Lost and Found Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers

Jo regaled me with her plans for the café -- it was to remain a café during the day but she knew a young, talented, local chef who was looking for his own restaurant, so she had come up with the idea of installing some clever lighting and decoration that allowed the café to be turned into a cosy and intimate restaurant in the evenings. The chef got his first restaurant at a reasonable rent while Jo got extra income from the premises without having to work longer hours -- genius!

After we'd eaten we wandered back to Jo's place via a local pub where we had a few drinks and by the time we got in through the front door I was shattered from the long day and the drive down.

I had been looking forward to making love with Jo all week but I fell into bed and by the time she emerged from the bathroom I was already asleep.

I awoke in the morning to a very pleasant sensation. I was lying on my back and Jo was tucked tightly into my side, licking and suckling gently on my left nipple while caressing the other one with her fingers. I could feel the wetness between my thighs and couldn't help but wonder how long she's been paying me this wonderful attention while I slept.

'Morning Honey, I thought you'd never wake up.' She purred on seeing my eyes open.

'Mmmm good morning to you too' I grinned as I indulged myself in a long and satisfying stretch that had the added bonus of arching my back and pushing my nipple back against those sweet lips.

Jo rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply as her hands caressed my sides and hips. I enfolded her in my arms, holding her naked body as close to mine as was possible, wrapping my legs around her thighs and trapping her in place as our tongues performed a sensuous waltz.

Jo broke the kiss and started to move down my body, planting little kisses and nips along my neck, collar bone and the tops of my breasts but I knew where she was headed and suddenly I was starving. The need I had felt all week rushed back in a tidal wave of lust and I wasn't content to merely receive; I hungered to have my fill too.

'Turn around Jo' She looked into my eyes and smiled a wicked smile that had me quivering like jelly, before sitting up on the bed and swinging her leg over me to straddle my face.

I gazed up at her puffy lips, already slick with nectar, her scent drawing me in as a moth to a flame, shoving another pillow under my head to allow me to reach better as I extended my tongue and took a long swipe from her exposed clit down in between her lips, tickling her perineum with the tip and making her squirm above me.

I pulled her hips down so that I could suck her labia into my mouth, manipulating them with my lips but releasing them after a while to drive my hot, wet tongue deeply into her waiting pussy just as her lips found my clit and sucked it deeply into her mouth; her tongue lashed my bud viciously, wonderfully, magically, making it hard to retain any concentration on what I was doing.

Her taste as I wiggled my tongue inside her was amazing and I felt her shiver as I groaned into her gaping sex, but I needed to come badly and I wanted Jo there with me when I did, so I moved my mouth to her engorged clit and suckled hard as I used 2 crossed fingers to caress her inner walls, grazing her sweet spot on every other pass and making her hips buck against my face.

My own body was receiving similar treatment with Jo's mouth and fingers lifting me higher and higher as she played my body in the way that only she could.

It wasn't long before we were both clinging onto each others hips for dear life as we humped and writhed against each other and as I heard and felt Jo begin to moan in earnest I let go, my orgasm tearing through my body like a tidal wave as Jo's thighs tensed above me, drenching my face in her essence.

We snuggled back under the covers together, our mouths sticky as we kissed slowly and lovingly, our passion abated enough for now to allow us do doze off again wrapped securely in each other's arms.

Jo and I spent a lot of time talking that weekend, trying to work out the logistics of my escape from London coupled with the impending launch of Jo's revamped café and restaurant.

Jo understood that I wasn't going to be able to travel down from London every weekend as the journey was just too long and tiring and I had to concentrate on wrapping things up at home, but now also wasn't a good time for her to be leaving Cornwall either, so we were going to have to cope with being apart for a little while.

We also decided that it was best if Jo waited until after the café opening to tell her parents about us. She wanted to be able to invite them to the launch so that she could show them that her decision to leave the corporate world was a sound one and it would be easier if their thoughts weren't clouded by other issues.

The rest of the weekend was spent walking hand in hand along the beach with Buster bounding in and out of the surf and harassing the gulls, sampling the local seafood, or in bed. Sometimes just laying snuggled up together and chatting and at other times mercilessly driving each other to heights of ecstasy.

