Lost, desperate, dirty

Story Info
Lost in a foreign land she's desperate, and soon dirty.
3.4k words
4.78
1.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a filth kink story where a woman gets lost in a strange foreign land and finds a intersex companion to take them in and live very, very, very dirty lives together. If that sounds familiar its because its based on my old 'the slobs life' story. And yes, kinks involved will reflect that being dirty, unwashed, muddy, garbage, rotten, sweaty, scat, watersports and other nasty kinks.

All persons involved in sexual situations are above the age of 18.

_____________

Janet struggled to get off the train. It was tight and hot and sweaty. She was a young girl in her early 20's doing a deep voyage into the far corners of the world.

Her bust was fairly big, her hair brown, her skin not as pale as it was before the trip.

She was sweaty, hairy, and a bit smelly as she had gone several days since her last shower or shave, or change of clothes really. Currently she had been on the train deep through the mountains for a few days, and rather hungry. She hadn't been able to get anything to eat all day, currently unable to speak to anyone on the train in more than very broken language. However outside in the station building she saw some vending machines. Walking along she left most of her things behind as she struggled along. Finally she got out, a foot landing with a squelch in something wet and sticky. She looked down and saw that her foot had stepped in some animal shit. And that, currently, the train was loading up with animals onto a boxcar. And those animals were currently shitting all over a part of the station meant to hold them.

Janet looked at her shoes, which were well worn and not too clean. After a moment she shrugged and walked past some goats and pigs stepping in more animal shit. Then she realized the 'vending machine's she saw were in a random building that wasn't the station. Janet glanced at the train and decided to go over to the building.

It took only one step before she realized, yeah, no, she was fuckin lost. The town probably wasn't that big, how could she be so lost? Janet wandered around before realizing she had circled the same building a few times. She went up to the door and pulled on it. It was locked. There were lights, and the construction implied it was pretty new. The ground around it was a mess, and wires went out from the building all over. Janet was mid pull on the door when she heard the train and let go in a panic running back to the station.

It was a few more circling's of the building before she made it back. She panted as she stood by the animal pen. "T-train?" She asked.

"Gone." The man putting a bolt with a nut through the animal pen said in thickly accented English.

"W-when is it coming back?" Janet asked still panting sweaty and hot.

The man looked at her and shook his head. "No speak English."

"F-fuck..." Janet grumbled. "Train. Back? Here?"

The man looked at her and shook his head, seeming at least a little sorry. "No, sorry."

Janet slumped her head down and let out an annoyed scream. When she came up from that she realized that the man was gone. And she was alone, in a country where about one in five people spoke enough English she could get more than 'no' out of them. "Shit." She let out with an annoyed stomp. The stomp was in some literal shit, splattering more manure up her legs and she grumbled. Her shoes were disgusting now. Smeared in manure and crap, while there was a spray up her legs.

However she put that aside as her stomach growled and, Janet found herself still hungry. Very, very hungry. Despite the grime and dirt on her she wandered town more than a bit lost. She noticed a sign marking the village she was in next to the station. "Population 1300, elevation 3000. I'm stuck in the middle of fuckin nowhere ain't I." She grumbled.

The town was fairly small, with several buildings in the town center. And it was late in the day. The sky getting dark and people were fast disappearing.

However near the station was where the shops were, and one woman understood enough English to let Janet sit for a meal outside. The meal was decent, if a bit greasy. Janet didn't care, she was too hungry. However when she finished it was getting dark, dark enough she couldn't quite tell where things were. And then she felt something wet on her. Looking up Janet realized that it wasn't just late, but it was also the rainy season. And it was gonna rain. And on top of that after about five minutes of looking around Janet realized her intestines didn't agree with the meal.

Before long Janet was running through mud as rain poured down on her, soaking her to the bone. Janet ran along the streets trying to find somewhere to shelter. She made it a ways along and found a small dirty shelter hanging from the side of a building. Soaked to the bone Janet hid under the small tin roof. Her guts growling in intense disagreement. She looked around and began to squat, even as she did wet farts leaking out. "Ok. Maybe avoid the cheapest meals around for a while." She said as she squatted and started to drop her pants.

