Lost Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work on Friday seemed to drag. I was actually nervous about Elise coming! I had no idea what to expect so maybe that was it. I felt like I had no control over the coming events so maybe that was the reason.

I got home shortly after four thirty after stopping at the bakery for fresh bread and jumped in the shower. I got out, shaved and dressed then headed to the kitchen. I didn't know if she would be hungry but I would be and besides I didn't want to jump her as soon as she got here. Well actually I did but that would be crude. Just before five thirty I put decaf on and got out some cheese, summer sausage the fresh baked bread and iced shrimp. That would keep us from starving. We could always go out to eat later if we got bored. I was pretty sure my apartment, as nice as it was, would be pretty humble to her but it was furnished nice enough and I had it spotlessly clean and a hell of a lot nicer than an impersonal motel room.

At five thirty five my doorbell rang. I got to the door rather quickly let's say, and opened it. There stood Elise! She was wearing a white cotton blouse unbuttoned about half way down and very nice fitting slacks. I said, "You look wonderful Elise! Please come in. I was afraid you would change your mind at the last minute!" Elise kissed me before the door was closed!

"There was no way I was changing my mind Alex and thank you for your compliment."

"Would you like a cup of decaf?"

"I would love one but only after another kiss." This was going to be a great evening!

"You have a very comfortable place here Alex. I like it."

"Thank you."

The damn phone rang and Elise said, You can get that if you like I don't mind." '

"The machine will get it." It was Jennie. Good timing Jennie and thank you very much.

"She sounds very nice. Is she the beautiful one?"

"She is very nice and yes she's the one." I wanted to say she could go from very smart to dumber than a bucket of rocks at light speed but I didn't.

"Did you have any problem finding my place?"

"None. They were very good directions."

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Not right now thanks Alex. The coffee is all I need at the moment."

"Do you turn into a pumpkin at eight o'clock or is the evening ours?"

"The evening, the night and the morning are ours if we so desire!"

"Wonderful. I'm hopeful we will desire!" The damn phone again.

The machine kicked on and we could hear Gail say, "Alex I'm so glad you can come to Florida to see me! Call me when you can. Bye sweetie!"

"That would be my friend I was telling you about. She is in Florida seeing to a very ill grandmother for the next month and she is bored out of her mind."

"Alex to the rescue."

"Something like that. That is if my old mostly faithful SUV gets me there."

"Have you thought about us Alex?"

"Elise I have thought about us ever since the steak house. I didn't think this evening would ever get here."

"I'm glad. I was afraid it would be out of sight out of mind."

"It's funny you should say that because I was afraid you might feel the same and not come."

"You couldn't have stopped me if you wanted to."

I leaned over and kissed her lightly and said, "I'm glad you're here."

Elise leaned over and kissed me back and said, "Me too!"

"Why don't we sit in the living room where it's more comfortable?"

"Lead the way Alex!" In most apartments the living room isn't far from the kitchen and the bedroom is visible from the living room. My apartment is no exception. It has its advantages! I made sure the bedroom door was open. I never said I wasn't devious. Not calculating certainly, but I'll admit to being just a little devious.

Elise said, "Where would I find the ladies room?" I pointed toward my bedroom and said, "Right across from my bedroom there."

"I'll be right back." Elise came back and sat very close to me. She had undone another button on her blouse! There was a whole lot of cleavage to enjoy. I leaned over and kissed her long and gently. I looked at her cleavage again. I can't help it. I like low cut tops even on very small breasted women. It isn't as much what you have to show as it is just seeing the area where they might be. I've seen more women with small breasts and low front blouses that were a lot sexier than large breasted women. Sometimes more is not better. Elise had nice breasts. Not too small but just right for a woman her size.

We kissed for several minutes like that. When I came up for air I said, "Elise, you could topple governments with your kiss! I can't get enough of them!"

"I'm glad you like them Alex."

"I also like your blouse!"

"My blouse or what's under it?"

"Well to be technical what's under it. It's hard for me not to stare."

"You can stare if you want Alex. I'd like that actually." So I did. As I undid more buttons I said "The more I look the more I want to see!"

