Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 07

Story Info
Lily becomes feisty as the hormones kick in.
5.9k words
4.62
31.1k
33

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
289 Followers

Synopsis: Damien was looking forward to a relaxing weekend free from his abusive father, but things quickly took a downward turn when he got kidnapped.

Turns out it was maybe for the best though, or at least not as bad as staying with his dad would be.

In this chapter Dee becomes feisty as the hormones kick in, and she's introduced to chastity and butt plugs

(Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. This story contains themes forced feminization, transsexuals and soft non-consensual acts. This story is a work of fantasy)

*****

Chapter 7: Inside and out

The rest of the day was a surreal experience. Tegan and I spent over an hour in the bathtub just relaxing, with her bathing me before moving on to a massage that sucked all the tension from my body. After she dried and dressed me we shared a meal of roast chicken while watching anime on her tablet, a strangely normal activity that was at odds with everything I'd experienced here. Chicken was my favourite food but I rarely got to eat it thanks to dad's neglect and I adored anime. Getting to do two things I loved with someone as friendly as Tegan was a delight and something I'd never have the chance to do at my old home.

The uh...fact that Tegan was helping hold me prisoner here kind of tainted my positive feelings though. Why did it take being kidnapped for me to have a fun night with a beautiful woman? God, my life was so messed up.

Once she left I rested on my bed and almost immediately fell asleep, the stress of the day's events finally catching up with me. My dreams were dark and messy, full of angry voices and rough hands digging at my skin, and I startled awake more than once. I had no sense of time as my room didn't have a clock and I hadn't asked anyone what hour it was. When Tegan finally woke me I felt like I'd slept an entire day and felt heavy and sore.

'Lily? Are you awake?' Tegan asked in a soft voice as she squeezed my shoulder. 'It's time to get up.'

I slowly opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me, wearing the usual maid outfit with her hair in a loose ponytail that perfectly highlighted her heart-shaped face, allowing her petite features to shine. Even in my tired state her beauty made my heart flutter and I blushed.

'Are you okay sweetie?' She asked and I rubbed my eyes.

'I'm okay,' I sat up, the silken sheets falling off my body to reveal the powder-blue nightie she'd dressed me in last night, 'what time is it?'

'It's just past lunch. We thought it'd be best to let you sleep in so you're full of energy for today,' she brushed some hair out of my eyes and met them with a wide smile, 'you've got a big day ahead of you. Selene will be here soon to put you in chastity and after that Elodie's going to come and teach you about women's clothes and make-up, as well as give you a haircut. She's another of our trainers here, but also fills in as a beautician. She's going to make you look stunning for your date with Mistress.'

'Oh...' I'd forgotten about the date. A lot of questions rose up inside me but as I opened my mouth a huge yawn took their place, making Tegan giggle.

'Come on, let's get you in the shower,' she grabbed my hands and gently pulled me off the bed, 'that'll wake you up.'

I let her lead me to the bathroom, feeling comfortable with her in control of me. I was feeling a bit out of it so didn't have the mental fortitude to care about being treated as a child. She undressed me and took off my collar by deactivating it with her smart-phone then ran the shower. This time she didn't come in, just rubbed me over with some milky soap and washed my hair with strawberry-scented shampoo and conditioner.

'What's going to happen on the date with Lain?' I asked as she stared drying me with a fluffy pink towel.

'It's Mistress,' she corrected me with a sharp tap to the shoulder, 'and you'll be having a dinner date at the Swan.'

'The Swan?' I asked, stifling a yawn. Ugh, I still felt tired despite the shower. Maybe some food would wake me up.

'The Crimson Swan. That's the name of the brothel, although calling it a brothel isn't exactly fitting,' Tegan said as she dried my legs, 'it's more of a luxury hotel that features a brothel. Men from all over the world stay here in between business trips to relax and have meetings, with the main draw being the brothel. There's also a restaurant, bar and swimming pool amongst other things.'

I stared at her with wide eyes. 'That's crazy. I can't even imagine that.'

'Well, you'll see it soon enough so you won't have to imagine it,' she said with a grin, 'now hold still while I brush and dry your hair.'

I did so as my mind struggled to comprehend what she'd just told me. How was it possible for Lain to run a brothel of such size when she'd kidnapped all the girls who worked there? Surely some of the clients wouldn't be okay with that, and I couldn't imagine every single girl who'd been trained here kept quiet about being kidnapped. What was going on here? Where were we?

