Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a fast learner," Bella said, still stroking Will's cock.

"She had the best teacher." Will reached down and gave Bella's plush butt a firm squeeze. "Want to feel our connection from both directions again?"

Bella nodded enthusiastically and grabbed the rail again. "Just for a bit. I want to feel you finish in Belita."

Will lined himself up behind the dark haired witch and slid himself inside her hot wetness. It felt like coming home. He could feel her soft sheathe all along him, and also feel how he felt to her, forcing his way inside with a feeling of delicious fullness. "A little bit is right. That feels so good I'm worried about lasting."

"Mmmhmm," Bella breathed. Bella was feeling surprisingly tender. It didn't happen very often. Usually she could fuck for hours and cum dozens of times before anything started to feel uncomfortable. It wasn't just a natural blessing. She was magic. Ritualistically amplifying her own sexual endurance and responsiveness was something she did as part of her daily routine. Today she'd drained every drop of her reservoir of mystical energy though, so she was left feeling all the wear and tear she'd put on her body. Still though, it felt amazing, and with the double dose of pleasure through the connection, she was ramping up quickly again.

Belita held Janie's head gently but firmly, directing the acolyte's mouth to just the right spots. Janie pulsed her fingers in and out between the two rows of golden rings, trying to emulate what Bella and Will had done to her. She didn't really know what she was doing yet, but she made up for it by having a naturally adept tongue and taking direction well.

Belita watched Will and Bella make gentle love, such a drastic change from the aggressive ravaging they'd inflicted on Janie. Bella's prodigious breasts bounced in slow, swinging circles as Will bumped his hips into hers. The captain caught Bella's eyes and grinned. Bella grinned back, enjoying seeing the statuesque blond in such a commanding, lusty pose. No one spoke for a few minutes. The only sounds were the sea birds, the ocean, and the occasional moans and sighs of pleasure. The sun finally crested the trees and streamed down directly on them, kissing their skin and warming them instantly. The morning mist still diffused the light into a burst of yellows and oranges across the horizon.

Bella came again. It wasn't big. It wasn't overwhelming. It was gentle and sweet. Will had been able to feel how tender she was, and made sure to back off every time they reached that threshold where it started to ache or feel uncomfortable. She'd rode the very edge of discomfort right to the swelling break-point. Her orgasm was not big, but it was wonderful, and Will had shared it with her.

He eased out of her. She looked at him with a satisfied, happy smile on her face. He returned it. Together they turned on Belita, who's brows rose as she suddenly felt a bit like prey.

They closed in on either side of Janie and bent down to take Belita's nipple rings in their mouths. "Oh, yesss..." she hissed. She rolled her sex against Janie's mouth.

"You look like you're having fun," Bella said. Belita nodded, and pulled Bella's head back to her breast. Bella went back to work. The combination of probing fingers and three mouths set her off only moments later. Belita came explosively, hard and fast, a few big shakes and then it was over. She let out a large breath and a lazy grin went over her face. Janie looked up, proud, her face glistening with Belita's juices. The blond captain raised Janie up with one finger beneath her chin and gave her a thankful kiss. "Welcome t' the crew,"

Janie's grin was as wide as it could go.

"Does your whole crew get initiated like that?" Bella giggled.

"Just th' sexy ones," Belita replied glibly. "Speaking o' crew, Mister Stirling, I think you have a job t' finish." She bent over and grabbed the rail. "I want th' same that Janie got. All hands on deck."

"Aye, Captain," Bella and Will said simultaneously. "Uh, aye aye," Janie laughed a moment later.

Will lined up behind her, but Bella stopped him. "Hold on you barbarian," She knelt down behind the Captain and brought her talented tongue through Belita's cleft from behind.

"She's so pushy," Will said to Janie. "Come to think of it, so are you sometimes. How'd I get surrounded by pushy women?"

"Handling you would be too much for any one person to bear," Bella said from between Belita's round butt cheeks.

"I can vouch for that. I did it for two years," Janie smirked.

"I'll keep 'im in line," Belita said, her voice strained by the ministrations of Bella's tongue. Will sighed in mock resolution. A moment later Bella stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"I just wanted to lick the rings," she said. "Never done that before."

Will stepped forward again, and Bella quickly took him in her mouth. "Mmmm," the both breathed together. She bobbed a couple times and Belita looked over her shoulder.

