Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blouse fell to the ground. Janie's amused laugh broke Will's reverie. "You certainly know how to make a girl feel special, Will. If I knew that was all it took to render you speechless, I'd have done it a long time ago."

"What... is that?" Will asked, gesturing to Janie's scant clothing.

"It is called a bustier. They are all the rage among the more scandalous nobility right now. I find them far more comfortable than a traditional corset, particularly in the summer." Janie ran her hands along the soft material and smiled. "I take it you agree."

"Oh yes," Will said.

Janie turned to the side and raised her arm. "Untie me."

Will's hands felt like they were moving on their own. They found the hem of Janie's skirt and slipped beneath to find the tucked away bow and fish it out. Then he pulled a tail. Janie's sensible floor length skirt fell away like a stage curtain finally revealing a long awaited show.

Her stockings were connected to garters which were connected to her bustier. She wore no other underclothing. In the bright moonlight coming through the window her white stockings and the enticing bustier seemed to glow. Her skin was pale and soft, interrupted only by a faint brush of downy golden hair between her legs. Will's breath felt like it was trying to catch in his chest. Janie took a step forward so his face was only inches away from her breasts, and ran her hands through his hair. Then she straddled his lap and pushed him back on the bed. She settled on him, the warmth of her thighs and softness of her butt spreading heat through his pelvis almost instantly. She began unbuttoning his shirt in the same efficient, deliberate way she'd unbuttoned her own. When she pulled his shirt open it was her turn to be surprised. "Oh my," she gasped. Her fingers traced the skin of his muscular chest, following the dotted lines of the sea chart and the the tattooed treasure map, coming to rest on the X above his heart. "I have a feeling there's quite a story here," she smiled.

"Not as much as you might think. I was young, and had too much money and too little sense. I probably should have picked a map of an actual place, or a route that was important to me, but I didn't. I was all about the metaphor of it at the time. It does make for fun conversations though," Will shrugged, moving his hands to her thighs. She was warm and so very soft.

Janie's fingers were smudged with ink after a long day of helping to write up contracts and create and alter Will's schedule. Somehow that little bit of imperfection reminded will that this Janie, the ethereal, direct, surprisingly confident woman straddling his body was the same woman he spent most of his time with, the same woman he'd held in his arms after a near death experience. She was still Janie. He'd been hesitating because he wasn't sure what this new level of intimacy would do to their working relationship, but they were well past the point of no return on that front. Any changes were going to happen no matter what now. He'd never known Janie to be anything but practical. There was no reason to think she would be any different about sex. He relaxed, finally feeling ready, accepting this new aspect of Janie into his understanding of her.

She raised an eyebrow. "Took you long enough."

He laughed. No matter how many times he watched her do it, he never quite got used to her knack for reading people like a book. "You have to understand, for me this is all very unexpected. I had no idea things were headed this direction. You said you were going to go back to the fort!"

"I thought I would. Somehow, every time it seemed like a good time to leave, I stayed." Jaine slid lower on his thighs and started undoing his belt.

"It took me a while to get over the surprise. I'm still reeling a bit," Will said as he watched her slowly pull his belt free and begin to loosen the laces on his breeches.

"You can keep a straight head with a pistol pointed at you, and come up with a plan to undermine what you're being forced to do even while you are watching my life being threatened, and then dive out of the way of a bullet as soon as the trigger starts to be pulled, but me taking you to bed sends you reeling." Janie laughed as she slipped free of him, stood up. She tugged his boots off one by one, and yanked his breeches of in one quick, steady pull. His erection bounced free and stood tall. Janie's bit her lip and she looked at it. She dropped his pants on the floor and slowly reached for him, but instead of grasping his manhood, she reached past his hip and took his hand, pulling him up into a sitting position, then to his feet. Then she dragged him around the bed and to the small door at the back of the room next to the tall bookshelf. She opened it and pulled them both into the small wash room.

"We've been cooped up in the sweltering heat all day," Janie said. "We both need to clean up."

Will was used to expeditions where it would be months without a proper means of getting clean. He tended not to think about the clammy feeling of his skin or the way people smell after a day in the sun. Bastard's Bay wasn't exactly a royal court. Around here, people smelled, and you just got used to it.

Unless you were someone who had trained for years to pay attention to small details, and never ignore anything. Will was suddenly embarrassed. He didn't know what to say, so he pulled the lid off the water barrel next to the small washtub. It wasn't really meant for two. It was just a simple wooden chair sitting a large metal tub. A ship's bath. He dunked a bucket into the barrel, filled it with clean water, and set the bucket into the tub. Janie picked up a washcloth from the drying rack and a bar of soap from where it rested beneath his shaving mirror. "Sit."

She knelt next to the tub, dipping the cloth in the cool water, then working the soap into it until the cloth was a full lather. Then she started at his feet.

It was the most luxuriant, sensual thing he'd ever felt. It seemed absurd that something so nonsensical was almost overwhelming. This simple act of being washed by another person was so intimate that it was almost uncomfortable. Her cloth and her hands caressed his foot and his ankle with the same assured confidence that she did everything, but now rather than crisp efficiency, she was taking her time. She worked the lather into him like she was giving him a gentle massage, working up to his calf, then his knee, and up to the thigh, stopping short of where his erection still stood tall. She didn't even look at it. She just switched legs, going to his other foot.

This must be how kings felt. The Sultan of Malahara and his harem of a thousand women flashed through his mind. Janie was serving him, submitting herself, and Will had no idea what to do or how to feel about it beyond the fact that what she was doing felt amazing. It wasn't even sexual, though he had to admit that a beautiful woman dressed in nearly nothing devoting herself to washing him was possibly the sexiest thing he'd ever experienced. There was just more to it than that, and it made it hard to concentrate on the sexiness. He decided to focus on what was happening now, not dwell on all the strange emotions, let things happen as they would. He'd sort it all out later.