As I mulled that over, Tegan finished drying my hair and led me to a stool in front of the bathroom sink.

'Right. Do you remember the face-care routine I showed you yesterday?' She asked and I gave her a blank stare, which caused her to sigh. 'Please pay attention this time. I want you to be able to do this by yourself in a few days.'

'Sorry.' I muttered as I ran a hand through my now-silky hair. Why didn't I remember her doing this yesterday? My head felt so thick and messy...

Tegan rubbed my head and then began to clean my face, which thankfully made me recall her doing it the other day. Cleanse, tone and moisturize. I could remember that, especially when it made my skin feel so nice and smooth. I ran my fingers over my cheeks and forehead when she was done, once again marvelling at how smooth they were. The rest of my body was just as smooth too, thanks to the soap Tegan had used on me in the shower. And my hair was a silky delight that smelt pleasantly like strawberries. I didn't dislike this at all.

I focused on my reflection and felt my heart skip a beat at the pretty, blonde-haired girl in the mirror. It was very rare that I'd look at myself while at home, as all I felt when seeing my feminine features was shame. The few times I did see myself I always looked terrible, with blotchy skin, messy hair and red eyes from lack of sleep. I'd seen how I looked yesterday when cleaned up but it wasn't something I was going to get used to any time soon.

With my neat, shoulder-length blonde hair, clear complexion and long-lashed blue eyes, I looked just like mum. A younger version of her, probably before she even graduated high school. If she was still alive she'd be so happy seeing me like this...

But she was dead. She'd never be happy again, and thanks to dad I felt disgusted and ashamed just for looking like her. I could still hear his voice clambering in the back of my head, snarling about how shameful it was for a man to look like a woman. Any happiness I found in my appearance was tainted by the years of abuse he'd put me through.

I closed my eyes for a moment but couldn't help but open them again to see my reflection. It made me feel so weird, happy in a way but...sick...so disgusted and ashamed...

'You're beautiful,' Tegan said and kissed my cheek, 'a little bit of self-care makes a world of difference, doesn't it?'

I ignored her and brushed my hands through my hair as a lump appeared in my throat. For the first time since coming here I felt a true hatred of this place. It kept making me confront things I'd spent my entire life trying to ignore. My appearance, my feelings for mum and mother figures, my gender problems, my crumbling future and dad's violence. Awful thoughts and feelings were constantly crawling up from the depths of my mind and disappearing so quickly that it was exhausting. I couldn't even fucking look at my reflection without thinking of my dead mother and feel ashamed! I was so fucked up...

'Are you okay?' Tegan asked and I met her eyes in the mirror.

'No,' I said and swallowed around the lump in my throat, causing me to cough, 'why would I be?'

'What's wrong, sweetie?' She put her hands on my shoulders but I shrugged them off. 'Hey, it's okay. You can talk to me.'

'I don't want to talk,' I got off the stool and hugged my chest, 'I just want to go home so I don't have to think about all of this...this confusing shit in my head. I don't want to see myself looking like this! And I don't want to be a prostitute and get fucked by men either!'

'You want to go back home? To your dad?' Tegan asked and I shivered.

'At least things made sense back there,' I let out a shaky breath and hugged myself tighter, 'being punched and kicked and...and hurt...I can understand t-that. It's just pain, and I know why it's happening. But I don't understand why I feel this way about being a girl...I keep trying to ignore these thoughts but they won't go away. Every time I see myself, have to dress or act like a girl...a part of me is happy, I think. I don't even know what that feeling is! But it's n-not right. It makes me feel ashamed and disgusted and I don't care what you think! You or Selene or Lain or anyone!' I glared at her before padding out into the bedroom, needing to feel the comforting sheets of the bed underneath me. 'I don't belong here. I don't care if these feelings are right or wrong, I just want them to stop! And they won't stop while I'm here!'

I felt my eyes start to water and realized I was about to cry. Jesus, where had this come from? Why was I so emotional? I hadn't even been this upset yesterday when I'd experienced most of the things upsetting me now. Ever since waking up I'd felt a bit off, a bit distant, but now it felt like my thoughts were on fire and burning my mind.

'Lily,' Tegan began but was cut off by a loud knock at the door, 'shit. That'll be Selene.'

'I don't want to see Selene,' I sniffed, dropping onto the bed and hugging my knees to my chest, 'she's an asshole.'

