Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie had managed to push Bella off and keep trying to clean up. Bella had given up, and sacrificed her petticoat to the clean up effort. Eventually they'd both given up and resorted to playfully marking each other even more. Janie had thrown her stocking at Bella but missed. It had hit the ship's wheel on the wall and hung there. After that they were simply tickling each other. Janie had snatched Bella's petticoat and was using it to try to ward off Bella's fingers.

That was how Will found them. His brows slowly rose as he took in the scene.

Both of them. Covered in blotches of ink. Standing on paperwork. Smiling from ear to ear. Naked.

Janie noticed him. Her smile vanished and she quickly clutched the petticoat to her chest, making a feeble attempt at modesty. Bella didn't bother. She sat down on the desk with her hands wide, holding the edge. She crossed her ankles in languid relaxation.

"What... happened?" Will asked, taking in the room.

"We spilled some ink," Bella smirked

Janie snorted with the effort of trying to hold back her laughter, then composed herself. "I'll clean it up."

"Mmm hmm," Will said. He looked slowly from one of them to the other. "So, how'd the ink get spilled?"

"Janie and I were having sex on your desk," Bella said. Janie made a strangled noise. "I seduced her. She makes a mess when she cums." Bella's grin was full of lust and mischief.

Will cleared his throat, "I... see."

"You seduced me?" Janie sounded a bit horrified. She gave up on the petticoat and just covered her breasts with one arm.

"Sure did," Bella winked. "I even told you what I was doing while I did it."

Janie's mind suddenly felt like it was getting bigger and smaller at the same time. She thought back on the whole conversation. Every touch. Every gesture. Had it all been calculated? Janie was a master of reading people's intentions, and she hadn't seen what was happening to her even when it was being explained to her step by step. If she'd been watching it happen to someone else it would have been painfully obvious, but she'd been too distracted, too overwhelmed. Things like that just didn't happen to her. The magnitude of her blind spot was staggering. All she could do was stare at Bella like she had just revealed herself to be an actual succubus.

Janie threw the petticoat at her.

Bella laughed and flinched as it hit her and fell into her lap. She set it aside looking overly proud of herself. "We're going to go upstairs and clean up in your washroom. I'd invite you to join us Will, but you'll have customers any minute." Bella hopped off the desk, took Janie's hand and started pulling her to the door. Will stepped out of the way. "Besides," she added, "You had your turn."

Bella planted a kiss on Will's lips full of tease and heat, then was gone leaving Will to watch her naked, ink stained, swinging butt start to disappear up the stairs. Then Janie slid past him as well. "Sorry about your desk," she cringed. It was all she could think to say. Will watched her shapely rear follow Bella's up the stairs. He licked his lips. Bella's kiss tasted like Janie.

There was a knock at the door, and Bella's unmistakable laugh echoed down the stairwell. He glared in the direction of the steps for a moment, and then went to work.

____________________

Upstairs, Janie was being washed by someone else, again. This time didn't quite have the sensual joy of the first. Ink was hard to get off.

"All his towels are silk?!" Bella said, baffled. "These are useless!"

"At least he has good soap," Janie said, lathering up her hands and spreading them up her arms and over her chest, trying to wash free the handprint on her breast.

"It's granular soap! It practically peels the skin off." Bella huffed.

"Well, yes. It's rough, but that is what we need right now," Janie said. "Can you do my back?"

Bella moved to the edge of the shallow tub and took the soap bar, lathering up her own hands. "Does he have any way of heating this water?"

"No. It's been something he's had planned, but it hasn't happened yet," Janie said. "Just getting the pump working to draw water up the the second story was hard enough."

"Why'd he do that, anyway?" Bella rubbed her hands in small circles across a particularly stubborn black spot turning the lather grey.

"His room is upstairs?" Janie shrugged. "Seemed like a good idea to me."

"I guess it wouldn't be very practical to have the washroom in his office," Bella conceded. "Who would want to live in a lighthouse anyway? He could just work here, and live somewhere else like most people."

"It suits him," Janie laughed.

"Inconvenient? Not doing what it's built for? Badly kept up? Disorganized?" Bella said. "Yeah, it suits him."

"Unique. Full of history," Janie countered, "Charming."

Bella handed Janie the soap back. They were getting suds and water everywhere. "He is that."

