Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will slowed, going back to his original, slow pace. Now it didn't feel like torture. It felt like bliss. An aftershock unexpectedly rocked her. She didn't even have the energy to move. Her insides trembled weakly. Bella stroked her head with one hand and massaged her breast with the other. Her hips were rolling, still connected to Will and feeling his every thrust. Tonya realized they were both fucking her. She knew it was only Will, but to because of the ritual linking them, they were both feeling what it was like to fuck her. Something about the thought of Bella feeling what Will felt, and being so loving at the same time, brought tears to Tonya's eyes. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Of course, dear. You did so well tonight," Bella said quietly.

Will continued his slow, gentle strokes. Tonya just breathed slowly for a while, gathering her strength and enjoying the little tremors that occasionally came. After a minute or so, she lifted her head and looked over her shoulder. "I want you to finish in my mouth, Will. I want to taste you. I'm not sure I can keep going though."

"That's alright," Will said. He slowly pulled free. Tonya's body shuddered at the feeling of sudden emptiness. "You felt amazing. Hope I didn't hurt you."

Tonya shook her head. "It's Rocky's fault. Normally I have a lot more endurance."

Bella beckoned Will towards her. "How about I take over?"

"I'll never say no to that," Will smirked.

He gently set Tonya down. She curled up like a kitten with her head in Bella's lap. Will stepped around her. Bella opened her plump lips and guided him in again, enjoying the taste of her apprentice on him. She wasn't teasing this time, or getting him ready for a ritual, or for Tonya. She wanted him to cum. She pushed her mouth down his entire length and then back up, using her hand in tandem. Her head bobbed. She groaned as she felt his pleasure ramp up. He put his hand on the ceiling again and tried not to thrust forward into her mouth. After choking Tonya earlier he was trying to be extra careful, so even when almost overwhelmed by pleasure he was trying not to move. Bella's mouth and hand took on Tonya-level blowjob intensity. The difference was, Bella was a master fellatrix, and she could actually feel what Will was feeling so she knew exactly what to do.

It was hands down the best blowjob Will had ever had.

Unfortunately, after the ritual, it was taking him a while to reach his own orgasm. The intensity was building, and he felt like he was close, but he couldn't quite get there. "I'm not sure I can have another one so quickly after the last," he said, a bit worried. He loved everything that was happening, but he didn't want Bella to be wasting her effort.

Tonya slowly gathered herself off the floor and stood up, watching the masterful skills Bella ws displaying. She was envious and impressed. When Will announced that he wasn't sure he could cum again, she suddenly felt a lot less bad about running out of wind herself. She saw Rocky on the table and got a delicious idea.

She picked up the phallus, cleaned it on the tablecloth, and then put it into Bella's hand. The beautiful witch didn't even stop. She just grinned around her mouth full of cock.

She brought the stone toy between her legs and rubbed it's cold, hard length along her still wet slit. Will's eyes opened wide at the unfamiliar, and unexpectedly cold sensation. Bella took her mouth off of him just long enough to say "Low."

Rocky came to life, the marbling along its length beginning to glow, and the bumblebee hum building up. Bella took Will back in her mouth again as the vibrating phallus warmed and sent those wonderful little sparks up her spine from her clit. Will's whole body shuddered. "Woah," he let out. That little stone had a lot of power.

Bella slid Rocky up inside her and slid Will's cock into her mouth and down her throat at the same slow pace. Will's toes curled and he grabbed the ceiling with both hands. The overlapping sensations made it hard to pick out which feeling was which.

Bella began to bob up and down at a faster pace, matching Rocky's penetration to her own mouth. She popped off long enough to say "Medium," and then kept going. The vibrations intensified and so did Bella's blowjob. One of Will's hands clutched at her head, grabbing her hair. Part of him wanted to pull her off, make her stop before he lost control of his body and fucked into her mouth without meaning to. She shook her head and popped off him again. "Do it."

Will shook his head. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't. Promise," Bella said. Then she shoved her lips down over his length and the buzzing toy up into her, hard and fast.

Will jerked and pulled her head into his pelvis, sliding all the way into her throat and holding her there, his eyes closed, his whole body tense. Bella pushed Rocky up inside her again, as far as it would reach, shuddering, feeling the deep, buzzing penetration and Will's hard cock being massaged by her mouth and the muscles in her throat. She was close. He was close. She pulled back for air and pulled Rocky out of her with a gasp.

"Holy fuck," Will swore.

Bella brought Rocky to her clit again and bobbed fast and hard on Will's cock, her hand becoming a blur. The electric storm building inside her from the buzzing against her clit finally released it's bolt. Her orgasm lanced through her. The faint glow on the pattern on their bodies surged. Bella's orgasm wracked through Will. It triggered his own orgasm. Ropes of cum fired out into Bella's mouth, her hand still stroking. Will's orgasm erupted through Bella, causing her to arch her back and tense. It set off another orgasm of her own, another lighting bolt of pleasure lancing up her spine from her clit. She shoved Rocky back inside her and let out a long squeak around the head of Will's cock. Her second orgasm passed through Will, amplifying the end of his own. He felt like he was paralyzed, all he could do was cum and shake. Finally it subsided for both of them.

Tonya's eyes were wide. "Wow."

Bella beckoned her apprentice over. Tonya knelt next to Bella, who gently grabbed her face and brought her in for a lusty kiss, passing Will's cum from master to apprentice. Tonya moaned. She'd forgotten that she wanted to taste it, but Bella hadn't. They kissed for a few long moments and Tonya sighed, swallowing as she pulled away. "Alright, new favorite way to get a mouthful of cum," she said with a silly grin on her face.

It was one of the most erotic sights Will had ever seen. With the aphrodisiac from Bella's red cream still active, he was still hard. Watching the two beauties pass his cum from mouth to mouth made his cock jump next to their heads. They looked. Bella laughed. "Down boy!"

Tonya grinned and took his cock in her mouth, milking the last few drops of cum from him. "Mmm," she said when she was finished. She licked her lips. "Maybe I still like the original way too,"

"You are such a cock fiend," Bella snickered.

"Yup!" Tonya said, throwing her arms around Bella's neck and giving her a kiss. Then she hopped up and threw herself into Will's arms too, kissing him. "This was the best night of my life, and you two are so amazing."

Bella stood and embraced her apprentice again. "I never thought I'd have an apprentice. You've already made me so proud," she smiled. Will could see Tonya's eyes get watery. She squeezed Bella with all the strength in her tiny body.

Bella kissed Tonya again and then let go. Tonya sat on the edge of the table, looking at the three cards that still hadn't been turned over. Bella stood up and pushed Will down into the chair, then sat on his lap.

"Ready to do this reading?" Bella asked. "Or do we need to get sidetracked again?"

"I think Tonya deserved that sidetrack," Will said.

"Yes she did," Tonya said proudly.

"Alright, fine. It was a worthy distraction. The connection ritual usually lasts a few hours, so we had time. How about we finish what we were trying to do in the first place?" Bella said.

"It's your show," Will said. "What do we do? Just turn the cards over and see what you drew?"

"Basically, yeah. It's a bit anticlimactic," Bella shrugged.

Tonya pulled a chair over opposite them, sitting down and leaning her elbows on the table with her head in her hands, watching and thinking. "So, the divination is on yourself," she said, trying to make sure she understood everything, "But, because you two are linked right now, and because of when you drew the cards, they are charged with the power of the ritual and your connection, and also has the strongest possible connection with Will's curse, short of having it yourself."

"Exactly," Bella nodded. "It takes a surprisingly large amount of power to tap into and manipulate fate even if it's just for an analysis of what might happen. It seems like it's just a small thing, cards and some questions, but for an accurate, precise reading it takes a lot of juice."

"I thought it was called oomph?" Will grinned.

Bella swatted him on the arm. Tonya looked confused. "Nevermind," Bella told her apprentice. Tonya still looked confused, but didn't ask questions.

Bella looked down at Will's cock which was still hard and rampant, standing tall right next to her hip. She looked at the cards and then said, "Couldn't hurt."

She stood, readjusted and then sunk herself down onto his shaft once more, sitting sideways on his lap, facing the table with his length buried inside her. "Mmmm," she said, shimmying and getting settled. Will was a bit confused at first, but wasn't going to complain. He was starting to think he was going to be raw and chafed later.

"I guess we are getting sidetracked again?" he asked.

"Nope. I just figured that since you were still hard, and the sigil is still active, that this was the best way to make sure that the connection between us is as strong as it can be," she explained. "Also, I just like how you feel inside me." She squeezed. "And, I like feeling what you feel when you're inside me."

He rolled his hips and took a breath. "Oh, the feeling is mutual."

"Literally," Bella grinned, "At least for right now."

"Someday, I really want to try that," Tonya said.

"Someday you will," Bella nodded. She rolled her hips to feel Will churning inside her and put her hand on the first card. "Alright. This card represents my current situation. It was drawn when Will and I first joined and sealed the ritual, but before we'd synchronized. So, it will focus on what is currently happening to me, and Will's influence on me as a separate entity."

She turned it over. The highest swirl on the red pattern on her body surged. The card revealed was The Magician.

"I don't know the first thing about magic," Will shook his head.

Tonya rolled her eyes. "It's not about you. It's about what you represent in Bella's life. The Magician is the card representing action, and the manifestation of power. The card says your presence is the catalyst of a powerful force in Bella's life, but the card doesn't show whether that force is good or bad."

"Excellent breakdown," Bella nodded. "The magician is about having the power to do things. It might be about what I'll do in response to you, or what you'll do with me, or what I'll do for you, or even what you will gain through my actions. Or any combination."

"Hmm. Seems like a lot of that we already knew," Will said.

"Some, yes. What we guessed at least. It's nice to know for sure," Bella said.

"It seems so vague though," Will said "How do you know? What stops you from just leaning into what you read and conforming your perception of what ends up happening to what you thought was going to happen when you flipped over the cards."

"Practice, I guess." Bella said. "A lot of fortune tellers just leave the cards to chance and see if they can parse out meaning from a reading, looking for ways that the cards align with what's going on in the lives of the person the reading is focused on. I even do that myself sometimes when I'm doing a reading for a client who's just there for some general guidance and a bit of a show. It can definitely be a solution, looking for a problem."

"This time isn't like that," Bella continued. "There's as much oomph as I can summon wrapped up in this reading. It's very specific."

"I believe you. I just don't see how it's helpful yet," Will said, having trouble shaking his skepticism.

Bella put her hand on the next card. "This card represents challenges to come. It was drawn when we merged and began feeling each other's perspectives. Our hearts synchronized. They are still beating together now. Will's curse overlapped with me, so it's energy is directly linked to the divination regarding the challenges themselves."

She flipped over the Knight of Cups. The second swirl on her pattern swelled briefly with light. Bella's brows furrowed. "Hmm. That's weird."

"I don't remember this one very well. Isn't it a good card? Something about following your heart?" Tonya asked.

"Partially..." Bella said, staring at the card. "Following your heart is one possibility. It's about romance and adventure also. It's fitting that it's connected to Will and I and what we are doing, but it's odd that the card is in this position."

"So romance, adventure and following our hearts is going to be our challenge?" Will asked.

"It will be the challenge I'll face because of you. That challenge will be the effect your curse has on me," Bella said.

"Well that doesn't sound so bad," Will smiled.

"No, it doesn't," Bella said grimly. "That's why I'm worried."

"You're going to have to explain that one," Will said.

"I do a lot of readings. I'm good at it and I like having an idea of what to expect. It helps keep me safe and prepared. If a reading seems like a warning about something, I pay attention," Bella said. "I've learned that it's always the readings that seem like they don't make any sense that are the ones that end up having the biggest impact in retrospect."

"Well, maybe it will make more sense after the third card," Tonya said.

Bella put her hand on the third card. "This one is the advice or guidance card. It's where fate can be bent a bit. It's the hardest one to get right, and where nearly all the oomph goes. It's the difference between fortune tellers and Diviners. It was drawn when Will and I were at the apex of our power, when everything we were was consumed by the energy we'd created, and when we were as close as we could be. This card tells me what I should try to do in regards to Will and his curse."

Her last sigil flared from low on her body, between her belly button and her mons. She revealed The Star.

Tonya laughed, "Wait... so the guidance card is... guidance?"

Bella snorted, "Close. The Star is a good omen. It's about hope and staying true to a positive course. So either I'm going to be that for Will, or he's going to be that for me. Or both."

"Or the curse is," Tonya said. "Right?"

"I hadn't thought of that," Bella nodded. "Could be. Doesn't really seem likely though."

