Lost & Found Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,260 Followers

"Get up Robbie, now please!" she gasped, and as he stood, she sat up and pushed his jeans down. Robbie tugged his shirt off and stepped out of his jeans, toeing-off his shoes and pulling his socks off. Now Casey stood and Robbie helped her pull off her blouse, and then slid his hands around her to unhook her bra even as he met her lips in a lingering kiss.

As Casey shrugged her bra off, Robbie hooked the waistband of her panties, pulling them down to just below the curve of her buttocks, and dropped his hands down to cup and squeeze her butt cheeks together and pull them apart, the sensation making her gasp anew as his fingers rubbed lightly across her rosebud.

"Robbie, that's...oh that's so naughty, please...do it again..." she murmured, and Robbie obliged, one finger slowly rubbing her secret place as he continued to play with and squeeze her firm satiny cheeks. Casey sighed and pushed back against his hand, his finger slowly sliding into her tight little pucker, her eyes widening at his gentle, persistent invasion. She pulled herself closer to him, to rub and grind her damp crotch against his bulging cock in his shorts.

Just then Joey's voice came from downstairs.

"Rob, Casey, we're off! We'll be back at 10, we'll talk then, OK?"

Robbie called back. "OK guys, have a nice dinner, see you then!" and grinned at Casey. "Right, where were we...?"

Casey bit her lip and grinned as she pushed back against his finger, forcing him even deeper into her. Her eyes danced as she felt him moving inside her even as she slid and ground her increasingly damp pussy against his hard cock, her moist lips leaving a damp spot outlining his cock on the material of his shorts.

Robbie began to thrust back against her, enjoying the motion of his cock against her damp pussy as they kissed and nibbled each other, until Casey pulled away slightly to push her hands into the sides of his shorts and slide them down, freeing his throbbing hard cock. She wrapped her hand around him and pumped him slowly, wriggling as his finger slid slowly in and out of her anus in time to her pumping hand.

Casey pulled him forward by his solid erection, grinning as she backed onto the bed. Robbie kicked away his shorts and knelt on the bed next to her, his lips seeking out hers as his hands clasped her ass again, his finger once again sliding into her tight anus.

Casey grinned even wider.

"You like that, don't you?" Robbie could only nod. "Do something about it then, I dare you!" she smiled, her eyes dancing and challenging all at once. Robbie's eyes widened as he suddenly realised what she was saying, then he smiled slowly as he pulled her closer, bearing her back down to the bed with her underneath him. Casey squirmed under him and arched her back, thrusting her breasts up at him, giving him an invitation he couldn't refuse.

He dipped down and caught an erect nipple between his lips, sucking the hard rubbery nub to make her gasp and sigh pleasurably. At the same time, his hand dropped down to tug her panties all the way off, and slip between her thighs to caress the soft, slick flesh, and tease open the crease between her rapidly swelling labia. Casey murmured and pushed her mound against his teasing finger, forcing it into her wet slit, and gasping as he brushed against her erect clitoris.

Robbie continued to gently rub and slide his finger into her, joining it with a second, and brushing his thumb over her aching clitoris, making her writhe and catch her bottom lip between her teeth, unable to stifle the gasps and moans as he frigged her so wonderfully.

Her orgasm hit suddenly, her whole body convulsing as the first powerful wave of pleasure arced through her, making her cry out loud in the pleasure-shock of release, a rush of warmth flooding Robbie's hand as he worked ceaselessly at her convulsing pussy. She reached up and clamped her lips against his as she convulsed again, and again, the waves of orgasmic pleasure bulleting through her and leaving her gasping for breath in their wake.

Finally she slumped back down, sated, her eyes closed and small tears at the corners, mute evidence of the strength and power of her orgasm, the base of her throat fluttering as her pulse raced.

Eventually she opened her eyes to smile at Robbie.

"Wow, Baby, you give good hand jobs!" she giggled softly, her hand slipping down and one finger rubbing and sliding in and out of her pussy. Robbie watched as her slick finger withdrew from her pussy and slid into her anus, her own juices wetting and lubricating her tight little anus.