"Ye're keepin' me waitin'..." she purred.

Bella popped off Will's cock and lined him up against Belita's wet entrance. She rubbed his cockhead back and forth teasigly before slotting him and pulling. Will did the rest. He slid all the way in with one steady stroke.

"Fuck, that's good," Belita breathed.

Janie stood next to Bella. "What do we do?" she asked the kneeling witch.

"We help!" Bella's eyes flashed excitedly. "Go on the other side." Janie walked around the two lovers who were beginning to quickly push against each other. "Now, grab her hair and pull it back, just a bit." Janie looked worried. Bella laughed. "I don't think she's going to have you keelhauled for pulling her hair. Not right now, anyway."

"I might if ye don't," Belita groaned.

Janie tentatively reached out and grabbed Belita's blond ponytail, then wound it around her fist and grabbed again, right at the roots. "Oh, yeah, she's a natural at that," Belita groaned.

Janie looked up at Bella. "Now kneel down and play with her nipples with your other hand. I bet those rings are really sensitive," Bella directed.

Janie reached beneath the Captain's bouncing body and cupped one of her breasts, the same way Belita had done to her earlier. Her fingers found a ring and she tugged on it. Fierce electric pleasure shot from Belita's nipples right to her hungry cunt.

"Now bite her ear and talk to her." Bella knelt down opposite Janie and started to reach between the blond captain's legs. Janie looked paralyzed, her eyes wide.

"I don't think I..." she started.

"You can. Just talk to her like you want us to talk to you when you're getting fucked," Bella said encouragingly. The witch found where Will's cock was driving in and out and briefly stroked them both, borrowing some of Belita's wetness. Then she brought her fingers to the Captain's clit. Belita's groan was like a purr. Then Bella brought her lips to Belita's ear. "All hands on deck, indeed."

Will held onto the Captain's firm backside, his fingers clamped against her hip bones. He drove into her steady and hard while Bella's fingers strummed her clit like a musical instrument. Rapture began to build up inside her. Belita wasn't usually a multi-orgasmic person, but tonight she'd been turned on for hours. Watching Will and Bella in the Lounge had been enough on it's own, but then the fight got her riled up even more. Then shaving Will's hard cock had happened. She'd wanted it bad then, and might have done something if Bella hadn't been there. She'd been so worked up that she'd nearly thrown herself at Will in his office. She was still a little embarrassed by that, not that she would admit it. Then she'd sucked him and had him inside her inside the array while they'd very nearly been caught. She couldn't remember ever being more wet than she'd been then. Still, it wasn't like they could do much at the time. She was good at handling pressure, but the frustration of having him in her and not being able to move had been maddening. Then finally she'd been able to get him to bend her over the rail, and they'd been interrupted. By that point she'd been starting to feel like Will's curse was affecting her as well. If she'd known the other women better, she might have snapped their heads off, but Janie was so endearing, and Bella was so easy going, that she'd just gone with the flow and shrugged off the roaring denial she'd been feeling all night. When Will had fingered her she'd gotten close. So close. She'd finally gotten a little relief when Janie had gotten her off. It was nice, but it hadn't done anything to decrease her need. When she came from her clit it was short and fast and intense. Nice, but not enough. She needed something deeper.

Now, she could feel it. Will's cock was scraping against the deepest part of her, bumping her most intense depths with every stroke. She was ramping up hard, but not fast. Her breath was growling in her throat. Janie's fingers tugging her rings, Bella's fingers circling her clit, they breath on her ears and neck, it was all just... noise. Distraction from what she really wanted. "Fucking damn I'm so close!" she sounded desperate. "Fuck!"

Will slowed down. "Sterling-" she said sternly.

Will pulled out. "What the hell?" She looked over her shoulder, her eyes blazing. He was smirking at her. Her eyes narrowed, her anger starting to build. He slid one finger into her. She held back the frustration and waited to see what he was going to do.

"Bella, can you give me a hand?" he asked. She looked at him for a moment and then grinned. She eased off of Belita's clit and reached around to also slid her much more slender finger into the Captain's wet slit. The two of them moved around not quite in synch. Belita looked at them in confusion, but didn't say anything. Janie had forgotten about her nipples and was watching Bella and Will also.

