Lost & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N...N... No it didn't hurt, I was just startled for a second.

"Well I don't see anything here, but let me check your back, can you roll over?

"Yes, my muscles hurt, feel like I have been rode hard and put away wet. Oh, my God! I can't believe I just said that. I am so embarrassed."

"Well I am good at giving massages, I could give you one if you think it would help and not hurt."

"You could try." Secretly she hoped that she would touch her in the same spot she did a few minutes ago, but hey who was she to argue with this angel. She rolled over and tried to relax.

Heidi got some oil and applied it to her hands and started to slowly massage between Rebecca's shoulder blades, being careful not to press to hard. She was famous for her massages to the hurt and sick. Sometimes they paid her with food or cheap wine, which she would barter to others for things that might be needed. That's how she got the stoves and the oil lamps. She heard Rebecca moan and a smile crossed her lips. Actually it was more like a wicked grin. Her fingertips gently brushed against her skin and saw that goose bumps were appearing all over Rebecca's skin.

"How does that feel, does anything hurt."

"No it feels wonderful, feeling all the pain and tension flowing out of me."

"It's getting a little warm in here do you mind if I take off some of my clothes?"

"No, go right ahead, those stoves really keep things hot in here don't they."

Heidi stood up and removed everything but her tank top and panties, her nipples were very erect and this did not go unnoticed by Rebecca. Rebecca was feeling very well indeed. She thought that Heidi was gorgeous and so very sexy.

Heidi then got back on the bed and kneeled next to Rebecca and started once again to massage and gently knead the muscles in Rebecca's back. She worked lightly at first, her fingers barely touching the skin, starting at the base of her neck and working her way down her spine to the small of her back. On about every fourth stroke, she would slide her hands over that nice firm ass. Every time she touched her there a small moan would escape Rebecca's lips.

She ran her hands down her legs, massaging every muscle, first down one leg and then the other. On the upstroke, Rebecca would try to move so Heidi would touch that spot again and would let out a little whimper when she couldn't or wouldn't touch that spot. Rebecca was getting slightly flustered to say the least and decided that maybe if she suddenly rolled over that Heidi would get the idea that it was alright to do anything she wanted to. She was so aroused that she would have done anything she was asked.

Without warning, Rebecca rolled over and Heidi found her hands in a very warm, wet spot. Their eyes locked and without a word being spoken they both knew what the other wanted. The electricity that each of them felt when they touched earlier now sparked into a fire that was going to be difficult to extinguished.

Heidi took Rebecca's face in her hands and looked deep into her green eyes and lowered her mouth to the full, red lips, and tenderly kissed her, their tongues doing the tango together. She kissed her eyes, and her cheeks, lowered her head to her neck and licked and sucked her ear lobes. She continued to place feather soft kisses on Rebecca's burning skin, kissing every inch of her delicate skin. She kissed that spot at the base of her throat.

She took the tip of her finger and ran a fingernail all around her nipple but never quite touching it. Watching it get hard in anticipation of what was to come. It had been so long since she was this close to a woman, that Heidi was barely able to control the passion rushing through her system. But a voice in her head kept telling her to go slow.

Meanwhile, everything that Heidi was doing to Rebecca was driving her silently insane. Oh God she thought, I don't remember ever feeling so alive before, its has if every one of my senses have increased ten-fold. She was barely able to express a small moan as Heidi was running her fingertips along her breasts.

Without warning, Heidi touched the tip of her tongue to Rebecca's nipple and Rebecca arched her back as an orgasm ripped through her body, sending heat pouring to every fiber of her being. Heidi wasn't about to stop, she took the nipple in her mouth and gently but firmly sucked it. Scraping her teeth against the top of it, running her tongue across and all around her nipple. She gently nibbled it, while her fingers were teasing the other one. Pinching it, sliding her fingernail across it.

While she was teasing her nipples, Heidi started moving her fingers down Rebecca's stomach, teasing the skin and playing with the hairs around her clit. She ran her fingers, up and down each pussy lip, touching everywhere, but where Rebecca wanted.

Rebecca wasn't sure how much more of this erotic torture she could take, she was writhing on the bed, grabbing fistful's of the sleeping bag, tossing her head back and forth and mewing like a kitten.

Heidi knew that there was so much more she wanted to do, so she kissed her way down, Rebecca's stomach and kissed the inside of her legs. First one and then the other. Teasing her with her tongue, blowing hot breath after each kiss. Reaching her foot, she took the big toe and licked the base of it, then sucked it into her mouth. Once more Rebecca arched her back and tossed about on the bed as another orgasm struck her.

Heidi just grinned as she took each toe and sucked it and started working her way back up to heaven. She couldn't wait much longer, she just had to have a drink of that sweet nectar that was flowing from Rebecca.

