Lost in a Female's Pleasure Pt. 08

Story Info
Lily finds her limit, and Lain stomps over it.
5.4k words
4.58
20.5k
20

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers

Synopsis: Damien was looking forward to a relaxing weekend free from his abusive father but things quickly took a downward turn when he got kidnapped.

It appeared that maybe it was for the best, or at least not as bad as staying with his dad would be. Things start to become more complicated though as Damien reaches the brothel...

Authors Note: I just want to thank everyone for the feedback I've gotten, through emails and comments. I haven't been able to reply to everything but I greatly appreciate them all :)

Apologies for the lateness of this update. In between breaking my keyboard, being sick and person stuff, I've been scrambling. But here we are ^.^

(Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. This story contains themes forced feminization, transsexuals and soft non-consensual acts. This story is a work of fantasy)

*****

Chapter 8: Complete Obedience

I stared at my reflection for what felt like an hour, unable to tear my eyes away from the beautiful women staring back at me. A pastel pink dress hugged my body and was made out of a heavy silk that felt amazing against my skin. It had spaghetti straps and a straight neckline that almost reached my collarbone, which was fitting considering I had no breasts to show off. The waist was cinched by a wide silk ribbon that ended in an elegant bow while the hem flared slightly over my hips to end half-way down my thighs. It was definitely the most expensive thing I'd ever worn and possibly the most sensual.

It wasn't the dress that had the largest effect on my appearance though, it was my make-up and hair. The brothel's resident beautician Elodie had given me a haircut, pierced my ears, chosen out the dress and done my make-up. She'd been a stern middle-aged woman with cold, emotionless eyes who disliked talking. She'd worked on me in almost complete silence, only speaking to give out commands or shush me with a slap to the back of the head when I tried to talk. It hadn't helped that the butt-plug was near-constantly turning me on and making me squeak and squirm like an intoxicated kitten.

Elodie may have had a terrible personality but her work was anything but. She'd washed my hair before cutting it, making it thick and voluminous, and straightened it so it fell to just past my shoulders. The fringe she'd given me ended just above my eyebrows and was mostly straight but curved gently at the edges to frame my face better. It'd had a huge effect on my appearance and I barely recognized myself. I looked younger and more innocent, more vulnerable, which was kind of unfortunate considering how young I normally looked. Thankfully, the make-up changed that. Elodie'd cleaned up my complexion and given a healthy pinkness to my cheeks, used mascara and smoky eyeshadow to make my eyes seem larger and more mature, and my lips were now a soft, glossy pink that made them seem fuller than before.

I looked fucking amazing, like I'd just stepped out of a fashion website. For once I actually looked eighteen, maybe even older, twenty at least!

'I look so mature.' I touched my lips and met Tegan's eyes in the mirror. She'd been admiring me as well, showering me with compliments and praise like a proud parent. 'Don't you think? I look like I'm in my twenties almost.'

'You do,' she brushed a hand down the sides of my hair and smiled, 'I barely recognize you. You're stunning.'

I blushed at her words and felt joy bubble inside me. I felt different, looking like this. I'd always looked like a girl in a pale, unhealthy kind of way, and dad had made my life a nightmare because of it. Like had happened before, I couldn't even look at my reflection without feeling ashamed and sick. My normal appearance was drenched in self-loathing and disdain, covered in a layer of disgust that I could never truly shake off.

But this woman, as I was now? This was new. Dad hadn't seem me like this so hadn't defiled me with his insults. This version of me was untainted, pure. I could look at myself and not hear his voice telling me how disgusting I was, how I should be ashamed for looking like this and being happy. It was like I'd stepped into a suit of armour that protected me from him and the self-hate he'd planted inside me, except the amour was just a haircut, make-up and a dress.

I was actually happy looking like this. Did...did that mean I really did want to be a girl? Would I feel this happy if I looked like a man? A handsome male version of myself? Was I happy because I didn't look like myself, or because I looked like a woman? I...I didn't know...

I didn't want to think about it right now.

'When will Mistress be here?' I asked, finally turning from the mirror and focusing on Tegan.

'In a few minutes,' she gave my bare shoulders a squeeze, 'are you ready?'

'No,' I frowned up at her, 'I don't even know what's going to happen tonight.'

'You're going to see the Swan, have a nice meal with Mistress and get to know one another better,' she kissed me on the forehead with a small laugh, 'and then you'll have sex.'

