Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," she gasped, both answering and encouraging. The Captain's mouth was strong and supple, like the rest of her, somehow both firm and soft at the same time. There was something languid and unhurried about everything she did, but with an intensity and focus behind it that made her actions and attentions feel inevitable. It was the kind of confidence that came from self-awareness and the ability to adapt easily. Bella found it intoxicating. It was a quality she wished she possessed.

Without stopping her mouth's ministrations, Belita slid her hands down Bella's curves and pushed the blouse off her hips so that it joined the trail of clothing. Belita's mouth came off Bella's succulent nipple as she pushed Bella's hips down. The witch obediently sat on the edge of the bed. The Captain lifted her foot and put a boot on Bella's thigh. Bella began working the laces and buckles.

"I think ye are going to make an excellent cabin girl," Belita teased.

"Oh, I agree," Bella laughed. The captain's boot hit the floor. Her sock followed. Then the next boot was lifted to Bella's other thigh.

"I've never had a cabin girl. Or boy. Always seemed exploitative tae me," Belita mused while Bella began to tug on her boot.

"Can't exploit the willing," Bella winked.

"I'm starting tae see the appeal," Belita agreed. The boot hit the floor behind her. Bella immediately started working at the Captain's breeches.

"Your clothes take far too much time to take off," Bella complained.

"Ye'll just have tae practice at it until your faster," Belita smirked.

"Aye, Captain," Bella said, her eyes lighting up and she tugged Belita's breeches to the floor.

The Captain put a knee onto the bed right between Bella's thighs and leaned forward. Bella had no choice but to lay back onto her elbows. Belita's other knee came to the bed next to Bella's hip. The blond captain leaned forward and straddled Bella's hips, their breasts pressing together and their mouths finding each other. Bella moaned deep in her throat. Belita's hands cupped Bella's massive breasts and brought them together, squeezing them, and gently pinching. Shudders ran through the dark haired witch. Belita leaned down further and found Bella's breasts with her mouth. Bella gasped at the warm wetness and the shock of pleasure that ran straight down her spine and further woke other warm, wet places.

"Wait... I have to..." Bella tried to reach over the edge of the bed.

Belita stopped and looked at what Bella was trying to reach. "Something wrong?" She sounded a bit concerned.

"Oh no, this is amazing. I just have to make sure I don't lose it." Bella scrambled over to the edge and dragged her bag up.

"Lose what?" Belita was confused.

"The energy. It's a witch thing," she shrugged, rifling through her bag.

"Oh, right. The ritual ye mentioned." Belita sat back up on her knees, watching.

Bella pulled out a stick of what looked like lipstick and quickly drew a white circle on her chest. She stopped. "You're not superstitious, are you?"

"I'm a sailor, of course I'm superstitious," Belita laughed. "I'm just not one who thinks all witchery is bad. Do what ye need tae do."

Bella finished drawing the pentagram, same as she had done earlier. Belita's brows rose. "Ah. I see why ye asked. That's a pretty infamous symbol."

"For good reason," Bella said. "It's used in a lot of bad rituals. That's not all it's for though. It's just a tool. What you use it for is what makes it good or bad."

"So what are we using it for?" Bella asked. She tilted her head setting her braids swaying.

"Collecting energy. I tapped myself dry before we left. I need to replenish. I tried to do it myself, but I'm just too..." Bella was at a loss for words. "Too many distractions."

Belita smiled. "Well, I'm happy tae help. Ye're my good luck charm. Not very useful tae me if ye can't work your charms. Anything else ye need tae do to prepare?"

"No, that's it. This is a pretty simple-" Bella didn't get to finish. The Captain pounced on her and brought her mouth back to Bella's breasts. Bella squeaked in surprise, then said "Just be careful of the sigil."

Belita nodded into Bella's chest, not taking her mouth off the nipple she was sucking. Bella's breath quickened. The Captain's hand slid up Bella's thigh.