And then someone shouted at her. Angrily. With her hands on her pants halfway off her ass Janet turned to face the new insulter. It was a local. One who she didn't understand. He had a stick and was waving it angrily.

"S-sorry!" Janet said. "I don't speak the language. I'm-" She was cut off as the man struck the wall by her angrily. "Ah!" She let out as she pulled up her pants panicked. Another strike went and this one hit her. Then a few more. The first strike got the hint across but the next few kept hurting as Janet ran while the man shouted at her. Janet was vaguely aware that the man was dirty and gross and lacked many teeth. She wasn't quite sure why he was so furious but she ran away.

As she ran her head down in the rain, affixing the button on her pants just barely able to put it together when the man relented for a bit. He struck her ass however when she stood still for a second or two too long which made Janet's guts really unhappy as she leaked some shit into her underwear.

Janet began to run again before running into something. Her head was still down so she only caught sight of something vaguely resembling cleavage before hitting it with a thump. She knocked the new arrival over and the two landed in a mud puddle. She heard the person she hit shout some and she began to break down. Her bowels gave in as she soiled herself, a flood of wet shit flooding into her underwear. And she began to cry. She was gonna get beaten and abused here, panties soaked in shit, and she was gonna.

"Are you ok?" A female voice asked.

Janet stopped mid sniff. English? Here?

"Are you ok? Did he knock you out." A hand moved to feel her face, and after making sure she found it, gently tried to pull her up.

Still conscious Janet got up and looked up to see a darker skinned girl with dark hair looking down at her. She sniffed some and just looked up silently.

"Hello? You ok there?"

Janet sniffed for a bit. "N-no?"

And the face looking down at her suddenly got worried. "Oh no! Come on, lets get you out of the rain and dark. Can you walk? I can help."

Janet began to sniff less. Someone was helping her. She got up still soaking wet, still with a sore ass and head, still with shit oozing down her legs, but she felt just a little better now.

The other girl watched Janet get up and walk. Watching her legs closely. Janet was a bit awkward walking, she was a bit sore from from getting whacked, but honestly that distracted her from the growing mess in her pants while wet sloppy diarrhea ran down her pant legs and soaked her underwear, not to mention urine as well.

After a bit Janet spoke up. "Th-thank you. Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Pari. I live here."

"I'm sorry, I don't really have any money to repay you. But-"

There was a finger on her lips. "You will not be repaying me one cent, we aren't even at my place. And I can afford it. You are lost and having a terrible time. Come." She said as she took Janets hand and walked with her, holding her hand the whole way as they both were soaked through. Pari stamping in the puddles as they came along, the dirty path riddled with puddles.

As they walked the town became less and less built up. The road became wider, and a bit of earth rose up to their right. However eventually they reached a house on the very edge of the town by this road with the light on. Pari pulled Janet along, opened the door, turned on a light and went inside.

Janet was thankful to be out of the rain, but after wiping her eyes and hair a bit she noticed what kinda mess the place was. The entry area lead into a large open area, with a combo living-kitchen-dining room. A dirty couch on one side with various stains, a table with dirty plates on it, and the sink full. The floor had mud stains all over it. And unknown to her, Janet was adding as her own filth dripped onto the floor.

"Sorry, my place is a mess, I'm really not neat." She said.

"Eh, its fine. I... Thanks." Janet said going to Pari and hugging her for a moment. However with her ear roughly against Pari's she heard Pari sniffing after a bit. While at the same time, with her thighs pressing into Pari's she felt something bulge there.

