Lost Girl

Story Info
An unexpected visitor shows up during a blizzard.
7.7k words
4.35
25.3k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2014 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

*

Cat was bored. It was the same day in and day out. It was the long winter months that drove her stir crazy. She could only do so much being snowed in with the power out. There was clearing the roof and chopping more firewood. Cooking, cleaning and the occasional times when the air was just right when she had internet connection on her cell before it too went dead. But other than that all she could do was write by the light of her oil lamp or read one of her many dog eared books. In short she was bored stiff.

She was sitting before the fire warming her hands and feet after clearing her roof when there was a knock at her door. She looked towards the sound of the knock and then went for her shotgun sitting next to the fireplace. Being close to the Appalachian trail she was used to hikers coming by to visit or get fresh water. But that was in the summer and not in the dead of winter with three feet of snow and more coming down. The knock came again and Cat went to the door. Opening it with one hand she stepped back with the shotgun raised.

"Oh thank god," A woman said looking at her. The fact that the woman was wearing a back pack and was dressed for the weather caused Cat to lower her shot gun and move back. The woman came in and stamped off the snow from her boots and closed the door. "It's colder than a witch's tit out there." She removed the pack and then pulled off her knit cap allowing a cascade of honey blond hair to fall to her shoulders. "So how are you doing Cat?"

Cat looked at the woman confused and then a dim memory from a few years ago bubbled up. There was this girl who was hiking the AP and was pushing the edge of winter to finish. She had stayed overnight before continuing on. But in that time they got along like bread and butter. What was her name? For the life of her Cat couldn't remember. "So what in the heck are you doing hiking in a blizzard?" she asked as she gestured towards the fire and one of the two easy chairs.

The girl went to the fire and removed her gloves and set them on the hearth to dry. She stood before it rubbing her hands briskly before the heat. "Oh you know me... I wanted to get an early start this year. Who knew it would snow so hard."

Laughing Cat replied, "We are in the mountains. It always snows in the winter. That's why there are so many ski resorts up here." She looked at the girl and shook her head, "Let me get you some dry clothes." Going to her bedroom she pulled out a pair of sweat pants and matching sweat shirt. Then she grabbed a couple pairs of wool socks and returned to the living room. To her surprise the girl was stripping already and down to thin blue panties and bra. "Let me hang this stuff to dry while you get warm," she said picking up the discarded clothing.

Cat went around the room and hanging the clothes on various hooks before turning to look at the girl. She was wearing the sweats and had one pair of socks on her feet and the other over her hands. Smiling she said, "All I have is coffee, will that work?" Receiving a nod, she went and poured the girl a cup. Raising her voice, she asked, "Cream or sugar?"

"Two sugar please," the girl said. When Cat returned she took the cup in her sock covered hands and took a sip. Even though it needed more sugar she was thankful for the warmth. She looked at Cat and said, "You know it would have been a hard night for me if you hadn't been here. Thank you."

"For being home?" Cat smiled. "No need to thank me." She went and sat down on her chair and looked at the girl. Now that she was warming up she looked more like a drowned rat instead of a popsicle. Susan? Was that her name? Had struck her as a bit of an airhead back when she had spent the night before continuing on. "So did you make it before they closed the mountain?" The north end of the AT was at mount Katahdin and the park service closed it on October 15th because of weather conditions.

"Yes the day before," the girl replied. She smiled, "This time I started at the base and headed south. Any chance you have a phone or internet? I want to text my parents and let them know I am okay."

"No my cell died a few weeks ago. But I guess can charge it by hand," Cat replied. She gestured towards the other chair. "Sit down and relax, you're not going anywhere tonight."

The girl went over to the other chair and sat down. Leaning back, she viably relaxed and closed her eyes. She repeated, "I'm not going anywhere tonight."

"It is nice to have company. It was getting lonely here by myself." Cat said. She smiled towards the girl.

"Nice to have company. Lonely by myself," the girl repeated with her eyes still closed.

"Are you okay?" Cat asked becoming aware that the girl was acting really weird.

"Okay," the girl replied.