"Then you are doing what needs to be done." Elise removed her blouse and I saw a very small and revealing bra holding very nice breasts. "I have to tell you, you have beautiful breasts!"

"Maybe you should take my bra off so you can see them better."

"Maybe I should do that yes." I took her bra off and kissed her breasts in appreciation. I said as I reached a hand to them, "I had to pay homage to them." This went on for some time with the obvious progression to the bedroom. I'll save the details for another time except to say she was passionate and loving. We had a fantastic evening and slept soundly next to each other.

When we woke in the morning we didn't bother to dress. We showered together then had coffee and a little breakfast. Then we made love again. Then we showered again.

As we had the last of the coffee I asked, "Will I see you again?"

"I certainly hope so. Nothing would make me happier. You do want to see me again don't you Alex?"

"I sure do and the sooner the better!"

"Sooner would be good. Because of other things, later could be complicated. How would next weekend be for you or are you going to Florida?"

"If I go to Florida it will probably have to be the week following."

"Then I'm going to say next Friday night again. If something comes up I'll call you but I doubt it. After that it may be a very long time before we see each other again."

"I'm sad to hear that but I understand."

"I had better dress and leave." When she was ready to leave I walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye. As she went down the walk she looked back and said, "Don't forget to call Jennie and Gail, and remember to keep Friday night open!"

"Bye Elise"

I went back in for more coffee and a few minutes to digest all that had happened. She was one hell of a lady no doubt about it, but other than sex we would never have much in common. It was two different worlds. I still looked forward to next Friday.

I called Jennie and said it looked like I was going to Florida for a week or so. If things changed I'd call her otherwise I'd call her after I got back. She never mentioned the pictures. All that sweating for nothing. Then I called Gail. When she picked up I asked her if she'd had her fill of gator tail yet. "Alex! I'm so glad you called. How are you?"

"I'm still taking nourishment. I wanted to talk to you about me coming down there."

"I hope it happens soon big guy."

"The only things that will stop me are my boss but I don't see a problem there, or you saying don't come."

"Not gonna happen sweetie."

"What about a motel. Is there one close to you?"

"I'll not have you staying in a motel buddy. There is a bedroom here for you no problem."

"What does your grandma think of this?"

"She is all for it. My grandma is sharper than you or me. It's her body that's abandoning her."

"I'm sorry to hear it."

"When can you come?"

"How about I leave here next Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning and get there late Sunday afternoon or late evening?"

"I wish it could be a lot sooner but that's great! It's so boring for me here."

"We'll find something to get into I'm sure! I sure miss having you around to pester me!"

"You're just horny!"

"Only for you."

"You're full of it Mister!"

"I'll show you when I get there!"

"Seeing is believing! Before I forget, how did you make out with the old lady with your camera?"

"I got my camera back and believe it or not she isn't a lot older than I am."

"What did it cost you?"

"One steak dinner. A cheap one at that."

"You were so damn lucky you jerk" You don't know how lucky! I gotta go tend to grandma. Talk to you soon. Bye"

"Bye"

I didn't lie. Exactly. I'll probably tell her in person. For some reason I felt the need to hold back. Hell she knows I see other women. Why was this different? This was getting complicated. I had too many women in my life right now. After next weekend I'd be down to two. That's manageable.

Chapter Eight

The week went pretty fast all things considered. My boss okayed my vacation so I had two weeks just in case. Now all I had to do was convince my SUV to take me there without blowing up.

Friday came and after work I raced home to shower and shave again. I didn't bother with much food this time, just coffee. I paced until twenty till then the door bell rang.

I opened the door to Elise. She said, "Hi Alex" and opened her summer coat to show she had nothing on under it! I didn't tell her it was too warm for a coat.

I said, "My God Elise what a wonderful surprise! That is so sexy!" I stepped forward and gave her a hug and a kiss. "Come in before we get arrested! I wish I could have you ring my doorbell a lot more often! In fact you already ring my bell!" Once again I'll spare you the details but you sure are missing one hell of a story! I got to take several pictures of her. She looked fantastic. Once again it was fantastic when we made love and she had no trouble keeping up with the desires she created in me. Elise stayed with me until almost eleven Saturday.