Abruptly, Heidi took Rebecca's clit in her mouth and gently nibbled it. Then running her tongue down her slit to the tip of her asshole and back up again, she did this over and over, until she brought her off again. She took her clit in her mouth again and sucked it while she took a finger and started probing the hot wet pussy that was now at her mercy. It went in so easily that she added two more and started to pump in and out. It took very few strokes before they were both shuddering with orgasms as they came together for the first time. Heidi wasn't going let a drop escape and licked everything until she was exhausted. As she crawled up next to Rebecca to hold her, tears sprang from both of their eyes. They just held each other and gently rocked against each other's arms.

"Why are you crying?" They both asked at the same. They also laughed at the same time.

"I just never thought that I would ever be with a another woman again. It has been so long since I was intimate that I thought I might have lost my touch. All these years alone can make a person hard and cynical and you helped to show me that I could still be kind and gentle. Why are you crying?"

"I guess it was just that final release and the stress of what happened to me. I get the feeling that I don't have that great of a life, even though you think I have money, I don't feel like I live my life, more like I just exist in life. I hope that I never recover my memory, so I can spend my life living it with you."

Then reaching up, she pulled Heidi down to her and kissed her passionately and hungrily. She pulled away and looked Heidi in the eyes and with a wicked grin she said. "Now it's your turn."

"Are you sure you are up to it?" Heidi asked.

"Yes, baby I am sure. I want to give you the same pleasure that you have given me. Just relax and let me do all the work. Although I would hardly call this work."

She took Heidi's fingers in her hands and kissed each finger and gently sucked the fingers one by one. Kissed the inside of her wrist and worked her way up her arm, planting feather like kisses over every inch of her skin. Moved her head down to her breasts and gazed lovingly at Heidi's beauty. She teased the nipple with her fingernail causing Heidi to arch her back.

Rebecca took her knee and gently pushed it against Heidi's mound. Feeling the wetness damping her knee. She lowered her head and reached out with her tongue and licked the underside of Heidi's left breast. She traced her tongue around her breast not quite touching the nipple but coming so very close. She could feel the others woman's body shift to try to get that nipple to touch her tongue. Little moans were escaping Heidi's lips and that brought a smile to Rebecca's face.

She looked at Heidi as she continued to tease her. The look of pure lust on Heidi's face almost drove Rebecca over the edge, but it was much too soon to cum yet.

She flicked the nipple with the tip of her tongue and felt Heidi's body buck underneath her. She waited a moment and flicked it again. Each time her body seemed to lift higher and higher off the bed. She sucked the nipple in to her mouth and felt Heidi's body shudder with an orgasm. She pushed her legs apart and rubbed her thumb against the hard, pulsating clit making the orgasm that much more intense.

She reached down with her fingers and started playing with each pussy lip and toying with the hairs of the beautiful cunt that was in her control. She pushed a finger into Heidi's wet pussy and twirled it all around, feeling her juices cover her finger. She then pulled it out and brought it to her lips, licking the juices and tasting the sweet nectar.

She kissed her way down Heidi's stomach and teased the area around her clit, doing the same thing that she did to her breast. Her nose grazed against the nub and she heard a gasp spring from Heidi's lips. She took each pussy lip and sucked it gently into her mouth. Gently nibbled and sucked, driving Heidi to the brink and then pausing to stop the orgasm from happening. She licked from the top of her pussy down to her sweet hole and back up again. Still not touching the clit with her tongue. Heidi was quivering with excitement and begged Rebecca to let her cum.

Rebecca placed her hands under each ass cheek and raised Heidi to her lips. She reached out with her tongue and sucked the juices flowing inside her. She licked back up to the clit and unable to resist any longer she sucked it deeply into her mouth. Heidi bucked out of control and Rebecca had to do everything she could to hang on to her prize. She gently nibbled and sucked the clit while her fingers started probing her hot box, feeling the juices smother her hand and feeling Heidi grasped her fingers with her muscles. In and out went the fingers. Faster and faster and deeper and deeper she pushed her fingers. All the while sucking harder and harder on her clit. They were working to a fever pitch and both were on the brink. Rebecca inserted another finger and both pussies were racked with waves and waves of passion. Rebecca removed her fingers and replaced them with her mouth. Planting her whole mouth on the sweet cunt so that she could taste the juices that were freely flowing from Heidi. She collapsed on Heidi, still holding her in her mouth as each fought for breath.

Rebecca then gently kissed her way back up to Heidi and kissed her full parting lips. Heidi found a thrill of tasting her own cum. It was the tastiest kiss she had ever received. Rebecca then lay beside Heidi, nuzzling her neck and wrapping her arms around Heidi. It wasn't long before they both fell asleep, exhausted but very content.

Is this story to be continued? You be the judge. Emails are welcome and will be answered.

12