Lost in Colombia

Story Info
Straight tourist is lost, and 'helped' by local men.
4.8k words
4.56
171.1k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers

This is a story of non-consensual, gay sex. If rough non consent offends you, this is NOT the story for you!

*****

The cruise ship was only in port for a few more hours. My wife and I were celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary aboard, a gift from her parents. It was the first cruise for both of us, and we were having a blast. We decided to go ashore in Colombia on a ship sponsored excursion. It was a group of about 40 people, most of them seniors, my wife and I being the youngest, both of us in our mid 30s. We were both fit and active, and had to really exercise our patience when following the elderly folks around, as they tended to slow us down.

The small town the bus took us to was delightfully colorful, with narrow streets and many vendors. A gothic style church dominated the town square, and there were interesting sights around every corner. We were typical tourists, wearing cargo shorts and t-shirts, baseball caps and Skecher shoes. She had her phone to take pictures, while I carried a more sophisticated camera, strapped around my neck. I would dart down a street and hurry back to our tour group to make up for the times they slowed us down.

I found one street that had some very interesting buildings. I told my wife I'd be right back and jogged down the street, again taking pictures from various angles, trying to take advantage of the late afternoon light. Thinking I had plenty of time, I went a bit further down the street than I had intended, and actually rounded a corner and went down another street, drawn by the interesting architecture. This particular neighborhood was more downtrodden than the others, and was empty of pedestrians. I soon realized I had probably been gone from my group too long and attempted to retrace my steps to find my way back to the tour group.

It wasn't long before I realized I had taken more than one wrong turn, and realized I was lost. It shouldn't have been difficult to find a group of 40 senior citizens, however, they were nowhere in sight. I didn't panic at first, as I stood on a corner, looking left and right, and realizing I hadn't really paid attention to where I was going, as I was more focused on taking pictures, and not paying attention to where I was.

I was now jogging quickly up one street and down another, clutching the camera to my chest so it didn't bounce against me, when I saw a group of 4 men standing a bit further down the block. I breathed a small sigh of relief, thinking I could ask them for directions back to the center of the town to where the bus was parked.

As I approached them, I saw one nudge another and motion toward me. They all looked up, and I smiled and greeted them, asking if they could help me out with directions. It turned out that none of them spoke English, and I spoke no Spanish, but eventually through hand gestures and an occasional Spanglish word, they eventually seemed to understand what I asked. They would talk to each other in Spanish, and I assumed that they were discussing what I was trying to say to them.

Finally they all nodded and smiled. One took my arm as if to lead me in the right direction. I smiled and followed, saying 'Gracias, gracias.'

We walked about halfway down the block of brightly colored, although impoverished houses. As they led me up the steps toward the door of one, I stepped back and said 'No, no...I need to find my group!' I thought perhaps they had misunderstood. One laughed and shook his head, saying something in Spanish and beckoning me inside. I didn't understand what he was saying, but I naively trusted him, thinking perhaps he needed to make a quick pit stop for whatever reason, so I followed him inside, and the other three followed me.

After I entered the small room, my eyes had to adjust, as it was only lit by the light pouring through the 2 small windows. Before my eyes adjusted completely, I was pushed from behind to the bare mattress that was in the middle of the room. My instincts caused me to clutch my camera with one hand and brace my fall with the other. At first I was confused about what was going on, and then I realized I was probably being robbed. I was an easy target; A 'rich' tourist, lost and alone, and these four local guys who were probably very poor were going to take my money.

Before I had time to process a reaction, one of them knelt beside me and pulled the camera strap from around my neck. I attempted to rise to a sitting position as he did so, but he pushed me back down. I started to protest, but he couldn't understand a word I was saying. I knew better than to struggle much, as there were four of them. I assumed they would take my wallet and camera and then let me go.

Sure enough, the man that took my camera turned and handed it to another man. He then turned back to me and straddled my chest, effectively pinning me flat on my back. Things began to happen so fast, I wasn't really able to process what was happening, or react.

Sure enough, I felt hands gripping my shorts, searching for my wallet. I twisted a bit in protest, but didn't want to endanger myself any more than necessary...Except the hands weren't content to retrieve my wallet...They began to unbutton my shorts and began to pull them down my thighs.