She looked at her confused a long time before deciding she was just falling asleep. Hiking with a pack through heavy snow is a bitch. Just going out the firewood pile took it out of her. "Why don't you go to the bedroom and lay down. I will deal with everything," Cat said.

"Go lay down... You will deal with everything," the girl said. She opened her eyes and walked to the bed room like she was sleep walking.

Shaking her head, Cat went over to the girl's pack and began pulling out various soaked items. Everything she had was wet so Cat began draping her stuff all over. She noticed on the pack a name, Sally Williams and address. Well she was close with Susan. When she finished she went to the bedroom where the girl was laying on top of covers nude with her legs spread and her hands laced behind her head. "Get under the covers Sally you will warm up there." She watched as the girl moved slowly and got under the covers.

Once she was under the covers Sally assumed the same position and said, "Will warm up here."

Sitting on the edge of the bed Cat said, "Sally, wake up please, you are scaring me."

Sally blinked and realized she was in the bed she looked at Cat and realized how lonely she had been without her. That was why she had to come up here in the dead of winter. She needed to be close to Cat and Cat would take care of everything. "I'm awake Cat." She bit her lip and then said, "I have been so lonely without you."

Cat realized finally that the girl had changed all she had told her had become Sally's reality. She smiled and wiped hair from the girl's face, "I want you to just rest for a bit and when you warm up, come out." Getting up she returned to the living room and sat down. Sally wasn't just a ditz, she was very open to suggestions. She had to call someone and get the girl some help. She was still pondering when Sally came out buck necked and straddled her on the chair.

Bending forward Sally kissed the woman, "I can't hide anymore. I love you and need to be with you forever." She leaned forward and held on to her lover tightly. "I have been lost without your guidance and love Cat."

After a second Cat hugged the girl back. She slid her hands up and down the girl's back and said, "Don't worry Sally, I will take care of everything." She felt the girl trembling and asked, "Are you cold?"

"No," the girl's muffled voice replied.

"Well then relax and..." Cat started to say. She didn't get any further because Sally's hands fell away from her back and it seemed as if someone dead was sitting and leaning on her. "Sally, do you really love and need me?"

"Love and need you," Sally's muffled voice replied.

"Never want to leave and stay forever?"

"Never leave and stay forever..."

Cat had to think. Finally, she tried a different track, "Tell me why you came today."

"To be with you..."

"What about hiking the AT?"

"It was an excuse to come to you. So lonely without my Cat." The girl answered in her sleep.

"You really love me don't you Sally. The kind of love where you would rather be dead then live without the other person."

"Love you... rather die than be without." Sally repeated.

While she didn't love Sally, there was no way she was going to let the girl head out in the blizzard. It would be a death sentence. So the girl would have to stay until the first thaw. Between now and then Cat was sure she would be able to figure out something. "I want you to listen to what I say. You are going to stay here with me. Okay? I won't send you out in this weather alone. So you are safe."

"Stay with you. Won't send me away. I am safe with my Cat."

"Good girl."

"Good girl," Sally replied. A wave of pleasure swept through her and she orgasmed.

Cat was shocked, did the girl just orgasm on her lap? She suddenly caught the scent of Sally's excitement and rolled her eyes. "You sure like being a good girl don't you."

"Like being a good girl," Sally moaned.

"Okay enough relaxing. Why don't you get dressed in the clothes I gave you so you can keep warm." Cat said. She breathed a sigh of relief when Sally got up with a smile on her lips and almost pranced to the bedroom. She came back a few minutes later wearing the sweats and socks on her hands. The girl crawled back in her lap so she asked, "What have you been up to for the last few years?"

"After the hike I went back to college but I couldn't keep focused." Sally smiled, "I knew I needed something more but didn't know it was my sweet kitty cat. I kicked around for a bit but men had no attraction for me and I had never been with a woman before you and I..." She blushed deeply and then coughed and said, "I thought it was being on the trail so I hiked the Pacific Crest trail but still felt something missing."

Cat didn't remember anything happening other than her being nice to the girl and sheltering her for the night. "So after the Pacific crest what did you do?"

"I knew I have attention and confidence issues so I decided to make a self-help mp3 to listen to. The last time I had been happy was when I was up here with you so I decided to listen to it on the trail on my way to you. When you opened the door I knew in my heart what was missing and how much I loved you." Sally broke down crying and clung to Cat, "I'm so sorry I've been a bad girl for fighting my love and devotion to you Cat. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you dear," Cat said as she hugged the girl. "Now dry those tears and no more about you being bad. You are a good girl in my eyes, now and forever." As soon as the words came out she realized what she said. She expected Sally to begin mewing and orgasming right on her lap. Instead the girl sat up and smiled.

"I like being your good girl. It makes me feel all tingly inside." Sally replied with a smile.

"Hungry?" Cat asked glad that the girl had not orgasmed on her.

"Just a little... I ate yesterday," Sally replied with a little smile.

"Why didn't you eat today?" Cat asked. "Were you in that much of a rush to get to me that you forgot to eat?"

"Of course," Sally replied. "I knew I was getting close and wanted to hurry to your waiting arms and warm heart once more."

"How about...deer chili?" Cat said, "Of course you have to get up so I can go out to the ice house and get the meat." The girl got up and offered to go but Cat shook her head, "No Sally, your clothes are soaked and you need to stay here where it is warm." She went to the back door, put on her coat, gloves, and hat before opening it. As she walked to the little ice house she looked back and saw Sally clinging to the door and watching her.

It only took a minute to go in and dig through her vacuum packed meat in icehouse and grab the hamburger. Going back, she saw Sally was still watching for her return through the back window and ready to open the door for her. Stepping inside she stamped off the snow from her boots and stripped out of her outerwear. "Miss me?"

Sally hugged her and said into her ear, "It felt like a lifetime without you. Your good girl has it bad for her Cat and is so happy."

"I'm glad you're happy," Cat replied. With the girl still close she went into the kitchen and added some wood to the stove. "Do you want to go sit alone by the fire or stay in here and help me cook? You could learn my chili recipe."

"You'll really teach me?" Sally replied as if she was a little girl. She bounced around happily before settling down to stand next to Cat.

"You can't pass it on to anyone else though. Promise?" Cat asked. The girl readily agreed and together they cooked the chili and made some scratch biscuits. To her surprise, the ditzy blond was a really good cook already and it was her recipe for the biscuits they used. She had to shift the drying clothes around so they could sit at the table and eat but other than that the meal went well. They sat across from each other and spent more time looking into each other's eyes than really eating.

Once dinner was done they did the dishes together and returned to the fireplace. "It's too early for bed so what is your pleasure," Cat asked as they snuggled together in her chair. She had resigned herself to never having a seat to herself again.

"I know what we could always do," her hands reached up to cup Cat's breasts tenderly as she looked the woman in the eyes. Slowly she bent forward to kiss her lover. The moment their lips met she moaned and close her eyes. Sally was in heaven as she stopped the kiss long enough to say, "I love you."

"You to," Cat replied as her hands raised on their own accord and held the girl's face. Her own eyes closed and she kissed Sally tenderly. She had to admit she really enjoyed the girl's company and her bubbly personality was infectious. "But I was wondering what else is your pleasure before we relax."

To her shock Sally fell against her again. It was the word relax that dropped the girl into a suggestive state, Cat realized. The idea of someone else catching on and doing something to Sally scared her. She had to fix that. "No one other than me can make you relax like this. Only I can make you relax."

"Only you can make me relax," Sally agreed.

"It feels good when I make you relax. The idea of someone else making you relax feels bad."

"Good with you... bad with someone else."

"Feeling good makes you a good girl."

"Feel good... good girl," Sally's voice purred.

"Feeling bad makes you a bad girl. Bad girls feel lost and alone."

"Feel bad.. bad girl.. lost and alone." Her voice took on a whimpering tone.

"You are my good girl,"

"Cat's good girl," the girl replied

She caught a hint of the girl's sexual excitant and said aloud to herself, "Sally is hot and bothered."

"I am hot and bothered," the girl replied as her hips began rocking against Cat's. Her hands moved woodenly to the woman's chest and began to cup and kneed them.