'Why can't we just have sex instead of that other stuff?' I huffed and crossed my arms. 'Mistress already knows everything about me so why bother having a date? She's already made me suck her c-cock too so it's not like being sexual with me is anything special. I just want to...to cum.'

'Wow,' Tegan laughed with raised eyebrows, 'you've got a one-tracked mind today, huh? I thought you wanted to see the brothel and how everything worked here.'

'I-I do! But not with this stupid plug in me.' I took a step and winced as the plug nuzzled my prostate. I'd been made to wear pink high-heels and while their heel was short enough that I could walk easily in them, they adjusted my stride just enough to make the plug stir with every step. 'I can't even think properly with it in me!'

'You didn't seem to mind before, when you were looking at your reflection,' Tegan said with a coy smile that made me frown.

'What do you mean?'

'Does seeing yourself as a girl turn you on?'

My heart skipped a beat and I turned away from her too-knowing smile. 'N-no!'

'There's no shame in being aroused by how you look, and how your clothes make you feel,' she said and I let out an odd squeaking sound as she grabbed my waist and caressed it, 'this dress must feel so sexy against your smooth skin.'

I quivered with desire and let her pull me against her body. The dress did feel sexy, the way the silk rubbed against my thighs as I walked and hugged my butt and chest. I was wearing a silk bra and panties too, and they definitely contributed to the overall feeling.

'C-can we...can you kiss me?' I breathed as I felt Tegan's soft breasts push against my neck.

'I can't ruin your make-up, sweetie,' she kissed the top of my head and hugged me tighter, 'you need to be perfect for Mistress.'

I slipped around to face her, my heart beating faster in my chest. 'Uhm...you said she'll have sex with me but...won't I just suck her cock and she'll let me cum like yesterday? Is that what you meant?'

'No, that's not what I meant.'

'Then something different will happen tonight?' I shivered with a mixture of lust and fear as I recalled the look in Sophia's eyes as she'd talked about how good it'd felt to be fucked by Lain. 'Will she use her cock? She said that it'd be a week before something like that happened!'

Tegan's eyes sparkled. 'Hmm. I wonder about that.'

I opened my mouth to reply but froze as there was a knock on the bedroom door, and a second later Lain entered. My thoughts scattered at the sight of her as myriad emotions coursed though me. She looked as regal as ever, dressed in an strapless black dress that embraced her elegant body like a glove. The soft fabric emphasized the largeness of her breasts and showed a generous amount of cleavage, but her her hips and plump butt weren't overshadowed. The dress flowed down past her ankles and had a split down the side to show off one of her long legs, and it was so high that I felt at any moment I'd glimpse her panties. A crimson streak ran around her waist and her golden hair was parted to the right and fell freely down her bare shoulders, while long black gloves ran up her arms and a small black handbag hung over her bare shoulder.

She oozed sex and elegance, something that seemed natural as breathing to her. Memories of yesterday consumed my mind, from how small and delicate I'd felt in her arms to the taste of her thick cock in my mouth, and my body burned with arousal. I licked my lips with a shudder and clutched the sides of the dress with trembling fingers, my cock hurting as it strained in the cage.

'Mistress,' Tegan said with a curtsy, 'you look amazing.'

'Thankyou,' Lain grinned and bowed slightly to Tegan, then focused on me as a hungry smile devoured her lips, 'but my looks pale in comparison to yours, sweetie. Elodie outdid herself today! Fuck. You look outstanding. Like a cute little doll just waiting to be played with.'

I blushed and just stared up at her, unsure of what to say. A part of me wanted to try and curtsy like Tegan had but that was too submissive of an act for how I was feeling right now, and even if it wasn't I was liable to face-plant on the ground if I tried. Athleticism and balance were things I'd never possessed.

'Come here and let me admire you,' she said after a moment and held out her hands, so I padded over and shyly grabbed them. I smouldered in her presence, feeling small and helpless and sexy, and trembled as she inspected me. Her eyes washed over every inch of my body and she even spun me around a few times. Her perfume had a fragrant peach element that turned me on even more.

'She's perfect, isn't she?' Tegan said from the bed and Lain nodded.

'Yes. If I still had any doubts about bringing her here they're gone now,' she grinned and ran her hands down my sides, 'ahh shit. You feel amazing through this dress. I can't wait to unwrap you.'