The man straddling my chest raised himself up slightly and pushed my t-shirt up and then pulled it over my head and off, sitting back on my chest again, keeping me firmly trapped. When I felt my underwear being pulled down my thighs, the panic really began to set in.

I began to protest more loudly, yelling 'No!!' repeatedly. I tried to twist my hips and kick my legs, but they were being held down.

The waist band of my underwear was pulled down just far enough to expose my penis, and tucked up under my balls. Someone pulled my shoes and socks off. They were all laughing. I struggled more, twisting to try and get free, my penis flapping this way and that as I struggled.

I tried bargaining with them, asking them to let me go and I'd give them more money. Of course they couldn't understand me. They would all just laugh at my pleas. The man straddling my chest stared intently at me, watching the fear in my eyes, I'm sure. He was a stocky, dark skinned man with sparse facial hair. He looked to be around my age. His clothes were worn and mismatched. He reached for his zipper and lowered it, pulling his own penis from his pants, and it was then that I knew exactly what was happening.

I began to shake my head violently back and forth, screaming loudly now. One of the other men positioned himself behind me and braced my head with his hands so I couldn't move it. Another reached and pried my mouth open, and the man with the exposed cock fed it to me.

I arched my back trying to throw him from my chest, but all it did was help him slide up more, making it easier for him to push his cock in my mouth. I couldn't close my mouth. My tongue anxiously began to thrust against him, trying to push him out of my mouth. I couldn't turn my head away. I couldn't push his cock out. He fed me more, and it began to block my airway. I began to cough and gag, and the drool began to pool and overflow.

He eased up a little, and then slid it back in. I arched again, and twisted, horrified at having cock in my mouth, and realizing my own cock was exposed and flapping back and forth as I struggled.

The man who was holding my mouth open pulled his fingers out to make more room for the invading cock. I struggled to open my mouth wider, so as not to actually taste the flesh in my mouth. He began to slowly work his cock in and out, as much as he could. He couldn't work it in very far, especially as it got harder and thicker.

My tongue was working overtime, and soon my face was wet from my drool, and the tears that began to flow.

Someone grasped my penis and began to tug at it. My eyes widened and I tried to scream and twist away, but my feet were still pinned. The cock in my mouth was moving faster, in and out. Just when I thought I would choke, it would slide back, and then quickly back in. I struggled to open my mouth wider, but my jaws were beginning to ache. I kept gagging and was afraid to vomit and choke. I groaned and grunted, hoping he would tire of me and let me go...But he was intent on receiving full satisfaction.

The hands at my cock began slapping it lightly back and forth. With each blow I would grunt. It wasn't really painful; Mostly just humiliating. I then felt my shorts and underwear being pulled completely off, and the two men each grabbed an ankle, spreading my legs wide. I clenched my eyes tightly shut, screaming with a mouthful of cock. He face fucked me roughly, faster and deeper. I tried desperately to open my throat, feeling I was choking every time he thrust his cock in me.

The man who was holding my head eventually moved away, and the one who was face fucking me leaned forward, his pace faster. I felt his cock suddenly grow thicker. He grunted and my mouth was filled with his spunk. I grunted again and gagged. He kept his cock in my mouth for what seemed an eternity and finally pulled away. The two men holding my ankles let me go, and I quickly rolled away, trying to scramble from the mattress.

I spit the spunk out and retched, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Someone grabbed my ankle and pulled me back, flipping me on my back again. I screamed and flailed my hands, trying to push them away. Two men grabbed my legs again and pulled them wide. I was ineffective at pushing them away, my fingers gripping helplessly at the dirty mattress.

One of the men kneeled between my legs and grasped my cock in his fist. It was soft and refused to respond to his attention. With his other hand, he reached below my balls and began to jab roughly at my hole with his finger. I hissed in pain and jerked away, but unable to escape him. My hole had never been invaded before, and now, this man was roughly forcing a calloused finger inside me. I cried out and tried to push his finger out. They all laughed, and said something to each other in Spanish.

He got his finger half way in, then thankfully, pulled it back out. I relaxed slightly, but my legs were still held wide. I was shaking violently and breathing heavily. The taste of cum was still strong in my mouth. I watched as he rose from the mattress and fetched a bottle of what appeared to be lotion. He squirted a dollop onto two fingers and positioned himself between my legs again.

