Lost ID Reveals True Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I collapsed on the basement floor with my pussy still throbbing. My crotch was completely cream-pied. Frank's sperm leaked out of my asshole and Dennis's cum dripped out my snatch."

"Your Father never made me cum like that so the dumb fuck thought I pissed on his floor. He kicked me hard in the crotch and threatened to share the video Kevin was shooting with everyone in the neighborhood if I didn't learn my place. He grabbed my neck and mopped up my puddles with my hair. He made me lick the remainder of what he mistaken thought was my piss off the floor. My humiliation was complete."

At that point she looked at me and told me how sorry she was and how embarrassed she feels to have shared her rape and assault with me.

"Why didn't you run away and call the police?" I asked.

"That was twenty years ago," she explained. "The police wouldn't have done anything. Women were expected to obey and put out. Nothing would have happened."

"Besides," she added. "How would I explain that I climaxed, that I enjoyed Dennis's dick? That I loved the taste of Frank's cum?" I threw your Father out the next day but the damage was done. I discovered that I craved real cock and did anything to get it.

After that night I fucked Dennis at every chance I could. I became a regular at the gloryholes at SuperVideo. I frequented strip joints so horny customers would screw me in the parking lot. I posed nude for poor shy Kevin at every opportunity and turned into our neighborhoods amateur porn slut. I enjoyed posing for each and every one of those pictures and movies."

She started to cry. "Please try to understand...during the assault it turned from rape to excitement. That night your Father turned an innocent face into a cum bucket to suck dick...my voluptuous breasts into tits to suck and bite...my round derrière into a willing and fuckable asshole...and my vagina became a wet cunt."

"Please forgive me," she cried.

"No, it's me who needs to apologize," I responded very sheepishly.

"Why?" she asked. "I don't understand."

"I got turned on by your photos," I confessed. "While Tami was picking you up from the airport I had your pictures spread out on my office desk."

"You took the pictures home?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. I was feeling very guilty and admitted I also took a few pair of panties from her drawer. "I feel so ashamed and perverted," I admitted.

"What did you do with my panties?" she asked.

"It's not important," I answered. "It was wrong and I feel like such a perverted..."

Before I could answer she interrupted "What did you do with them? Please tell me!"

As I was answering I noticed she was staring between my legs. She unconsciously pulled up the hem of her robe up to her waist. I was shocked to see she was wearing the same red panties I found so damn sexy in her nude photos. Was it intentional? Did she wear them knowing they would be exposed to me at some point in our conversation?

"What did you do with the pictures and my panties?" she asked more firmly.

"What any man would do who had hot pictures of a sexy woman and panties worn by her," I answered.

"Hot pictures? Sexy woman?" she asked. She spread her legs open while looking between my legs for a reaction. Despite my best efforts my cock was growing rigid. She caught me as I looked between her widening legs to find the crotch of her panties growing dark.

"Yes Wayne, I'm wet...your slut mommy is wet." "Did you jerk off to my pictures? "Did you sniff my panties? Did you suck them?" "Tell me please!" she begged.

I started to stammer but couldn't yet begin to articulate the many conflicting feelings going through my head. I knew this was disgusting and wrong but I could not deny the growing desire I was feeling."

The eroticism of her story and the alcohol we both consumed made any attempt at exercising good judgement utterly useless. As she started to slowly crawl toward me her robe slipped open. Her massive tits hung down...swaying back and forth with her every movement.

She approached me and pushed my legs apart. She started rubbing the crotch of my khakis. I objected and tried to push her hands away.

"Just give in Wayne," she cooed. "Your slutty Mommy was taught that we should just take what we want."

She unzipped my pants and yanked them to my knees. As she stroked my dick through my shorts she commanded "I want to see it...I want to see what you've been fucking Tami with."

With that she pulled down my shorts and grabbed my cock. She licked it up and down and slowly swallowed the swollen head of my dick deep down her throat. She gagged slightly as she went down on it several times before spitting it out.

She grabbed it and used it as a tool to slap the nipples of each of her tits. Mother groaned as reached down between her legs and into her drenched panties to finger her clit.

She looked up and stared into my eyes. "Did you jerk off to my pictures baby," she seductively asked.

"Yes, Mother," I responded, no longer able to exert the mental discipline needed to avoid questions.

"No baby, it's Mommy, not Mother," she ordered.

"Did you like seeing Mommy's big titties?" she asked.

I muttered that I did. I felt precum leaking from dick. She lick it off and murmured how good her baby tasted.

"Did Mommy's wet hairy pussy make your dick hard?" she asked.

Before I could respond she asked "did you enjoy watching Mommy suck cock and eat snatch?"

I moaned that I wished I had but didn't watch the tapes. "Why not baby?" she asked.

"I threw out my videotape player a long time ago," I answered somewhat frustrated that the conversation turned from dirty sex talk to video equipment.

She let go of my dick and stood up. She pulled her hand out of her panties and erotically licked her fingers clean. Her robe fell to floor as she stood in from of me in nothing but her dripping panties with her tits proudly on display.

She put both hand under her breasts and pushed them together. "There's still a tape player hooked up to the old TV downstairs."

She lifted a tit to her mouth and seductively sucked on a nipple. "Let's go down and watch how slutty your mommy can be," she said in a voice more commanding than suggestive.

My dick was too hard to object...I needed a release.

"Grab a bottle whiskey and head downstairs," she commanded. "I'll go up and get a tape."

"What's your choice, baby," she cooed suggestively. "Public gang bang, squirting in public, my first lesbian pussy, or rape...?"

12