Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harumph," Bella huffed, trying to keep her composure. She looked up at Tonya."Now it's your turn..." she said. "Get Rocky."

Will slowed his thrusts, looking at the curtain across the doorway. Having an attractive woman join them was one thing, but the idea of another man coming in, particularly one he didn't know, was not something he liked the sound of. Bella saw his face and laughed. "Suddenly not so sure of yourself?" she chuckled. Will paused. She rolled her eyes. "Trust me," she said.

Will nodded and then did a double take back to the doorway. There was a face peeking through a crack in the curtain. He started to get embarrassed, but decided that if there was any place that being spied on while having sex was acceptable, it was in the Lounge at Merry Mary's. He winked at their voyeur and pulled on Bella's thighs driving himself in again. He did trust Bella, and this felt too good to let his momentary concern, or their newly discovered audience, stop him.

Tonya was grinning from ear to ear. She turned around and went to a shelf, finding a small box and opening it. She grabbed something and turned around.

She was holding a smooth, shiny black phallus. It was stone. Marble or basalt. Will couldn't tell. Tonya held it up like trophy and wiggled it back and forth. He chuckled. "Rocky?"

"He's the best!" Tonya said excitedly.

Bella giggled at Tonya's excitement. Her laughter sent squeezing pulses through her. Will let out a small noise of pleasure. Bella reached over and touched the phallus. "Low," she said.

The faint lines of marbling in the stone lit up with a soft golden glow. Will could hear a humming sound, like a bumblebee. Tonya brushed the phallus across her nipples and shivered with delight.

"You can sit on the chair behind me. Just keep the salt close," Bella said. Tonya quickly relocated the jar nearer to the chair, then she lifted her skirts. She reached beneath them for a moment, but then looked up at Will. That mischievous gleam came back into her eyes. She stood off to one side of the chair and lifted one leg, setting her foot down on the seat. She looked like the famous painting of the pirate captain with one foot up on a treasure chest.

She ran the humming phallus back and forth across her pert breasts, her nipples visibly hardening even more. She raised her skirts slowly up her legs, gathering them and pulling them off to the side with one hand, exposing a nest of short black hair split by pink. Without breaking eye contact with Will she put the phallus between her legs and rubbed it along her wet slit. A shudder ran through her whole body and her hips trembled. She bit her lip and looked at Will with raw lust in her eyes.

Will's cock throbbed inside Bella and he pushed forward hard. Bella squeaked and grabbed the handles on the under edge of the table. She rolled her head to the side to watch Tonya's show. Her head was nearly touching Tonya's hip so she had a front row seat. She watched as Tonya teased herself, running the buzzing stone toy back and forth and then pushing the end of it firmly onto her clit. She let out a breathy moan and rocked her hips.

Will began driving faster, the lewd display invigorating him. Bella held the table and pulled with her heels, encouraging and helping, meeting each thrust with one of her own. "Mmmm, do you like that, Will? You like watching my naughty apprentice play with herself while you fuck me?"

"Oh yes," Will groaned, pounding into her wet warmth. He'd never experienced anything so erotic in his life. Seeing Bella and Janie in bed together had set the previous record for him, but this shattered it again.

Tonya laughed, her scratchy, sultry voice full of lust and amusement. She rolled her hips forward to give Will the best view possible, and slowly slid the phallus into herself. She pulled it back out slowly. Bella's lips parted sensually as she watched. It was no secret that Bella was a voyeur herself. Will caught Bella's expression and started matching his thrusts to the speed and power of Tonya's own, pulling out of Bella when the phallus slid out of Tonya, and pushing in when the black shaft disappeared inside her. He imagined fucking them both, simultaneously. It was an impossible dream, but a fun one.

Tonya's hand sped up. Will matched her. Bella's back arched. The feel of the buzzing echoes inside them was getting stronger. The spaces between the initial pulse and the echo from Will's heart was getting shorter. The heat inside Bella swelled and the sparks from Will's pelvic bone bumping her clit with every thrust were ramping up in strength. "Will, the cards," she managed to get out.

Tonya's sudden orgasm was violent. She'd been so turned on and pent up that her whole body thrashed with her release. She let out a long, throaty cry. Her legs shook and gave out leaving her sitting down on the edge of the chair behind Bella's head. She shook, bending over, her knees spread wide, her hand still desperately working the buzzing stone cock inside her. Another wave surged through her and she sat bolt upright, her back arched and her small breasts thrust outward.