Bella found what she was looking for. "Right there," she said. She didn't push hard. She just brushed the slightly rougher spot. Will could feel it through her fingertip. He put his finger directly on top of hers and nodded. She slid her finger out. His took its place. He added another finger. "Thanks," he said. Bella wagged her eyebrows once and reached back beneath Belita's legs to slowly start circling her clit again.

Will pushed, and hooked his fingers and pulled.

"What the fuck is that, Stirling!?" Belita gasped, looking back at him again. She'd had plenty of lovers before, but none of them had touched her in quite that way.

Bella laughed, "Oh, good boy, Will," She could feel the sensation in her own fingers. It wasn't pleasurable beyond the sexy feeling of knowing what the wet warm sensation was, but through it she could tell that he'd been paying attention."

Janie gave Belita an intense look. "Just let him."

"Feels... odd. Good, but a tad uncomfortable," the blond said, trying to wrap her head around the new sensation.

"Trust me," Janie said like she was offering Belita a lifeline.

Bella gave Will an amused, approving look. "I think you have a fan."

"Well, you have a fan. I'm just a dedicated student," Will smiled.

"Show us what you've learned," Bella winked.

Will began working his hand, his fingers pulling gently and first, right on that spot that made Belita's eyes bug out a bit every time he tugged. He ramped up, fast, hard, strong, sending an intense building pressure that seemed to quickly take in all the frustration and build up she'd been carrying and swallow it. She took a long deep breath, her eyes wide.

Janie pulled her hair and tugged her nipples. "Oh, look at you," she whispered, "You've never felt anything like that, have you? You're shaking like a fish on a hook." Her breath sent shivers down Belita's spine. Janie was too excited. She let go of the captain's nipples and brought her fingers between her own legs.

"Fuuuuck," Belita groaned.

"You're going to cum like a cannon," Janie whispered, biting her neck. "And then he's going to fuck you like you've never been fucked in your life." She played with herself, letting her eyes drift over the entire erotic scene.

Will's fingers pulled harder, faster. Bella's finger's started flicking back and forth, matching his pace. The pressure grew. Belita felt like she was going to explode.

"I want to watch you cum, right now," Janie commanded. She slipped her own fingers into herself.

Belita exploded. Her whole body rolled and she arched her back up and down like she was trying to shake someone off her back. A spray of clear fluid erupted from her pulsing vagina. She groaned like was dying. Will's hand kept pulsing. Bella's hand kept flicking. Janie's fingers kept twisting. The orgasm kept rolling. More spray kept gushing. Then Will quickly pulled his fingers out and stuffed the writhing blond full of his cock again. She let out every bit of air in her lungs. He grabbed her hips and began to pound her mercilessly. Janie pulled on her hair harder, forcing her to arch her back into his rampaging thrusts. Every thrust dragged past that magical place where his fingers had been. Shock after shock rolled though her. Her whole body clenched. She squeezed Will's cock like a vice.

He came, rope after rope of hot cum emptying into Belita's hungry, shuddering cunt. Bella came from linked sensation. Janie came on her own hand. Belita just came and came and came. The tropical island sun broke fully free of the trees and rose to a chorus of orgasms.

Slowly, they all relaxed. Will pulled his sopping cock free. Belita leaked a thin stream of mixed juiced down her leg. Bella ducked her head down opportunistically and pulled Will's cock into her mouth one last time, groaning at the intense after-pleasure she felt through him. His breath caught in his throat as her swirling tongue cleaned his cock. Janie watched, wide eyed. Bella winked at her and slid Will's still-hard cock all the way down her throat. He let out a quick breath and pushed back. "No more, too much."

Bella turned and latched onto the Captain's quivering pussy, licking and cleaning and sucking. Little aftershocks rocked the blond's tanned body. She put her head down on her hands, still gripping the railing. Bella's actions weren't just for fun. She was also replenishing her internal reservoirs of magical energy. There was power in orgasmic fluids.

On unsteady legs, the four of them stood up and watched the sunrise blooming over the trees.

"You're all hired," Belita rasped.

_________________________

In the street below the lighthouse, two figures stood in the shadow of a building. Dawn was just breaking. They were the only ones on the street, if you didn't count the unconscious Kidd goon who they'd come on unawares while he was spying on Will's home. Lucky for everyone inside, the pair on the street had dealt with the fellow left behind to keep an eye on the lighthouse before the lusty quartet had started fucking on the upper walkway.

