Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 06

Story Info
Lily and Tegan bond, physically and intimately.
6.3k words
4.69
19k
26

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers

Synopsis: Damien is looking forward to a relaxing weekend free from his abusive father, but things quickly take a downward turn when he's kidnapped and wakes up in a confusingly elegant room and learns that his life is about to change forever.

In ways that won't be as bad as he first thinks.

(Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. This story contains themes forced feminization, transsexuals and soft non-consensual acts. This story is a work of fantasy)

*****

Chapter 6: The female body

Tegan was already in my room when we arrived, laying a power-blue nightie on the bed next to Berry. The room smelt of her peach-scented perfume and a smile lit up her face as I entered, making me blush.

'Hey Lily,' she said as she came over, brushing her blonde hair behind her ears, 'how are you feeling?'

I had no idea how to express the miasma of conflicting emotions coursing through me so just shrugged, making her laugh.

'Fair enough,' she caressed my cheek and then looked at Selene, 'how did the session go?'

'Amazingly,' she grinned and squeezed my shoulders, 'she's a born slut. Training her is going to be a delight.'

'I'm so happy to hear that,' Tegan beamed and ran her hands down the sides of my head, 'I was worried there might be some problems, especially with her taking Lain's cock.'

'Oh, she loved that part,' Selene wrapped her arms around my shoulders and squashed me against her chest as I squeaked, 'didn't you, baby? The moment Lain took it out of her panties you were captivated. I'm surprised you didn't cum just from sucking it.'

I shuddered in her arms and felt myself start to become aroused. Ugh! Thinking about Lain's cock while being held against Selene's large breasts was insanely arousing. Why hadn't they let me cum before? I thought the point of all this was to make me lose myself to pleasure, not deny me it. It was hard to focus on anything other than how badly I wanted to feel someone's hand on my penis...

Tegan smiled at me in a far too knowing way and squeezed my sides, making me moan. 'I see you didn't let her cum at the end of the session.'

'No, Lain doesn't like how mopey she gets afterwards,' Selene her hands forcefully along my chest, 'I'm going to be putting her in chastity tomorrow, by the way. Lain wants to speed things up a bit in that department.'

'Ah. That'll be...fun,' Tegan said with a small grimace, 'Well, I should get her ready for a bath. Is there anything else we need to discuss before you go, Selene?'

'No, it can wait until you see Lain tonight,' Selene said as she let me go, then slapped me on the butt so hard that I squealed, 'I'll see you later, sexy.'

I spun around and glared at her, more surprised than actually hurt. 'What was that for?'

'I couldn't resist,' she laughed and ruffled my hair before going to the door with a wave to Tegan. 'Seeya Teegs.'

'Thanks Selene,' Tegan curtsied, 'I'll see you later.'

The moment the door shut behind her I dropped onto the edge of the bed with a sigh of relief. Even though the training session had been an hour it felt like an entire day had gone by and I was exhausted. My body ached like I'd finished a sprint and head was still a mess, but at least Selene's slap had scared off my arousal.

'She can be intense, can't she?' Tegan said and sat next to me, the soft fabric of her maids dress rubbing against my thighs. 'I had a few sessions with her early in my training and they were very...memorable.'

'She's not as bad as Lain,' I said, running a shaking hand through my hair, 'she-'

'Mistress,' Tegan cut in and looked at me with narrowed eyes, making me blink.

'Huh?'

Her lips twitched. 'We're to call Lain mistress, remember?'

'Oh,' I vaguely remembered Lain telling me that yesterday but had forgotten, 'why? Mistress sounds weird.'

'It's a pretty common term for dominant women,' Tegan said, tapping the sides of her shiny pink lips, 'she doesn't mind if you use Master though, or Owner. You can even call her Mother if you'd like.'

My stomach clenched as I recalled the odd thoughts about mum that'd popped into my head while Lain had been holding me against her. For a moment she'd almost seemed like my mother, and something about being her daughter had excited me. What the hell had that been about?

I REALLY didn't want to explore it right now. Or ever, hopefully.

'I guess Mistress is fine,' I muttered.

Tegan patted my head with a smile. 'I thought so. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. You're a pretty adaptable girl.'