I grabbed her waist and looked up at her with a pleading expression. 'C-can we have sex then? Now?'

Lain's eyes widened and she started burst out laughing, a deep and delighted sound. 'Fuck, Lily. Your personality really does a one-eighty when you're aroused, huh?'

'It's not my fault! It's this awful butt plug you made Selene put me in. And the chastity cage!' I curled my toes and gritted my teeth at the wave of pleasure that ran through me. 'I hate them.'

'I didn't have her put them in because I thought you'd like them,' she smirked, 'I wanted them to prepare you for tonight.'

I bit my lip as the butt plug rubbed against my prostrate again. 'I'm ready right now, we don't need to wait.'

'I know you're ready, but I want to wait,' she brushed my hair behind my ears and grabbed the sides of my face, 'you belong to me, remember? You exist for my pleasure, not your own. We'll have sex when I say we'll have sex and not before.'

'Wha-I don't understand!' I growled, clenching my hands at my sides. 'I thought you kidnapped me to make me into a sex slave! To work in a brothel! Isn't this the point? Why are you doing this?'

Her expression darkened slightly and she tightened her hold of my face. 'If you don't like how things are now then I can easily change them. Would you like me to replace Tegan and Selene with men and have you fucked in the ass every day, without the plug to make things easier? Is that what you'd prefer? To be broken and bloodied for the rest of your life?'

'Huh? I-I didn't say that,' I stared at her with wide eyes. Even in my aroused state the thought of being touched by a man made my stomach recoil.

'Lily, have you forgotten what Selene said about the butt plug?' Tegan said in a patient tone, 'it's to train your ass to take in larger objects and to get you used to the feeling of fullness, remember? Not to torture you.'

'I didn't forget,' I muttered, although in reality I actually had completely forgotten about that. Oops. Being constantly aroused was completely fucking with my brain. The hormones might be having an effect too, although it was impossible to tell. There was way too much going on inside my head!

'The chastity cage is to make your orgasms a million times more enjoyable,' Lain brushed her thumb over my lips with a tight smile, 'and yes, it does ensure that I have control over your sex, but you will definitely reap the benefits as well.'

I nodded but didn't believe her. The butt plug was definitely only there to control me, as having it inside completely distracted me from thoughts of escape and made it difficult to think clearly about my situation. Or anything, really. Lain had talked before about breaking me with pleasure and turning me into a slut, and if this wasn't what she meant then I shuddered to think what was going to happen to me in the future.

'Now, lets stop talking about this,' she said and ran her hand across my collar, 'you do not ask me for sex, okay? A toy does not ask to be played with, it simply waits for its master. Any further unwanted begging will be met with punishment.'

I nodded, resigned. 'Okay. Sorry.'

'Good girl,' she patted me on the head and I felt the now-familiar warmth trace down my back, 'now then, why don't we get going? Grab her leash, Tegan.'

I frowned as Tegan went into the wardrobe and came back holding a fine silver chain with a black leather handle. My stomach recoiled at it and I stared at Lain with wide eyes.

'Y-you're going to leash me?'

'Just to be safe,' she said as she took the leash from Tegan, 'we can't have you running away now, can we? And I think you need to be reminded of your place here. Hold still.'

I knew I wasn't allowed to say that I didn't want to be leashed, or that I didn't like it, so I forced myself to remain silence as she clipped the metal end to my collar and locked it in place. She gave it an experimental tug and I was jerked forward into her arms with an annoyed squeak. The collar seemed tighter against my neck and when I tried to back away from Lain she held the leash short so I couldn't move. I tried to make some space around Lain but she refused to let me have any, amusement clear on her face. What the fuck!

Anger coursed through me and quelled the arousal. I'd been starting to get used to the collar and sometimes even forgot it was there but with the leash on it was impossible to ignore. Every time my movement was stopped by it frustration crawled through me and my position as a slave was hammered in more than ever.

'Ooh, that's a nice expression,' Lain laughed as I grabbed the chain and glared at her, 'you're actually mad, aren't you?'

'She's been a bit grumpy today,' Tegan said in a gentle tone, 'did you get my message about the hormones?'

'Yes, I did,' Lain's eyes sparkled and she caressed my cheek, 'tonight's going to be more interesting than I thought.'

I glowered and remained silent, making her smile widen.