Will was entranced. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the curtain move. Their audience had grown. In the center he could see a sliver of a smiling, flushed face with blue eyeshadow. Off to the left he saw another, much darker in tone, with a silver ring in her nose, bright white teeth in her wide grin. Apparently Will wasn't the only one enjoying the show.

The original trepidation of being watched had become excitement. Will slammed home, hard and strong, making Bella's whole plush body ripple. Her breasts swung in bouncing circles threatening to dislodge the card sitting on her sternum. Somehow it stayed put. Her butt and thighs shook with the impact. She gasped and strained, the wet, hot pressure continuing to build, his heavy thrusts pounding into her clit like tiny lightning bolts.

The thrumming echoes tightened. "Will, the cards! Now!"

Will scrambled, picking up the deck and managing not to drop them. He fanned them out and held them low for Bella. She didn't do anything. "So. Close," she groaned.

The thrumming echos passing back and forth between them synchronized, becoming one vibrating wave. The mild twin buzz became a single audible low hum. It wasn't like the bumblebee buzz of Tonya's toy. It was larger. Stronger. Like the wings of a bumblebee the size of a horse. He'd never felt anything like it. Every hair on his body tingled and stood up every time the wave passed through him. The surge of power made it hard for him to concentrate. The red swirls all over their bodies began to glow faintly. It was beautiful.

Bella drew a card from the fan. "Good. You can... put it away... again," she said breathlessly. Will put the cards back down, amazed at the glowing sigil that linked them. He could see the vibrational wave passing back and forth between them. It brightened the glow as it passed.

Tonya finally recovered from her orgasm and took a deep breath. "I really needed that."

Bella laughed. "Think you can concentrate on your job now?" She put the card she'd drawn face down on the glowing swirl just below her rolling breasts.

"I'll try," Tonya smiled. She straddled the chair, setting herself down right behind Bella's head, keeping Rocky inside her. The phallus was pushed firmly in by the chair itself so she let go of it and used her fingers to play with her aching clit instead. The padding on the chair gave her something to grind and bounce against. "How will I know if I need to dump the salt?" she managed to ask.

"If I tell you, or if we suddenly have to break apart and stop. Or if you start to feel like you're sitting too close to a fire." Bella's eyes were closed. "Oh, and it's alright to touch us, just don't touch the pattern."

Tonya squirmed, getting more comfortable with the buzzing phallus inside her. "Alright."

Will glanced to the curtain. Their audience was still there. He made eye contact with one of their voyeurs and thrust again, making Bella moan and her breasts roll. He heard a faint giggle, but Tonya and Bella were both too distracted to notice. The thrumming wave was so powerful that it was distracting. It felt good as it passed though him, but it was getting to the point where it threatened to drown out everything else. He slowly found his rhythm and then matched it to the thrusts, pushing in as it traveled through him, like he was driving it into to Bella through his cock, and pulling out when it came back from her.

The vibrations felt amazing as they traveled through Bella's grasping vagina. She clenched every time, sending pleasure all along Will's shaft. The sensation was different for her. She was used to juggling multiple sources of pleasure, so instead of being distracting and threatening to overwhelm other sensations, the oscillating, humming wave just got added to the chorus building inside her.

To her, it felt like Rocky, but not from an outside source. It was in her. It was her. It passed along and through her skin, buzzing over her clit and her nipples and her toes and her neck and her scalp, and then reversed course, rushing back through her leaving goosebumps in its wake before it vanished into Will for a few moments. Then it came back. Because his hands on her hips and her legs curled around him and his cock inside her were where they were joined, that's where the wave passed from one of them to the other. She loved the feel of it. She'd only done this ritual a couple times before. It was one of the most powerful she knew. Their heartbeats had synchronized, and now their life energies were intertwining. She'd never tried to work a divination into the merging ritual before. The wave was getting stronger and broader. Soon, it was going to get very hard to focus and channel the energy properly.

