Lost and Found Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK! It came without warning and stung her bottom fiercely. She tried not to cry out and just gasped. Then came another and another. She tried to count, but she couldn't concentrate. She finally groaned and Alex paused for a minute.

"How many was that?" He asked.

Kelli had no idea. She had lost count after eleven. The hits had come too swiftly for her to be able to count them. "I don't know Master."

"Well, I appreciate your honesty. That was fifteen, but we'll start over and go slower. Let me just change this crop out for ...this." Alex picked up a heavy leather flogger. "Count out loud, so we can hear you!"

With that the flogger crashed down on her right ass cheek, a stinging, solid hit. "One!" Kelli called out. He continued nine more times each hit a little harder than before with Kelli singing out the numbers.

"Ten!" she cried. Her butt cheeks were hot and throbbing, but so was her pussy. Knowing that Martha and Robert were watching only turned her on more. She gave herself up to the pain, she let it surround her and lift her up.

Alex took his finger and ran between her thighs and stroked her lips, he felt her wetness and was very pleased by her response. Leaving the cuffs on her, he removed her from the sawhorse and brought her over to the St. Andrews cross. He attached her so that she was facing them. He caressed her cheek and smiled at her before putting a blindfold on her.

She felt like liquid heat. Her whole body trembled as she waited. A hand caressed her breast and then squeezed her nipple. A clamp was attached and tightened until she moaned, the same was done to her other breast. Then a slight whistling sound and a crop landed on her chest making her gasp. Alex proceeded to play out a rhythm on her body that left her wet and aching all over. He cropped her breasts, belly, thighs and cunt. Kelli was nearly overwhelmed with the pleasure and pain of it all. Add to that the sensation of being watched and she was unable to hold back. She came in a hard rush that shook her to her core and left her hanging, breathless.

"Bravo, Alex! That was lovely!" Martha exclaimed.

Alex removed the blindfold and when those big brown eyes looked dazedly up at him he couldn't help but kiss her. He released her and held her close, stroking her hair. Robert approached them with a glass of water. Kelli took a few sips and got her breathing under control. She felt so warm and tired.

"Let's get you dressed." Alex said and Robert brought over Kelli's dress. Martha stood and watched everything. Once Kelli was ready Martha led the group back to the living room.

"Well Kelli, I'm impressed! You took more than I thought you would. Either you're more into this than I thought or you really love Alex." Martha laughed.

Kelli looked up at Martha. She really hadn't seen a softer side to her. Maybe that's because there really wasn't one. Maybe she was behind the emails and phone call. She answered Martha with one word, "Both."

"Well, my friend, are you happy with what you've seen?" Alex asked drily.

"Ecstatic!" Martha replied.

"Good because now I'm taking Kelli home."

"I'm having a dinner party next Saturday, will the two of you come?"

"We'll see" Alex wasn't making any promises.

12