"Your turn, baby, go easy, OK?" she murmured, turning onto her stomach and sliding a pillow under her pelvis to raise her beautifully pert rump off the bed. Robbie eyed her rounded ass appreciatively, and moving into position behind her. His cock was already running with his own clear lubrication as he leaned down over her, lining-up his cock with her wet slit, and slowly easing himself inside her, making her hiss with satisfaction at the sudden feeling of fullness. He began to slowly slide in and out, pumping her with his rock-hard erection, until Casey looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Now Robbie, do it now!" she whispered. He responded by withdrawing from her, his member well lubricated by Casey's pussy and his own secretions, and slowly pressed the swollen purple head against her crinkled rosebud. Casey bore back against him as he slowly pushed himself into her, her breath coming in gasps as he forced his head past the tight ligature of her anus and into her rectum.

As the head popped in past her ring, his cock slowly slid into her tight velvety rectum until he was buried to the hilt in her. He stopped, waiting for her to catch her breath. Casey was in agony. Robbie's cock was far larger than the last one she'd had rammed into her ass; every time she'd done this in the past, it had been reluctantly, with a man who was only out to please himself. This was the first time she actually wanted to do this, to completely give herself to her man and she wanted it to be good for him.

Robbie paused, waiting for her to let him know what she wanted him to do next, and she loved him for his consideration. He was so tight within her that she could feel his pulse as his cock throbbed inside the tight glove of her rectum. At last, she could feel herself relaxing, and her breathing slowing as her anus accommodated the intrusion of his cock. Casey looked back at Robbie, smiling and nodding at him to continue. Robbie began sliding his member back, feeling the resistance, and hearing Casey gasp as he withdrew.

"OH MY GOD! Yeeesss! Yes Robbie, yes Baby, oh yes, like that...!" she gasped, pushing her ass back against him as he pushed back into her, feeling a lot less resistance as he went back in,. He dropped onto his forearms, sliding his hands under her to cup and squeeze her breasts and pinch and tease her nipples as he pumped her ass in an increasing tempo, until he was pounding his cock into her as Casey writhed and gasped under him. He could feel his orgasm approaching, and Casey was humping back against him harder and harder as she tried to take in more and more of his big cock into her tight velvet tunnel, her hand working furiously at her throbbing clitoris.

She came explosively, screaming out his name, a spray of her juices bathing his groin as her pussy contracted in sympathy with her anus. Robbie gasped as her anal ring clamped down on him, holding him firmly. At the same time, her hot rectum squeezed him like an iron hand in a soft glove, inexorable pressure along his entire length bringing him to explosive orgasm. His eyes actually bulged as he felt his cock head swell to wedge tightly in her ass, and then came the almost overwhelming sensation of his spunk racing out of him, the rippling squeezing contractions of her rectum milking the sperm out of his over-stimulated cock, sending it bulleting along the length of his cock to spray deep into her bowels with unstoppable force.

Bolt after bolt of hot semen bathed her insides as Robbie came hard, groaning out loud as more spunk than he had ever thought possible burst out of him to spray inside her tight rectum. Casey felt every hot splash as it splashed into her, so much that Robbie could feel it being forced back along the length of his shaft to drain out of her tight-stretched anus and run down across her pussy to pool on the bed.

He remained poised above her, his weight on his elbows as he rested his forehead on the pillow next to her head, her head resting in the hollow of his neck as his breath hissed in counterpoint to his racing heart. As he gulped and sobbed for breath he gradually became aware of the trip-hammer beat of her heart slowing as the aftershocks died away. Eventually he softened and slid from her, to slump down beside her, his chest still heaving from the unprecedented force and power of his climax.

Casey murmured as she rolled into the shelter of his arm, her eyes still tight shut as she recovered from the shock and power of her own shattering orgasm, eventually opening her eyes to smile sleepily at him.

"Hello Lover-Boy, that was...intense!" she smiled. "Of all the times I've done that, that was the first time I came like that, or came at all! You were amazing, baby!"

Robbie smiled back. "So you've done that before, eh? Anyone I know?" he asked jokingly, and watched as her eyes filled with tears and she looked away, turning away from him and huddling into herself, almost curling into a ball.

"Case, baby, what's the matter, what did I say?" he asked her softly, bewildered at her reaction to his half-serious question, not knowing just how he'd offended her, or what he'd said to provoke such an extreme reaction following their lovemaking. He put his hand on her and was astonished to find she was crying, silently sobbing. Robbie gently pulled her around, holding her close against him as her sudden paroxysm of grief played itself out as he folded his arms about her.

