Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a few specific ritual things that have to be done," Bella continued. "Tonya knows them already. Either one of us can set it up and do the transfer. Beyond that, yeah. Sex in front of the mirror."

"I'm not sure I remember how to do it," Tonya said hopping off the table. "I think you're going to have to show me again."

Bella arched an eyebrow. "Oh really? Forgetting your lessons already?"

"Hmmhmm," Tonya said, slipping her arm around Janie's waist, mirroring Bella and Will.

"I just spent the last few hours working one of the hardest spells I've ever tried, and I haven't had a bath since yesterday. I'm a little gross right now," Bella shook her head.

"Well that's easy 'nough," Belita said. She stood up and padded into the small washroom. A moment later they heard the sound of a slightly squeaky pump and the splash of running water.

"Sounds like this is happening," Will said. He saw Janie try not to be noticed while she squirmed. He met her eyes to let her know she noticed. She squirmed more and looked away.

"Twist my arm," Bella sighed. "Tonya, set up a containment circle in front of the mirror, draw a transfer pattern in white on your chest, and light two candles. Oh, and draw one on Janie too. I'll be back after I wash up."

"Me?" Janie asked, but no one answered her.

"Yes ma'am!" Tonya gave a goofy salute and skipped out of the mirror's view. Bella followed Belita into the washroom.

Suddenly Will and Janie were alone.

"I wish you were here," Will said sadly.

Janie nodded. "It's amazing how much can change in just a few days."

"Yeah," Will sighed.

"It will change again, probably suddenly. This won't last forever."

Will nodded. "I'm going to come back for you. I meant it."

"I know. I'll be here when you do. And with Bella's mirror, it will be almost like I'm there on the ship already." Janie smiled.

"I wonder if Belita could teach you to be a Purser through the mirror," Will mused.

"What's that?" Janie asked.

"Something like an accountant, a notary, a scribe, and a moneychanger rolled into one. Basically, a Purser is a ship's record keeper," Will explained.

"Isn't that essentially what I do for you?" Janie asked.

"Very similar," Will smiled. "It should be easy for you to pick up."

"And here I was worried I didn't have any applicable skills for life on a boat," Janie smiled.

"Ship," Will corrected. Janie rolled her eyes.

They heard a splash. From the other room, Bella groaned in extacy. "How'd you heat the water?" her muffled voice carried into the bedroom.

"Th' last ship's witch I had made a trinket for me. It's that rock there hanging from th' spigot," the Captain's muffled voice explained. Then there was another splash.

"We aren't both going to fit!" Bella squeaked.

There was another splash and the sounds of wet bodies sliding together. "Ye sure?"

Janie tried not to laugh. "Oh, to be a fly on that wall."

Tonya came back into the mirror's view and then ducked down below it, out of sight. Janie looked down and stepped back. "Hold this," Tonya said, her hand coming up into the mirror's view again holding a length of string. Janie took it, looking confused. "Now stand there, and turn yourself to keep facing me while I move," Tonya instructed. Janie tentatively backed up a couple of steps while holding the string. Tonya slowly came into view again, crawling on her knees, tracing a circle on the ground in chalk. The string was tied to the chalk, creating an arc as Tonya drew. Catching on, Janie turned with her. The alcove was not large, so the circle was only about four feet wide. "We're going to need to move the mirror next time so we can make a bigger circle," Tonya muttered. She stood up and dusted off her hands. Then she went to a shelf and pulled down a small ink pot. She unstoppered it, and walked back to the mirror, then stopped. "Well shoot. Usually I do this in the mirror."

"I can blow out the candles. You can light yours on your side when you're done," Will suggested.

"Good idea," Tonya nodded.

"See you soon," Will said to Janie. She nodded quickly, expectantly, clearly worried that somehow the magic wouldn't work again.

Will picked up the candle at the base of the mirror and held it up in front of his face. "It's going to be alright."

"I know," Janie said, trying to let go of her apprehension. It was a silly thing to be nervous about, but after having just reconnected, she didn't like the idea of losing that again even for a short time.

Will held her gaze for a few seconds, and she nodded. He blew out the candle. A strange fog rolled in from the edges of the frame leaving only his reflection in it's wake. With Janie's face gone again, Will felt hollow. Where did that come from? He shook his head to clear it. Her nervousness was rubbing off on him.

He pulled off his shirt, tossed it on top of his bags, and walked into the washroom.

_____________________________

Lace's eyes rolled back in her head. Her arms were stretched up, holding onto the wooden headboard to brace herself as Quinn's thick length stroked slowly into her.

He had one knee up on the bed, his other leg off of it with his foot on the floor. His strong hands held her hips. They were nearly big enough to encircle her waist. His thumbs pressed into her hip bones and his fingers dug firmly into the muscle of the upper curve of her butt. Her legs were spread wide and resting on his forearms, her feet dangling behind his elbows. The slight lift he gave her by supporting her legs and hips put his stroking cock at a fantastic angle to scrape against sensitive places inside her.

Jack hadn't been kidding. Quinn had held that position, that pace, that measured, constant driving for longer than any human man could. He was surprisingly gentle. His eyes never left hers. He watched her like he was reading her, delving into her as she tensed and writhed beneath him. His strokes ended in firm pressure, which he held for just a moment, grinding before pulling out and doing it again. At first she wasn't sure if it's what she wanted, but the slow buildup had turned into something that she'd never experienced before.

