Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 02

Story Info
Tascha and Don spy on sexy activities.
3.2k words
4.59
24.8k
10

Part 2 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Secret Passage

Tascha had gotten control of herself right after the girl Virginia had given her that wonderful orgasm. She had known she shouldn't let herself be seduced so easily, but in the end was glad she'd given in. The orgasm had cleared her head and let her think clearly again. Though she wouldn't tell him, on top of everything else, Don had gotten her quite rattled. First, there had been that moment of half-waking when she had somehow known that it was he who was kissing her neck and teasing her with his fingers. She had been more than a little irritated with him for stopping and breaking the deliciously euphoric moment. Then, he had to go parading around naked with that cock of his on display. It had been a long time since she'd been with a man, and she'd spent years thinking that Don was a safe, platonic friend. Now she'd been aroused by his touch, and seen his body naked – all of it. She feared that this meant trouble.

To make things even worse, those three nubile girls had dropped in. Tascha was shocked to find that she was irritated when Modesty (ha!) and Chastity had thrown themselves at Don even though Tascha was right there holding his hand. It had never occurred to her that she felt proprietary about him in any way until that moment. All of this was made worse by watching Chastity, and then Modesty (please!), going down on Don. She was shocked that seeing this should make her so incredibly hot. When Virginia pushed her finger up inside Tascha and began sucking on her nipple, Tascha knew that she would do anything at that moment. Fortunately, the young girl didn't waste any time, aggressively pushing Tascha onto her back and then kissing her way down Tascha's belly. Soon, Virginia was licking and sucking at Tascha's clit, while fucking two fingers in and out of Tascha's very wet pussy. The orgasm that blasted through Tascha's body burned through her synapses like a cleansing fire. As she came down, Tascha had two clear thoughts, the first of which was of her girlfriend Sarah.

The wave of guilt that hit Tascha was powerful and fast moving. She loved Sarah very much, and here she was turned on by Don, and letting some pretty little girl go down on her. What was worse was that Tascha was actually kind of enjoying it. The danger, the titillation, the sex – it was all very exciting. Meanwhile, surely, Sarah must be at home, worried sick. Tascha had to get home.

Fortunately, the second thought after Tascha's orgasm was that of a secret passage. There must be a way in and out of this damn room, and the panel that had opened for the Nymphets' dramatic entrance gave Tascha the idea to look for a moving panel.

Virginia crawled up over Tascha's body, kissing her naked flesh as she moved. The girl's long dark hair trailed over Tascha's sensitive skin and felt wonderful. The Tascha of just a few minutes earlier would have happily returned the delicious favor done her, but the new Tascha kissed Virginia a thank you, and then said she had to go check on something. Virginia seemed to accept this quite happily and turned her attention to the others on the bed. Chastity had gotten off Don and began to make out with Virginia, while Modesty (right!) climbed on top of him. Tascha rolled away from the action, already feeling distracted by the naked bodies. Not Don's, she insisted to herself.

Tascha had no idea what she was looking for, but just started to push on the panels any way she could think of. It was tedious work, made more so by having to ignore the sounds of loud, happy sex. Each of the girls in the room, including herself, had had noisy orgasms, and still Don was plowing away.The guy's a fucking machine, she thought and then almost laughed at the silly pun. Somehow trying to not look at what was going on was making it worse. All she could think about was fucking, sucking, licking and coming. She was about to give up and go back to throw herself on the bed, letting whatever happened happen, when she felt the panel she was pushing on move in and a little to the right.

Stifling a cheer, Tascha leaned on it and shoved. The panel moved in and over, revealing a dark passage running along the other side of the wall. She leaned in and looked both ways, but saw only darkness. She felt a pang of trepidation at the thought of leaving this warm, so far unmenacing room, where there was good sex to be had, for the dark unknown of this secret passage. However, she remembered Sarah, and the fact that they still had no idea who had abducted them and why. Steeling her resolve, she held the panel open and turned back to get Don's attention.

Oh god, she thought, as she saw his strong back and butt flexing as he plowed into Chastity, who really seemed to love it. Surely, this panel wouldn't be going anywhere, and she could afford to go back and get fucked just once before attempting their escape. Then she remembered the strange candles that lit by themselves and the fact that somewhere around here lurked their abductors.

"Don!" she hissed, as loudly as she dared. Of course, he didn't hear her, so she tried a little louder. Finally, she gave up and just called out loud, "Don!"

The expression on his face told her exactly how bad her timing was, and she had to fight back a mischievous chuckle. As Don came over, she gestured at one of the candles. Fortunately, he wasn't so sex addled that he didn't understand her right away. He picked up the candle and joined her at the passage entrance, scowling a bit at her and then into the shadowy opening.

"What's the matter?" Tascha asked. "Didn't you have fun?"

"Oh yes," he smiled wryly, "lots! Only not quite so much as I might have liked."