'Don't call her that,' Tegan said in a harsh voice, but her expression softened after a moment, 'why are you so upset, sweetie? You seemed fine just before, and you were never this upset yesterday. What's happened?'

'Being kidnapped by monsters happened,' I sniffed and rubbed my eyes, 'why wouldn't I feel this way while being here?'

There was another knock at the door and Tegan let out strained sigh. She looked at me and pity shone in her eyes, but a louder knock at the door replaced it with frustration.

'God damn it,' she hurried to the door and opened to reveal Selene, wearing a black corset that showed off her curved body and larges breasts, while tight leather pants emphasized her lower half, 'hi Selene.'

'Afternoon,' she grinned as Tegan curtsied and held up a small gray case, 'sorry I'm early, but I'm eager to play with our new girl.'

'It's okay,' Tegan stepped out of the way as Selene entered, then closed the door with a scowl only I saw.

'Hey little girl,' Selene said as she came over to me, brushing strands of her loose black hair behind her pierced ears, 'how are you feeling after yesterday?'

'I'm fine,' I muttered and looked away from her, but she grabbed my chin and forced me to meet her eyes. Her make-up was the same as yesterdays, beautifully Gothic that emphasized her large amber eyes and plump lips.

'You don't look fine,' she said with a small frown, 'are you okay?'

'I said I'm fine,' I growled and slapped her hands off me, making her laugh.

'Oof, you're feisty today,' she grinned and turned to Tegan, 'what's going on?'

'I think the hormones are starting to affect her,' Tegan said in a soft voice and I frowned at her.

'What?'

'Ah. Fucking hormones, right?' Selene patted my knee. 'I've been there, babe. Every fucking month. Just be glad you can't have a period.'

'What do you mean?' I asked and looked from her to Tegan, who sat next to me.

'The hormones don't just change your body, sweetie,' she said with a tight smile and patted my hand, 'they also have an affect on your mind. I should have mentioned it last night but we got...side-tracked. You're going to become more emotional than normal as your hormone levels shift and I'm pretty sure that's why you're so upset now, more so than normal. It'll be hard to control your thoughts and feelings every now and then but you'll get used to it. It's worse now because the change is so dramatic but it'll even out eventually.'

I stared at her as a pit appeared in my stomach. I was only this upset because of hormones? That seemed...weird. I felt like being this upset was a normal reaction to the situation I was in, and that I was finally acting like a proper man for once. But it was just the stupid fucking hormones they'd injected me with? Really?

A groan escaped me and I rubbed my face, suddenly exhausted. Thinking about this made my head hurt.

'Welcome to being a woman,' Selene patted me on the back with a smirk, 'or, well, a girl in your case. You'll never be a woman.'

I glared at her. 'I don't want-'

'Those words,' she said in a near-shout and I flinched, 'what did I tell you about using them around me?'

'I'm sorry,' I gasped as our conversation from yesterday made its way into my messy brain, 'I forgot!'

'That's your final warning for today. I've got some sympathy for how you're feeling, but it only goes so far. Try to remember next time,' her eyes sparkled and she leaned closer to me, 'or don't. I've been very much looking forward to disciplining you.'

'I'm sure she'll remember, won't you Lily?' Tegan asked and I gave a vigorous nod. The last thing I needed right now was to be shocked on top of everything else.

'You two are no fun,' Selene pouted and tapped the case in her lap, 'so, why don't I make some of my own?'

She opened the case to reveal a small pink device that I assumed was a chastity cage based on its phallic shape. Next to it was something I couldn't even guess as to what it was, a silver egg-shaped thing that was connected to a small stand and about the size of my fist.

'What's that?' I pointed at it and Selene grinned

'You don't know? It's a butt plug,' she licked her lips, 'you can probably guess what it's used for.'

'It's g-going in my butt?' I gasped and she laughed.

'Yep,' she patted me on the head, 'it's to help it adapt to having something inside it. You'll get used to the feeling of fullness and your hole will get wider so you can take in larger things.'

'Like Mistress's cock,' Tegan smiled and I shuddered.

'Will it hurt?'

'No, actually. It'll feel amazing,' she seemed to be about to say something else but shook her head, 'but you can find out for yourself. First, let's get that little cutie of a cock locked up.'

Tegan slipped me onto her lap as soon as Selene finished talking and spread my legs with her own, giving Selene easy access to my genitals. I yelped and tried to get off Tegan but she held me firm by the waist.