My stomach once again clenched and I pushed my hands into my lap. I was definitely adaptable but not in a way I liked. I was already used to be referred to as a girl, and responded without complaint to the name Lily. Not to mention how easily I'd sucked a penis and drank its cum. Jesus.

'What's wrong?' Tegan asked and I shook my head, resulting in her putting a hand on my thigh and leaning against me. 'You know you can talk to me, Lily. I've been where you are right now and know how confusing it feels. If you need to sort out your thoughts or get something off your chest then I'm here for you.'

I met her golden-brown eyes and my heart skipped a beat. God, she was so pretty! I loved her long eyelashes and the small bump in her nose, as well as the curve and thickness of her lips combined with her delicate cheekbones. The memory of her giving me a blowjob consumed my mind and I blushed as a surge of lust ran through me. Aww crap, I really didn't want to get aroused again, not now...

'Lily? Are you okay?' she asked and I flinched, worried she'd know what I was thinking.

'Uhm...' I swallowed and tried to think of something to say but my mind was too flustered so I decided to ask something instead, 'h-how was your first raining session? Did you hate it?'

She tilted her head to the side and rested her hands on her knees, a crooked smile appearing on her face. 'Did I hate my first session? No, but I thought I would. After being kidnapped and told that I was going to be trained to be a prostitute my mind was full of all sorts of horrible thoughts and images. I'd already experienced something similar so was prepared to fight back with everything I had, even if it killed me. But,' her eyes became distant and she let out a small sigh, 'Mistress just talked to me for two hours, telling me how I'd be treated here and why she'd chosen me, what made me special to her. And I was...captivated. When she finally started becoming sexual I gave in immediately, something that'd seemed unimaginable at the start of the session.'

I frowned at that. 'What did she say to you? She didn't talk to me for that long.'

'She didn't need too,' Tegan said with a small laugh, 'you're a...different kind of person than I am. You're very receptive to being touched, but with me Mistress had to break through years of mistrust and pain before I'd even allow her to touch me. Once she did though, it was all over. She had me.'

'She...had you?'

'Yes,' she brushed a loose strand of hair out of my eyes, 'I get lost in pleasure very easily, just like you do. Sex has always been something I've used to cope with my feelings and that night Lain was able to make me feel better than I ever had before, and promised to make me feel even better still. I couldn't resist that.'

'Why not? What do you mean, you use sex to cope with your feelings?' I stared at her, trying to figure out what she meant.

'I've been through a lot of horrible things in my life and tend to wallow on them if left alone,' she gritted her teeth and fell silent for a moment before continuing, 'I did a lot of stupid things when I was younger, from drugs to stealing to...other things, desperate to feel something other than the pain I felt all the time. My emotions were all over the place and sometimes I just felt nothing, which was even worse than the pain. Sex and arousal, they were the only things I found that made me feel good for more than a few minutes. They were calming and exciting at the same time, and drowned out all of the bad thoughts and feelings that usually crowded my mind. But they always ended, and I was never able to find a constant, safe source of sex.'

'Until Lain took you here?'

'Until MISTRESS took me here, yes,' Tegan corrected me with a small tap on the shoulder, 'she gave me a life where I can exist without anxiety, where I don't have to dwell on the past and wonder where my next release is going to come from. I think that, once you accept who you are and embrace this place, you'll feel the same way.'

'I'm not like you though...' I said, still not sure what she was getting at.

'Really?' She rose her eyebrows. 'I think you're exactly like me, you just never had the chance to experience anything sexual before now. You've used other methods to deal with your emotions like junk food, comics and self harm. Isn't that right?'

My eyes widened and I reflectively rubbed my wrists against my hips, feeling a coldness creep into my chest. I almost asked how she knew about my cutting but realized it'd be on my medical files, which she'd proved before she had access to. Ugh.

'I'm not judging you, Lily,' Tegan said in a gentle voice, 'I was the same way, which is why I know what you're feeling. And that's why I can say with confidence that sex is a much better way to deal with your emotions, and from what I've seen so far, it works for you.'

I swallowed and stared down at my lap, recalling how easily I'd gotten lost in the pleasure from my body and the strange excitement I'd felt at being treated like a slut. It'd definitely been the best I'd ever felt in my life, but I hadn't had a choice in the matter. Lain had just kidnapped me and forced me into this without any kind of consent.

