Lost Empire Ch. 74

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akira stepped forward, "I have done a thorough study of your people's physiology. Though my specialty is the brain I am well versed in other aspects of the body."

Kandra's eyes went large when she stated this. "Your assistance will be welcomed if necessary. Now then, Difina you know," all of then nodded toward Difina. "These three are the space commanders of the three fleets. This is my ground forces General, the other two are the sub-commanders to him."

Derrick nodded as he took over. "We have set a place for this to begin, as of yet her opponent hasn't been decided. As set in your laws we wish for Difina to speak to him privately, we hope that this will help things along."

Kandra's eyes went large then he nodded then motioned for Difina to go to Jimison.

Difina was breathing heavy when she approached Jimison. Though neither raised their voices all could see that they were agitated. They all sat as it appeared that they were going to be quite a while.

It was over an hour later when Difina returned with a slight smile on her face. She was also seemingly more excited than when she went over to him.

When Derrick and the others went to Jimison he too had a smile on his face. "I have decided to fight her again, I won't rule with her which was my main grievance." Nodding his head with a sly smile he said, "I think we have come to an understanding."

Both Shiloh and Grant's mouths were hanging open. "I thought you were afraid that she'd rip you up with those claws." Grant said.

After what we talked about it might almost be worth it." Jimison said another sly smile crossing his lips.

Derrick could only shake his head, "Let him go. He's not going anywhere, if he did they would hunt him down."

Everyone turned to stare at Derrick then moved to release Jimison. "Thank you sire, I'll try not to let you down." With that Jimison and Difina stepped into the area cleared for them.

Jimison took a defensive stance as did Difina. It wasn't until she released her claws that the humanoid side started to get nervous.

Jimison threw a whirling kick that was far faster than she was expecting as it knocked her back a good fifty feet. Roaring back, a smile on her face, Difina moved in to begin her assault.

12