"I thought you liked him," Janie said, a bit taken aback by Bella's barbed tongue.

"Oh, I do," Bella poured a bucket of water over Janie washing the suds away. There were still a few greyish blotches. "I have more affection for Will Stirling than is probably healthy for me. I have for a long time. Just because I like him doesn't mean I'm blind to his faults. Being stuck here and forced to make a more honest living really has mellowed him. You didn't know him when he was younger. He was impossible."

"I think you're right. He's said so himself. It isn't him though. Being stuck here, giving up on all the adventure? I think he's lost something. I didn't know him before. He hired me a while after he decided to try to make his living as an absentee navigator. It upsets him. I've spent a lot of time learning to read people. It isn't as bad as it used to be, but he's still holding in a lot of frustration and anger. He does not like what his life has become now. Until you showed up the other night, he'd been spending more and more time at that awful bar on the docks. I hadn't seen him really smile in weeks. Now, there's a spark I've never seen in him." Janie kept scrubbing at her shin while she talked.

"I've seen it," Bella said. She'd moved to the window and was letting the sun stream down on her chest, not caring or even considering who might see below. "That's the old Will, more or less. He's infectiously excited and far too clever. It always starts that way. He really is cursed though. Everything will go horribly wrong sooner or later. The thing Will won't tell you is that it was like that for him even before the curse. The curse just makes it all worse. Jack was the same way. They're so alike sometimes it's scary."

"And you were... involved with Jaqueline too?" Janie asked.

Bella shrugged and turned around to let the sun hit her back. "I have a type."

Janie poured water over herself. Her faint ink spots were about as good as they were going to get. "Your turn," she said, stepping out of the tub.

Bella pulled off her headscarf, wound her hair up into a messy bun and used the scarf to secure it. Then she stepped into the tub and took the soap from Janie. "What do we do with all the water when we are done?" she asked.

"There is a sluice drain right here under the window. Under this brass plate. We just lift it and the water dumps out the tower and down the back of the cliff side," Janie said touching the metal disk set into the floor with one dainty foot.

"And how does he get the water up here?" Bella asked while she scrubbed.

Janie tapped a simple lever on the wall and pointed to a copper pipe above the water barrel. "There's another large barrel outside. The lever pumps the water up. Will pays a fellow to keep the outside barrel stocked with fresh water a few times a week. He says it's basically just a bilge pump. I don't really know what that means." Janie finished trying to dry herself with the awful silk towel and tried to help Bella get clean. "Are you excited for your adventure?" she asked, soaping up the big ink blot running down Bella's side.

"A bit," Bella said. "Last time I was on a ship I was seasick."

"Oh no," Janie laughed. "Well, I'm sure it will pass. You'll have to get used to it eventually."

"That's what I'm telling myself," Bella shrugged. "I am worried, though. I haven't seen Jack in years, and now I'm going to be stuck on a tiny boat with her."

"I'm sure it will be alright. You seem to be have a gift for getting through to stubborn people," Janie said, running her soapy hand up Bella's back in a way that was more sensual than needed for cleaning.

"Jack isn't just stubborn. She's a lot of other things too. Reactionary. Impulsive. Quick to anger." Bella leaned into Janie's hand, enjoying the sensation, but a bit lost in thought. "When I found out what she'd done to Will, I told her off something fierce."

"But wasn't Jack your... girlfriend? And you and Will weren't involved, right? Why side with Will?" Janie was a bit confused.

"Will was still my friend, and what Jack did was wrong. She left him for dead. When she got back she was depressed and irritable for months before I finally dragged the truth out of her," Bella shook her head. "I wish I'd known you then. You'd have seen right through her and gotten to the truth right away."

Janie's smile had a hint of sadness. "I'm not sure that would have made things easier for you. The truth doesn't always set you free."

"It would have certainly made things faster," Bella said tersely. "I didn't really catch on until Will didn't return at all. Jack had been deflecting every time I asked about him. We used to be thick as thieves, so I was looking forward to seeing him again. I'd said some pretty harsh things to him before he and Jack had left, and I wanted to make amends. Months went by, and he didn't come back. When the truth finally came out, I was furious. At the time, I thought he was dead, but Jack swore he wasn't. She turned out to be right, but by then she'd left the island. When Will came back I thought about coming to see him, but I started hearing things about how angry he was, and all the drinking and the fights, so I figured it was best to leave him be. I... have a hard time with people when they're like that. Especially men. I figured he'd come find me when he was ready, and before I knew it two years had passed."