At last she stopped crying, so Robbie used his shirt to mop her eyes, finally kissing her gently and stroking her hair to calm her down.

"So please, tell me baby, what was that for, what happened just now?" he asked her gently.

Casey looked up at him guardedly, wondering just how she was supposed to tell him, or how much.

"I only ever came home from college once in a while, when I really couldn't avoid it, and I had a really good reason for that." She paused, her lips moving but saying nothing.

"Go on, Case, I'm listening..." prompted Robbie

She swallowed and continued. "What we did, how we did it just now, dad used to do that to me every chance he got. I'm sorry baby; I didn't know how to tell you!"

She started crying again, silently but powerfully, silent sobs wracking her body. Robbie pulled her close, fiercely, holding her as tight to him as he dared as she shook against him.

Eventually Casey stopped and wiped her tears away.

"He started on the night of the Senior Prom, just two weeks after my eighteenth birthday, I went with Mark Henry, but he never danced with me once...no one did. When he brought me home, Dad was waiting up for me. He took me into his study, saying I was an adult now, and he gave me a drink, and I sat with him drinking brandy and feeling all grown-up and worldly."

"When I finished my drink he asked me to dance with him, so I did, and suddenly his hands were all over me, and then they were up under my dress, then he was pushing me over his desk, and that's when he did it. Oh Robbie, it hurt so much, he was hurting me and I couldn't stop him! I'd never done anything like that before, and I felt so dirty, my own father! After that, he did it to me nearly every day. Robbie, he knew how much it hurt me but he wouldn't stop, no matter how much I begged him! I didn't know how to stop him! I didn't know how to tell mom, or if she'd even believe me, or maybe she knew, and just didn't care, and there was no-one else I could tell. I had no-one to protect me, there was no-one in town, not one person I could turn to after what I'd done to you, no big brother to help me, God, I made sure of that..."

She stopped to swallow, her eyes unfocussed as her memory unreeled.

"He kept on doing it until I left for college. I had to come home eventually, mom would get at me to come home when I had a break, and I couldn't tell her why I didn't want to, and then he'd call-up and start on at me about how mom was missing me so much, then he'd get angry and threaten to cut off my tuition, and get me kicked out of my dorm, and tell mom I tried to seduce him."

"College was all I had, my only way of not being there with them, so I'd come home, hoping that he'd leave me alone, but no, he'd be waiting, and he'd keep me with him until mom wasn't around, and he'd do it to me some more. That was when I really needed you, Robbie, I wanted you so much to be there to help me, but you were gone, I'd already gotten rid of you...I'm so sorry, Robbie, I tried to find you to tell you I was sorry, but I also wanted you to come home so you could help me, because I needed your help so badly. I knew he'd never touch me if you were there, he was afraid of you, and I wanted you to protect me, but you weren't there, and it was all my fault...!"

She paused again, her eyes still far away as the tears welled up.

"I started to think I was being punished; this was what happened to people who did what I did to you and I deserved it. I prayed for it to stop, but it kept on and on, until I realised no-one was listening, and maybe what was happening to me was my penance for doing what I did, and I thought that if once, just once, I'd been a real sister to you, perhaps it would eventually stop when I'd been punished enough, but it never did...!"

Robbie cut her off with a finger on her lip.

"Shh, Case, it's OK, it's over now, it's all in the past, dead and buried, remember?"

Casey couldn't let it go, the tears pouring down her face as she relived her own private shame and fear.

"When he came here today, he wanted to take me back, that's the only reason he was here, and I was so scared he'd somehow manage to do it; he doesn't care about you, or me, all he was angry about was that someone else had a hold of his little fuck-toy, that's all I am to him! Please don't let him get me again, Robbie, please...!"

Robbie held her close as she broke down again. "Shh! You're safe now Case, you've got Joey and me, both your big brother's are here, and we've got your back! And before you ask, no, I don't think it was your fault, and no, I don't think you asked for it, and no, I don't think you deserved it. So get rid of that now, because I'm never gonna think that!"

