Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 04

Story Info
The Baths & the Wardrobe; Tascha is bathed & dressed.
5.8k words
4.58
19.6k
4

Part 4 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Baths & the Wardrobe

Tascha was reveling in the afterglow of several intense orgasms and the unusual feeling of being well and truly fucked. The beautiful Ilsa was hovering over her with that statuesque body -- all soft, curvy and fit in just the right ways and places -- kissing and licking -- licking the Player's cum off Tascha's body! Tascha knew that sooner or later she would be shocked at her behavior and how much she had enjoyed every bit of it. From sucking that ridiculously big dick, to having it inside her, and then feeling all that hot, sticky cum splattering all over her body -- she had loved all of it. Then there was her sudden mania for the taste of cum. When she had taken the cum from Natalia's thigh and slurped it down, she had been acting on a whim, born half of the desire to tease Don and half from curiosity spawned by seeing Ilsa and the mysterious woman in the hallway both of whom had clearly enjoyed the stuff, but she had been surprised to find that she liked it -- a lot. Of course, she had tasted cum before, but it had never been particularly appealing, and at least once nasty. Don's cum, mixed with Natalia's juices, was surprisingly tasty, both salty and a little sweet. The Player's was similar, though a bit sweeter even. Plus, it felt so wonderfully decadent to scoop the stuff up off herself and enjoy its thick texture in her mouth and sliding down her throat.

As she ran her hands over Ilsa's wonderful curves, Tascha also thought back to how willing she was to let the Player have his way with her. More than that, she had happily gotten to her knees for him -- hardly typical behavior for her! Something about the fact that the Player had had to earn the right to her favors, in a very physical and competitive way, made it not only alright to give herself up so willingly, but even fun, as if kneeling there, sucking his cock, and fucking him were all part of the game -- the most fun part of a game she had enjoyed very much. It also didn't hurt that all of the men (except Igor) had seemed focused on hitting her to the exclusion of the other women. Normally, she didn't like being pursued so directly, particularly by men, but there was something about the good-natured and open spirit of the game that had made it all OK. She had agreed to play, knowing the stakes, and had made them work very hard to win. She was glad that it was either the Player or Don who had gotten her finally, but she was sure she would have been happy to submit to whoever tagged her. Those were the rules, after all.

Ilsa's sweet lips and tongue had made their way down to Tascha's lower belly, and Tascha was sure the blonde would soon move even lower. She turned her head to the side, kissed Ilsa's thigh, and parted her legs, giving the statuesque beauty complete access. Unfortunately, this idyllic moment was interrupted by a voice saying, "Ahem, excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. I am to inform you that the ball will begin shortly."

The other women exclaimed their delight and Ilsa promptly stopped what she was doing and sat up on her haunches. Smiling down at Tascha, she said, "You'll love the ball!"

"The ball?" Tascha asked, suddenly thinking about things other than sex.

"Yes," Ilsa nodded. She got to her feet, and leaned down to help Tascha to her feet. "We get to dress up and dance. It's wonderful fun."

"But, what about..." Tascha started, but stopped when she felt a large warm hand on her shoulder. She turned to see the Player, who had retrieved his jacket, hat and walking stick, and was now smiling down at her.

"I should tell you that the people you should ask about how you came to be here are the Lord and Lady of the Manor," he said cheerfully. "If anyone knows, they will. And they will be at the ball."

Don had now come up to hear all of this, trailed closely by a very happy Keiko. "We might as well play along," Don said with a shrug. "I'm beginning to have a very hard time thinking anyone means us any harm here."

"You don't think kidnapping is harm all by itself?" Tascha said. She thought her voice should sound crosser than it actually did.

"Yeah," Don nodded, "but aside from that. Anyway, if this Lord and Lady can answer our questions, we might as well give it a shot, right?"

Tascha suspected Don was being seduced by all the sex. No, sheknew Don was, and who could blame him? What she suspected was that she was too. It was one thing for Don to lose himself in all of this; he didn't have a girlfriend at home. The thought of Sarah produced a sharp twist in her gut. She had agreed to play the game with the Player to get back to Sarah, not to screw a man she just met. She was being seduced. She pushed these thoughts aside for now. Don had a point. No armed guards had burst in to the room to haul them off while they were playing a very loud game of dodge ball.God, that was a crazy risk to take! It really didn't seem that anyone meant them any more harm than kidnapping them and subjecting them to all kinds of sex, at least for now.

"OK," Tascha nodded. "Let's go to the ball."

"Splendid!" the Player boomed. "We'll need to get you some appropriate clothes." Ilsa, Natalia and Keiko all clapped at this. "But first," he grinned, "we'll all need to get cleaned up." This provoked more clapping. The Player gestured to a door with his walking stick and said, "To the baths!"

The three women led the way, with their respective dresses thrown over their arms. Tascha and Don followed after, and the Player, Peter and Igor brought up the rear.

