Lost in Captive Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to know, this was NOT something I enjoyed My lil pet...and hopes that We will not have this happen again." Raider rumbles softly, feeling her body quake beneath his hand. Once more Raider walks around to face her, reaching to help lift her to a more comfortable position and kissing her ever so lovingly on her pouty lips. She sees his gentleness as he carefully reaches up and wipes her tears from her saddened swollen eyes. Serena watches as she saw his muscular body tighten visibly, he paused and turned walking away he tells her she may go and waves his hand in a casual offhand manner.

Dropping her hands from the bar, sniffling Serena rubs the welts on her ass, she knows now, that she is there only for his pleasure. Raider goes and plops down into his favorite chair, casually slinging his leg over the arm, his chin resting on the heel of his hand as he watches her. "Go clean yourself up and then return back to me." Serena slowly walks away her pride wounded; this day will be something she will remember from this day forward; it is up to his discretion if she receives pleasure.

At that moment in time, she accepted her place, and promised herself that this would never happen again. Serena knew then that she given into him, she is his. Serena slipped quietly to the bathroom, taking a washcloth and running it beneath the warm water as she begins to clean her face, wiping her tear stained face with the cloth. She looked at herself in the mirror and began to wonder just "what" actually "truly" transpired.

12