"Will never really told me what happened. Only that Jack had gotten him cursed and left him behind," Janie said. She was still stroking Bella's back with her hand, but but it was more comforting than sensual now.

"That's the gist of it. Jack swears she knew he was going to be alright, but she couldn't explain why she thought that. It doesn't excuse the fact that she abandoned him in a ruin with no way home," Bella shook her head angrily. "Who does something like that?"

Janie didn't have an answer. She wanted to be comforting, and she preferred to give people the benefit of the doubt, but she found herself agreeing with Bella. She couldn't think of anything that would justify or excuse leaving someone you care about behind in a dangerous place. "I can see why you were upset."

"And now I'm going to be on a boat with her," Bella shook her head. "And with Will. And it will be up to me to try to keep the peace between them."

"That isn't your job. You're upset with her also. You should be allowed to be upset. The two of them can just sort out their own business like adults, or avoid each other." Janie rested a hand gently on Bella's shoulder.

Bella shook her head. "I know Jack, and I know Will. No matter how upset they are with each other, they're drawn to each other like moths to flame. They'll try to keep it together, but eventually one of them will make the wrong snide comment, and the other will explode. Then it will all come out, probably right in front of everyone. When they get upset, neither of them care much about consequences. They've both been bottling things up for years. It isn't going to be pretty."

"Maybe they should have a talk before they get on the ship," Janie suggested.

Bella looked over her shoulder and stared, looking off balance and confused for the first time that Janie had ever seen. "Why didn't that occur to me?"

"You're too close to it. Sometimes it takes an outside perspective," Janie tucked a loose hair back behind Bella's ear.

Bella smiled, and caught Janie's hand, kissing her wrist. "That's true," she looked at Janie's breasts. The handprint was still faintly visible. "You missed a spot."

Janie looked down. "That's as much as I could get off. I think I like it, so it's fine."

Bella pulled Janie into her lap and put her fingers right over the faint handprint. Janie's breast was exactly the right size to be held by Bella's hand. "Perfect fit," she said.

Janie put her hand beneath one of Bella's much larger breasts and lifted. Then she added the other hand. Bella's breast was still larger. "Apparently I need bigger hands."

"Or more," Bella grinned.

"As useful as that might be, I don't think I would look very appealing with extra arms..." Janie trailed off as she caught on to Bella's actual meaning. "Oh! Oh my. You mean... Will? With both of us? How would that even...?" she trailed off again.

"Oh, it works wonderfully," Bella smirked, lost in a memory for a moment.

"I thought you were only teasing him when you said you'd invite him to join us," Janie shook her head.

"Oh, I was teasing. I was serious too," She shrugged with one shoulder.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious," Janie admitted. Her mind was starting to go all kinds of salacious places.

"We'll save that for later. I have to work tonight anyway, and you and Will are going to be busy," Bella gave Janie a kiss on the cheek.

Janie turned to straddle Bella's thighs and gave her a deeper kiss. "Are we going to talk about... what we did... in the office?" Janie asked tentatively.

"Oh no," Bella said. "We're going to continue it."

Janie blushed a bit, but smiled. "Oh good."

A few buckets of cool water and a few passes with the terrible towels and Janie was pulling Bella to Will's bed, practically skipping. She stopped at the edge though, not sure what to do. With men, she at least had some experience, and years of Magistrate training in how people think helped a great deal. She found men to be far more straightforward though. Women were complicated and new. Now that she was here she had no idea what to do next.

Bella giggled at Janie's sudden hesitation and turned her around. "Slow down. Just think about what you would want done to you, and then do that to me."

Janie kissed her, gently at first, but the passion built up. "Mmmm. I love your lips," she said breathlessly. "They're like pillows."

"I love your neck," Bella said, bringing her lips to Janie's throat. Janie squirmed. Bella laughed "It's so graceful and sensitive."

"So I should just do to you want I want done to me?" Janie asked shyly.

"Mmmhmm," Bella said, biting gently.

Suddenly Bella was whirled around and dropped onto the bed, hard. "Ooof!" It took her a moment to get her bearings. Her legs were being held apart and Janie was on her knees, looking at Bella's smooth womanhood with an expression of excitement and trepidation. Bella relaxed and let her legs open even wider. "Go ahead," she said.