'I didn't ask for this though...you're making it sound like Lai-Mistress is doing me a favour or something, but she's not,' I said as a bubble of frustration ran through me.

'She is,' Tegan said in an annoyingly calm tone, 'Mistress always chooses people like you who are in bad situations and helps them, gives them a life that can make them happy.'

'She didn't ask us if we wanted to come here though.'

'No, she didn't, because we'd have refused if she did,' Tegan let out a soft laugh and then met my eyes, becoming serious again, 'try and see this like being committed to a rehab facility. All the problems and misconceptions from your old life are stripped away in a safe place where nobody can hurt you, and you're shown a better way of dealing with your problems. You're able to become your true self in a loving and supportive place where everyone cares about you.'

'Loving and supportive?' I practically choked on those words and jumped off the bed, clenching my hands into fists. 'But we're going to be used as prostitutes! Lain's making money off of us, and she said yesterday that it turns her on, that she loves it when we're unwilling! She doesn't want to help us, she's doing this for herself.'

'Why can't she profit from us and help us at the same time? The two aren't mutually exclusive,' Tegan said, her eyes narrowing, 'and it's Mistress, remember?'

'I don't care,' I gritted my teeth, 'she's not helping me. This place isn't loving and supportive, it's a training facility for sex slaves.'

'You can see it like that if you want,' Tegan got up and stood in front of me, 'but so what? Does that change how good you felt during your session just now?'

'Huh?' I was taken aback and shook my head. 'What does that have to do with anything?'

'Just...try to keep an open mind,' she smiled, holding my hands in her own and squeezing them, 'this place is special, and you're lucky to be here Lily. Honestly. Don't throw it away by focusing on principles and terms, just focus on how you feel. And you felt good today, didn't you?'

'Y-yes,' I said through a blush as Tegan's warm hands sent a small shiver through me.

'And the life Mistress has promised you here, doesn't it sound nice?'

'It sort of does, but-'

'No buts, at least not yet,' she said in a gentle voice, 'you need to see all that this place has to offer before you make up your mind on how you feel about it. You've only been here a day. Give this place a chance, at least.'

'But...' I let out a small whimper and clutched at my skirt, 'I'm going to be turned into a girl and made to have sex with men.'

'Yes,' she said in a soft voice and pulled me into a tight hug, 'but it's going to feel amazing. I promise.'

I let out a small gasp as my head rested against the top of her ample breasts and the arousal from before returned with a passion. Tegan's perfume embraced me along with her body and I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling the tight silkiness of her maids uniform against my arms. She let out a pleased sound and squashed me harder against me.

'Everything's going to be okay Lily,' she said and kissed the top of my head, 'you'll see. This is where you've always belonged.'

I let out a squeak of agreement, too frazzled to argue anymore. She moved her hands down and squeezed my butt, making me gasp and rub my body against hers.

'Ooh, someone's excited,' she laughed, running her hand along the front of my skirt and feeling my erection.

'I'm sorry,' I gasped, embarrassed.

'It's okay, I understand' she bit her lip and looked at me with a spark in her eyes, 'maybe I can help you out.'

My heart skipped a beat. 'R-really?'

'Yes, but let's get you undressed first,' she said with a coy smile, 'you still need your bath.'

'Okay,' I breathed and eagerly reached down to take off the shirt, but she grabbed my hands.

'I'll do it,' she said and kissed my cheek, making my entire body shiver, 'I love dressing and undressing you like a doll.'

I blushed but didn't complain, knowing it was pointless. And to be honest I kind of liked it when Tegan dressed and undressed me. It felt nice, like she was my mother and I was a little girl. Why that appealed to me I had no idea, and was another thing I didn't want to think about too much.

'Your body's going to start changing very quickly over the next few weeks,' she said as she undid my shirt buttons and revealed the pink training bra underneath, 'did Mistress go over the effects of hormones with you today?'

'No,' I said through a shaky breath as she pushed up my arms and slid off the bra. The sensation felt far better than it had any right to and my nipples started to harden.

'I'll have to go over them with you then,' Tegan said in a thoughtful tone as she took off my shoes and socks, 'because I think the effects will happen faster than normal for you. You're going to be on a special diet and the injections we're using have a new, more potent mixture of hormones in them. Plus, the fact that you've got almost no testosterone in your body will help immensely.'

