Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind them, Bella squeaked at the sudden feeling of Will bottoming out inside of Belita. "Mmmmmm," she moaned into Janie's wetness. Feeling Will fuck the Captain was sending shocks of pleasure through her. She doubled her efforts, swirling her tongue against Janie's clit. Janie grabbed her head and arched her back even more.

Will pulled out, straightened Belita up with gentle pressure on her hair and turned her to give her a soft, searing kiss. She hooked one hand around his neck and pulled on his cock with the other. "Let's give them a real show," he said. She finally looked over at the two women at the trapdoor. She had to admit, it was fun to see them. She never considered herself much of a voyeur, but like Will, today had apparently changed that. She whipped Will's dress shirt off and tossed it onto her coat, then walked gracefully over to a new area of the railing. She grabbed it and bent over again. She met Janie's eyes and winked. Janie was flushed and still looked a bit shy, but she smiled. Her eyes flicked to Belita's firm round breasts. The gold rings in her nipples glinting in the early morning light. Will moved in behind her, lining himself up and then pulling back on her hips. Bella moaned between Janie's legs as Will's cock sunk into Belita's warmth again.

Will started driving into Captain Vex with long powerful thrusts, nearly coming out of her before driving back in again. Belita was still looking at Janie, who was looking at her. The railing had a lower bar as well as an upper one. Belita raised her foot and put it on the lower rail to give Janie an even better view of Will's cock sliding in and out of her. Miraculously, the sun chose that moment to send out it's first real rays. Diffused through the trees, the lighthouse was suddenly bathed in soft golden light. Janie's eyes went wide. She could see everything. Will's cock slid in and out of Belita's smooth, tanned womanhood. Gold rings on her outer lips framed her inner pink ones. Every time Will drove into her they shook and glittered.

Bella slid two fingers into Janie and curled them upward, finding that little slightly swollen rough patch and putting pressure on it. Janie's whole body rolled as she gasped. Bella licked her sensitive little nub and slowly began to pull against that strange spot inside her. Bella's pulsing fingers made the electric sparks from her sensitive outer nub seem amplified. She watched Captain Vex's sizable breasts roll with the impact of Will's thrusts, and watched his manhood disappear inside her and and reappear again and again.

For Will, each time he thrust hard, he felt the sting of the mild burns at the base of his cock, but he didn't care. It was nothing compared to the pleasure he was getting. He turned his head to watch Janie. He smiled at her. She blushed bright red and then pulled her cassock off over her head so he could see her body. She was a bit self conscious. She was the thinnest of the three naked women. Even though she was nearly the same height as the other two, she had the fewest curves and the smallest breasts. Still, Will looked at her with pure lust in his eyes. So did Belita, which surprised Janie a bit. Bella looked up at her with glistening lips and gleaming eyes. Suddenly Janie was the center of attention and she just couldn't handle it. She covered her face and shook her head. A chorus of laughter echoed in her ears. "Oh, no, Janie dear," Bella said. "You're so beautiful. Let us see you."

Bellas fingers hadn't stopped thrusting inside Janie and suddenly the witch did something that made the feeling even stronger. Janie gasped and involuntarily grabbed her own chest, her eyes finding Bella's again. She shuddered.

Janie wanted so many things and they all seemed to be welling up inside her faster than she could think. Suddenly they burst with the pressure of Bella's expert fingers. Her orgasm took her by surprise. She found herself laying back on the catwalk and writhing as bliss rolled through her.

"Damn," Belita said, impressed at the power of the lithe brunette's orgasm.

"Bella has that effect on everyone," Will grinned. He calmed the power of his thrusts so they could watch Janie cum. Bella kept her writhing and shaking until she was breathless, then her fingers withdrew. Janie stared up at the dirty underside of the lighthouse roof, but barely even saw it. "Are you sure you have to leave," she said quietly.

Bella laughed and put her fingers in her mouth to clean them off and enjoy the flavor. "Sadly yes."

Janie sat up. "Then I want more," she said pulling her legs out of the trapdoor and pushing herself slightly unsteadily to her feet.

Will and Belita watched her. They weren't really fucking anymore. They were just watching with Will's cock resting inside her. Janie walked towards them. She hesitated for a moment, then she reached down and grabbed the railing, putting herself shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip with Belita. "Hope you don't mind," she said, with a bit of fear in her voice. "You get to take them both with you."