Janie's hands found Bella's intimate folds and traced along them, exploring. Bella's hips rolled encouragingly. Janie was fascinated. Bella was so different than she was. Her skin was a bit darker, with an olive shade to it. She was utterly smooth, all trace of hair removed. It was a bit strange to Janie, but she decided it seemed right. There was something... exotic and forward about completely baring herself like that, which suited Bella perfectly. Her inner lips were a dark, deep red, like a ripe cherry. Janie's fingers parted them, feeling Bella's wetness spread. She couldn't help but think of a blooming flower. She thought of Will last night, with his tongue between her legs. She brought her finger to her lips. The taste was faint. A bit musky, but not unpleasant at all. Clean. Her finger went back to work on Bella's beautiful, glistening lower lips. Bella's hips rolled and her hands rose and cupped her massive breasts, squeezing. She let out a small squeak. Arousal blossomed in Janie, even stronger than before. She felt herself getting wet. She wanted to feel Bella's amazing lips between her legs. So, she did what she wanted done to her.

Janie's nervous, excited mouth kissed Bella's bare, wet woomanhood and sent a jolt through both of them. For Bella it was pleasure. For Janie it was sheer excitement and thrill. She licked. Bella moaned. Janie licked more, longer strokes, trying to think of what had felt the best for her the night before. Her hands came up and spread Bella open wider so her tongue could reach deeper, making circles around her opening. Bella's hands squeezed her own breasts hard. "That feels so good," Bella groaned.

"What should I do?" Janie asked, desperate to learn.

"Higher. Right where the folds join. Find it... with your tongue," Bella said between breaths.

Janie did as she was told. Her tongue traced slowly upward until she found a small nub of flesh that was firmer than the rest. Bella reacted instantly. She squeaked again and her back arched. "Oh! Yeah, you found it. Not too hard yet! There. Just make slow circles right there."

Janie did. She realized this must have been that amazing spot Will had found. She started to realize her upbringing had left her woefully ignorant in certain areas. Bella's hips were rolling nonstop and she was squeezing her breasts like she was going to pull them off. "

"What is that?" Janie asked. "Does every woman have one of those?"

Bella's brows rose, looking down at Janie's earnest eyes. The slender brunette seemed so wise about some things, and with others it was painfully clear that her Magistrate education had deliberately left her ignorant.

"You never... oh no. You poor dear," Bella was genuinely sad. Janie had grown to adulthood without ever learning intimate power of her own body. "It's called a clitoris. Barring unfortunate circumstance, yes. All women have them."

"What should I do with it?" Janie looked anxious, but excited.

"Suck a little... Suck it in and... keep going with your tongue," Bella said. The full anatomy lesson could wait until later.

Janie did. A little suction drew the little nub out further, and made it easier for her tongue to roll around it. "Oh fu.... uu... ck..." Bella shuddered.

Janie laughed. "Language!" she admonished with her lips still against Bella's most intimate skin. The words sent small vibrations straight from between her legs, up her spine and shuddered in her brain.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Bella squirmed. Her hands found Janie's head and pulled it harder against her clit. "Fuck me with your fucking tongue!"

Janie would normally have been appalled, but in this moment, the profanity seemed hilarious. She kept working, sucking, kissing, swirling, and now laughing, her head held tightly against Bella's needy womanhood. Each laugh sent a pulse through Bella that combined with the sensations from Janie's tongue and caused the growing swell of heat and pressure to finally burst. The dark haired beauty shook and convulsed with the power of her orgasm, finally having to push Janie's head away. "Fuck. That was glorious."

Janie crawled up Bella's trembling body and kissed her. "Thank you for the lesson."

Bella held Janie's head again and said her thank yous directly against Janie's mouth. "Want me to return the favor?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Janie breathed.

Bella rolled them over so she was on top and started sensuously sliding down Janie's lithe body. Bella's mountainous breasts dragged slowly across Janie's and down to her stomach. They were warm, and impossibly soft. Bella's kissed her way down Janie's neck and collarbone, then her chest and found one of Janie's nipples. A sudden jolt of pleasure spiked through Janie, seeming to briefly connect directly from her nipple to that little nub of wonderful nerves between her legs.