When she got ready to go she had clothes on. She kissed me so warmly and asked me, "Have you ever made love to an older woman. Someone quite a bit older than you?" "No I never have Elise."

"You have now honey. I'm fifty."

"Bull shit Elise. If you are forty five I'll kiss your feet!"

"It's true Alex. I believe you are really surprised."

"I'm stunned! I honestly guessed you at nearer forty maybe less." "God how I'm going to miss you Alex. I know this is what has to be. But it hurts so much." She started to cry. I held her for several minutes. When she pulled away I wiped the tears off and kissed her again and said, "If you're ever in the neighborhood would you stop in? Please? Even if it appears I have company or whatever. I'd love to see you again sometime just for coffee even."

"I'll do that Alex. Take care of yourself. Bye." Elise was no longer in my life. What an incredible woman! I'll never meet her equal again. At least not at that age.

I truly was sad to see her go. I moped around as I got packed for Florida. I was so glad I had Gail to go to. She always made me feel better.

I had my bags by the door and was making sure everything was shut off when the doorbell rang. Did Elise come back? I went to the door and when I opened it a gentleman in a suit was standing there with a packet in his hand. Shit what was he trying to sell. "Forgive the intrusion sir, are you Alex?"

"Yes."

"This packet is for you then sir and have a very nice day." With that he left and I closed the door. What the hell?

I opened the envelope carefully and inside was a letter from Elise. It said, "Dearest Alex. Where do I begin? You have been an incredible experience for me. My heart is breaking because I love you so. I loved you the moment I saw you in person. I've never believed I could fall in love that fast or that hard. That is the reason I can't see you again and no other. Please have a good life and think of me often as I will you. I'm glad you took the pictures of me and hope they help you remember me. The keys in the bottom of this envelope go to the car in your driveway. It is a small token of my love for you. The papers are in order and provide you with plenty of time for a trip before you need to worry about anything. It is such a small gift compared to what you have given me. I love you so much.... Elise" P.S. Don't lose anymore cameras.

I was dumbfounded! My god I didn't know she was in love with me. I thought it was a lark. Something to entertain herself with in her rich boring life. Her husband had to be such a complete and utter jackass to say nothing of being blind! I couldn't even get in touch with her. I felt so hollow and empty right then. I sat and cried for her for almost an hour. I really did care for her a lot. I had to quit playing with other people's lives. I never considered the wake I might be making as I sailed along mindlessly. I needed to talk to Gail! I had to tell her the whole story. Maybe I was screwing up her life as well.

I had to get on the road.

I took the keys to my new car. Hell I didn't even know what it was yet. Grabbed my luggage and went out the door. It was a beautiful new Mercury Mariner. Emerald green. I loaded my bags in the back and opened the driver's door. There on the seat was a new digital camera! Shit. She was really pushing my buttons. I couldn't drive until I could get my mind to settle down. Not until I could get my wits about me. I made a pot of strong coffee and sat there drinking for an hour or more. Florida would just have to wait a little longer. I would give anything just to get a message to her. Hell I didn't even know her last name. I didn't even know what I'd say but I just needed to say something. Maybe someday I would have the chance after the hurt was less.

I finally got on the road after calling Gail and saying I got a late start and would be in sometime Sunday evening. How would I tell her? Should I show her the letter? The two of us have always been happy and joking around each other. Well except for my temper tantrum. I drove until midnight.

By late Sunday I was feeling a lot better. The SUV was fantastic! I would probably have to hock my soul to pay the taxes but it was worth it! Gail was going to shit! Oh yeah, Gail. All of this might hurt her. This was too complicated! I had to tell her. I couldn't very well tell her I stole the car and she knew I couldn't afford it. I had to get it out in the open then tell her I wanted to stop catting around except maybe with Jennie! Maybe I better tell her I was cutting way back. I couldn't go cold turkey! I wasn't ready to settle down and get married yet! Gail would help me.

I arrived about seven thirty. This was the address she gave me so I must be here. I left my luggage in the car and went to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited a second. The door flew open and Gail was in my arms crying! I sure had a way with women didn't I? I l held her close for a minute then pulled her away asking what was wrong. She said, "You dumb shit I've missed you!"

