy's soul. It was a craving like nothing she had ever known before. Building in secret for more than a decade, its unfathomable power now exploded within her and threatened to tear her apart. Amy was ravenous with lust, a lust that could only be satisfied by the one woman she'd always known she truly loved. But through all the years that she had loved her, that love had never been expressed nor even revealed. "All will be revealed in time," her own words echoed back, speaking to her now like never before. The decade of hunger would no longer be denied. Amy would take April now and devour her whole. The time for secrets, at last, was over. She kissed her way down April's tight stomach, to lick her tiny belly button continuing to April's inner thighs. She traced her fingers along the outside of April's sex, making sure not to touch her directly. Amy would move closer to her lover's center, then stop and move away. Each time she repeated her teasing, April cried out, wanting so badly for Amy to ravish her.

April's heavenly scent invaded Amy's senses and she could hold out no longer. She flattened her tongue and licked April's wet pussy from the bottom of her opening up to her clitoris. She flicked the nub with her stiffened tongue.

"Oh, my! Yessss!" April gasped when Amy abandoned her teasing and provided the sensation she desperately desired.

Amy's initial moves may have come slowly and deliberately, but once she tasted her lover's sweet juices, her following actions were fast and direct. Amy's lips formed a ring around April's clit. Alternately she sucked and licked on the engorged little bud, while, with a finger, she traced the silky lips of April's pussy. Slipping first one, then two of her fingers, into her wet and wanting opening.

April was drowning in pleasure. Sensations she once thought could never be topped soared to heights she couldn't imagine. She gripped Amy's hair with both hands, pulling her harder into her sex, guiding her to all the right spots, never wanting to let her get away. April's body tensed as the oral assault on her body steadily drove her to the point of no return. She pulled Amy's head tighter against her as her climax crashed through her body. Amy felt the surge of April's orgasm swelling beneath her and she feasted on it. Her tongue became a blur of motion, licking and sucking, faster and harder while she furiously pumped her fingers in and out of her lover's thrashing, quivering cunt.

April let loose a primal scream. She clenched the bed sheets in her fists as her body arched and rose from the bed. Her climax pulled her muscles tight and focused all of her motion on bucking her hips and grinding her pussy into the face of her lover. Amy continued licking her friend's sweet, quivering sex and savoring her juices. She was very pleased with her work.

Amy slowed herself down when April started to return to Earth. April placed her hands on top of Amy's head, slowly petting her hair in a warm and loving embrace. Amy then slid forward on the bed to snuggle against her friend's warm body. They embraced and kissed deeply. April tasting herself on the lips and tongue of her friend for the first time made it all the more right.

With their arms and legs wrapped around each other, it was difficult to tell where one began and the other ended. Two women slept together as one, knowing they were more than lovers and always had been. They were soul mates who had a lifetime to share in a dream that had only just begun.