"That's what you get for holding out, buddy," she chuckled.

"I was trying to provide a distraction for your hunt," he said.

"Oh, is that what you were providing?"

He raised an eyebrow at her smirk, and said, "Well, shall we?"

Tascha followed him into the passage, noting that the wooden flooring felt cold on her bare feet after the carpeting. The passage was just wide enough for Don to walk between the walls without brushing his shoulders against them. She started to let the panel slide back into place, but Don reached out and stopped it.

"Should we try to bring the girls?" he asked.

"The Nymphets?"

"Well, maybe they've been kidnapped too."

"Or they're in on it," she pointed out.

"Do you really think Chastity isin on anything?" Don asked skeptically.

"Well, no, but I can't see actually getting anywhere with them pawing you and giving you blowjobs."

"I'm having a hard time seeing your point," Don chuckled. He let the panel slide closed.

"Besides, Don, they're just children for crying out loud."

"You didn't say that when Virginia was making you come," he observed.

"Fair enough," she agreed. "Now which way should we go?"

"This way," Don said decisively and started off down the passage, holding the candle up over his eye level and ahead of himself.

"Is there some reason to go this way?" Tascha asked in a whisper as she followed him.

"Nope."

"OK, then."

After about twenty paces, they came to a junction. The passage continued on ahead, and another went off at a right angle to the right. Don stopped and turned abruptly back toward her, and Tascha stumbled into him. Putting her hand out, she brushed his still somewhat rigid cock.

"Damn, Don, don't you ever give that thing a rest?"

He laughed quietly, "It's the other way around, actually."

"Anyway," Tascha forced herself to look down the new passage, "which way now?"

"There's some rule about following a wall when you're trying to navigate a maze."

"There is?" Tascha asked skeptically.

"I think so, but I've never quite understood how it's supposed to work. Anyway, let's follow the right wall here," Don suggested.

"Hey," Tascha said suddenly. "How will we know if there's another secret panel?"

"I have no idea," Don admitted. "Wasn't there a mechanism or something on the back of the last one?"

"I didn't see one."

"Hm," Don stopped again, and Tascha bumped into him.

"Sorry," she whispered. "It's just dark in here."

"I know. That's why I stopped." Don turned to her, and held the candle between them. "It seems to be going out."

"Damn," she breathed. The flame was clearly dwindling before their eyes. In a few seconds it had gone out entirely. "Why do you think it did that?"

"Hell if I know," Don said in the dark. "Maybe it's a magic candle that got too far from the room it was supposed to light up. Here..." Tascha felt Don's hand groping clumsily, brushing against her right tit, then finding her arm, and, finally her hand. "It'll be slow going, but we should be ok. I'll keep touching the right wall."

"So much for looking for mechanisms, eh?" Tascha said as Don started moving down the passage again.

"You know, this is a very free-range sort of kidnapping," Don mused.

"There weren't any doors in the room."

"Well, there were, just not any obvious ones, and the one we used wasn't locked, and I don't hear any alarms."

"Yeah, that's true, but..." Tascha was cut off by Don stopping abruptly again. She hit her nose on his shoulder this time, and her left hand wound up on his ass. "Damn it, Don!"

"Shhh!" he hissed. "I think I see a light ahead."

"A candle?"

"No. Let's get closer." Don moved on even more slowly than before. Gradually a wan yellowish light began to fill the passage.

Finally they stopped before a large section of the left wall of the passage that was basically a window, through which the yellow light came. On the other side of the window was a bedroom, similar to the one they had left behind, but much smaller. It was also lit by candlelight, as well as a lit fireplace on the far side of the room. On the bed, a little to the left of what seemed the center to Tascha and Don, were a man and a woman apparently screwing, though they were moving slowly and intently. In a chair to the right, sat a man with dark hair and a goatee who was watching the couple on the bed. He was leaning back and idly stroking his rather impressive cock. Don nodded and pointed at something, but it took Tascha a moment to look beyond the masturbating man to see the door to the right of the fireplace. Apparently not all rooms in this place were accessed only by secret passage.

On the bed, the couple had rolled over some so the woman was on top. She tossed her long blonde hair, arching her back in the process, thrusting her full breasts into the face of the man she was straddling. Tascha swallowed hard, and was a bit annoyed when she felt Don tugging her on down the passageway.