"Oh." I said, "I've missed you to. A lot." We stood on the front step for several minutes hugging and looking at each other. Gail finally asked how the trip was and I said, "Much better than I thought it was going to be a few days ago."

"How's that?"

"Because of that," I said pointing at the car.

"Holy Fenders Bat Man where did that come from?"

"It's a long, long story played out over a very short span of time. I have to tell you the whole thing but I want to wait until I can tell you all of it without interruption. Otherwise I'm going to cry, hurt your feelings and God knows what else!"

"This must be one hell of a story. I've never seen you cry. Not ever."

"Now you will see the real me I guess."

"Let's take your luggage in and you can meet grandma and have some iced tea. Then we can figure where to have our talk."

"Sounds like a good plan. "Did you really say holy fenders out there?"

"I guess I did yeah."

"Just checking."

"That sure is a gorgeous car. Did you steal it?"

"No I didn't steal it. Now stop with the questions already. When I get done with the story you will either hate me and make me leave or still like me at least a little. I don't know which. I doubt you will be neutral."

We went in and I was introduced to Grandma. Gail was right. This lady was sharp!

After visiting with her for a few minutes she said, "You two get the hell out of here. You two have a lot to talk about and some hugging to do and I need a nap!"

"Okay grandma, we're out of here. I'll check in on you in a couple of hours."

"And if you don't that's okay too. Get your visiting done and when Hazel gets here go take a drive somewhere or something." As we left the room I asked who Hazel was and Gail said she was a home care nurse that came about every other day and tended to grandma which gave her a break.

Chapter Nine

It was pretty damn hot outside so we got more iced tea and went to the living room to talk. "So do you want to tell me what's going on or do I have to wait forever?"

"I guess this is as good a time as any. That way when you kick me out I have time to find a motel. Seriously Gail, I made some bad choices and hurt somebody. I truly didn't mean to. I got in over my head so fast I don't even know what to think even now."

"Will you just tell me and get it over with!"

"Okay. You remember I said I got my camera back and it only cost me a dinner?"

"Yeah."

"That was the truth as far as it went. I have never lied to you. Not ever. Holding back was the same as lying and I held back. When I met Elise at the restaurant I had plenty of time to really look her over both physically and emotionally. We spent a long time at the restaurant. This woman seemed so strong and in control. She took life head on is what I told her. This woman was also very, very good looking. Petite with absolutely pure complexion. Even her cleavage was perfect. She was sincere, forthright and engaging. After dinner she told me the terms of getting my camera back. I had to make love to her. Of course by then I already wanted to so that wasn't a problem to me. I'll save you all the sordid details but we both had an excellent time from Friday night to Saturday mid day."

"Damn you did have an excellent time!"

"This lady was exceptional in everyway Gail, except one. Well maybe two. She is married. She is married to a very, very rich man who pays her no attention but gives her anything she wants otherwise. That's a biggie and I knew that fact up front. That's not something I'm proud of now. But even now I feel so sorry for her. Him I couldn't care less about."

"You said maybe two things."

"Keep in mind Gail, she is in excellent physical shape, has a body to die for, absolutely perfect complexion and even her breasts are perfect with out surgical assistance. She could pass for thirty and easily for thirty five."

"Go on you're driving me nuts here!"

"She is fifty years old Gail!"

"Bull shit."

"I'm dead serious. It blew me away! I'm still in awe of her."

"She must have some incredible genes!"

"I admit I'm sure money helps but there was no evidence of any surgical assistance anywhere!"

"So that's it? You bopped someone a lot older than you and she is married?"

"I wish it were. When she got ready to leave Saturday morning, she said she was in love with me and started crying like a baby and held me close. Stay with me a minute and I'll continue." I took a couple of deep breaths and tried again. "She said that was why she wouldn't see me again. She was so in love with me but couldn't do anything about it. So she left and that's it. I stood in my kitchen and cried and hated myself. I never dreamed she felt that way. I doubt I would have stopped even if I did know. I was way too focused on myself."