As they walked down the hallway, Tascha noticed Don looking at her sideways with a smirk on his face. She was pretty sure what he was thinking, and was positive she'd earned whatever he was thinking, but she still snapped, "What?"

"You seem to be having fun," he said cheerfully.

"Oh, you should talk! How many women have you had your dick in since we got here?"

"Well, that depends on whether that one time counts," he said with a bit more smugness than Tascha thought was called for.

"Let's say that it doesn't," Tascha said sharply.

"Then at least one too few," Don said as if he was saying something no more noteworthy than, "It's a nice day out." Then, he added, "Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely not trying to give you a hard time. I'm glad you're having fun. It's just that I'm seeing a different side of you, that's all."

"Yeah," she said, letting herself smile a little. "I'm seeing a different side of myself, I think."

"Well, I think it suits you," Don said.

"You do?" she looked at him intently.

He looked back, letting her see that he was smiling and serious, "Yes, I do."

"I was a little worried that you might..." Tascha tried to think of the right words. "I mean that back there."

"I know what you mean," Don smiled. "We can talk more about this later, when we have some privacy, but for now, I'll tell you, I am really loving watching you have sex. It's incredibly hot."

Tascha laughed, genuinely happy, though at the moment she couldn't say exactly why. She smiled over at Don and with a twinkle in her eye said, "Right back at ya."

Don grinned from ear to ear. He started to say something, but right then the girls led them into the baths, and he was temporarily rendered speechless.

Tascha gaped as well. They were in an exceptionally large room, with several side areas and at least one chamber off to the side. Here, just inside the doorway, was apparently a drying area. There were slatted wooden benches, and piles of white, fluffy towels, as well as a few laundry bins for used towels. Tascha noticed other, larger bins off to the side, one of which received the evening dresses the other women had been wearing, as well as Peter's kilt. The Player hung his jacket and hat on a pair of hooks on the wall.

Beyond this area, the party stepped into the main area, which was dominated by what looked most like an extravagant indoor pool. At the far end, a tall waterfall poured water into the pool, and at the near end a shorter, smaller waterfall drained water out. There was a lot of white noise in the big chamber, fostering an air of intimacy. There were canisters of various sorts, sizes and colors arranged here and there along the sides of the pool, as well as small stacks of what looked to be washcloths and, in a few places, loofahs. Tendrils of steam snaked across the surface of the water. Tascha was a bit surprised that there were no sex toys in evidence.

To their left, was an area with a large array of overhead shower heads. A pair of dark-skinned women were there, rinsing shampoo and soap out of their hair and off their gleaming skin. To the right, was a doorway, through which steam poured. "That's the steam room," Keiko said.

"We'll leave you in the hands of the women for a bit," the Player smiled, as he and Peter headed off toward the steam room. "Come along, Igor."

"We can play there later if you like," Keiko said with a smile at Don.

"Looks like you've made a new friend," Tascha said under her breath.

"Look who's talking," Don chuckled, as Ilsa took Tascha by the hand and led her to the big pool.

Tascha padded over the not quite smooth ceramic tiles, and then, following Ilsa and followed by Natalia, stepped down a small set of steps into the warm water. The floor of the pool dipped in the middle, so that the water was up to her neck at its deepest. Tascha noticed that she could feel a slight current carrying the water from one waterfall to the next. Ducking her head under the water, Tascha luxuriated in the sensation of the warmth washing over her. When she surfaced and opened her eyes, she saw Ilsa and Natalia nearby doing the same. Natalia had, with startling speed, let her hair down, and it now spread out around her in a deep brown circle. Ilsa, who was taller than the others, had her shoulders and the tops of her breasts glistening over the water. They looked to Tascha and gestured for her to come to them.

When she had made her way through the water, she felt their arms encircle her waist and pull her to them. Natalia leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips, and then Ilsa did the same, but with a bit more passion. Natalia then took another turn, and this time, Tascha felt the other woman's tongue slip into her mouth. Ilsa's next kiss was longer and deeper, and Natalia took the opportunity to lean in and kiss the side of Tascha's neck. Tascha heard a low moan, and was only a little surprised to realize it had come from her. She felt fingers playfully moving up the inside of her thigh, and suspected they were Natalia's. Those fingers found their way to Tascha's lips and began to stroke and tease them under the water. Lost in kissing Ilsa, having Natalia kiss and nibble on her neck, and being pleasured by someone's fingertips, Tascha hardly even noticed when two of those fingers stole between her lips and slipped up inside her pussy. Another moan came from her throat.

Tascha noticed then that she wasn't at all sore from earlier. The Player's cock had easily been the largest thing she'd ever had inside her, and, although it had required some effort to get it into her, it had not really hurt. She thought at the time that there would be hell to pay later, but on the contrary, she felt no discomfort at all. Instead, all she felt was pleasure from the fingers that were making mischief beneath the water.

