Lost and Found Ch. 03

Story Info
A violent man is identified.
2.3k words
4.5
11.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2009 by madengineer3

This story is pure fiction. Any similarities in names and places are purely coincidental. The story starts in the late 1950s. All participants are over eighteen and willing.

I want to thank MiliktheRed for his excellent editing.

*

Our guest, Sue, had been badly banged up. She had been mercilessly beaten by a customer, who was still on the loose. He was wanted by the police. Her badly bruised arms made even simple tasks difficult.

My wife had known Sue for several years and they had comforted each other prior to Yvonne and I getting together and marrying.

It was mid evening and my wife, Yvonne, had just gone into our guest room to wash and to help relieve our guest's sexual tension. Sue had been use to having sex on a very regular basis, but now had been without release for over a week. I remained in the living room. I had been reading, but now I was listening.

"Okay, Sue, how about if I give you your sponge bath, and then see if I can help you with your other problem. Does that sound acceptable?"

"Yes. I can't believe you're helping me like this. How can your husband let you do this? I thought all Christians were up tight prudes."

With a large grin, Yvonne said; "Well, we're not all up tight. We'll discuss that tomorrow morning. Right now, I need to take care of you!"

My wife, Yvonne, brought in a bowl of warm water, soap, sponge, and towels. First, she put a large beach towel on the bed under Sue. Then she went through providing all the normal ablutions. Sue's face, under arms, stomach, arms and legs (except for bandaged areas on her arms or the area that was under the cast).

By the time Yvonne was done, Sue's nipples were each poking out like the eraser on a pencil. Yvonne then took a vibrator and gently massaged Sue's breasts. Sue reacted by moaning and wanting more. Yvonne then gently used the vibrator around Sue's pussy, but avoiding her clit.

"Oh, Yvonne, that feels so good. I have missed this feeling so much."

Yvonne simply looked at her and said, "Tell me what you want me to do."

Sue responded, "I'd really like it if you would go down on me like you did before meeting your husband."

"I can't do that, Sue. But I can still help you with these toys so that you will reach an orgasm. I'm sorry, but that is the best that I can do."

"That will be fine, Yvonne. Thank you for what you can do to help me."

Yvonne turned off the vibrator put a condom on one of her dildo/vibrators. She lubricated the condom and started to gently work it into Sue's already wet vagina.

Then, she turned it on and, at the same time, went back to using the vibrator on Sue's breasts and nipples.

"Ahhhhhh, don't stop! I'm almost there."

Yvonne turned up the dildo/vibrator to its highest setting while moving the hand vibrator from Sue's breasts to her clit.

In the living room Jeff could hear the scream of pleasure as Sue went over the edge, entering her climax. It was less than a minute when the second climax could be heard. Jeff lost count, after a while.

Back in Sue's room, Sue had taken all the stress relief that she could handle.

"Oh, thank you so much Yvonne. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"I think I understand. But, right now I'll quickly run a warm, wet wash cloth over your pussy to clean you up a bit. Then, you need some sleep.

Moments later Yvonne said, "Good night Sue."

As Yvonne left Sue's room Jeff got up and led her to their bedroom. It took Jeff only seconds to shed his clothes and lead Yvonne in to their whirlpool bath. The warm water was soothing.

"You have no idea how hot I am after listening to Sue's obvious pleasure. In some ways I wish I could have watched. Does that shock you?"

"Not really, after all you are a human male. Not to be interested might suggest that there was something wrong with you."

"I love you, wife of mine! Why don't you sit up on the edge of the tub for a minute and spread your legs."

Yvonne grinned, since she knew exactly what was coming next. She was to be coming next and cumming next!

I moved over between her legs and started to eat her out. I was gentle, yet forceful. It wasn't long before Yvonne was making the same kinds of sounds that Sue had made earlier. The more time I spent sucking and licking Yvonne's clit, the more climaxes she had. She finally reached saturation and had to get me to stop. Her clit was becoming way too sensitive.

Grinning, she said: "Your turn!"

She got down into the tub and had me sit on the edge with my legs spread. Sue started by licking and tugging gently on my shaved balls. She pulled one at a time into her mouth and gently tugged it while swirling her tongue around it. After both had been individually treated, she took both of them into her mouth and repeated what she had been doing. I was beside himself with pleasure.

It was then that Yvonne started to work on my shaft. By this time I had as massive an erection as I had ever experienced. After a few licks, Yvonne took the head of my dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the ridge. As she started to rapidly lick the skin just below my urethra I had an explosive climax. My loud grunts probably could be heard throughout the entire house.

Shortly thereafter Yvonne and I dried off, got into our bed, prayed together, and fell to sleep in each other's arms.

I woke up early the following morning. It was a Sunday. I made a fresh pot of coffee and a Bisquick type crumb coffee cake. Just before eight in the morning I got my wife up and had her wake up Sue. Shortly thereafter we were seated in the kitchen enjoying bacon, eggs, coffee cake and coffee.

Yvonne spoke to Sue. "We'd like to take you to our church service this morning. I know you would like it."

"Yvonne, how can I go to church when I've been a hooker for so long. God doesn't want any part of me. I'm not 'clean' enough."

"Oh Sue, you have it backwards. Nobody is, or has been clean enough. Nobody has been free of sin, except our Lord. We go to God to get clean. We can't clean ourselves! I used to think just what you are thinking now. It's a mistake. Our church is small, it isn't fancy, and the people are simply nice people. I know you would like it."