Belita looked fierce for a moment, almost angry. Then her look softened. Suddenly, she leaned towards her and kissed Janie. Their lips melted together. Before Bella, Janie had never kissed a woman. Now she'd kissed two in a matter of days. The Captain was different. Her lips weren't as full and soft as Bella's. They felt firmer, stronger. Almost like Will's, but her skin was so much smoother. In that moment, Janie decided that kissing women was actually better than kissing men. Tingles ran from her lips all the way through to her still shuddering nethers.

"Thank ye. T'weren't a small thing ye just did. Ye were powerful brave, an' I'm not going tae forget it," Captain Vex said with more seriousness than any of them had heard from her before.

"I... ah, you're welcome." Janie said, her ehad swimming from the passion of Belita's kiss. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to just get rid of them like I thought."

Captain Vex ignored the apology. "Say the word and ye'll come too."

Things were so sexually charged that Janie didn't understand at first. "Well, that's why I came over- wait... you mean... come with you?" Her mind whirled. Obligation and freedom, expectation and excitement, dreams and duties, her past and her future, all collided inside her at the same time. Could she do that? What did she have to lose? Her possessions were meager and kept in the cloister at Fort Deliverance. Everything she usually needed was in the old broken down satchel Will had given her when she first started working for him. She had cast away the magistrate in her heart, but she'd been unable to take the last step to free herself from them. Was this it? Could she just pick up her life and run away.

Thomas was her only real friend, and he knew she'd been conflicted for a long time. He never said anything, but part of their Acolyte training together had meant that they'd learned how to read each other very well. They didn't talk about deep things often because they simply didn't need to . There were no secrets between them anymore, so she knew that he'd expected her to do something like this for years now.

"Really?" she asked, her eyes welling.

"Aye," Belita said, her cerulean eyes sparkling in the light of dawn.

Janie swallowed and took a breath, then nodded excitedly. "Please."

Belita grinned. "Mister Sterling, I think Miss Castilian deserves a hearty welcome to the crew, don't you?"

"Aye, Captain," Will said with a jaunty salute. He pulled out of Belita and ran his hand down Janie's slender back. "Is this really what you want, Janie?"

She nodded over her shoulder, answering both questions he'd just asked. He rubbed his cockhead against her for a moment and gently slid inside. She let out a long breath.

Bella sauntered over to the three at the rail and also stroked Janie's back. "Oh no," she said with gentle humor. "I've been press ganged too!" Bella kissed Janie's shoulder and grabbed the rail, stretching out in the same position that Janie and Belita were in. She nudging her hip and shoulder into the brunette next to her. "Our fate is sealed."

"Oh heavens no," Janie giggled. Will pulled out and thrust back in again, slow and gentle. She bit her lip. She was still sensitive from the orgasm Bella had just given her, so each stroke felt heightened and sent little aftershocks through her.

Bella began to roll her hips and rock like she was being fucked also. It wasn't quite the same as the real thing. It was missing the impact that ran up her body with each thrust, and it was from Will's perspective instead of her own, but it was still incredible.

"I ain't done with ye yet, Sterling so leave some strength left t' finish th' job ye started," Belita said firmly.

Will let go of Janie's hip with his left hand and ran it across Belita's toned ass. "Oh, I'd never neglect my duties to the Captain," he said. He stroked slowly in and out of Janie and at the same time ran his hand in between Belita's legs and stroked her wet cleft. She rolled her hips in appreciation.

"Every good sailor knows how to multitask. Glad you learned that," Belita smiled.

"Makes me wish I had a few extra hands," Will said.

"Oh, I think two's just enough," Bella said taking his other and and pulling it over to her plush rear.

Will brought his hand down on Bella's rump with a firm slap. Janie's eyes went wide. Belita's head popped up to look over Janie at Bella. She looked curious and amused. "Give me your arm," Will said. Bella obliged him. He pulled it across Janie's back and hooked her hand to Janie's waist. Bella happily scootched over a bit and held onto the brunette next to her. "You too, Captain," Will said. Belita raised an eyebrow at him, and let go of the railing with her right hand, draping it over Janie's back as well. The two women on the ends of the line held onto Janie tightly. Janie looked back and forth, not quite sure what was going on.