"No," Will said, "Definitely not."

"That really didn't seem like a bad reading," Tonya said, sounding surprised.

"I'm still worried about the challenge card, but overall, no. That was surprisingly benevolent," Bella agreed.

"Was it helpful?" Will asked.

"I think so. It tells me that I don't have anything to fear from going with you. I can trust my instincts and know that you and your curse aren't going to have some catastrophic effect on my life or who I am," Bella said. "And maybe it means I'll be able to be that counter to your curse that you were hoping for."

"That's good enough for me," Will shrugged.

"Me too. I think I'm ready for our adventure now," Bella grinned. "Thanks for letting me draw all over you."

"Oh, it was worth it," Will said flexing his cock inside Bella. She squirmed and giggled.

"I think we're done for the night, you brute. You've pummeled both of us enough for one night," Bella said, slowly lifting herself off of Will's cock. She sighed again at the empty sensation. "You're just going to have to deal with being hard for a while."

She picked up her clothes and started getting dressed. Tonya shrugged and followed suit. Will sighed. It looked like the fun was over. He stood up. Tonya immediately dropped to her knees and put his cock back in her mouth with a satisfied moan. Will stopped in surprise, putting his hand on the ceiling again for balance. "Uh, Tonya?"

She bobbed along his length and Bella nearly fell over. She'd been balancing on one foot stepping into her skirts when the unexpected pleasure of the blowjob rushed though her. She put a hand on the table to keep from falling and hopped a bit. Tonya licked all down his length, and then bobbed on his head again, getting all of Bella's juices and pushing him as far into the back of her mouth as she could go. Will groaned and put a hand on the back of her head. Bella put her other hand on the table and just stood still as the sensations washed over her.

Tonya bobbed a moment longer and then came off Will's cock with a pop. She stood up and grinned like an evil cat. "I just wanted to make sure you were all cleaned up."

Bella put her head down on the table and sighed in exasperation. "You're insatiable."

"You trained me!" Tonya said proudly and reached for her skirts.

Will shook his head and tried to ignore his now once again throbbing and wanting erection. He really didn't think he could go again right now, at least not all the way to another orgasm, but part of him wanted to try. He shook his head and reached for his pants.

In short order the little alcove was cleaned up and the three of them were dressed. Bella pulled her curtain back and abruptly the Lounge burst into applause. There were five girls standing right in front of the curtain who didn't even have the good grace to look ashamed at being caught spying. Working girls and patrons alike were hooting and jeering. Some stood up while they clapped. Bella looked at Will, her face a mask of faint amusement and poise. She linked arms with Tonya and said "We're going to the bath to clean up. Have fun."

Will watched the two girls leave and then wandered out into the crowd. A couple customers clapped him on the shoulder. One asked him how much he paid for that. One of the girls asked him if he wanted to give a repeat performance. He did his best not to engage. He just sat down at the bar and ordered a bourbon.

"Well that was something," Caine said, trying to hide his barely suppressed smile behind his tankard.

"Don't you start too," Will said.

The attractive bartender laughed and poured him a double. "On the house," she said. "That little show earned me a whole night's worth of tips in under an hour."

"I didn't realize we were bing that loud," Will said. The bartender laughed.

Caine snorted, "Loud? You think that was the problem? You were putting on a whole light show. You didn't notice all the glowing and the red? Not to mention that weird sound, whatever that was. Chance started taking bets about what was going on in there. He's probably cornering Bella about it now."

"Aw, hell," Will muttered.

"They had to cancel the stage show," the bartender said. "No one was paying attention anyway and the performers were getting distracted."

"Chance is going to chew my ear off," Will groaned. "He said he'd toss me if anything weird happened."

"He might kiss you," Caine chuckled. "Whatever you were doing in there was making everyone all randy. The only girls who aren't busy right now are the ones who wanted to wait until after the show. Look around."

Will scanned the room. The Lounge was packed. Every alcove curtain was closed, save for the apothecary, Cerise, who had four customers crowding around her. The girls who'd been clustered around the curtain were leading customers away. The singer in the mermaid dress from earlier was climbing back up onto the piano and talking to the crowd near her. There was a second bartender behind the bar. "Feels like it used to," Will said, "Back before the Magistrate came."