Lost Empire Ch. 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers

Outside the cave Greeson appeared with Onai as he called to Celeste with his com. A few minutes later, he was walking toward Onai's ship with a grim faced Norman close behind.

"He said he was going after them in blood lust?" Norman asked even more worried.

Greeson could only nod with a grimace on his face as he stopped before the hatch of Oni's ship. Holding up Onai's badge of rank, the hatch rapidly opened. Bowing low to the pilot Greeson spoke.

"I was told to ask you to contact Onai's father, to play him this." Here Greeson held up the recording device.

The pilot also bowed to Greeson, "It is good to see that which was passed on, was to one more than worthy. I will allow it, the both of you. Many stories have been told of an outsider that held all he met on our world with the greatest respect." Here the pilot bowed to Norman, "again it is an honor to meet you sir."

Norman bowed to the pilot as both men entered the small ship.

______________________________________________________________________

Lucie and the pale Tendraxian female moved toward the med bay, the female's mouth having been open since they left the bridge.

"I have never seen a ship as gigantic as this one." She stated her shock seeming to grow the closer to the med bay they got. "It is like a great city instead of a ship. The wonders I have seen here would benefit my people greatly." Here she stopped a look of horror on her face. "Please forgive me, if the Lord heard that I had said such things he would have me disposed of." The pale female started to shake almost uncontrollably.

"I know for a fact that my brother would never do such a thing. He'd greatly regret it afterward I can guarantee that. Unlike your world, males and females are more equal within the empire." Lucie stated then stopped when the pale female's mouth again dropped open in shock.

"Equal!?" The female said great shock in her voice, "This one has never heard of such a thing, how does your empire function? With the females speaking out, how do things get done?"

This time it was Lucie's mouth that hung open really? Was this female serious? "The empire gets along fine; the females contribute not hamper. Many are as smart if not smarter than a great many of the males."

The pale female only shook her head, "This is so alien to this one. We could not imagine having anything worthy to say that a male would want or need to listen to."

Lucie was doing her best to hold her own temper in check. Like her brother she was thinking that they might have to go to war against her planet.

A few moments later they entered the med bay. Moving to the three bio-beds the pale female looked at those that were there. She suddenly stopped before the last bed a gasp rising from her lips.

Lucie looked at the unconscious female then back to the one that came in with her. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" Lucie asked incredulously.

"She...she is... my...my..." The pale female stuttered.

"You know her? Lucie asked incredulous.

The pale female's head was nodding yes rapidly. "She's my sister, I thought to never see her again. Normally the Lords let us see family. Hers wouldn't allow it, I had thought her lost to me forever."

Lucie's shock went to elation as tears started to fall from her eyes. "It is good then that we came here. You get to see your family.

The female drew back in fright when Lucie put her hand on the female's shoulder. "Perhaps, though we both know that we will be disposed of soon by the leader of the beast empire." Here the female shook again as she lowered her head.

Again, Lucie had to hold her temper back, though just barely. Taking a breath Lucie told the female as calmly as she could, "I know the emperor personally, he would not do what you have said. He would not throw you away like a sack of trash!" This last part was said rather loud, causing Lucie to grimace. The female had again shrank back into a corner curling into a ball.

Sighing Lucie looked up, "Johnathon, I need the emperor." Looking over, she saw that the female was trying to make herself as small as she could.

A moment later Derrick's holo-gram appeared. The female's eyes got large as she started to whisper, "NO! It is the beast leader!"

Derrick's visage turned toward the female. "Hello young lady." Derrick said as nicely as he could.

"NO! NO!" The female whispered trying to get away from Derrick. "The beast leader."

"What is all that about?" Derrick asked.

"She says that we are regarded as, the beast empire by her people. Nothing I have said has convinced her otherwise." Lucie told Derrick.

Derrick sighed as he looked at the female that was doing all she could to get away from him. "I guess we'll have to change her mind."

"That's the thing sire, from what I have gathered from her? She and her people have been told this for a long time. I might be wrong though it seems that way to me." Lucie stated a look of worry on her face. "I thought that with you here, you might be able to convince her."

Derrick nodded as he stepped back from the female. What could I do to change her mind he thought. I could just ask her, though would she be able to answer me as afraid of me as she is? Shrugging his shoulders, he decided it couldn't hurt.

"Young lady? Is there anything I can do that will calm you?" Derrick asked only making the female shrink back more.

Derrick was at a loss when he heard Shelby ask. "Let me try Derrick." Derrick nodded with a sigh then the image of the empress appeared. This had the female visibly relaxing as Shelby smiled. "Hello, I am the Empress Shelby, I know you are scared, I am here to help you." The young female nodded as she relaxed more.

Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers
12