"Now hold her still," Will said. "If I can't use my hands, then you two will have to help me out."

He brought his hands back to Bella and Belita's round asses and then rubbed his fingers down in between their legs, his fingers tickling and teasing both openings.

"Impressive coordination, Sterling. Ye sure ye'r a navigator an' not a bosun?" Belita asked as she pushed back into his probing fingers.

Will began thrusting again, Bella and Belita's arms holding Janie tight so he could really drive into her. She gasped and gripped the railing tighter. "Ohgods," escaped her lips.

Will sank his fingers into the women on either side of him. He was feeling what Bella felt still, so it was an extra layer of pleasure, and also made it extremely easy to find just the right spot inside her. He curled his fingers downward and put some pressure on that magical little place. With Belita it wasn't so easy. She was built differently. Her spot wasn't as noticeable. He tried, but he couldn't quite find it. After awhile he contented himself with just pulling against the inside of her pelvic wall. She seemed to enjoy that just fine.

Will began to pulse his fingers and pull rhythmically. Bella and Belita both began to tense. Bella let out a tiny squeak. He also slid his length out of Janie and drove back into her, causing her to hang her head down and moan. It was the most intense for Bella and Will, each of them getting a double dose of wet hot pleasure through their bond, but Janie and Belita certainly weren't complaining. Will used the leverage from having his fingers hooked inside Bella and Belita to give himself added power behind his strokes into Janie. He pulled on the blond captain and the black haired witch to drive into Janie with extra force. Every tug of his fingers and hard thrust of his cock had all three women gasping, moaning, and squeaking at the same time.

Will had already cum twice tonight, so he wasn't even sure he could reach another one, but this was experience was setting a new threshold of maximum eroticism, so he was certainly going to try. He couldn't help but notice that the threshold had been raising a lot lately. Last week he never could have imagined himself in a situation like this, but now it seemed impressive, but still somehow not too surprising.

Bella's pleasure ramped up first. She was the most sexually responsive of the three, and she was getting an added boost from having her physical sensations linked to Will's. It didn't take long before her shuddering breaths and occasional squeaks became one long high pitched cry that petered out after about ten seconds of sheer bliss. Her thighs shook with the effort of holding herself up. For a moment Will felt like his fingers hooked inside her were the only thing keeping her stable. She exhaled. "Oh, that was nice." Will kept pulling on that spot inside her. She tensed and squeaked again. "Oh fuck!" Another smaller orgasm rolled through her. "Alright, alright, give me a bit to rest," she said putting her head down against Janie's shoulder. Will slowly withdrew his fingers and held onto the curve of her hip instead.

The other two hadn't been idle while Bella came, but they had been watching. Janie's eyes were full of raw lust at the site. Belita looked more amused, but there was an edge of tightness to her gaze. Will stroked in and out of Janie. Her slender body rocked back against every thrust. She was fully immersed in the pleasure now and all thoughts of self consciousness or propriety were gone. Bella let go of her waist and licked her fingers. Then she reached underneath them, putting her hand back between Janie's legs to find her clit. Janie shook at the unexpected touch, little shivers of heat lancing through her. Bella's magic fingers went to work, making small circles that slowly sped up. Bella felt Janie's internal muscles clenching harder on Will's cock and started to whisper into Janie's ear.

"That feels so good. I can feel you squeezing him so tight. He loves it," she breathed. Her lips tickled Janie's ear and the side of her neck sending more shivers lancing through her. "I can feel everything you're making him feel. You're so wet and so hot."

"Oh gods..." the lithe brunette groaned.

Captain Vex grinned conspiratorially and joined Bella's whispering assault on Janie's senses.

"You likin' that cock, luv? Out here where anyone might see?" Belita bit Janie gently just below her ear causing more shivers to race down her spine. "Anyone might wake up, look out their window, an' spy ye gettin' plundered."

Janie's whole body shook and shuddered. "No nonono," moaned.

"I think she likes that idea," Bella whispered. "Belita, did you know that she's walked in on Will and I fucking twice now?"

"I believe it," the Captain answered, demandingly rolling her hips against Will's fingers. "She walked in on Will an' I just a bit ago, right as I was 'bout t' let him kiss my rings."

"No, I-" Janie shuddered. "I didn't... mean to- It's wrong!"

"I can feel how wrong you think it is," Bella giggled. "Just thinking about it has you squeezing even harder."