'A more potent mixture? What...what ah...' I trailed off as she unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the ground, revealing my pink panties. I quivered in shame at the sight of my small, erect penis squashed inside them tried to cover myself but Tegan brushed my hands away.

'Don't be ashamed. It's adorable, sweetie,' she grinned and ran her hands over it before pulling down the panties and letting my penis bounce out, 'there we go. Much better.'

'Uhm...' I squashed my legs together as my whole body pulsated with the desire to be touched.

'Alright. My turn,' Tegan turned around and pointed to the top of her dress, 'can you unzip me, sweetie?'

I swallowed and stared at her back. 'You're g-going to take off your clothes?'

'Of course. We're going to bathe together, silly,' she said, 'and if I'm going to talk about the effects of hormones then why not use my body to demonstrate?'

My heart hammered in my chest as I pressed my hands against her back, feeling the warmth of her body underneath the black fabric of her dress. I found a zipper under the white collar and slowly pulled it down to reveal her curvy, creamy body and silky white bra and panties. My penis twitched at the sight and an excited breath escaped me. Tegan turned around and let the dress fall to the ground, revealing that her stockings were thigh-highs that had a pretty flower patter along the top. She let me admire her for a moment with a grin and I felt my mouth run dry. I didn't think it was even possible for me to become more aroused but the sight of her in lingerie certainly proved me wrong. Whoa...

She nodded slightly and then finished undressing, which captivated me. Despite everything that'd happened today and last night this was the first time I was seeing a woman naked. I'd seen Lain's lower half but that had a penis attached to it which had been quite distracting. Tegan didn't have such a thing though, and her pink, hairless vagina became the focus of my attention for a moment. I hadn't seen one before and wasn't really sure how to feel. It looked like a pink, squishy nub with a small line in the middle. I didn't have the same reaction to it as I had with Lain's penis, which was...weird. Maybe it was just because penises weren't as foreign to me as vagina's were.

Her breasts tumbled out of her bra as she unhooked it and my attention was immediately drawn to them. They were perky and luscious with pink areola that seemed to almost shine, and my fingers twitched at the thought of touching them. The rest of her body was just as amazing, slender and soft while still toned and curvy. If she wasn't in this place then she'd probably be a model with a body like that.

There was some old scarring along the back of her right hip and I wondered if that had been caused while she was living here or while homeless, but didn't feel comfortable asking.

'Is this your first time seeing a naked woman?' She asked with a coy smile and spread her hands out. 'What do you think?'

'I-I g-ah...uh...' I trailed off and tried to find something coherent to say, 'y-you're really pretty.'

'I know,' she put her hands on my cheeks and leaned forward with a wide smile, 'and so will you be, Lily.'

My heart fluttered at that and I stared at her body, from its shapely thighs and small waist to its voluptuous breasts. 'My body will look like yours?'

'For the most part, yes,' she kissed my forehead and ran her hands down my sides, 'you're slender despite your size so you'll fill out very nicely, especially with your already wide hips. You'll have a nice hourglass figure like mine and your thighs and arms will get more shape, as well as your butt.'

I stared at her chest and shuddered slightly. 'What a-about breasts?'

'You're interested in breasts?' She traced her fingers around her nipples with a small sigh. 'Would you like to feel mine?'

My eyes grew huge as she grabbed my hand and pressed it against her breast, hard enough to squash it slightly. I let out a breath of excitement and felt a moment's dizziness as the reality of the situation hit me. I was actually touching a woman's breast! Holy shit! This was something I'd never imagined I'd ever get to do. I was alone with a naked, beautiful woman who was letting me touch her boobs. Maybe this place wasn't all that bad after all...

The breast was soft and squishy but still firm in the centre, keeping its perkiness no matter how much I pushed into it. Tegan's skin was warm and silky to the touch, and her areola even more so. My fingers brushed along it as her nipple started to stiffen, making her moan softly. I met her burning eyes and saw that her cheeks were flushed with arousal, which turned me on even more. She pressed my other hand to her breast and I immediately began started to explore that too, lost in the moment.

'They're so heavy,' I breathed as I felt their weight in my hands.

'Of course they are. I'm a C cup,' she giggled and pushed my hands harder against them, 'you'll probably be a B cup, which is a good size for your body.'

LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers
12