On Sunday lunchtime our parting was even more painful than the week before, as we knew it would be at least 2 weeks until we saw each other again.

By the time I pulled up outside my flat in London I was tired and emotional; I was beginning to resent my previously loved home as it represented time that had to be spent away from Jo and even though I had previously enjoyed my own company, now I craved the companionship that could only be supplied by a lover and partner.

During the next week at work I had some good fortune. I was chatting to the manager of our finance department during lunch on the Monday and he mentioned that his sister was looking for work. Having quizzed him about his sister's previous experience I was keen for her to apply for the position I was leaving and having received her CV on the Wednesday I was happy to offer her an interview.

She turned up a few minutes early for her appointment on the Friday looking every inch the part and after 30 minutes I was convinced that she could do the job, so I arranged for her to have a follow up interview with Zoe on Monday. She was keen to start as soon as possible, so if all went well and Zoe approved of her, I could possibly leave in 3 or 4 weeks!

I had to miss out on drinks with the girls on Friday evening as I'd had a call from an estate agent who had someone desperate to view the flat, so with some resentment I rushed home to tidy up prior to their arrival.

The woman arrived early and before she'd even seen half of the rooms she was already showing signs of being seriously interested and by the time she'd seen the whole flat she was hooked! I didn't want to get too excited just in case she changed her mind but as I showed her out of the door 45 minutes later she was already talking about how she would redecorate and was referring to the place as hers. The icing on the cake was finding out that she was a cash buyer due to divorce and wasn't in a chain. YES!!!

I walked back into my kitchen and stared disconsolately into the fridge, trying to locate enough ingredients to create some sort of a meal but as I hadn't had time to do any shopping my options consisted of a cheese omelette or a pot noodle, neither of which was overly appealing.

As I was rummaging around in a kitchen drawer for take away menus I was distracted by the doorbell, so I walked to the front door cursing under my breath about all the things I was going to do if it was someone trying to sell me something.

I pulled the door open ready to be combative if necessary to find Jo on my doorstep! She rushed into my arms, pushing me backwards, kicking the door closed behind her and smothering my mouth with hers in one fluid movement -- all before I'd had a chance to say a word!

Eventually we broke the kiss due to lack of air and I stepped back and held her at arms length, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

'Why didn't you tell me you were coming?'

'I missed you and it was a spur of the moment decision, you don't mind do you?'

'God no, of course I don't mind. It's fabulous to see you! I was just about to order something to eat, are you hungry?'

'Starving! Is that excellent little Turkish restaurant still down the road, can we go there? I'm buying!'

There was an immense sense of déjà vu as we walked to the restaurant arm in arm. It was a journey we had made many times together in the past and I felt very smug to have the opportunity to do it again.

Jo deciding to drive for 5 hours and turning up out of the blue to surprise me had filled my heart will glee and we all but skipped down the road we were so happy to be in each other's company.

We ate well and drank far too much wine, leaving the restaurant a little tipsy, so we decided to get a cab home with Jo snuggled up against my side for the short journey and by the time we got home she was asleep on my shoulder.

I paid the driver and woke her gently, leading her inside and straight to bed. Once under the covers and naked in each other's arms she kissed me gently.

'You know I was quite cross with you last week when you fell asleep without making love to me but I'm so tired after the drive I understand now. Would you mind if we just cuddled and slept tonight?'

'Jo my love, I was expecting to sleep alone tonight so just holding you in my arms is a massive bonus!'

She kissed me sleepily, her tongue lazily playing with mine as her eyes started to droop, so I gathered her into my body and lay her head in the crook of my shoulder where she fell asleep almost instantly. I followed her almost immediately, lost in the feeling of having my soul mate snuggled up in my arms.

Last Saturday I had woken up to Jo sucking my nipples, this Saturday I was woken up by her leaping onto the bed and squashing me!

'Hey sleepy head, I've been up for ages come on wake up!' she squealed like an excited child as my eyes tried to focus.