"So what works best for this?" Belita asked as her fingers found Bella's bare mons and started trailing her fingers through the moisture collecting between her lover's lower lips. "Teasing? Or just going at it?"

"Mmmm..." Bella said, rolling her hips. "Teasing, for me. Going at it for you."

"Me?" the Captain asked.

"The sigil soaks up ambient energy, not just mine. It's most efficient from me, so a slow teasing build up gathers the most power. From external sources they have to be strong, so big orgasms and strong desire are ideal."

"Seems one sided," Belita said continuing to trace and tease.

"Sometimes it is. That's the nature of the magic," Bella shrugged, closing her eyes and starting to lose herself in the Captain's skilled fingers.

Belita lowered her head between Bella's thighs and began to lick. Her tongue gently traced the witch's dark red labia, spreading wetness and tasting the tang of her flavor. Bella groaned again. Fingers spread her open and the Captain took a long slow lap with her entire tongue. Then she did it again. Then she began to make circles, up one side and down the other. Bella's breath shuddered in her chest. "Oh, that's fantastic," she moaned.

Belita was slow, sensual and deliberate. As a lover she was willing to wait and willing to be just a small amount of cruel. When Bella tried to grind down on her mouth or rolled her hips to try to increase the friction, Belita denied her, pulling away without stopping, keeping what the witch wanted right out of her reach. Bella began to whine. Belita laughed into Bella's womanhood sending little vibrations through her. Finally, Belita's tongue began brushing Bella's clit and a single finger slid inside. Bella nearly came from the slow penetration and the emblem on her chest suddenly burst into a pale radiance. "There. Oh, there," Bella moaned.

"Ye want more?" The Captain teased.

"Yes, but no," Bella breathed. "I'm not allowed. Not for this."

Belita let out an evil sounding laugh and closed her mouth around Bella's clit.

"Ohfuck!" Bella exhaled, grabbing at the blanket and the back of Belita's head. "No, I can't come!"

"Then don't," Belita said without lifting her lips off Bella's clit. The pentagram started glowing brighter. Sensual lips sucked and dextrous tongue swirled, circling Bella's clit and sending sparks and heat up her spine. It began to build intensity. Bella slipped into a different headspace, one she usually used for more elaborate rituals, where her sexual desires became a conduit flowing through her rather than a feedback loop. She breathed deep, allowing the buildup of pleasure. Fighting it was pointless. She imagined herself expanding, allowing more of her mental space to be filled. It released some of the ramping pressure and made it more bearable. Belita's tongue continued its slow, relentless work. Every pass and flick sent shivers through Bella's body, and the sliding finger stroking slowly in and out added just enough variety that Bella felt she couldn't just get used to the sensation. It was maddening and wonderful. The pentagram was bright now, almost as bright as the lamps on the walls. Belita could have read a map by its light.

Bella's body was starting to shudder with involuntary twitches. Her breathing was still slow and deliberate, but not controlled. It was ragged and shaking as she tried and failed to keep it controlled. The pleasure wanted out, but she denied it as tightly as she could. She'd suffered worse tests. She could endure this.

Belita suddenly rolled the witch over and spread her knees, sliding her fingers back into her and pushing down, firmly against the inside of her pelvic wall. "Oh fuuuuck," Bella groaned into the blanket. She had to hold herself up on her forearms to keep the glowing pentagram from pressing into the blankets. Fingers slowly pulled and sawed back and forth inside her. The Captain's other hand slid beneath her and cupped her soft breast, kneading a nipple. Shocks of pleasure raced up from between her legs and downward from her nipple, meeting and intertwining. Then the Captain's weight settled down on Bella, her warm, soft breasts pressed into her back. Bella's arms began to strain slightly with the extra weight. The extra tension in her body made concentrating on relaxing and allowing the energy to flow through her much harder. Bella's eyes went wide as she realized what the Captain was doing. "Oh, you're evil..." she moaned into the blankets.

