Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belita opened a small door on the rear wall and ducked through it. Will worked his hand, letting blood flow bring feeling back. Bella made a small, uncomfortable noise and rolled closer against him, rubbing her own hand. He adjusted to give her some room. She opened one eye and glared at him. She shook her hand. "Issat you 'r me?" she mumbled.

"Me. My arms fell asleep. I didn't mean to wake you up. How long will this connection thing last?" Will asked.

"Should be over soon." Bella rolled face down and lifted her head long enough for Will to free his arm. Then she flopped back down into her pillow and pulled the blankets up over most of her head.

Will achingly sat up and started working on his other arm.

"Owww," Bella whined from under the blankets. Will managed not to laugh out loud. He stood up and stretched, bones popping and muscles protesting. Bella dragged the pillow he'd just vacated over her head, as though that was going to help muffle their shared sensations.

Belita came back into the room and saw Will staring at the pile of blankets and pillows. She raised an eyebrow at him in the dim light. He put a finger to his lips and then pinched himself on the sensitive skin beneath his tricep.

Bella squeaked the blankets jumped like there'd been a small explosion beneath them and then suddenly there was a pillow flying at Will's head. Belita tried to hold in her laughed and snorted a bit. Then a small smile mischievous smile spread over her face. Her fingers darted out and started to tickle Will, who yelped and tried to fend her off for a moment until he noticed the blankets beginning to twitch and squeak again. He put his hands on his hips and endured. "Do your worst, pirate! I'll never talk!" he said, his face scrunched up with the effort of not laughing or squirming away.

Belita's fingers lightly dug and traced along his ribs and the witch in the bed rolled out from beneath the blankets, kicking her feet and shrieking like her monkey. "I'm hexing you both!" she squeaked out between peals of breathless laughter. "The black spot! The evil eye!" She kicked and flailed, then started throwing more pillows. Will turned around. They hit him in the back. Belita ducked behind him and redoubled her efforts. Her hands moved higher and tickled harder. Bella's shrieks escalated. "Curses! All the curses!" She held onto herself and tried to fend off the phantom fingers but there was nothing she could do. She came off the bed like a wild animal, but Will caught her, wrapping his long arms around her shoulders and squeezing her while Belita continued her assault on his ribs and underarms. He was laughing so hard he was practically crying, but he endured it willingly. Bella thrashed and trying to get Belita's hands to stop, or to pull Will away from her but nothing worked. Her shrieking laughter continued, laced throughout with breathless profanity. "I give up!" she finally wailed. "What do you want, you evil pirate?"

"I think I'm going tae make ye my new cabin girl," Belita said, finally stopping. Will exhaled in relief.

Bella laughed. "Is that all? You didn't need to tickle me for that. I'd have volunteered."

"This was much more fun," Belita said, coming out from behind Will and wrapping her arms around Bella's waist.

Bella kissed the Captain and then glared over her shoulder at Will. "You traitor."

Will grinned. "You're just mad you didn't think of it first."

"Harumph," Bella said, full of over-exaggerated indignation.

Will walked over to the small door and slipped through it to relieve himself. After all the tickling, his bladder was not happy with him.

The small privy was long and narrow, running most of the length of the back of the ship with few small porthole windows. The shallow shelves were like small trenches so that the items in them would not fall off with the waves. There was a claw footed bathtub in the back corner. Captain Vex even had a large plant growing out of a bucket next to the tub, it's fronds drooping over the lip. Will looked at the narrow door, and then at the bathtub and wondered how she'd managed to get it into this narrow room. He opened the lid of the commode and saw the rolling, sunlit ocean straight down below.

When he came out again, the Captain had her new cabin girl's head between her legs. He leaned in the doorway and watched for a while.

They were amazingly sensual, but after yesterday Will was honestly too sore and overworked to get more than a partial erection. He was doing a good job of ignoring it, but he was hurting. His burns were an oversensitive ache. There were a few places where the skin had blistered, the white scorched skin bubbling up and filling with liquid. His lower body hair was a prickly, badly shorn mess. It was really a wonder he'd been able to sleep as well as he had. Apparently mental and physical exhaustion was stronger than the discomfort of burned skin.

Still, he watched them. Bella played the Captain's body like an instrument. Her fingers and tongue worked together to build Belita's pleasure in a constant swell. Will licked his lips. It was a baffling sensation to be able to feel the sensation of Bella's mouth on Belita's soft folds, to feel her lips brushing and tugging on the Captain's golden rings and the swirling of Bella's tongue on Belita's clit, but not be able to taste it.

Belita writhed, her strong, tanned body stretching like a cat. She gripped the blanket beneath her and took a shuddering breath. Her breasts rolled, her golden nipple rings glinting in the lamp light. She looked over at Will in the doorway, her eyes full of heat. She ran her hands into Bella's dark curls. Will felt Bella slide two fingers into the Captain's warm, wet depths. Her eyes went wide and her back arched. "Yesss," she groaned.

Will glanced at his hand. He could feel the pressure in his fingertips, the warmth and the wetness as Bella began to tug and rub on that wonderful internal spot. Belita's breath quickened. She began rolling her tawny head back and forth, small shudders sparking through her body. Her breasts bounced and the muscles in her thighs quivered. Will could feel himself responding more, somehow managing a somewhat aching erection.

Belita's orgasm hit her hard and fast. She came almost silently, her breath caught in her chest from the overwhelming tension. Her whole body rocked with one hard jerk after another. Bella didn't let up her pistoning fingers or sucking mouth or swirling tongue until the Captain's whole body finally went limp. "Mmm," she finally groaned. "I've never had a cabin girl before. I can see the appeal."

Bella slowly slid her fingers out of the Captain and sat up on her knees. Belita sat up as well, hanging her legs off the end of the bed and bending town to give Bella a lusty, thankful kiss. "Thank ye. I'd love tae return th' favor, but I really have tae see tae th' ship. She's a demanding wench."

"Go," Bella smiled, "There will be more time later."

Belita got up and pulled a new change of clothes from a set of drawers beneath the bed and tugged herself into her tight pants. Her full breasts bounced and jiggled. Bella rolled herself onto the bed and sprawled. She beckoned Will over. He came and sat down on the edge of the bed. She reached over and started gently massaging his erection through his pants. "Feels a little sore," she said, commenting on what she could feel through their link. "Still good though."

"It's a good ache, I suppose," Will shrugged.

"I want to see if I can heal you," Bella said. "Think you're up for another ritual?"

"Probably not one as intense as the last one. Also, I'm going to draw the line at being lit on fire again," Will snarked.

Belita laughed. "No more fire. None. Not on my ship."

Bella held up her hands in mock surrender. "No fire. Promise. I'm a much better healer than I am an evoker."

"Now I really want t' stay. This magic stuff is fun," Belita smirked.

"You're the Captain," Will said. "Who's going to tell you no?"

"Me," Belita shook her head. "We're already hours underway an' I don't know what the Kestrel's current capabilities are with all yer small boats hangin' off her. Things go wrong, I really need tae know how she moves. You two have fun." She untied the cord holding her hair back and worked a brush through it. "Feel free tae get started though. You know I enjoy the show."

"Aye, aye, Cap'n," Bella said enthusiastically. She untied Will's pants, tugged them down and slowly put her mouth over the head of his cock.

He took a deep breath. She was being very gentle, but the soft wetness of her lips and mouth were intensified by the faint ache in his shaft from being overworked. Belita gave him a lascivious grin while she finished pulling her hair back again. She lifted her breasts with her hands, kneading them and tugging gently on her rings. She winked. His cock throbbed in Bella's mouth. She slowly plunged deeper. He rolled his hips upward. She took it and didn't pull back. He felt himself enter her throat. "Holy fuck," he groaned.

The captain pulled the shirt she'd stolen from Will's place back on and buttoned it halfway, tucking it into her pants. "That's damn impressive," she said, watching Bella's completely engulf Will's length.

Bella was laid out flat on her stomach with her head in Will's lap. She wagged her hips back and forth in acknowledgement. Will ran his hands into her dark hair and pushed harder. He felt her lips make contact with the sensitive burned ring at the root of his cock. It hurt a bit but he didn't care, the pleasure overrode it. Bella moaned deep in her chest and finally pulled herself off Will's cock.

"That feels amazing," she said happily. "I wish I didn't have to come up for air."

"You and me both," Will laughed. "How much longer is the sensory link between us going to last?"

"Probably not too much longer, so I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can," she plunged back down on his cock again, bobbing slowly and deeply.

"She cums at least twice, Sterling. One for you, an' one for me," the Captain said, shrugging into her coat.

"Aye, Captain," Will groaned, pushing into Bella's throat again. Bella echoed Will's groan, loving feeling what he felt.

Captain Vex dropped her hat onto her head and opened the door, letting the bright sun in for a moment. It was practically blinding. Then the door shut and she was gone.

Bella came off his cock again. "Ready to get started?"

"I thought we had started?" Will asked.

"Nope, that was just the warm up," Bella said. She rolled over and rifled through her bag, coming up with a makeup kit and a small wooden case. She opened the kit and used a small brush to make five white dots on her body. Her forehead, each shoulder, and each hip bone. Then she put five more in the center of her chest, in the same pattern but inverted. Two rough pentagrams, one inside the other.

When she was done she tossed the makeup kit into her bag and sat on the edge of the bed. She reached over to grasp Will's cock again. She started stroking gently. "Normally, I'd be the focus. I'd be using my own sexual energy to channel into the pattern, and then when there was enough, I'd use it to perform a healing spell. With the sensory link, your pleasure is mine, so I want to try something new."

"Nothing dangerous?" Will asked, still a bit wary. His curse had definitely acted up last night, and he didn't want to tempt it.

"Not at all. Worst case scenario, nothing happens and we try again later, the usual way. As long as the sensory bond is active, I want to experiment a little. If I time things right, I think I can experience your orgasm, and mine, at the same time, and pour it all into the spell. If I'm right the double dose of oomph will make this far more powerful than my usual attempts at healing," Bella said excitedly.

"Alright, what do I need to do?" Will asked.