"I don't know. Won't there be a lot of discussion about how I look and what I have done for a living?"

"No, Sue. It doesn't work like that. Every one of the regular church members know that they are sinners. They just know that they are forgiven. You won't find a 'stuffed shirt' or 'holier than thou' type in the bunch. Will you go as a favor to me?"

"Yeah, I guess so. But, I still think I'll be uncomfortable."

I broke in and asked if Yvonne had remembered that, after church today there was a "pass the dish" lunch? She hadn't, but I had made up some deviled eggs to take with us.

****************

When we got back from church Sue seemed to be in a very pensive mood. We all went into the living room to talk.

"Church wasn't like you thought it would be was it Sue?"

"No, I mostly liked it. But, I'm worried by one person there."

I jumped in at this point. "What worried you?"

"One of the members of your church almost looks the same as the man who did this to me."

"Almost?"

"Yeah, almost. The guy who beat me up had a big scar on his right hand."

"Where? On his right hand? Can you remember exactly?"

"Yes. It was a scar between his ring finger and little finger. It looked like it went halfway up his hand on the back and on the palm side."

I looked at Yvonne. "I think I know who she's talking about. I'm going to call Charlie and Bill and ask them to come over, ASAP."

Yvonne nodded her head. I left the room and made two phone calls. Half an hour later Bill, a detective with the city police, and Charlie were sitting in the living room.

"Sue, you saw these two gentlemen at church this morning. I can tell you that they are both good, kind, and honest men. I need to fill them in on a few details. They will not judge you or go about carrying rumors. They're not that type of people. Tell them what you told us half an hour ago."

Sue explained her concern. She explained that the person who had beaten her looked almost exactly like Charlie, but he had a scar on his right hand.

Bill, gently, asked Sue to show where the scar was by tracing the path on Charlie's hand. She did.

Bill spoke up. "Thank you for calling us Jeff. You've really helped us. Charlie, I am so sorry that things have turned out this way. I know you have nothing to do with the problem, but he is your brother."

Charlie responded, "That's okay, Bill. We've both tried to get Dan to change his ways. When he gets into the alcohol or the drugs he just isn't at all a nice person. As far as I know, Dan is still staying in the shed behind the old George house."

Charlie continued. "Sue, you have no idea how sorry I am that my brother was responsible for doing this to you. No matter what happened he had no right to beat you at all, much less beat you as badly as he has. He's been in trouble for years, but it has been just minor scrapes with the law. However, this time he will have to face the music. I have to apologize to you for his behavior. I can't make it right, but I will help you any way I can to get you back on your feet again."

Bill asked Sue an important question. "Did the hospital take a rape kit when you were in the emergency room?"

"No, they said that they didn't believe my story."

Bill swore under his breath. "One of these days I've got to find a way to get those 'I'm better than you.' types to understand that a crime against anyone is important."

I stepped in at this point. "Charlie, I know that you will be opening your newly expanded store in about two months. Could you use a beginning sales person?"

Charlie suddenly had a wide smile on his face. "Yes, I could. Sue, would you like to work as a sales person in my new store? The wages aren't very high but I do try to treat my employees well."

"You mean you would give me a real, honest to goodness job? In spite of knowing my background?"

I butted in. "Sue, I don't think Charlie has any idea what your line of work was. Bill probably does since he is more aware of some of our citizens."

Sue spoke up. "I don't know your last name Charlie so I need to use your first name. I've been working as a hooker for several years. My parents kicked me out of the house when I was in ninth grade. I have no legitimate skills that I could use so I've been on my own ever since."

Charlie responded, "Sue, my last name is Crocker. You have no need to explain your past. The fact that you are a guest of Jeff and Yvonne is more than enough of a recommendation for me. The offer still stands and your past is in the past. I will never bring it up. Are you interested in the job?"

"Yes, Mr. Crocker; I would love the job."

"You are hired then. When you get that cast removed you will be on the payroll. I'll have one of our old time sales people teach you about our products and how we do things at the store. We have some employee benefits, but they aren't super since we aren't a large company. Does that sound fair to you?"

"Yes, sir. It is more than fair and I will make sure that you won't be disappointed that you hired me. Thank you very much. You have no idea how much that this means to me." "You're welcome Sue."

The meeting broke up and Sue asked Yvonne and me about Charlie's store. We filled her in as best we could. Charlie had one of those amazing stores that most people have never seen. It was an old fashioned general store. You could buy hardware, shoes, clothes, paint, stove pipe, etc. I told her that Yvonne or I would drop her off at work and pick her up from work every day, especially until Dan was off the streets.

******************

Several weeks later, Sue had the cast removed. It took her a couple of weeks to regain the strength in her leg. She started to work at Charlie Crocker's store.

The Sunday after she started work Charlie came over to Jeff, after church, to speak to him for a minute.

"Sue is working out very well. She seems to have a 'sixth sense' when it comes to spotting shoplifters. Thank you for suggesting that she work for me. She is going to be a real asset."

I was overjoyed to hear that good news. During the following week I wasn't as happy to hear about someone firing a rifle bullet through the store's front window. It missed Sue by only inches. Dan was still on the streets and had become violent.

What happens next will be found in chapter four.