Belita's lips found Bella's ear. "If ye cum I'll have ye tied to the mast and flogged," she whispered, her breath tickling exquisitely. "The whole crew will watch."

The idea of being flogged was not on Bella's list of excitements, but the idea of naked under the gaze of so many eyes was. "A-aye, Captain," Bella moaned. She was shaking now, both from holding herself up, and from the intensity of the pleasure.

"Ye said ye tried tae do this tae yourself earlier?" Belita asked, nipping at her ear. The sawing, pulling, probing fingers didn't let up.

"Mmmhmm," Bella whined.

"No more of that. That's the Captain's duty now," Belita whispered.

"I do it... every morning..." Bella shuddered.

"Ye start your day by working yourself up and not getting your finish?" Belita asked, sounding a bit shocked.

"Aye, Captain. Every day," Bella grinned into the blankets.

"No wonder witches have such a mean reputation," Belita chuckled. He fingers continued their slow work. Her thumb found Bella's clit and she began rolling her fingers inside like she was trying to gently meet them to her thumb with Bella's clit trapped between. The dark haired beauty clenched the blankets as hard as she could and arched her hips up, kicking one foot down into the bed in exquisite agony. "Don't worry," Belita said, her breath rasping against Bella's neck. "I'll make sure to get you right tae the very edge every day."

"Do your worst, pirate..." Bella hissed, her hips shuddering.

Belita bit her neck and clamped down on her nipple. Bella squeaked and bucked and clenched her eyes shut. Her arms and back were shaking from the effort of holding her chest off the bed.

"Don't forget the mast," Belita whispered.

"Fuuuuck," was all Bella could say. The sigil was suddenly brightening the whole room. Belita could feel Bella's insides beginning to clench and ripple. She slowed down even further and let a bit of her weight off Bella's back. A frustrated noise escaped the witches lips.

"Are you going to cum, witch?" Belita asked.

"Nnn... no!" Bella huffed.

The captain smiled and finally showed mercy. She lifted off of Bella and rolled her over. The witch was flushed, her hair plastered to her forehead. Her arms and shoulders were shaking. Her breathing was ragged and she was tightening her stomach muscles and thighs to try to hold back the intense pressure of the pleasure that had been building inside her.

Belita slowly withdrew her fingers and brought them to Bella's mouth. The witch sucked them hungrily. The Captain brought her own mouth to Bella's nipple and sucked it, the wet warmth alleviating some of the twinges from the roughness Belita had given it a few moments ago.

The pentagram was a bright, clear white now. Bella sucked contentedly and closed her eyes. After a while, the fingers were withdrawn and Belita's lips replaced them. "Thank you," Bella rasped, her body still shuddering with need, but relieved that the wonderful agony was no longer being built up.

"So what now?" Belita asked. "Do ye just glow all day?"

"Give me... a moment." Bella said, letting the Captain's lips slip from her own. Belita sat back and watched. The witch brought both hands to the emblem on her chest, but didn't touch it. She whispered an incantation in her native tongue, and then the glow seemed to lift. Not intensifying, just moving. The light gathered beneath Bella's palms, sinking into her skin, slowly fading as she whispered. It didn't take long. Within fifteen seconds the light was gone. Bella opened her eyes and smiled. Her pupils had an intense light behind them for a few moments longer, then it too faded.

"I have not been this full in a very long time," Bella said.

"So that was it?" Belita asked. "Seems a little anticlimactic."

"It is," Bella chuckled.

"I thought sex magic was all about pleasure and having fun," Belita said, raising an eyebrow. "That sounds terrible, especially to do every day."

"Think of it like saving up. I deny myself now, and deal with the discomfort. Then later I can tap into that to do amazing, wonderful things," Bella explained. "Right now though, I want to return the favor. The ritual is over. I've closed down the connection to the sigil. I'm allowed to cum now, but I'm always a bit sore after that, so first your cabin girl is going to take care of her captain."

Belita simply laid back into the headboard and let Bella spread her knees...