Lost and found

Story Info
Taking the pleasure of a sub in a secret garden.
1.3k words
8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I said was we are going for a walk and to wear wellies. We’ve done this plenty of times before, it practically was part of our ritual now. Before sexual fun, before floggings, before being bound, before sucking my cock, a walk to clear the mind, refresh the spirit and ensure we were ready for the intense repeated couplings that came after.

We walked down the road, urban, cars, families, dogs. The detritus of an ordered and normal society. And here in the middle of all this, order, was me. A Dom leading his sub down the road. Not a sole on this normal street knew a thing. I liked that. I liked my secrecy. That while they watched the Xfactor and Dancing with the Stars. My sub was naked tied to my bed, a vibrator in her pussy a plug in her ass and I’d be flogging her. Probably having her try to suck me to orgasm too. While they waited for the commercial break to end and some silly advert to buy a new type of cheese in a can.

The suburbia eventually thinned and the trees and nature took hold as we walked on. The din of cars and dogs gave way to birds and wind through leaves. The pressures of the day began to lift from my shoulders. Chest expanded with the freshness of the air and I felt as if walking taller and more upright.

There she was before me, her bottom wiggling in her jeans in front of me. Her feet happily splashing in the muddy puddles as we took the turn down along the stream. The smile on her face was electric. It was a smile of joy. To be outside in her element, the nature she needed. But also a thrill to just be with me. That was the amazing part. After life had kicked me, hurt me, made me feel I’d never be whole again. There was a gaze and smile of content brought because what I could do for her. And unlike before it did not require much effort, this came naturally, this was companionship. No requirement to prove myself beyond simply being happy.

The path snaked along the water. The babbling brook tumbled through pool and falls. The trees grew denser and thicker as we went on. Patches of fallen flowers covered the path in Crimson reds and velvet purples where the spring buds gave way to summer blooms.

One might say we were in the wilds, but to a trained eye there was an odd order to it all. Where the path dipped or became boggy there was always a stone. Every time you turned a corner and expected some impressive tree, there was one. It was still overgrown, wild and dark. But someone had planned this. Planned this for me and my enjoyment and for my sub to frolic through and I loved that.

The air became cooler and the sunlight became less as the trees fell in around us. It was imposing, warning and as to expect something soon.

And there it was. She stopped and gazed in wonder. The long stone wall. Taller than us both and massive. Vines hung down shrouding it like a lost jungle temple. She looked at me with a confused look, wondering what this was and I smiled and nodded her on.

Through the ancient gateway we walked and into the enclosure. Silent, pure, peaceful. Tall proud trees stood as sentinels inside, vines hung from them as if an ancient war between the two still rages. Birds flit in the spaces between the trees and various moss and ivy covered the floor. What sunlight did break over the wall left illuminated rays throughout.

She smiled and relaxed. I was pleased to see her so happy. I gave her a nudge and let her explore. Walk between the trees as I stood there and watched her. Smiled as she ducked behind hedges and trunks. But I wanted more now, I felt the hunger for her and what she gave me.

I smiled and she gave me a quizzical look. I walked up to her and undid her button up shirt and exposed her bra. Cupped her full breasts with my hands and ran my fingers over them. Then reaching behind unclasped her bra and let her breasts fall free of their confinement. She pulled the bra off while keeping her shirt on and continued to explore. Me watching her nipples peek from her shirt as her skin adjusted to the cool air.

She made my cock hard, always did this way. It was gorgeous, her just being a woman with that body and a girl with her exploration of somewhere lost and now found. I walked towards an overgrown corner where a ruined caretakers hut once stood. Inside the doorway I stepped and over the remnants of the collapsed roof. I was hidden from her as she cashed the birds in the garden and I giggled at her attempts to talk to them.

She turned, looked around for me and could not see me. That confused look of being half naked, alone and in a curious place dashed across her face. She walked in a few directions and I just stared, enjoying my camouflage from her.

She became slightly worried now and I could not have that go longer and with a soft word I guided her to me. She walked through the overgrown brush the hedges scraping along her breasts. And through the threshold she came to find me.

I grabbed her and kissed her. Her breasts pressed to my chest and I felt her melt into my arms. My hand went straight down her jeans and parted her legs. Through her bush and a finger directly into her wet pussy. This wasn’t a time for half measures or teasing. I wanted her and badly. I felt how wet she was for me and I needed all of it.

I tugged down her jeans and pushed her to the ancient walls where the vines hung down and caressed her back. Knelt down to view my conquest and then plunged my face into her pussy and my tongue onto her clit. She moaned and wiggled as I walked my love over her centre and consumed her like a drunk.

Finger pressed into her and her wetness ran down my hand. He warm centre was a feast for me to take in. She grabbed at my hair and pressed me into her body and I knew she was consumed by the pleasure, the moment and the place.

Sitting up I had her undo my trousers and grab my cock. It was throbbing for her and her soft gentle hands were all I needed to leak precursor over her fingers. I relaxed my eyes rolled back at the feeling of my sub grasping my manhood and stroking me. She delighted in this and had grown well at knowing how to do it gently and with pleasure for me.

I kissed her and she pushed my cock into her bush. I felt her coarse pubes against my soft pink tip. I left a trail of my moisture there marking her as I grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She moaned softly as my hands roamed her body and grabbed her ass.

I spun her around and spread her legs. Pressed her hands against the cold stone wall and looked at the moisture drip from her pussy down onto her panties pushed down around her ankles.

And I rubbed my cock against her pussy and pressed into her from behind, grunted as her body consumed me and there in this magical place I fucked her till my cum ran from her body, her thighs trembled, her breasts heaved her voice moaned and she was completely mine


  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a Beautiful Start

Absolutely perfect, setting the scene vividly. My fingers are crossed for more. It’s a very promising start.

Tess

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Model Wife Wife reluctantly steps in to model fetish clothing.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Christmas Caroling A lost bet results in Christmas Caroling fun.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Spirit of Halloween Dressing up for Halloween gets to be spiritually rewarding.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife Gets Tricked, Again Wife gets gang banged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Five Mums A tale of blackmail and lust.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories