Lost Empire Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,209 Followers

"Yes sir, I completely agree. We all have orders to take him alive, if possible." Thomas replied a wicked smile on his face.

Hartwell was again nodding at this. He was hoping they did, he wanted to impart some pain on the man, pain that he'd been giving others for years.

On board Celeste, Onai had escaped the bio-bed twice already. Disgusted she had also been captured and put back in the bio-bed twice. Looking at Kimon for help he shook his head no. He knew far too well just how serious the A.I.'s were about keeping them there.

"Husband to be. We need to get out of these trappings so we can heal faster." She told him with an incredulous look.

"As the victor in our challenge, I could order you to stay put. I know far better than you the extent the machines will go to keep us here. At present you have probably extended your time here another day." Dempsy told her.

With a groan Onai fell back onto the bed. "We do not have the time for..." she started.

"We have as much time as we need to heal. I suggest you concentrate your energies toward healing your body." Dempsy told her with a small smile on his face. Knowing her as he did she would probably try again, if she did as he suggested.

"Kimon I cannot see how you can be so calm. There is much that we need to..." Onai started again. Shaking his head Dempsy had been afraid that she would be like this.

Even as she was speaking the image of Celeste appeared between their bio-beds.

"Excuse me, Miss Onai?" Celeste asked.

Shocked it took Onai a moment to answer, "Yes?"

"I have a communication from an Isamu Sakuta. I was told to contact you immediately." Celeste informed the both of them.

Onai's eyes were wide as she nodded her assent.

The visage of an older Oriental man appeared before the both of them. "Daughter, I was informed of your resistance to the healing bed. Is this true?"

Onai was visibly shaken at seeing her father. "Yes father, we do not have the time to..."

"As your father I tend to agree. As the leader of the clan and council, I suggest you stop trying to bring shame on us. The exalted one has offered to heal you completely. If you persist in these actions I am sure that he will be insulted. Therefore I am ordering you to lay there, heal. Everything is put on hold for this." Onai's father told her.

"Father?" She asked suddenly uncertain. "I thought that we had to unite as soon as possible."

"For a fight with the skill that was shown, that has been placed on hold for now. As I said heal, then we will revisit all of what is to come. After all if neither of you can stand for the uniting, then how can you?" Isamu Sakuta told the both of them with a smile. "This union is long overdue, the pain isn't necessary."

Shocked Onai lay back taking in all her father had told her. Dempsy nodded to the older man as he mouthed thank you.

Finally with a sigh Onai looked at her father. "Alright father, I do not wish to dishonor the clan nor you. I will stay here, though I will not like it. You know I cannot stand to be idle for very long."

"Might I suggest that you concentrate your energies on healing your body faster?" Her father told her.

Onai's eyes suddenly narrowed as she looked at her father then Dempsy with suspicion. "My husband to be also suggested the same thing not long ago. This seems suspicious to me the same thought from two entirely different people."

Her father only smiled as she stared harder at him. Frustrated she sighed she'd never been able to read her father that well.

______________________________________________________________________

William Hartwell moved smoothly through the brush as he advanced to where his uncle was. Damn what in the hell was going on? That little building in the clearing was now alive with activity. He could also swear that he'd seen the Duke enter earlier with more than twenty men. He'd taken off to report this to his uncle as soon as it was clear.

Approaching the cave he made sure he made enough noise that those on guard knew he was there. He made sure it was long before he made the entrance. Nodding to several men as he approached he breathed a sigh of relief. Entering the cave he quickly made his way to the control room.

"Good, you're back; I take it you found something interesting?" William's Uncle said as soon as William entered the control room.

"You might say that. I was out near that small building near the clearing. There has been a massive amount of activity there in the last twelve hours. Then there was the one thing I found curious." William reported.

"Oh? Curious in what way?" His uncle replied.

"Awful lot of men moving in and out of there. You remember those martial artists we saw a few years ago?" When his Uncle nodded William continued. "I could swear I was watching them there, only a lot more fluid than the ones we saw."

"Strange, what in the hell would they want with that old abandoned building?" The man stated.

"I'm not really sure Uncle Trent, though the most disturbing thing? I think I saw that repulsive son of a bitch Duke with them." William hissed out.

"What!? How sure are you? I know that his palace was attacked most of the systems destroyed. I didn't think that he'd come here." Trent Hartwell almost shouted.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure, though there is really no mistaking that slimy ass." William relayed to his Uncle.

Rising Trent grabbed a communicator, "I want an armed detail ready in five minutes." Turning to his nephew he stated. "Ok, I want you to take me there; I need to see for myself. I'd thought the man had left the planet when his palace was almost leveled."

William Hartwell nodded as the both of them moved to the cave entrance. They were soon joined by twenty well armed men.

Setting out they were soon on the far side, extreme outskirt of the clearing. Staying in the trees Trent Hartwell removed a pair of high powered field glasses. For almost an hour the man kept an eye on the small building. Issuing a low whistle he swore he had counted at least forty men.

His nephew took up the vigil for a short time after that. His Uncle suddenly saw the man tense up as he quickly handed the glasses back to his Uncle.

His Uncle nodded as he took the glasses, looking through them he hissed when he saw the Duke clearly standing outside.

Trent put the glasses down turning to his nephew. "That's him." Grabbing his communicator Trent spoke doing his best to hold his temper. "Bring up all the heavy weapons and artillery we have. This is the only chance we may have to kill this monster."

Pars001
Pars001
2,209 Followers
12