"It's so... bad," Janie groaned.

"Then why is it soooo good?" Belita bit her again.

"I think she's walking in on us on purpose. She wants to watch," Bella said, her lips still brushing Janie's ear.

Janie's whole head and chest turned bright red. She shook her head and tried to hold her breath. Will's constant driving thrusts forced the air out of her in tiny bursts.

"She wants tae be watched," Belita said, running her lips up the outer edge of Janie's ear. "I bet she was wishin' it was her gettin' caught every time."

"Do you like it, Janie? Do you like being watched while you get fucked?" Bella's fingers between Janie's legs sped up. The little shocks from that magic button seemed to meet up with the ones shooting down her spine from what Bella and Belita's lips were doing to her neck. Then Belita's hand reached beneath her and cupped one of her hanging, rocking breasts, firmly squeezing and rolling Janie's nipple.

The all out assault on Janie's senses from three different people was too much to contain. The wet, hot pressure that had been building and squirming inside her as the two women spoke and while Will rocked his shaft into her was somehow tightened and suppressed by her embarrassment. It wasn't diminished though. Just frantically contained. She'd been holding it down without really realizing, and now, without warning, the damn burst.

"Ohgods!" she exploded. White hot bliss ravaged through her. She arched her back powerfully, nearly staring at the ceiling with her mouth wide open and her breasts thrust toward the rising sun. Will pulled his fingers out of Bella and Belita to grab onto Janie's hips and hammer into her as hard as he could.

Janie shook like she was being exorcised. She barely made a sound beyond her shuddering breath. Her knuckles were white on the rail. Will felt it the moment her orgasm fled. She went limp, no longer clenching. Her legs shook and she took a deep ragged breath. Bella stopped thrumming her clit.

Slowly the three clustered around Janie realized that her shaking breaths had become laughter. She held herself up on the rail, but hung her head down and shook with aftershocks and laughter.

"I don't know why I can't just admit it," she said breathlessly.

"Shhhh, it's alright. It's just bedroom talk. It's only as real as you want it to be," Bella said. "You don't have to admit anything."

Janie gave her a grateful look. Will's hammering thrusts had become slow and steady sending smaller ripples of pleasure through Janie's body but she was having trouble holding herself up. "I think my turn's done," she said with a tired smile. She turned around and put her arms around Will's shoulders, careful not to bring her body to his chest. She gave him a kiss. "That was wonderful."

"It was a team effort," Will said once his lips were free.

Janie's blush had receded, but now it came back. "Oh my gods, I just had sex with three people."

Will nodded, "Better thank them too."

Janie awkwardly turned around and looked at the two beautiful women flanking her. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Bella grinned and pulled her into a tight embrace, then kissed her. Janie moaned into bella's pillowy lips. When they came up for air Janie looked starry eyed and a bit drunk. "Holy gods above, I love kissing you." Bella laughed and kissed her again. Their hands slid over each other's bodies with slow intensity. When they finally broke again, Bella turned Janie around and gave her a little push toward the Captain.

Belita raised an eyebrow. Janie stood there awkwardly for a moment. "I want to," she said, "But I don't... it feels different now."

"You kissed me just a few minutes ago," Belita reminded her.

Janie nodded enthusiastically. "I got... overcome. I was excited to come with you. Now you're... the Captain though. Should I be kissing you?"

"I was always the Captain. Now I'm your captain. I did tell you that you gotta do what I say, right?" the Captain smirked. Janie nodded again. The Captain shrugged. "Then you'd better kiss me."

Permission was all Janie needed. She practically pounced.

Bella slipped in next to Will's and watched the Acolyte thoroughly thank her new Captain. Will dropped his arm around Bella's shoulders. Bella reached down and started pulling on his still hard cock. Will looked down at her. She gave him an amused look. "As long as I can still feel what you're feeling, I'm going to take any opportunity to enjoy it."

Will shook his head and laughed. "Might as well enjoy the fruits of your labor."

The Captain whispered something in Janie's ear. The brunette's eyes went wide and she nodded. Slowly she kneeled down. Belita took a wide stance in front of her and pulled her forward by the back of her head. Janie's lips met the Captain's hairless sex with a small happy noise. Belita sighed. Janie grabbed the blond's toned ass with one hand and brought the other up between her legs.