I clenched down tightly and cried out, but his finger found its way inside me again. The lotion helped some, and soon his finger was buried all the way in my ass. At first, he just left it there, not moving. I raised my hips, trying to pull away from it, but would be unable to pull all the way off, and would soon lower myself back on his finger. I would gasp each time, and I realized I was fucking myself on his finger. I tried twisting to the left and the right, but his finger remained deep inside me.

He then grasped my cock in his free hand again, and began to stroke. I tried not to give them the pleasure of whimpering and crying out. He began to pull his finger out slowly and then feed it back into me. The other men had shed their clothes, and were all erect and stroking. I clenched my eyes shut, not wanting to see their pleasure in my abuse.

To my disgust, my cock began to grow hard as he continued to stroke me. He then forced another finger inside me, and I couldn't hold back my cries as he stretched me wider. One of the men holding my legs released my leg, and I tried feebly to kick out. My cock was slapped lightly as punishment and I yelped and stretched my leg out on my own.

My ass was eventually emptied and my cock released. I was then flipped over on my belly and pulled up to my hands and knees. One of them stood in front of me and grasped my ears as he pressed his cock to my lips. I clamped my lips tightly shut, but he spread my lips with his fingers and slid his cock between them, forcing me to suck him.

It is the most humiliating thing on earth, taking another man's cock in your mouth. I was forced to take his cock. He asserted his power over me by placing his cock in my mouth. The orifice that takes in food and drink; That kisses my wife... Was filled with another man's cock. And I had no choice but to take it.

Someone knelt behind me and nudged my legs wider. I lost my balance and was thrust forward. I wrapped my arms around the waist of the man feeding me his cock to hold myself up. I heard the sound of the lotion being squeezed from the bottle. I heard the squelching sound of lotion being applied, and soon, something large and unforgiving pressed against my opening.

I turned my head aside, freeing my mouth of cock and screamed in protest as I felt the head of a cock press open my hole. My attention was quickly turned back to the cock at my face with a slap to my mouth. I opened up to accept it as my ass accepted another.

I groaned and hunched my back trying to pull away, but the cock at my hole only followed and slid in a bit further. The pain was like a knife, spreading and tearing me open. I was struggling to breath around the cock in my mouth, gagging and panting. I had begun to sweat profusely. The only thing that helped ease the pain in my ass was to spread my legs wider. I began to feel like a whore, opening up to my rapist.

I began to jerk my hips rapidly back and forth. My cock was still hard and waving between my legs. The cock in my ass moved slowly deeper, and was finally all the way in. Thankfully, after several minutes, the pain subsided, and the only discomfort was from the pressure of being stretched so widely.

Soon, he began to pump in and out of my ass. The cock in my mouth began to work in the opposite rhythm. They pushed and pulled me back and forth between them. My arms still wrapped tightly around his waist to hold me in place.

I was being fucked like a dog. I had seen dogs mating before, and I felt exactly how it looked watching a bitch in heat being impaled. The man fucking me was now leaning over me, thrusting hard and fast. He would occasionally stop and slap my ass and start again. The cock in my mouth hardened and filled me with cum again, and I swallowed my second load. He groaned in pleasure and pulled away. leaving me unbalanced to the point where I collapsed forward.

My ass rapist fell with me, pinning me with his weight, his cock still buried inside me. He continued to thrust, grinding my own cock into the mattress beneath me as he fucked me. I spread my legs wider, opening my hole to him and tried to lift my ass to him. His breath was hot and loud in my ear, his chin digging into my shoulder. I heard his breathing change, his body tense up and suddenly my ass was filled with warmth as he came inside me. He grunted loudly in my ear and thrust several times, making sure to fill me good and full with his cum.

I sobbed loudly as his cock slipped from my ass. His warm cum began to drip out slowly, and it tickled as it trickled down my balls. I was shaking and spent, unable to move, when I was again flipped on my back. I noticed that two of the men held phones up and were filming me and taking pictures. I raised my hands to cover my face and tried to turn away, but was quickly pulled back over.