"Stand up," Janie said, dipping the cloth in the bucket and reapplying the soap. He turned. She dragged the cloth across his muscled butt, taking a mischievous moment to take a double handful and smirk at him. He laughed. Then she turned him around. Will's map tattoo covered most of his back as well. She couldn't t see it well in the dim light but, she traced the dotted path with her cloth, soaping over the compass rose between his shoulder blades and the sea monster that crossed from the top of one shoulder to the other. She raised his arms out and firmly dug her fingers into the flesh of his shoulders and biceps and then into his hands. He made a small involuntary groan. She turned him around and brought the cloth slowly back and forth across his chest, then down over his flat stomach, and finally lower, gripping his manhood with the soapy cloth and looking into his eyes while she worked it over his length, back and forth, just enough to shorten his breath. Her other hand cupped his balls and rolled them gently, working the suds in as she stroked him. Then she stopped, but didn't let go.

"My turn."

She put the rag in his hand and lifted the bucket to slowly sluice the soap off of him. Then she refilled it from the barrel. He stepped out, dripping, the beads of water glinting on his skin in the faint light through the small window in the washroom.

She unhooked her garters and rolled the top of them down. Will took over the rest, rolling each one down her legs to her calf and then tugging them free from her toes. While he did that, enjoying the feel of her bare skin on his fingers, she unfastened a pair of small hidden hooks and pulled the bustier off over her head.

He watched her breasts come free from beneath it, suddenly falling and bouncing to their natural position after being lifted and compressed all day. They were exquisite. He guessed they were a bit less than he could hold in his hand, but not by much, impressively round and firm for being as large as they were with small, light pink nipples that puckered in the cool night air. He wanted to reach out and touch them, but something told him that it wasn't time quite yet.

She dropped her bustier on the floor near her stockings and stepped into the tub. She turned and watched him watching her, an enigmatic smile on her face looking like she was carved from marble in the faint moonlight. She was something a sculptor might dream up. A slender, aristocratic beauty with wonderful curves and a bearing that demanded respect even when gloriously nude.

The water in the tub felt cool and wonderful on her feet. She sat, lifting one foot to the edge of the tub while Will knelt down and dipped the cloth in the tub water before lifting it to the bottom of her foot and gently squeezing. He might not have ever done something like this before, but he'd given plenty of foot rubs. She inhaled and closed her eyes in pleasure. He watched the sudden rise of her chest and squeezed the sudsy cloth around her foot with firm pressure, taking his time before moving up her calf.

He took the exact same route along her body that she had taken with him. It was all he had to go off of, and he figured that if it felt half as good to her as it had to him, then he was still doing a pretty good job.

Her leg muscles were rounded and soft. He dragged the cloth up her inner thigh, gently pulling her knees apart, lifting her foot and setting it on the edge of the tub. She raised an eyebrow slightly at his brazenness, then smiled as the cloth climbed higher and higher, then back down and higher again, tracing circles on her skin just shy of her sex. Then he did the same to the other leg. By the time he was done her knees were wide apart, with both her feet propped up on the edge of the tub. She'd never been in such a lewd pose before. She felt a slight rush of indignity, but decided, no. She wanted this. He didn't seem to want to play along though. She knew he could have looked right at at her most intimate of places from only a few feet away. He didn't though. Just like she hadn't when she washed him. She gave him a bemused look that he completely missed while he concentrated on washing between her thighs without ever quite looking between them. He let his fingers do the looking for him. Only once did they brush up against her womanhood, and a tingle ran through her, warm and electric. She trembled slightly, and he looked up at her, a small self-satisfied smile on his lips. He pulled her to her feet and turned her around, running his hands up the backs of her thighs and squeezing her butt firmly. The rag had been abandoned at some point. It hung over the edge of the tub while Will worked the soap into a lather between his hands.

"Grab the window sill," he said. She did. Then she felt his strong hands begin kneading into her lower back, using the soap like massage oil. A low, throaty moan escaped her lips and it brought her out of the moment. She'd never made a sound like that in her life! Where had that come from? Then Will's hands made another kneading pass up her lower back and she sunk back into what she was experiencing, her moment of surprised self reflection swept away by the tide of pleasure running up her spine.

When he reached her shoulders she had her head hung low, completely relaxed. He stepped into the tub with her, pulling her back against him, letting his now mostly soft manhood press against her buttocks, and lifting her head from where it hung forward until it tipped back and rested in the crook of his neck and his shoulder. His hands slowly massaged down her arms and then interlaced with her fingers. Then he gently grabbed her hips and pulled her back against him. His manhood swelled with the pressure of her body against his.

He ran his hands up her sides, under her arms, and then forward, rolling his palms beneath her breasts and curling his fingers into them until he had a full, firm, soapy handful. She let out another moan. He worked her breasts up, and around, and back down and under, then slowly back up again. When his fingers moved across her nipples he gave them a gentle pinch before continuing on. Another electric shock ran through her. Her arms raised up and back, her fingers running through his hair and pulling his head further into her neck. He turned his head and kissed her just beneath the ear, then gave her a faint bite as his right hand moved south and gently pushed the suds between her legs.

His fingers ran through her downy hair and into her already damp cleft. He cupped her entire womanhood for a moment, letting the tension build and the warmth spread inside her. Then he traced three fingers along her opening. Two on each side, and one right down the middle. She felt herself open, and she felt his finger just barely begin to push inside her. In that moment she wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything, but his finger retreated and his soft mouth still brushing her neck said, "I think we need to rinse off now."

Before she knew what she was doing she turned her slippery body in his arms, grabbed his hair with both hands and pressed her lips to his.

12