There was no hunger to Quinn. No need. No underlying drive to reach his own orgasm. There was no desire to prove himself, or to challenge her. There was only the task, which he performed expertly, all for her.

This was what she'd wanted for as long she had been able to want like this. She'd mistaken many things for it, but now that she was experiencing it she knew everything else had been a shallow comparison.

"Harder," she said, staring right back into his dark eyes. His intensity rose a notch, but his speed did not. He simply put a bit more power into the end of his thrusts. She felt herself moved, her whole body rocked from the impact of his hips hitting hers as his cock buried itself inside her.

He was quiet. His face was expressionless save for his eyes, which seemed only to be trying to draw out her thoughts. He wasn't even breathing hard. She wasn't sure he was breathing at all.

She was panting, writhing, groaning. Her hands clenched on the headboard and her toes curled. Her stomach and her butt clenched. Her insides squeezed. She could feel an orgasm building. "Faster," she moaned.

His pace increased effortlessly. She'd seen contraptions built by mainlanders before. A two wheeled thing people could ride instead of a horse. The inventor selling it had made a lot of noise about how it had adjustable settings to make it go faster or go up hills easier. At the time she wondered why anyone would care about a machine like that. Now suddenly she understood. She laughed at the strange thoughts of the wheeled thing as some kind of pedal powered sex engine instead. Quinn kept looking at her like he was trying to read her thoughts, but his pace never wavered as she unexpectedly laughed. He didn't ask. She smiled up at him. He really was a marvel.

The continuous thrusting built up the heat and pressure inside her quickly. "Oh, yesss," she hissed in anticipation. Any other man would have sped up, or thrust harder. Quinn didn't.

"Touch me. Use your hands. Show me how good you are at pleasing me," she groaned. One of Quinn's eyebrows twitched. He almost smiled. One of his hands let go of her hips. His thumb slid down between her legs and found the soft folds at the top of her cleft. It began to swirl gently, brushing that sensitive button with each pass. The pace of his circles matched the pace of his strokes. She felt like she was sinking down, down into a pool of bliss. The little sparks that stole her breath for a small moment with each pass of his thumb intensified the wave that rippled through her each time his cock drove fully in and his hips rocked hers.

Then something changed. It felt like a gentle tickle at first, right beneath his thumb. Her eyes slowly went wide in confusion as it built in intensity. It felt like something swirling. Wet and slightly cool. It felt like the pad of his thumb had become a tiny whirlpool. He continued the circling motion with his thumb, dragging the strange vortex in an orbit around her clit. It never quite lost contact with her most sensitive area. It brushed, and teased, and pulled like it was trying to tug her clit gently upward.

"What are you doing?!" she asked, hardly able to form the words.

"What you asked me to. Would you like me to stop, or do something differently?" Quinn replied.

"No... Fuck no... Don't you dare stop... That's incredible," she said between strained shudders.

"Yes mistress," he rumbled.

"More. Whatever that is, can you do it more?" she asked.

The feeling intensified. The vortex grew stronger, and a bit bigger. Her hands flew from the headboard and slammed down on the bed, gripping into the sheets as the shock of pleasure hit her. Her back arched, driving her pelvis firmly upward into his thumb. "Oh, yessss!"

She stopped worrying about how he was doing it, stopped caring to ask and just let the feeling overtake her senses. The orgasm that washed over her was like nothing she'd experienced before. It wasn't the most powerful she'd ever had, but it was strong. It didn't come in waves like she'd heard other women talk about. It was simply intense and long. It seemed to drag on forever. At some point her body gave out and her arched back thumped back into the bed. She realized she'd been wailing a long keening cry. The change of position was enough to rock her out of the orgasm and let it finally fade. "Oh, fuck me," she gasped.

Quinn was, in fact, still fucking her. He hadn't stopped. His face was contorted with his own pleasure, but it faded as her orgasm did. The swirling continued, but she was suddenly too sensitive. It was too much. "Stop. Stop, no more. Too much."

Quinn's thumb lifted. Her clit felt like it was gasping as the swirling vortex was replaced by cooler air. His thrusting stopped but he didn't pull out. He simply waited.

"What the hell was that?" she demanded.

"Pleasure, as you ordered. Was it not satisfactory?" Quinn asked.

"It was. Oh yeah, it was. I just want to know how you did it," Lace asked.

"My people are tied to elemental forces. Mine is water. You felt a very small whirlpool, formed from the sweat of your body," Quinn explained.

Lace took a deep breath, still not sure if she could really move. She was used to climbing rigging for hours a day. She was strong and rarely got fatigued, but that orgasm had left her feeling pleasantly spent. She probably could have moved, she just didn't want to.

"That's impressive, but also a little gross," Lace chuckled. "My sweat?"

"It is only water and salt," Quinn explained.

Lace laughed again. "Fine. I'm just not going to think about it too much. That was incredible."

"Shall I continue?" Quinn asked.

"You can keep going? It looked like you came when I did," Lace asked. He was definitely still hard within her. She didn't know why she'd asked the question.

"I did. That does not mean I cannot continue," Quinn said. She swore she heard a hit of pride in his voice. "I am not human."

"Clearly," she smiled. "Keep going. Careful of my clit though, it's going to need some rest before you do the whirlpool thumb thing again."

"Yes, mistress."

His steady, strong thrusts began again, just as they had started.