'Come on then,' she walked to the door and I staggered after her, 'let's not waste any more time.'

'Bye Lily,' Tegan said and I looked back to see her smiling at me, 'you're going to have fun, I promise. Just don't struggle too much.'

I swallowed and felt a moment of dread as Lain closed the door behind us. I couldn't imagine tonight was going to be as pleasant as the previous one.

The hallway was empty as we walked down it, and Lain thankfully gave me enough length on the leash to comfortably walk a few spaces behind her. I'd never be able to match her stride though so unless she planned on dragging me to the brothel this was the only option she had.

'You've never been on a date before, have you?' She asked as we walked, our feet silent on the black carpet.

'No.' I said in a curt tone, not wanting to talk. It was beginning to dawn on me that this 'date' was going to be around other people and anxiety was starting to grip me. What did the insides of a brothel look like?

'That's a shame. High-school dates are a precious thing.' A tenderness entered her voice and she looked back at me with a sad smile. 'I'm sorry you never got to experience them.'

She actually seemed sincere and I blushed, taken aback. 'I-It's fine. I've never been close enough to anyone to want to date them so...yeah...'

'Your old life was so miserable,' she said with a sigh, 'I'm glad you're finally here.'

'It's not my old life,' I said and gritted my teeth, unable to argue against it being miserable.

'Do you remember what I said yesterday? About how you'll be treated like a princess here?' Lain asked as she opened the double doors at the end of the hallway.

'Yes, but I don't feel like a princess,' I muttered and grabbed the leash as I followed her into the large open area beyond the hall.

She burst out laughing. 'No, of course not. You'll only be treated like one when you accept your role here, remember? Have you thought about that since yesterday?'

'No. I haven't had much of a chance,' I shrugged.

She stopped walking and turned to put a hand on my shoulder, her expression serious. 'I really want you to think about it tonight, Lily. The worse of the things you'll experience here will take place at my brothel and I'm going to show them to you tonight. I want you to see so you'll understand that this place isn't a nightmare or some torturous existence you're being forced into. You'll understand and accept, and start to move towards happiness.'

I digested that with a grimace, and then blinked. 'W-wait, we're going to watch people have sex?'

'Of course. Why do you think we're having our date at the brothel?' She smirked and gave my shoulder a squeeze. 'Sophia's working tonight, and so is another transgirl who's a bottom like you. Watching how they work on the floor and in the private rooms should give you a proper understanding of what'll be expected of you here.'

'S-so there's going to be lots of people at the brothel?' I swallowed as my anxiety spiked. 'It'll be full of men?'

'Yes, but don't worry. You won't be servicing any of them tonight,' she said with a small smile, 'and all of them know who I am so we won't be disturbed. Not...too much, anyway. There's always something that needs my attention and I imagine you'll be hard to resist for some people.'

'I-'

'Enough. All your questions will be answered when we get there,' she put a gloved finger on my lips, 'and, just so you don't waste your time thinking about it, escape is impossible. All the clientele know how I procure you girls and there's more than enough security to keep you here. Just relax and try to have fun.'

She smiled and began walking again, but I couldn't remain silent.

'Every client knows you kidnap people and they're okay with it?' I asked as I followed her, disbelieving.

'If they weren't then they wouldn't be clients. The Swan is only available to people who desire the kinds of girls I provide, and we make sure none of them will betray us.'

'All the clients want kidnapped, unwilling girls?' I asked as we reached the silver elevator, which opened as Lain stood in front of it. The inside was mirrored with a red carpet and large enough to fit in several people.

'For the most part, yes,' Lain said as we entered, 'I wouldn't call any of the girls here unwilling though. That's what the training is for.'

'I'm unwilling,' I said in a soft voice and stared at my reflection next to Lain.

My stomach tightened as I took a moment to recognize myself with my new hair-cut, and then again at the size difference between Lain and I. A warm sensation ran down my spine and I licked my lips as my cock tried to become erect. The frustration from the collar started to fade and I found myself staring at Lain with unabashed desire. The way her dress hugged the curves of her hips and the pinkness of her cleavage turned me on so much, as well as bold, beautiful face. My body seemed to increase in sensitivity and I was suddenly aware of the silken brush of the dress against my butt and thighs, as well as its embrace along my chest and waist.

LucysFox
LucysFox
290 Followers
12