Lost in a Cave

Story Info
Mark went out looking for adventure, he definitely got it.
1.4k words
4.25
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark walked through the cave, his feet felt like they would fall off from all the walking he had done. Sighing, Mark sat down on a rock, pulling out a waterbottle and some food he had packed for this adventure. His mind wandered as he ate the sandwich, he thought about home, how there was not much that really awaited him when he got back, he had the occasional jogger or camping family, but often times it was just him, that's why he left to take an adventure, to get his mind off of how lonely he was.

As he started to finish and pack up to head back out, he heard slithering. 'Are there snakes in here? Oh God I hope not' he thought as he started to back away, not really wanting to take his chances if the sound was indeed snakes, especially if they were venomous, but as he walked back, he didn't notice the slimy appendage that crept behind him, grabbing his ankle and pulling him down to the floor, knocking him put cold.

When Mark awoke, a dull throb was the first thing he noticed, but that soon was pushed to the back of his mind, he had a much bigger problem. Cold, slimy tentacles gripped his arms and legs, his body completely exposed as his clothes were in a pile in the corner. "W-What the hell..." he muttered.

He would have screamed it, but he was too shocked. Her heard the sound once more as he closed his eyes, expecting to see the face of death, his heart pounded against his chest, his adrenaline was through the roof. 'Is...this the end?' He questioned in his mind as he braced himself to meet his doom, but he didn't. He felt a warm, slimy hand caressing the side of his face, another stroking his dark brown locks. He slowly opened his eyes as he saw a...well he didn't know how to describe it, a monster? A woman? A monster woman?

Her skin was a light shade of blue, where her hair should have been were tentacles, but he could assume it was like her hair, her body was that of the hourglass figure, large breast which were covered only by the 'hair' and large hips with a smaller waist, her groin, covered by a cloth that was the only clothes she wore, and her eyes...what he expected to be cold, dead eyes, were full of warmth...maybe even love, and an emotion he couldn't quite place.

"...W-What...uh...W-Who are you?" He asked, trying his best to not freak himself out as she could freak out or hurt him in return.

As he asked that he noticed his body was feeling...odd a feeling he had never felt, in all 19 years of his life. She seemed to snap out of her state, pulling her hand away, strings of her slime still connected to his face and her hand.

"OH, I. .I didn't think...I wasn't prepared..." she said as he looked at her confused.

'Is...she embarrassed?' He wondered "I'm Cali" she said, her blue cheeks turning a bit of a purple colour. "And...you're Mark" she said as he looked at her.

"how...how do you know my name?" He asked, his heart once more pounding. "OH no, no it's not what you think, I won't hurt you" she said quickly "no...no I won't hurt you, I want you" she said as her face turned a dark violet.

"You see...I always see you come here to read...and you finally came into my house, I was so excited" she said as he looked at her confused before remembering all the times he felt eyes in the back of his head but no one was around.

"You've. .been stalking me?" "Stalking? No, watching, protecting you" she said as she once again held his face.

"I have to protect my mate" she said as his eyes widened as she smiled. "I need a male to impregnate my eggs, but I also need a male to look after me and the babies, and you just seemed so kind...and you're so cute, I knew I had to have you" she said ands she leaned in, the tentacles holding him suddenly gripped onto him like a python squeezing it's prey.

"I need you Mark..." she muttered, her lips mere milimeters apart, she smiled after she said that as she held onto the side of his face as she locked her lips with his, licking his lips with her tongue, his body acted on its own as his mouth hesitantly opened.

The action making her squeal in delight as she snaked her tongue in, rubbing her tongue over every nook and cranny, coating his mouth in some weird...slime. she didn't pull away until his head began to feel light, and once she pulled away he panted as she looked at him and her eyes moved down to his penis.

It was true, Mark had never had sex before, but that only made Cali more excited, knowing she'd be the only one to mate with the human boy. "Oh my...it seems that you liked that...is it possible you liked being tied down?" She teased as a tentacle slid up his thighs, slowly wrapping around his cock as it began to peel back his foreskin as he groaned.

Mark had never even dreamt of this sort of pleasure, the tentacles now stroking and kicking every inch of his cock, and Cali, well she was enjoying the show. Another tentacle showed up, staring directly at his cock before opening up and swallowing it. Inside the tentacle were thousands of tiny tongue like appendages, moving around the shaft and head.

Another tentacle had taken an interest in Mark's mouth, using his open mouth to its advantage it slipped in, making mark's moans muffled. At first Mark gagged, but slowly he managed to relax his throat, sucking the tentacle as the reward for doing so was a sweet liquid that made Mark's head go blank.

Two more coiled around his nipples, playing with them and pulling on them which only made Mark moan more. He could feel his orgasm approaching, his face full of bliss, that was until it stopped, the tentacles retreating as he whined, begged for them to come back, that was until Cali looked at him as she released him from the wall, it was clear why she stopped, her spreading her legs and beckoning for him to come closer, it was a clear message.

Mark stood up, his legs feeling like they would give in, but he ignored it as he made his way over to Cali as she then grew a devilish smirk, tentacles once more coming out of the ground, though this time it held him to the ground as she slowly rubbed her slit against him, coating his cock in her slime, making him beg to allow him to enter inside of her.

Slowly she let his cock enter her, her own composure slipping for a moment as her face turned to that of pleasure before snapping out of it. Mark on the other hand didn't even notice as he was too busy moaning under her. You see the slime she produced was an aphrodisiac, causing his body to become sensitive to any and all touch.

Cali smirked down as she began to lift herself up before slamming her hips down, repeating this as she couldn't believe how good this felt. There's no way she could let him leave her now. Lifting Mark's legs up a tentacle slithered towards his virgin hole, probing and circling it as Mark tensed as he tried to tighten it so that it could not enter, unfortunately this wasn't what Cali wanted.

So once more the tentacle entered his mouth, pushing deep into his throat as it began pumping the liquid down his throat as the tentacle used the time he was distracted to force it's way inside, and with no remorse for the inexperienced hole.

They began to pound inside of him, the slurping of the aliment appendage making embarrassing noises, although Cali wasn't focused on that, she was focused on getting Mark's seed so that they would be bound. She speed up her pace, her mouth had little bits of drool under her as Mark tried to tell her he was Cumming but the tentacle inside his mouth prevented that.

Even if he did Cali was focused on herself this time. Her body slammed onto his hips as another tentacle also entered his ass, stretching it further as his eyes tolled to the back of his head as they hit his prostate.

Unable to hold back, Mark felt his cum entering Cali as she moaned, calling his name out loudly as she came as well. Retracting her tentacles and getting off of him, she laid next to him as he panted, her warmth lulling him to sleep.

"I'm so glad you got lost in my cave"