Janet pulled back as she made a realization, and it wasn't on the bulge. "Oh god, I..." She put her hand to her ass with a smush. "I shit my pants. I... I'm so sorry I-"

Pari took Janet's hand. "The bathroom is this way." She said as she lead Janet past the open area into a hallway. To the left was a pair of stairways, one up, one down. To the right was a bathroom, decently large, but clearly not super used. "Rinse yourself off. I... Might be lacking in soap, but we can get that tomorrow. Rinse off for now." Pari said as she turned on the water to the shower, the pipes shuddering for a bit letting out a whistle of air before they flowed with a small drip of brown water before clean water flowed. "I don't use this tons." Pari muttered. "Don't worry, the water is safe, as is the electric. Its filtered, even foreigners can drink it safely. This village is growing as a infrastructure hub. It mostly works, I promise."

Somewhat assuaged Janet removed her soaking wet shoes finally unaware she had even kept them on and, once Pari had closed the door she took off her pants and underwear letting them soak under the tub as she washed off her ass with water. Looking for soap and, despite opening most cabinets, finding none. Not even shampoo either. She at least aimed to wipe her ass, but then found no toilet paper. Honestly, Janet was too stressed to really be bothered anymore. She decided if she was gonna smell for a bit, she'd smell for a bit. What was the harm in the long run.

To that end she pulled up her underwear and gave it a look. Her underwear, a pink pair of panties, had brown stains on them, basically in the entire crotch region. Nothing was caked on so after wringing them out some she put it back on before turning off the water and leaving her jeans to hang out to dry.

Thinking for a bit Janet looked at herself. Wearing wet socks, a wet shirt, a bra, and wet top. And panties. Her legs bare with hair growing. However her stomach growled, she was still hungry. Having apparently not really processed her previous meal any. And she was thirsty, having mostly dried out by air drying. Janet slipped her dirty shoes on noticing that she was leaving dirty shoe-prints on the floor and walked out.

The second she opened the door she realized why she had gotten hungry. Someone was cooking. And it smelled good. Pari turned and went towards the food to see Pari cooking carefully on a dirty stovetop. "Smells good." Janet said.

"Oh." Pari said as she turned. When she did she tossed the pan she was cooking in a bit high and some grease spilled onto her dress, staining it. Pari didn't seem to notice as the grease missed her skin. And Janet realized her dress was stained all over with different colors. Dirty stains all over. Janet felt a bit better about her brown stained underwear. "W-why aren't you wearing pants?" Pari asked after a moment.

"They're soaked. And we're both girls. I'm not showing anything intimate." She said. "I don't mind."

"Mmm-y-yeah." Pari said. "Alright, well, I'm making some food. You have have some water. I... Might have a clean cup, check the shelf to the right of the sink."

Janet looked into the cabinet and saw nothing resembling a clean up. "Um..."

Pari put the meat she was cooking onto a plate, and then looked over. "Oh sorry, do you want me to wash them out or?"

Janet shook her head and chuckled. "No, no." She said. "Its fine honestly." Still she picked over a less crusty looking glass and filled it up with some water. The sink's water flowing right away. So it was just the shower Pari didn't use.

As Janet sat at the table she felt a slightly sticky sensation against her loins. It felt kinda nice. And she had a feeling that Pari wouldn't mind any stains.

In a bit Pari put down a plate of steaming hot meat and vegetables in front of them both, spilling some juices on the table. "Dig in." She said.

Janet looked around and after a bit said nothing and got up to get another plate.

"Oh god sorry!" Pari said awkwardly again. "I'm not used to having guests."

"Its ok, its ok." Janet didn't even try to ask for a clean one, finding the least dirty one and too tired to clean it she brought it over to use. She ate from said dirty plate, using her hands as Pari was also doing too tired to think hard about cleanliness, even wiping her hand on her shirt, staining it with some grease, something her host did in abundance.

When finished, Janet decided to leave the plate on the table, having seen plates on the table when they arrived initially. And seeing her host getting up without moving hers. She went to the bathroom finding her pants very nearly dry, although there was a fair bit of shit there, and a faint smell. But it was much cleaner. She put them on, before walking back into the main area of the house not sure where Pari went.

So then she went back into the back of the house, further into the first floor. She saw a room with a light on, and opened the mostly closed door too it.