'Don't struggle, or you might get hurt,' she said in my ear, 'just relax.'

'Yes, this will be quick,' Selene said as she knelt down and patted my thigh, 'don't make it needlessly painful for yourself.'

I swallowed and tried to relax my body but couldn't stop my legs from twitching. The chastity device's front was solid plastic with a small slit in the middle, and the back had some loops and a small lock. It didn't look comfortable at all.

'Will this hurt?'

'Only when you get an erection,' Selene said as she unlocked the back with a small key, 'eventually though, you'll just stop getting them.'

My stomach froze at that. 'What?'

'One of the more pleasing side-effects of prolonged chastity is that you'll stop getting hard even once it's removed.'

My stomach grew even colder and I tried to slip off Tegan but she held me firm by the waist. 'I-I'll be soft forever?'

'Possibly, but that's a good thing,' she grinned and tapped my nose, 'you're not going to be needing your cock, babe. It's not your sex organ anymore, remember? Your ass and mouth are.'

'But...how will I cum?'

'From being fucked, silly,' she said with a laugh, 'and from what I've seen, cumming without an erect cock is intoxicating. It's broken down the last pieces of resistant in almost all of the trans-girls we have here.'

'Once you experience the pleasure of cumming like a girl you'll never want to go back,' Tegan breathed, 'just like Sophia.'

I shuddered as I remembered the look in Sophia's eyes as she'd talked about cumming from Lain's cock. Did it really feel that good?

'Now hold still,' Selene said with a slap to my thigh, 'I don't want to clip some of your skin.'

She carefully slipped my penis into the front of the cage and clipped its back around my testicles, then pushed them through the loops at the end. It felt extremely weird and took all of my willpower not to slap her hands away. When she was done she locked it together and put the key in her pocket with a wink.

'There we go. How does it feel?' She motioned for Tegan to let me go, which she did and I immediately slid off her and onto the ground.

I touched the cage and was surprised at how soft the plastic at the front was. It was firm but had a small amount of give to it, although the loops at the back were solid. They held the whole thing together and when I tugged on them they dug painfully into my skin. Untouched it didn't hurt though, and when I took a few tentative steps it all seemed fine.

'It's weird, but...' I tried to think of a better description be but was still to so just shrugged, 'I don't know. It's weird.'

'Weird is good. If it becomes painful though let us know immediately,' Selene said in a more serious tone than normal, 'the last thing we want is for you to get sick or hurt.'

'Whatever,' I muttered and sat down next to Tegan, who rubbed my back.

'You know we care about you, Lily,' she said and gave me a warm smile that made me heart flutter. I knew she at least cared about me.

'I'm sorry,' I blushed and wiggled closer to her as my stomach growled, 'uhm, will I get some food soon?'

'Whoa, we haven't finished here yet,' Selene frowned and then looked at Tegan, 'speaking of food though, has she had a bowel movement today?'

'She went earlier in the morning,' Tegan nodded and I blushed. How did she know that?

'Excellent. We won't need an enema then,' Selene took the butt plug out of the case and licked her lips, 'we'll just go right in.'

'An enema?' I asked, my hunger dying at the sight of the plug in Selene's hands.

'We can explain that later. It's not very sexy and this will be much easier if you're aroused,' she took a small tube of lube out of the case and my legs started shaking.

'Do you really have to put that in me?'

'Yep. Lain wants you plugged so that's what's going to happen,' her expression softened somewhat at the fear etched across my face, 'I know it looks scary but it'll feel good, babe. I promise. Do you remember how amazing my fingers felt inside you yesterday?'

I squashed my legs together as a thrill ran down my back.

'Oh yeah, you definitely remember,' she laughed and I heard Tegan giggle, 'well, this won't feel quite as good but it'll be up there. It'll pave the way for even greater pleasures though. Tegan? Could you please warm her up for me?'

'With pleasure,' Tegan breathed and slid against me, then caressed my thigh, 'would you like to play with my boobs again, Lily?'

'W-wait,' I stammered as a jolt of lust tore through me. It broke through the cloud of misery consuming my head like a bolt of lightning and my heart started to beat faster. 'I-'

'Shh,' Tegan put a slender finger to my lips and smiled, 'this will feel good, and you want to feel good, don't you? You don't want to be sad and upset?'

'No,' I shook my head, 'but I hate how easily my thoughts-'

LucysFox
LucysFox
289 Followers
12