Still, she followed until they came to the next window, which showed them an empty bedroom with just a few candles glowing. The next window, though, on the right, showed a hallway, with a low bench positioned across from the window. On this bench a woman with long legs, small tits and very short black hair was on her hands and knees. Behind her a muscular man with long blonde hair brushing his shoulders was fucking her with firm slow strokes. Meanwhile another man, in at least as good shape as the other, held the woman's head in his hands as she took him in her mouth. Tascha had released Don's hand so she could turn to look out this side of the passage, and now noticed that her hand had moved down to touch herself. She wasn't surprised to find that she was again, or still, very wet. Tascha watched raptly as the three bodies worked together in the hallway. She found herself watching the side of the strange woman's behind, between where the man held her and where his pelvis was smacking into her as he fucked her with what looked like a good sized cock. Tascha looked down and saw that Don's cock was again fully hard. She thought about touching it, but knew that if she did things would progress immediately to sex, so she forced herself to look away. Unfortunately the only other thing to look at was the threesome in the hallway. Tascha found herself staring at the woman's throat and long pretty neck. Then the man she was sucking pulled away from her, took his cock in hand and sprayed his cum all over the woman's face. She seemed to be laughing and happy as the pearly stuff splashed on her. In another moment the guy behind her also pulled out and came in a long stream all over her back and ass. Tascha found the whole display intensely, and surprisingly, arousing. She found herself touching herself again, and hoped that Don hadn't noticed.

Stealing a glance to her left, Tascha saw that, in fact, Don had turned away and was moving further down the passage. She gave the three in the hallway one last glance, and then followed Don, catching up with him just as he turned a corner to the left. He next stopped again in front of a long, narrow, vertical window that opened to the left again. Frustratingly, he was standing in the way of Tascha's getting a good view of what was going on through the window. She waited for a moment to see if he would move out of the way, but when that seemed unlikely to happen anytime soon, she cleared her throat.

Don looked at her, and seemed a bit surprised at her interest, but he took a step backward, so that she could slip in in front of him to see what he was watching. There, in another bedroom, a woman with long dark, curly hair was leaning back on her elbows on the edge of the bed. Her full breasts sagged a bit to the side. Kneeling on the floor between her legs was what looked to be a smaller woman with bright red hair, as long as Tascha's. This redheaded woman was apparently licking and sucking the woman on the bed. Both of the redhead's hands were holding the other woman's thighs, and her butt was up in the air, giving Don and Tascha an excellent view of its perfect round shape. The woman on the bed seemed to say something and then reached down with one hand to hold the redhead's face to her pussy.

Tascha found herself breathless as she watched this through the window, and then noticed that she could feel Don's straining cock pressed against her back. Then she almost jumped as a third person came into view. A naked man came over to the two women, and then got on his knees behind the redhead's butt. He reached around in front of himself, and Tascha knew he was putting his hard phallus into the redhead. Soon she was watching the man's back and butt as he shoved in and out of the redhead from behind.

"God, that's hot," Tascha breathed. Don seemed to take this as a cue. Tascha heard the candle he had been holding fall to the floor with an alarming loudness, and then she felt Don's hands taking hold of her upper arms. Not caring any more about the repercussions, Tascha reached behind her with her left hand to take hold of that cock that was pressed against her. It was so hard and thick she was sure it must be painful for Don. She squeezed and pulled on it, as she watched every thrust of the man into the redhead shove her into the woman on the bed, whose breasts jiggled with every push. Apparently no one in the room through the window had heard the candle fall, or they simply didn't care. Tascha felt Don's breath on her neck, and she wanted more, so she tilted her head to the side and felt his lips on her skin. Shivers ran down her spine.

The woman on the bed was now half-sitting up, both hands on the redhead's head, obviously shuddering with an intense orgasm. In the passage, Don's right hand left her arm and moved down to her belly, where it quickly slid down to find her moistened lips. Tascha squeezed his cock harder and managed to part her legs so he could get his hand between them. He found her clit and teased it between two fingers before reaching down further to part her labia and push those two fingers up inside her.

The woman on the bed had fallen back on the bed, her chest rising and falling deeply. Her left hand was cupping her left breast, and the right was thrown out on the bed. The redhead was now on all fours on the floor and the man was fucking her hard and fast from behind. Tascha reached out with her right hand and leaned on the wall next to the window. Don's fingers were sliding in and out of her while the heel of his hand rubbed against her clit.

In the room a second man appeared and moved over to the woman on the bed. He climbed up on the bed and began to kiss her, cupping her free right breast in his hand. She responded at once, languorously rolling toward him as her right hand groped for the newcomer's penis. The man behind the redhead reached forward and then lifted her up, so that he was supporting her weight in his arms as he lifted her up and down on cock. Tascha let go of Don's cock and put her left hand on the wall to the left of the window. She leaned forward almost resting her forehead against the window. She spread her feet further apart.

Don't stop, and don't ask for permission, Tascha thought frantically.

Don's left hand, which had moved to her waist when she released his cock, now left her for the moment, and she felt him adjusting his position behind her. Then he pulled his fingers out of her, and took hold of her right hip with his wet, slippery hand. Tascha felt his cock between her legs, and then the head of it was being pushed between her very wet lips. Trembling with excitement and anticipation, Tascha pushed back a bit toward Don and felt him begin to enter her.

Then the passageway was suddenly filled with light and a laughing voice was saying, "Oh, ho! What do we have here?"