The warm pressure had been building inside her for some time. On top of the mounting energy of the ritual, she was close to orgasm. She wanted to hold it off though. It would be strongest if she managed to time all the building energies to release at once. She deepened her breathing and closed her eyes, allowing the pleasure to build without trying to hold onto it or drive it. She concentrated on trying to make her reservoir bigger, rather than trying to hold back the tide. His pubic bone bumping against her clit with every thrust sent little bolts up her spine along with the buzzing wave. The sensations battled within her and threatened to merge into an explosion. She took it all in with deep breaths, but it was mounting too quickly. The ritual was amplifying everything past her limits of control. She looked up into Tonya's flushed face and hungry eyes. "Distract me," she said. "Give me... Nnng... Give me something else to think about for a bit."

"Like what?" Tonya asked.

"A different sensation. An-nnn-nother thing to focus on. I need to hold out," Bella said, her breathing slow and shuddering and deep.

Tonya grinned. "I just can't touch the sigils, right?" Bella nodded.

Tonya's fingers slipped into Bella's thick hair and gripped firmly at the back of her head, hard. Bella moaned. "Oh fuck. Yesss. That."

"Don't you dare cum, you sexy witch," Tonya said, whispering into Bella's ear. Her breath tickled like a tiny echo of the waves washing through her.

Bella shook her head against Tonya's grip. "I won't. I won't."

Will felt the wave... thicken. It was traveling a bit faster, but it felt like it was taking longer to pass over any particular part of his body. Sure enough, the bright spots of light moving through the sigil were widening, taking up more of the pattern as they passed over it. He was almost relieved each time it passed into Bella and gave him a short reprieve. When the light was on his side of the sigil it was the strangest, most wonderful thing he'd ever experienced, but it was so strong that he felt like he was going to be swept away. It was as though for those moments when the light traveled up and down his chest, he had a warm pressurized heat within him, and every time he drove his cock forward into Bella's willing body, for a moment he could feel a wonderful sparking tingle running from the base of his shaft up his spine.

Will watched Bella's whole body tense. Her back arched and her toes curled with the effort of holding back her orgasm. "Tell her," Tonya said to Will. "Tell her no."

"Not yet, Bella," he said, low and commanding.

She shuddered again. Her insides clenched all around him. She nodded her head weakly, her eyes tightly shut as she fought the rising pressure and the sparks of intensity, and the vibrating energy that intensified the sensations everywhere it went. She was losing it. The ritual was going to unravel if she couldn't hold it together.

"I have to... I have to... I can't..." Bella strained. "I have to get rid of some of it..."

"You can," Will said, starting to slow down.

Bella's head jerked up. Her heels pulled him in. "Don't you dare," she snapped. "Harder." Her eyes flared with lust and concentration.

Will grinned like a savage and brought her legs up to his shoulders. Then he pulled her hips further toward him and leaned over her to grab the edge of the table. "You asked for it," he growled.

Her hips were curved up a bit now, more of her weight on her shoulders. His first thrust in the new position slammed down, driving the buzzing wave of pleasure into her and making her clit pulse in the strongest shock of intensity yet. "Ohfuuuuck..." she mewled. The wave bounced back and washed through her the other direction a half a heartbeat later. It vanished as Will's rampant cock retreated. Then Will slammed home again, driving the breath and the sense from her. She shuddered against it. She hadn't realized how hard this would be. Something had to give. She looked up at Tonya, her breath chuddering in her chest, she looked almost angry. Incensed. Fiercer than Tonya had ever seen her. The younger girl's eyes went wide with fear. "Bella..." she said, worry falling from her lips.

"Don't cum," Will commanded.

"I won't-," Bella gasped.

She reached back and down, stretching her arm between Tonya's legs. Another heavy thrust and buzzing wave drove into her. She shook and grabbed Tonya's thigh for support. She was going to have to time this right. It was hard to think.

She reached down further, sliding her fingertips through the soft hair covering Tonya's mons, then touched the base of the stone phallus. Tonya let go of Bella's hair and put both hands on her teacher's shoulders, shivering at the unexpected touch and the movement of the stone buzzing away inside her. "Bella, what are you-"

"-She will," the black haired witch hissed.