I could smell a combination of the cafetiere of strong coffee that Jo had set on the bedside table, mixed with shower gel and shampoo. Suddenly my eyes flew open as Jo leaned down to kiss me, her long, cold, wet hair landing on my sleep warmed face, neck and chest -- a rude awakening indeed!

I obviously didn't respond quickly enough and her hands shot under the duvet and tickled me until I was begging for her to stop before I wet myself.

Eventually I squirmed out from under her, laughingly scolding her to pour the coffee as I ran to the bathroom to relieve my bladder.

Jo had got back into bed so I climbed in with her, gratefully accepting a mug of coffee and we sat there chatting until the coffee was gone.

I asked her what she wanted to do today -- I had assumed that as she rarely visited London that she might want to catch up with some old friends, maybe go to a museum or go shopping on Oxford Street.

'Actually I'd rather stay here if that's ok? I can help you pack some things and take them back with me tomorrow if you like? Before that though..........' And she pounced!

She must have brought the silk scarves with her because they sure as hell weren't mine! I'm stronger than Jo but she was a woman on a mission and she had the element of surprise in her favour. In mere seconds she had secured both my wrists to the ornate bed frame, a mischievous grin on her face.

She yanked the duvet cover off onto the floor and stood there appraising me as I lay helpless on the bed. As for me -- I was instantly soaked! I had no idea what Jo had in mind for me but I knew I was going to like it!

I in turn was watching her naked form as she prowled around the bed like a panther deciding on how to devour her prey; just the look in her eyes was enough to send shivers of delight up my spine.

She sat next to me on the bed, lightly tracing patterns all over my body with her finger tips until I was shivering in anticipation, my whole body covered in goose bumps.

She lay down on top of me, parting my thighs so she could rest in between them, her breasts against mine as she kissed me slowly, sensuously; moving just out of my reach every time I tried to deepen it.

I wanted to hold her, to wrap my arms around her and press her naked body against mine but the scarves were tied tightly and my arms were held fast.

She sucked on my neck, knowing that I loved the feeling but hated having visible hickies, leaving her mark on me as if to claim me as her own, watching my eyes as if daring me to challenge her.

She moved lower, kissing my throat and all over my tits, briefly running her tongue over the tips of each nipple but moving on too quickly for me to savour the sensation.

She licked down my stomach and around the tops of my legs; a quick lick that swept the length of my slit, flicking my clit teasingly before she moved on.

I was trying not to moan, or beg, or writhe but damn! The woman was driving me insane!

She left the bed and padded over to my chest of drawers, opening the top drawer and reaching into the back, knowing what she would find there.

'Hmmmm this one I think' as she selected one of the three toys that were nestled in the back of the drawer. She turned the base, checking that the batteries were fresh, running the vibrating phallus over her nipples as her eyes bored into me.

The sight was mesmerising and as she slipped the toy lower and allowed it to play lightly between her lips I could see her own need as clearly as I felt my own. She pulled the toy away and I saw the plastic glistening and knew she was as wet as me.

She walked back to the head of the bed and held it just in front of my mouth, allowing me to lick her juices from it, knowing it would drive me insane, before running the toy over my body as she had hers.

Kneeling between my legs once more she played the vibe over my nipples in turn until they were so hard it was almost painful, at which point she sucked them alternately into her mouth, biting them gently until I cried out in a mixture of joy and pain.

When she moved away again I was ready to beg, to cry, to do anything she asked just to have her touch me again, for her to make me cum.

'Please Jo, PLEASE!' I whimpered, my breath catching in my throat.

She continued to suckle at my nipples as she played the toy down my body, over my tummy, between my legs but never with enough pressure! I tried to lift myself up, to press my skin against the roving toy but with my hands tied above my head I had very little leverage and she easily pushed me back down again with her hand.

She teased me in this fashion for an eternity. Ok, it was probably only a few minutes but it felt like forever until she finally took pity on my trembling, quivering body and pressed the head of the vibe against my lower lips, resting it just against my opening.

'You want this?' she asked cockily with an arched eyebrow.

I nodded enthusiastically, my mouth too dry to form words.