Bella opened up the case and pulled out Rocky, her enchanted stone phallus. "Nothing. Let me do the work. This will be easiest if you don't surprise me."

Will propped himself up against the headboard. "Alright."

Bella whispered to Rocky and Will heard a faint buzz, like an angry wasp, start up. She brought the phallus down between her legs and let Will enjoy watching her play with herself while she continued to stroke his shaft. After feeling what he'd been feeling while she gave him head, she was wet and ready. Rocky found her clit and she shuddered as the vibrations shocked up her spine. She leaned forward, her knees tucked beneath her, one hand between her legs and the other propping her up on Will's thigh. She held his cock gently in her hand and engulfed it with her mouth again, pushing all the way down. When his cock entered her throat, she pushed Rocky into herself, loving the sudden stretching feeling of fullness and the vibrations that spread heat through her core.

It was almost overwhelming. Will could feel the stone phallus inside her, the deep, warm penetration mirroring the deep, warm wetness of her mouth and throat. They groaned at the same time.

She plunged Rocky in and out of her, angling it, pushing the rounded head against that divine internal spot, bumping it with the buzzing smoothness. Will's eyes went wide. She bumped her mouth down against the base of his cock, letting him as deep as he could go before coming up for air and then pushing again with her mouth and the toy. Beneath her body a soft white glow began as the ritual pattern began to charge.

Will's soreness and ache was all but forgotten. Bella's mouth was magic. He brought his hands to her head, taking a tight grip in her hair, but not doing more than holding her, following her as she stroked his length with her mouth. She rolled her head against his grip. He could feel it in his scalp. She really loved having her hair pulled like that, and now he understood why. He pushed, his hips rolling. She took every inch, working Rocky in and out of her even faster.

He fucked her mouth, occasionally relenting as she came up to breathe, but starting again as soon as she took his length into her throat again. It felt amazing. Her soft, warm wetness rippled along his entire length. He could feel the heat rising inside her from the buzzing phallus. "I'm getting close," he said.

"Mmmhmm," she nodded against the base of his cock. She started pulling up and pushing all the way back down again, long steady strokes. Her hand cupped his balls from below and rolled them gently. She pushed the phallus inside her against that divine spot firmly and pulsed it. The warm light beneath her swelled until it was brighter than the lamps on the walls.

She felt his balls tighten and his cock flex and pulled back, her mouth working his head and her hand working his shaft. She pushed Rocky inside her hard, almost to the point of pain. Her pleasure suddenly reached its breaking point and she held it there, waiting. She felt Will's intense, almost painful orgasm as well, her mouth filling with ropes of salty spend and she released herself to her own orgasm. It crashed through her body, and through Will's. They each came. Twice. At the same time. Together.

Bella held her concentration through the double intensity, unable to completely surrender herself because of the focus her spell required. She triggered the prepared energy in the pattern simultaneously with their orgasms. It robbed her of some of the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling, but that was the price. All magic demanded a sacrifice. The prices she paid weren't really so bad by comparison. Two muted orgasms at the same time were still about the same as one really big one that she could fully give into.

The cum in her mouth went from warm to hot. She milked the last drops out of Will's cock and closed her mouth, careful not to lose any. Then she crawled up his body and let it slowly dribble from her lips onto his chest.

He watched, confused at first, recovering from his orgasm. Having her drip his own spend onto his chest wasn't something he found particularly erotic, but he wasn't squeamish about his own cum. She drooled the last of it around the base of his cock, and then began to slowly spread it on his body like a balm.

He realized the background pain of the burns were vanishing. She spread the enchanted cum on every line of scorched skin, and it turned brown like a tan, and painless. Eventually she pressed more firmly, working it thoroughly into his skin.

"Wow," Will said, looking down at the healed skin. He felt great. The burns were gone. The soreness in his cock was gone. The residual aches and pains he'd been feeling from all the stress and long hours of the last few days was gone. Even the bruise he'd gotten when he'd slipped in the bourbon at Merry Mary's was gone. "I feel fantastic."

"It worked! Hope you don't mind the mess," Bella grinned happily.

"Not normally what I'm into, but the results speak for themselves," he grinned back. "I think you could make a killing as a nurse."

Bella scoffed. "Not really, no. That kind of magical healing is actually really inefficient. Almost every other discipline has better spells for healing flesh. The Magistrate especially. They just all require kinds of magic I know almost nothing about beyond theory."

"So what now? The Captain said you have to have to get off twice. Want me to..." Will trailed off, but his intent was very clear.

"I did come twice. Yours and mine. So did you," Bella laughed. "I'm actually a little fatigued from the ritual and from being woken up too soon, so I'm going to curl up and sleep more. You can join me if you want."

"I'm up. I think I'll go explore the ship and see if I can scrounge up a meal. I'll ask the cook to set something aside for you too."

Bella pulled the blanket around herself like a cocoon as Will stood up. She snuggled in and Will gave her a lingering kiss. "Sweet dreams," he said.

Bella pulled the other pillow over her head to block out the light. Will got dressed and stepped out into the bright, tropical sun.

12