Yet another of them positioned himself between my legs and pushed them far and back, rolling me up onto my shoulders and exposing my used hole up to him. He positioned himself over me and pushed his cock down, lowering it into my hole. I cried out as he slid in. My hole was generously lubed now with the lotion from the previous man, and his cum, but I was still fairly tight, and the new cock that was raping me was thicker than the last. He lowered slowly, filling me. It was difficult to breath, as my body was folded with my legs over my head. I whispered protests, shaking my head, but did little more than that as he squatted and raised himself repeatedly, filling my hole with cock. He moved with slow purpose, and I would gasp with each thrust.

One of the other men left the room, and for a brief moment as the door was open, the sunlight filled the room. I blinked as my eyes adjusted again to the gloom when the door shut and noticed that I was still being filmed by one of the others.

My new rapist withdrew his cock and kneeled between my legs. He re-entered me, and I groaned again at being stuffed full of his cock...He held my legs spread widely and began talking to me in Spanish. I shook my head, as I couldn't understand him. The other two men also began talking, as if they were trying to instruct me. Pretty soon, through hand gestures, it became clear that they intended for me to ride the cock in my ass. They wanted me to raise and lower myself on his cock. I shook my head, refusing. One of them slapped my face. I yelped and tried to do what they asked.

My legs were being gripped pretty tightly, held high in the air. I was able to raise my hips, causing his cock to slide out, and then lower myself, effectively impaling myself again. My efforts were slow and shaky, due to fatigue and shame. They were filming me riding cock, and the humiliation was nearly unbearable.

Pretty soon, the door opened again, and the original guy returned with company. Three other guys were with him, but my eyes hadn't adjusted enough to see them. They all began to rapidly speak in Spanish. I had stopped my hip movement, and one of them reached beneath me, slapping my ass to indicate that I was to continue.

I was crying again, sobbing loudly and trying to protest. Nobody heeded my pleas, and I began to again arch my back, lifting and lowering my hips to fuck myself on the cock in my ass. Someone reached for my cock, which had began to wilt, and began to stroke me again. Someone else began stroking my belly, their fingers moving to my chest and finding my nipples. With the lighting in the room, they were all silhouettes to me. I couldn't tell who was who.

My nipples were pinched and tugged. I hissed quietly as my tormentor rolled them between his fingers. My cock swelled in the grip of the other. I thrusted into his fist and back down onto the cock in my ass. The lights from several cameras now, lit the room, and I was the star of the show. God help me, I was enjoying this. I was loving the feeling of having my ass stretched and stuffed and acting the whore for these men. I was struggling with my confusion between the pleasure and shame.

My ass rapist must have tired of my slow movements, as he began to thrust faster. The other hands moved away as he then leaned over me and pressed his mouth against mine. I was caught off guard by this action, and his tongue darted into my mouth and danced with my own. Admittedly, I didn't discourage him, and even began to return the kisses. My cock was trapped between us as he thrust in and out, and it slid against his body. I felt that familiar stirring and began to feel anxious, realizing that I wanted to cum. I tried to will myself against it, to remind myself that I was being raped. I wasn't gay. I had no attraction to men or their bodies. I wanted none of this, yet I was hard, being fucked in the ass and kissing a man, and I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum for him.

But I wasn't allowed to cum at that point. The man grunted and suddenly spurted his cum inside me. He thrust hard, his body slapping against mine, and he quickly pulled his cock from me, the cum once again spilling out of me, regardless of my clenching, trying to keep it inside.

Someone else took his place and spread my legs. Fingers probed my abused hole and swirled around before pulling out and feeding me his cock. This cock was a bit smaller, but still filled me fully. I was beyond the point of protesting. I looked up and into the cameras. I'm sure my face was full of emotion.

Another body laid on the mattress next to me. My face was turned toward him, and he fed my mouth his cock. Instinct began to take over. I held my mouth open, trying to turn my head slightly to open my airway better and keep my nose clear to breathe easier. I realized that if I began to use my tongue and lips, I got more reaction. I wanted him to cum quickly and free my mouth, so I began to lick and suck at his cock. He was uncircumcised, so I slid my tongue around his foreskin, teasing his cock head out. I shuddered, realizing what I was doing by allowing myself to be used this way, but I didn't care anymore. I sucked hungrily at his cock, reaching for him with my hands to cup his balls. My hips rotated and rocked up and down, to help work the cock in my ass.

altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers
12