"I think this had better remain between us; if you tell Joey, he's liable to go down there and hurt Steve really badly; you're with me, and in Joey's eyes that makes you one of us; and he really doesn't like people messing with any of us! But let me tell you just one thing, and then we let this go forever, OK? Even with everything that happened before between us, if you'd come to me and asked me to help you, I would have; you're my little sister, and I would never have let anyone hurt you."

Casey looked at him, her vision blurring with tears of shame at what she'd confessed, seeing the truth of what he was saying. Robbie wiped away her tears, and gently kissed her as he soothed her fears away. He understood now that they were both victims of their father, but Casey had suffered abuse he hadn't been able to imagine their own father could dish out, she'd been violated by the one man she was supposed to depend on.

Robbie was incapable of desiring revenge; if Steve showed his face again, Robbie would do anything to protect Casey, but hunting down someone and taking violent revenge was not a part of his psyche. He was just glad to his depths that he was taking her with him, that she'd never again have to face their father, and that Steve would never again have the opportunity to vent his sexual predilections on his only daughter.

As he pondered, he became aware that Casey's breathing had slowed and deepened; she was asleep, which was no surprise, given their earlier exertions and then her emotional confession to him. Robbie smiled and slowly slid out of bed, to grab a shower before the others got back. He'd just finished toweling-off when there came a light, almost hesitant knock at the front door. At first disinclined to answer it, Sarah's lessons in good manners and politeness took over, so tugging on his jeans he quickly ran downstairs in his bare feet, his hair still wet and tangled, to open the door to whoever was calling at this hour.

To his surprise, Angie was standing there, looking better than she had earlier, but with a tightness about her eyes and lips that belied her apparently calm appearance.

"H...Hello Robbie. May I please come in? she asked softly, and again Robbie could sense the control she was exerting over herself, the feel of tightly-reined emotions just below the surface.

Robbie looked at her blankly for a second, then opened the door and motioned her in.

"Casey's asleep, if you'll please wait a moment I'll go and...

Angie put her hand on his arm to stop him.

"No, Robbie, please...I wanted to talk to you. It will only take a few moments, please!"

Robbie looked at her hand on his arm, and she yanked it away like she'd been burned. Robbie indicated the way to the living room, and followed her in, motioning her to take a seat.

"So, ah...Mrs. Dolan, how can I help you? Like I said, Casey's asleep, it won't take but a moment to get her...?"

Angie's face tightened further as she realised Robbie only thought of her as 'Mrs. Dolan, Casey's mom', and couldn't think of any reason why she should want to talk to him.

"Robbie, I know this is probably too late to make a difference, and I know you don't think much of me anyway, but I just wanted to say 'sorry'. I'm sorry for everything I did, all the things I didn't do, all the times I left you out, I'm sorry for all that. I know you don't think I'm your mom, and you have every reason in the world to think that way, but I am your mom, and I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for what I did to you, and to beg you to let me back in. What I did was wrong, I know that now, and I have no excuse, but I do know one thing; I love my children, even if I forgot that for a while, and I need them to know that."

A movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention, and she turned her head to see Casey leaning against the door-frame, legs and feet bare, wearing what looked like the shirt Robbie was wearing earlier that day. It hung almost to her knees, the sleeves were impossibly long on her, and she looked young, small, and vulnerable.

Her heart leaped into her mouth when she saw the purple bruise decorating Casey's left cheekbone, her anger with Steve flaring again as she saw what he'd done to her daughter. Angie half rose, but Casey quickly walked over to Robbie and climbed onto the couch behind him, resting her chin on his shoulder as her arms circled his torso. As she clambered behind up him, Angie saw enough to know she was naked under the shirt, and she blushed as she realised what they must have been doing. She resolutely put that from her mind; she was here to apologise to Robbie, not question his relationship with Casey. Casey handed something to Robbie, and Angie saw it was a T-shirt, which he quickly pulled on.

Angie turned her attention to Casey.

"Honey, I also want to apologise to you, for dragging you down with us, and for everything that happened, and especially for today; I saw something I didn't understand, and...I overreacted, and I'm sorry. Whatever you and Robbie do, wherever you go, if you're happy, then I'm happy for you. I don't know what your father thought he was doing, but that..." she indicated the bruise on her face, "that was inexcusable; he had no call to go attacking anybody. Well, he paid for it; he's having surgery tomorrow to repair his arm, and he'll be in a cast until the end of the summer, that should keep him occupied."

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,260 Followers