Settling herself on her knees between my thighs she watched as if fascinated as the 8 inch toy slid into my well lubricated snatch, eliciting a moan of pure desire as I felt it fill me, the gentle vibration causing me to clench around it as if I never wanted it to leave -- which I didn't.

She sat watching as she gently pulled it most of the way out then slid it back in again, over and over and over again.

I was on fire. I needed to cum, I needed her to fuck me hard, and yet I never, ever wanted this slow, exquisite torture to stop.

I heard Jo moan and lifted my head to see Jo's fingers gently rubbing her clit in time with her slow thrusts into me, the sight pure deliciousness as I watched her smear her juices all over her hard nub.

Her breathing was almost as fast as mine and when she knew she wasn't far away she increased the speed of the hand on her clit and pushed the toy in and out of me faster and faster, deeper and deeper until I was crying out, calling her name, desperate for release and when I thought I could take no more she lowered her head and sucked my clit into her mouth.

'FUCK! Christ Jo, yes, don't stop, don't stop, aaaarrrggghh!!!' as I convulsed so hard I thought I would shoot the toy across the room, her mouth on my clit sending vibrations from her own orgasm straight through me and prolonging my high even further.

Jo collapsed with her head on my thigh and the biggest fucking grin on her face that I'd ever seen.

Eventually, as our breathing returned to normal she crawled up my body and kissed me; a searing kiss that had me wanting her again, had me needing to free my hands and possess her body as she had done mine. She saw me starting to struggle at my bonds and admonished me.

'Tsk, tsk! What makes you think I've finished with you yet?' her tone cocky and playful.

I was about to answer her when we were rudely interrupted by the doorbell.

'Expecting company?'

I looked over at the clock and nearly had a heart attack!

'Shit Jo, I'd completely forgotten, there's a couple here to view the flat!'

We stared at each other for a long moment before we burst out laughing. Jo jokingly threatened to leave me tied to the bed but she undid one of my wrists, leapt off the bed and into my dressing gown and rushed up the stairs, leaving me to untie the other arm and make myself presentable.

By the time Jo had let them in and shown them into the kitchen, inviting them to show themselves around and suggested that they view the upstairs and garden first I was dressed, so I ran upstairs so Jo could also dress.

I thought we'd got away with it until some time later when they emerged from the bedroom smirking to themselves. It wasn't until after they'd left that I ventured into the bedroom and realised that the scarves were still tied to the bed and my bright purple, sparkly, 8 inch vibe was laying in full view on the bed!

Watching Jo drive away the following morning, her car packed with my belongings, was just as painful as me leaving her in Cornwall. We had had a wonderful time together and I was even more determined to make the move as fast as possible -- I just couldn't stand the pain of parting from her after every weekend.

The next week was a blur. Zoe was very happy with the way the interview went on Monday and arranged for my replacement to start on Wednesday. I had 2 weeks to train her and then I was free!

The woman who viewed my flat on Friday rang the estate agent and placed an offer. It was a little less than the asking price but not too low, so I accepted as long as we could complete quickly.

I talked to Jo every night and she was pleased with the way the café / restaurant design had worked out. The launch was the following Saturday and her parents would be attending but as they were used to a little luxury they had opted to stay in a hotel, leaving it clear for me to stay with Jo -- result!

When I arrived in Cornwall on Friday evening with another car load of my belongings Jo was running around in headless chicken mode. She had always been so calm, organised and in control that it was hilarious watching her flapping over last minute details for the opening.

Dan arrived to help us move all of the tables and furnishings into place and by 9pm we were finished, so we all went to the pub to celebrate.

Jo was right -- Dan was a really nice guy and we did have a lot in common. We were both passionate rugby supporters and both rode Honda motorbikes; I found chatting to him so easy that after a while Jo told us off because she was feeling left out of the conversation!

Jo was still pretty keyed up about the next day when we got back to her house, so I made her strip and lay on the bed while I gave her a massage. It was sensual rather than sexual and soon enough it had the desired effect and I could hear Jo's breathing change as she relaxed into much needed sleep, so I wiped the excess massage oil from her back, undressed and climbed into bed with her, pulling the duvet up to cover us both.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers