Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers

I made another squeaking sound as Selene continued to massage my prostate, and when she inserted another finger the pleasure multiplied again. It was fast turning into something comparable to having my cock touched the feeling was spread out all over my body and so much more intense. My cock itself was harder than it'd ever been before and I could feel liquid oozing out of it, making me recall shades of the orgasm I'd experienced last night. It felt like it was about to burst and I lowered my hand to stroke it, beyond eager to experience the explosive pleasure that'd come from an orgasm, but Lain stopped me. She grabbed my hand and held it to her lap along with my other one, shaking her head with a smile.

'Not yet,' she said and let out a frustrated squeak.

'But it-I need to touch it! It feels so good I need to I gotta-please!'

'This is why you need to be in chastity,' Selene laughed, 'just control yourself. You can do it, babe.'

I whimpered and tried to pull my hands away from Lain but she just increased her grip. I squirmed and flailed about with my upper body but all I did was cause Lain to let out an "aww" sound like she'd seen a particularly cute kitten. Shit! I couldn't free myself! Agh!

I don't know how long we went on for but it felt like my mind was going to go insane. My entire being ached for the euphoric release that orgasming would bring and every second seemed to make the pleasure increase ten-fold. My body was a buzzing, electrical mess that intensified every time Selene rubbed my prostate. Oh god, how could anything feel this good? I can't believe I'd thought the orgasm from having my cock sucked was the height of pleasure. That was a drop in the ocean compared to this! Aaah! Why were these women torturing me so much? I just wanted to cum!

Somehow though...amazingly...I began to get used to it. After what felt like eons the pleasure stopped increasing as my mind became more focused. Instead of the insanity I'd feared, I was able to ride the waves of pleasure instead of being torn apart by them. My breathing evened out and an odd calmness fell across me, like when I'd been sucking Lain's cock.

'Good girl,' Lain said again and I blushed. I was hearing that a lot recently and every time I did it sent small waves of happiness through me.

'Right...I think that's enough then,' Selene said and patted my butt, 'I'll finish you off. This won't feel as good as being fucked, or even as good as a proper massage, but your ass isn't ready for those yet. When I'm done I'll have you wear a buttplug and we'll increase the size every day so we can start using some toys.'

I didn't really understand what she'd said but nodded, hoping it meant she was going to let me orgasm.

'I can cum now?' I asked Lain, who let out an amused breath.

'Yes, but only because you've been so good,' she let go of my hands and kissed my forehead, 'but first, you need to finish what you started.'

She pushed my head down into her lap and I gasped as her cock rose to greet me. I was so utterly aroused that I immediately started sucking it, moving my tongue along the bottom of the head before taking it deep in my throat. As I started to fall into the familiar motion from before Lain's cock became harder and a shuddering sigh shook her whole body.

'Shit, I'm gonna cum soon,' she grabbed the sides of my head and stared deep into my eyes, 'watching you writhe in pleasure before was too much. Let me take over.'

I didn't know what she meant until she arched her back and thrust forward, slamming her cock into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat with so much force that it slid down a bit. I choked and tried to pull back but she held my head steady and repeated the motion, only giving me a brief respite before thrusting her cock back into me. It was so much more intense than before and each time the head of her cock slipped past my throat a corresponding throb of desire emanated from my stomach and spread throughout my body. My now-free hand slid down to grab my cock but Selene pushed it away.

'Let me,' she grabbed my cock and my whole body trembled, 'I'll make sure you cum at the right moment.'

The feel of her warm, slender fingers around my cock was like heaven, and as soon as she started stroking my mind finally went insane. Her other hand was still stroking my prostrate and the two sensations combined were far too much for me to deal with. It felt like my entire body was being torn apart by an earthquake of pleasure and if it wasn't for the cock in my mouth I'd be squealing uncontrollably. Tremors of pleasure broke what little control I had over my body and if it wasn't for Lain's hands on my head I'd have probably slid off of her.

'This is where you belong, Lily,' Lain said through a lust-filled moan, her eyes still staring into mine, 'a little girl on her knees filled with cock, insane from the pleasure of being used as a fucktoy.'

I shivered at her words and made a whimpering noise around her cock, making her eyes widen as her cheeks flushed.

'Fuuck! I'm cumming,' she cried and shoved her cock deep into my throat, pushing through the resistance and forcing it all the way down.

My face was pressed up against her body and I moaned as her cock seemed to increase in size and begin to spasm inside me. She let out a breath brimming with pleasure and then cried out as she came, her hands clutching at the sides of my head and pushing me forward. I felt her thick cum coat my throat and slide down into my stomach as its taste consumed me, a thousand times stronger than her precum. The feel of her cum spurting down my throat combined with the cramped sensation of her cock was almost scary, but it was floating in a cloud of lust that was too thick to penetrate. All I could feel was myriad pleasures from all over my body and Lain cumming inside me was just another shot of euphoria.

'Now for you, babe,' Selene said and squeezed my cock, 'how does it feel to be a feminized little cumdump? You're just a little cumslut aching to be fucked, isn't that right?'

Her words sent icy shards of excitement through my stomach that for a moment overpowered and the pleasure, and were punctuated by Lain's cock sending another wave of cum down my throat. I again imagined what I must look like to Lain and the world seemed to explode around me, the image and her and Selene's words and finally pushing me off the edge.

I was a...slutty girl...?

My entire body spasmed from a tectonic orgasm as my ass and cock exploded with pleasure. Cum shot out of my cock over and over, in quantities I'd never experienced before, with each ejaculation sending even more powerful quakes of joy throughout my body. The floating feeling from last night when I'd cum returned with a vengeance and a beautifully sensual feeling enveloped me. I'd never...never thought anything could feel so good...holy shit...and this wasn't even sex! What was that going to feel like, having Lain's cock in me? If just two fingers could feel this good then what would an actual cock be like? Oh my god...

I...I wanted to know! I wanted to find out so badly! Just thinking about it pushed my fraying mind towards rapture and the last of my strength disappeared in a miasma of shivering delight.

I drooped against Lain as she pulled her cock out of my mouth, where it spurted one last time and sprayed my mouth and cheeks with her seed. Selene let go of my cock and I collapsed to the ground, my butt resting on warm wood while my legs splayed out on either side of.

'Well...' Selene patted my butt and leaned back, 'that went well.'

'How are you feeling Lily?' Lain asked, running her finger along her cock and gathering the cum it was leaking.

All I could do was squeak, too lost in pleasure to do even think about anything else.

'That sounds about right,' Selene laughed and hugged me from the back, 'god! I can't wait to have a full session with you. You're so good!'

'Now sweetie, you're not allowed waste my cum,' Lain said with a glint in her eyes and pushed her fingers into my mouth, 'swallow it all like a good like cumdump.'

I sucked on her fingers, a part of me wondering why I was doing this, but the main part of me was still glowing with arousal. I licked her fingers clean and, when she scooped up the cum splattered around my mouth and cheeks, I eagerly licked those up as well. It was so thick and sticky that I could feel it in my mouth still no matter how many times I swallowed but I didn't mind. It reminded me of how nice her cock had felt inside me...

'Good girl,' she patted my head and I squeaked with pleasure, 'you did so well for your first time.'

'How was she?' Selene got up and sat next to Lain, who was sliding her panties back on. 'You seemed to enjoy having her suck you off.'

'I did, but only because she's so cute. Her actual technique is pretty bad,' Lain replied and somewhere deep inside I felt a moment's annoyance, 'it's not surprising considering this was her first time, and it wasn't unpleasant. Just amateurish, but that's very easy to fix.'

'Yeah...' Selene bit her lip as she stared at me, her eyes shining, 'I'm really looking forward to it.'

'So am I,' Lain pulled me up onto her lap and squashed me into a tight hug, 'fuck, I love you. I'm so glad I found your yearbook photo.'

The feel of her body against me was as comfortable as a bed and I snuggled against her. I wasn't tired enough to sleep but just wanted to relax in her warm, silky embrace for as long as possible. A wave of affection washed over me and memories of mum fluttered through me. I'd sat with her like this all the time before bed, while she told me stories or sung lullabies as I drifted to sleep.

I felt like a little girl, snuggled up in her mother's lap. A cute little daughter just like my mum had always wanted...

Mum...what? Just like she'd always wanted? That...no, that was a bad thought, it-it-

"There's nothing more shameful than a man looking and acting like a woman."

At the memory of dads words, an icy fist grabbed my stomach and the comforting pleasure that was consuming me froze, then shattered into jagged pieces. Self-disgust seeped into me as my mind snapped back from the euphoric afterglow and my thoughts scrambled amongst a miasma of shame.

Oh god. What the fuck was wrong with me? I'd just sucked a penis and drank its...its semen, while orgasming from having my ass penetrated! I'd let myself be used like a girl without even fighting back. Why? Just because it felt good, because Lain was attractive? She'd kidnapped me! Why had that stopped being important the moment anything sexual happened?

And what had been that cold, excited feeling when I'd imagined how I'd look to Lain? I'd never felt anything like it before and it went way beyond arousal. Even just thinking about it sent shivers down my spine and caused foggy memories of...something...to rub against the back of my mind. They were just a collection of pleasant feelings, of being comfortable, safe, warm and happy, but without context. Combined with arousal though and they turned into something beyond my ability to comprehend.

I didn't like it. Something about it scared me despite how amazing it felt and I didn't want to explore it at all, nor experience it again. Exploring my emotions and feelings was one of the last things I ever wanted to do, and definitely not here with these people.

I needed to get out of here as soon as possible. If I felt like this after just one session, one hour, then I didn't even want to imagine what I'd be like in a week, or a month.

Nothing good would come from this.

I shuddered and pushed myself off of Lain's chest, her body feeling harsh and unwelcoming. She was in the middle of talking to Selene but stopped as I leaned back, frowning.

'Lily? What is it?'

*****

Author's Note:

I decided to split this chapter as it was going on longer than I wanted, and as I said before I'm trying to keep these shorter so they can come out faster.

The next chapter will pick up right from this point.

Thankyou for reading! ^_^

LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers
12