The wave passed out of Bella and into Will, and in that moment Bella focused the energies gathering inside her and said "Highest." A surge of power left her and rushed into Rocky. She immediately felt the building hot pressure decrease and the jolts of pleasure from her clit reduce to a more endurable intensity as she dumped a large amount of the gathered sexual energy inside her into the stone phallus. She didn't actually have the sense to let go in time as the energy wave came back into her. Bella's desperate ploy was nearly the end of their ritual. If the power being bounced back and forth between them had connected to the magical phallus inside Tonya, all their efforts would have been spoiled. It was sheer luck that saved Tonya from unexpectedly being pulled into the ritual's feedback loop. Just before the wave traveled up Bella's arm and might have been able to pass into Rocky, Tonya jerked like she'd been electrocuted and pulled away from Bella's hand. She very nearly fell off her chair.

Bella and Will missed Tonya's sudden torment at first. The energy wave slammed back through Bella, and then out to Will again. Bella groaned in relief and beautiful agony. She could feel the wave widening even more as she and Will's metaphysical auras merged further and further. The band of bright red light moving through the pattern wasn't fully leaving one of them anymore. It was wide enough that even when it completely lit up the pattern on one of them, it was also lighting up part of the pattern on the other. At any given point, more than half the total pattern was lit up, and the light was just passing along them in a solid broad band from her mouth, down her body, onto his, up his chest, and then bouncing back when it reached the little red dot on his lip. Everywhere the light touched, skin tingled. On their arms it felt like goosebumps. On their nipples it felt like a sustained, enjoyable shock. On their sex it was nearly sensory overload. Will could tell he was getting close. Bella would have already cum like a cannon if she hadn't just passed a large amount of her sexual build up to Tonya.

Poor Tonya didn't know what hit her. A large portion of Bella's tightly controlled, mystically empowered sexual energy had rushed into the stone phallus and crashed through her tiny body like a tidal wave. She'd never felt anything like it. She didn't have anything close to Bella's experience in controlling her sexual responses. Even if she had known how, she still couldn't have stopped it. This was just too much to handle. The riptide grabbed her and hauled her under before she had time to think.

She couldn't do anything but hold on. She pushed her head into the crook of Bella's neck. Both hands were in between her legs holding onto the phallus that had just erupted to a vibration that bordered on violent. Will could actually hear the angry buzzing, like a jar of wasps, over the low thrumming hum of Bella's ritual. Tonya was crying out in one long, uninterrupted scream of pleasure. Her orgasms racked her, one after another, stronger and longer than anything she'd ever felt before. She forgot where she was. She forgot who she was. All she knew was the mind shattering torrent of intensity welling up from between her legs. Eventually she ran out of breath. Her sounds came in short high pitched grunts as she continued riding the phallus, grinding her hips back and forth into the chair and letting out breathy, pulses of sound into Bella's neck.

Will and Bella hadn't been idle while Tonya forgot the world. Will watched Tonya's rolling series of orgasms with lusty amusement and a bit of concern. His eyes flicked to the curtain. Now there were five faces peeking through.

Will continued his driving thrusts, rocking Bella's body with hard, steady rhythm that matched their magically synchronized heartbeats. His breath began to get ragged and sweat began to gather on his forehead and on his neck. It felt amazing. Bella's warm wetness pulled and squeezed and the hum of the energy they were passing back and forth kept growing. Bella was leaning her own head into Tonya's and holding onto the table like she was trying not to fall. "Fuck- fuck- fuck-" was all she could get out as the pressure inside her built. She'd bled off some of it. A lot of it, but there was so much and it was building back up again quickly. She didn't know how long she could fight it. She didn't want to fight it anymore. She didn't know if Rocky could handle another energy surge like that. The last thing she wanted was for the stone to explode inside her apprentice, so that option was out. It was all coming to a head. The ritual was almost completely charged up. She and Will just had to hold out for the right moment. The wide band of light traveling across them brightened and grew with each thrust until it was nearly covering the whole sigil. The whole room was awash in the red glow.

Tonya managed to pull Rocky from inside her. The buzzing phallus thunked to the floor, forgotten. It's connection broken, the glowing lines dimmed and it went inert. Tonya sat up, breathing heavy, watching in amazement at the lights and the low throbbing hum. She could feel the heat and the pulses of tingling energy coming off of them. She slowly smiled in gleeful awe. Aftershocks occasionally wracked her. She forgot all about the jar of salt and the danger. Her mind felt gooey.