Only to spot her host on a bed, dress lifted up and with a solid erection between her legs. While her hands massaged her chest.

Janet got slightly red in the face, but all she could say was "Huh."

"S-sorry! This was my bedroom! I have a guest bed upstairs."

"No, that's fine."

"As far as this..." Pari looked down. "I was born like this. It just is what it is." She stammered out with a panic.

"Cool."

"Its just a-did you just say cool?"

"Yeah, that's cool. Always wondered what it was like to have a dick."

"It... Well, it has odd side effects, but when your father is very, very rich you can deal with them given time." She said quietly. "It... I... Sorry?"

"I'm sorry, was my shitty ass turning you on?" Janet asked with a light tone of voice.

"Y-yes." Pari answered.

"Wait really? My shitty panties were turning you on."

"If you haven't noticed, I'm not the cleanest person." Pari said looking to the side. "Lets just say I like girls, and dirty girls are way, way, way better. And... I smelled you when you bumped into me."

"Oh... Oh. Oh." Janet said as she spent a bit realizing things.

"B-but don't worry I won't do anything to you. I have a place upstairs that's less messy... A bit."

"Eh." Janet said as she walked in. "What's a bit of mess, I shit my pants today. And I haven't showered in probably a week." She got on the bed. "Oh should I take off my shoes, or not?"

Pari moved her leg some to reveal that she too was wearing her dirty shoes. Her sheets were very, very dirty.

"Ok then, just to know I stepped in some animal shit today."

Pari's cock visibly twitched at her saying that.

"Good to know." Janet said simply as she climbed up and got close. Pari's bed was a full sized king. So she had plenty to crawl over. Janet leaned down as she took a deep breath of Pari's cock. It was a lot, intense. But something about it was appealing. Someone who was just so open about themselves.

"You ok. I... Nobody quite likes how little I shower."

"No its fine, if you can put up with my stink. Well..." She pulled up some, as she unzipped her pants. "Perhaps we can reward you for taking me in in a special way." She said as she started to pull her pants down.

"No wait." Pari said as she got between Janet's legs. "Keep those on as much as possible."

"It'll be hard."

"I mean you can move it some, but I wanna fuck you with your clothes on." And with that she did move Janet's pants some, put put her tongue to the others slit. She got to licking, surprisingly good at it. Before long Janet was shivering and before much longer she was cumming, an orgasm shaking her. Pari kept going a touch after making sure she was good and ready before pulling up to see Janet smiling and panting.

"I never imagined that on a day I shit my pants I'd cum." She said. "But I'm ready. If you're clean I'm on the pill."

"I'm clean." Pari said. "I never had been with another. They... Don't like me here. I'm lucky dad is willing to pay for me, I try to do some work, and if dad brings power and water here the town puts up with me living on its edge. But I can't get you knocked up. Dad looked into that a while ago." She muttered.

"Well then, go ahead, I want to feel it inside." She said spreading her legs.

Pari was very eager and bit her lip as she clambered over herself to get into Janet's pussy. Desperate she slipped in with ease. Janet was tight, but not a virgin and very worked up. Still she loved the sensation and met Pari's thrusts where before very long Pari came in her. However this didn't stop her partner as she remained hard and kept going.

It seemed that Pari had impressive stamina. She kept going for some time at this. Keeping up with Janet through two more orgasms, while Pari had four in total. By the end of it all Janet was sweating hard, and dripping cum from her pussy.

As Pari pulled out also tired and breathing heavy she hit a pillow with a thump. "If you want to shower-" She was cut off as she heard a zipper get done up.

"Tomorrow. Maybe. You don't like soap, so this can stay. I'm enjoying it. And its not shit so fine. Besides I need to catch a train."

"Oh... You'll have time then."

"Oh, oh great. Then we can talk tomorrow." Janet panted. "If you like dirty girls, I can get a bit dirty for you." She said. "But lets... lets talk tomorrow." She let out with a tired sigh.