The girl's hips ground against her clit and pushed her own buttons as she started to fondle her breasts. Cat moaned, it had been way too long since she had been with anyone and Sally was a handful when awake. Now asleep she was driving her crazy. "Wake up so we can go to bed," she moaned.

Sally opened her eyes and lifted her head to kiss her lover hungrily. She was beyond excited and needed to pleasure Cat for all she was worth. Her thrusting hips started rotating and her fingers found Cat's rock hard nipples. "Go to bed now?" she asked with need in her eyes.

"Yes dear," Cat replied. She waited until the girl got up before getting up herself. She banked the fire and took the lantern to the bedroom. Even though it wasn't dark yet she didn't plan to get up before morning. As she started to get undressed Sally stopped her.

"Let me," Sally said. She reached up and carefully undressed Cat and folded her clothes before moving on to the next piece. When her lover was standing nude before her she dropped to her knees and kissed Cat's furry flower tenderly. Looking up at Cat looking down at her she almost fainted from the rush of pleasure. "This is how it should be," she said softly. "Your good girl at your feet."

"I would rather have my good girl in bed with me," Cat said with a smile. She undressed Sally and like the girl had, folded her clothes before turning back the bed, "After you dear." She giggled as Sally scrambled into the bed and crawled in after her. Not only was the girl bouncy and playful out of bed, in bed she more so. The night passed in a blur of pleasure for Cat and by morning she found she was in love with the girl. Sally seemed to fit her like a glove and lift her spirits. She knew when Cat wanted action and when she just wanted to cuddle.

It took almost two weeks before power came back on and Cat was able to recharge her cell. The girl was able to recharge her own phone also and sent a text saying she was doing just fine. In that time, they spent every waking moment not busy with cooking eating or chores exploring each other's bodies and minds.

They were lying in bed and cuddling one day when Sally suddenly asked. "Have you ever done any role play?"

"Like dungeons and dragons' games? Yes, a long time ago," Cat replied as she slowly caressed Sally's inner thigh.

"No silly," Sally giggled. "I mean like bedroom role playing. Like I am your devoted slave girl and you my loving mistress." She got up and knelt beside the bed still nude, "How may your slave serve her mistress?"

"She can come back up here and snuggle for one," Cat replied with a smile. She loved Sally's childlike giggle.

Sally got back in bed and snuggled close, "Is this better mistress?"

"Much better," Cat replied sighing happily. "As for bedroom roleplaying no. But go on, tell me your innermost secrets love. What games do you wish to play?"

"Was that an order mistress?"

"Okay I'll bite," Cat replied with a smile. She sat up on one arm and looked down at Sally, "Open up slave and tell your mistress all you have hidden in that little head of yours."

Sally smiled up at her and said, "Complete submission to you as your slave, maid or anything you want me to become that allows you to control me. Hypnosis and mind conditioning is always a turn on for me." She bit her lip and dipped her eyes, "I could be a hiker who came back to be with a woman who was nice to her because she felt lost and alone without her."

"The last one would work I think as long as the woman found a trigger that controlled the hiker and found she loved the bubble headed girl."

"I'm not bubble headed," Sally said looking up. "I'm just scattered at times." She paused and then blushed, "When did you figure out?"

"That you were faking that you were under hypnosis? I just guessed," Cat replied. "You had me fooled the whole time. But I am glad you came to my doorstep because I can't imagine life without you now."

"No I didn't mean that. You really can do what you want with me using that word. I meant about me coming to see you because I was lonely and needed someone who treats me as a person." Sally paused and looked at Cat's breast as she continued, "Either I am treated like an idiot or used as eye candy. Of everyone I ever met, you were the only who treated me as a person. I never forgot that and came with the plan of visiting you but," she raised her eyes. "Fell madly in love with you all over again."

Sally paused and then asked in a childlike voice, "Am I a bad girl now?"

"No dear not at all. I'm glad you came." Cat replied. She couldn't be mad at the girl not when she brought in a ray of sunshine into her life. "As long as you don't plan on leaving once the snow ends."