Lost Her to the Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about this for a few seconds. "I promised you I'd be truthful. With what we've worked out, you get me too." "But between the two of us, you want him to win", I persisted. Melanie just looked back at me. Her silence was her way of agreeing to the accusation. Tanner was the conqueror.

Mel decided it was time to remind me he wouldn't be here forever. "Things can change, if you're patient." I had nothing left in the tank. I had nothing left to say. I was totally, utterly defeated.

But the conversation didn't quite end there. Mel then announced that she and Tanner had decided that instead of their daytime rushed rendezvous, now that I knew about their affair, she'd sometimes be going over to his place after work, sometimes to spend the night. She told me she'd be very discreet about it -- she hadn't any plans to tell anybody, except her sister. And she promised she'd tell me in advance, so I could know her schedule. The first time would be tomorrow night.

We did not have sex that evening. She changed out of her sexy outfit soon after this conversation; perhaps sensing things weren't going as she hoped they'd be going. It was very hard to sleep that night. And it was hard to concentrate at work the next day.

I returned home that evening to find Melanie still there. For a moment I thought something had happened and that she wouldn't be leaving. Instead, I found her getting dressed in the bedroom; getting dressed for him. She had put on this really short, tight grey mini skirt and a blank tank top with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. That skirt was my favourite. I had bought it for her on a shopping date. Without thinking, I said, "Hey. You're only supposed to wear that for me." She smiled a bit and said she just wanted to look her hottest. Then she looked at me and added, "You know, for him."

I watched her apply her make-up. She was looking like the perfect fuck toy, dressed for sex; I realized she was his fuck toy now; the wife that used to be mine.

12