"Are you alright, Mistress?" Quinn asked.

"No," Jack said. Her eyes were glued to the form of Bella, practically hanging off the edge of the railing, her beautiful face lit up in a lusty grin while Will fucked her from behind.

"You don't have to watch," Quinn suggested, "I can instead. They do not seem to be in any danger."

"Yes I do," Jack said quietly, "I made my choice. This is what I asked for."

Quinn pursed his lips in frustration. It was not his place to tell his mistress what she should and shouldn't do. He simply watched her watching the two people she loved most in life, and hating herself.

____________________

The last heavy footlocker thumped down in the back of Kaduska's cart. His porters tightened down the straps and tossed a blanket over it all to cover the load. The big merchant waited while Janie finished her work.

She took down the Roads Less Traveled sign, set it inside, posted a notice on the door, and secured every lock with a wave of her hand. Then she tossed her new red bag up next to Kaduska and climbed up onto the driver's bench with him.

"I really thought we would be going for something more subtle," Bella said from Kaduska's other side. Her monkey was curled in her lap, eating a date.

"A merchant with a cart," Kaduska said, "Fairly inconspicuous."

"Much better than trying to sneak through the crowds on foot," Janie agreed.

"I do pickups and deliveries nearly every day," Kaduska looked over his shoulder to his teamsters, who gave him a thumbs up. "This is little different." He snapped the reins and the horses began to pull.

As they pulled away Jack and Quinn watched from the shadows of a nearby building. Without a word, Jack walked toward the staircase that led from the upper district to the docks. Kaduska's wagon would have to go around the outer road. Jack would beat them there by at least fifteen minutes. Plenty of time to report in.

_________________

Bella loved cart rides. They reminded her of her youth, sitting on a caravan wagon bench next to an uncle or cousin while they drove. The bounce of the seat and the trotting of the horses held a powerful nostalgia for her. She hooked her arm into Kaduska's and leaned her head on his shoulder. The big merchant smiled down at her.

"I'm still not quite clear on this plan," Janie said.

"I have the ships Will wanted waiting for us at the docks," Kaduska said. "We will load them up and send them on their way."

"But not get on them?" Janie asked, confused.

"No," Kaduska said, "I had to speak with many people to find the smallboats. Will wanted them on short notice so I did not have the luxury of discretion. It is well known that they are bound for the Kestrel. The Kidd family is not stupid. They will have that information by now, and will be looking for such things."

"So they're bait," Bella said.

"Indeed," Kaduska said. "Many smallboats are used as shuttle craft in the bay. The Kidds do not know which ones are bound for the Kestrel and which are not, so they will be stopping many boats and looking for people. Your pretty Captain, or yourself, for instance."

"So even though our things will be on the small boats, we will be on a different one," Janie nodded, seeing how it all fit together.

"Yes." Kaduska turned the horses down the long curving road that went outside the town and sloped down to the shore. "Empty small boats coming from the docks would be a dead giveaway."

"I think you've done this before," Bella teased.

"I did warn you that I was quite disreputable," Kaduska grinned.

The beginning of the plan went off flawlessly. Six boats waited at the outer edges of the dock. Kaduska's porters loaded three dozen duffel bags and footlockers onto them from the cart. When they were done they shoved off one by one, the porters rowing them into the bay, all taking different routes to their destination. There were nearly a hundred ships of varying sizes in the bay or on the docks. No one noticed a few more as they slipped between the others, keeping an eye out for any flying the Kidd family's colors. They were all stopped at least once on their way to the Kestrel, but the subterfuge worked.

___________________

"Their ships are away, m'lord," the whip-thin man with the shaved head head said, closing his spyglass.

"Very good, Mister Lynch. Very good," Lord Morant nodded.

Jack looked relieved. "So that's it then. It worked out. I only saw one of the Kidd gang at the lighthouse."

Lord Morant began to walk down the bustling street that ran parallel to the docks, his cane clicking on the stones. "The Magistrate has agreed not to take sides, at least for now. They have mobilized their forces in the town and sent reinforcements, but they have not declared their intent to assist. They are... stalling Augustus Kidd. Being known for cumbersome bureaucracy does have its merits from time to time."