Ilsa and Natalia began to slowly move the unresisting Tascha toward the side of the pool. When they were close enough to the edge, Tascha broke her long kiss with Ilsa to lower her face to the woman's breasts. She kissed her way down Ilsa's left tit until she got to the big nipple, and then sucked it into her mouth. Ilsa's hand came up behind her head, to hold Tascha in place. Tascha continued to suck and pull at that nipple, while she managed to get her arms inside the little triangle they had made between themselves. Once this was done, she reached down and found both Ilsa's and Natalia's crotches, and began to tease both of them by stroking and pulling at their lips. She pinched their clits, and slipped her fingers up between their lips and into their pussies. Although she had always been rather ambidextrous, she had never tried doing anything quite like this with both hands at the same time. Tascha noticed that Natalia now had her mouth on Ilsa's other nipple, and was sucking it hard. Ilsa's other hand was holding Natalia to that tit as well, so Tascha now knew for sure that it was Natalia who was stimulating her down below.

This continued for several long minutes before Tascha felt the unmistakable tension building. She relaxed and let the orgasm wash over her. Sighing around Ilsa's nipple, Tascha trembled in the water, but continued to play with the other girls. In seconds they joined her in a quiet little knot of ecstasy. When it was over, Tascha released Ilsa's nipple and rested her head against that soft bosom. Natalia leaned in and kissed her forehead and then her lips. This kiss lingered, and soon Tascha was kissing Natalia with more passion. Though Tascha had withdrawn her fingers from the others, Natalia's were still deep inside Tascha, and Natalia began to flex her wrist, fucking those fingers slowly in and out of Tascha.

Ilsa said, "Now, now, there'll be plenty of time for that later. We should really get washed up."

Both Tascha and Natalia made disappointed noises, but moved with Ilsa over to the side of the pool. Ilsa took a bottle labeled "SHAMPOO" and began to work some of its contents into Tascha's hair. It smelled like honey and strawberries. Meanwhile, Natalia took a bottle of "SOAP" and a washcloth and began to wash the rest of Tascha's upper body. She was very thorough and, naturally enough, soon Natalia was pushing two of her fingers back up into Tascha who smiled her approval. Natalia began to work her fingers in and out, which felt very good to Tascha.

Catching on, Ilsa tsked her disapproval and pushed Tascha down under the water to get some of the shampoo out of her hair. By the time Tascha bobbed back up, Natalia had removed her mischievous fingers. The two women lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the pool, so that they could wash her legs and privates a bit more seriously.

While this was going on, Tascha looked around and saw that Don was busy washing Keiko's black hair. Somehow, this seemed odd to Tascha. She had seen Don do a lot of things, particularly today, and she could now imagine him doing a lot more, but not simply washing a woman's hair for her. Sure, at a hair salon someone you didn't even know would wash your hair and there was nothing more to it. Here in this tub, where they were all naked, and when they had all shared various degrees of sexual contact, there was, of course, a sharply increased level of intimacy. But there was something... loving about what Don was doing. Watching him made Tascha smile.

Then she was brought back to matters closer to hand, when Ilsa and Natalia produced shaving cream and razors. They promptly and efficiently shaved her legs, and then Ilsa suggested she lay back and spread her legs so they could finish the job. Taken a little aback, she did as suggested, and felt them removing the hair from around her pussy.

Natalia leaned up over her and asked, "Do you want to keep the bush? It's cute, but we can get rid of it if you like."

"Um," Tascha paused. She had noticed that almost all the women she'd seen here were shaved bare. The woman on the bed they had seen through the last hidden window had not, and there were at least three women she'd seen but not been able to notice the state of their pubic hair. Still, the norm seemed to be bare here, and it felt a little like surrendering to the whole situation to have them shave her bald. On the other, she had never done that before, and she was intrigued. "Sure," she said, "shave it off."

In another moment the deed was done and the two girls each gave Tascha's naked pussy a quick kiss. Then they pulled her into the pool and dunked her under again. When she came up, it was her turn to help the other two clean. There was a great deal of playfulness involved, but the whole process seemed to go rather quickly. It was helped by the fact that neither of them needed to be shaved; they were both silky smooth all over.

When Natalia bent over the edge of the pool, and Ilsa parted her butt cheeks to push a couple of soapy fingers into her rectum, Tascha gasped a little. She had not seen that coming. Ilsa smiled at Tascha, and Natalia responded by wiggling her butt in a decidedly non-protesting way. Natalia even said, "Mmm, we forgot to do Tascha's ass."

"Oh, well, that's alright," Tascha said hurriedly.

"Don't be silly," Ilsa said as she took her fingers out of her friend's butt and rinsed them in the water flowing past. "Hop on up."

"That's really not necessary," Tascha said, feeling her cheeks blushing.

Natalia slipped back into the water, and agreed with Ilsa, "Come on, get up there."

Tascha looked around to make sure that Don hadn't somehow gotten closer, then took a deep breath and hopped up to lean out over the edge of the pool. In another moment she felt a pair of hands spread her cheeks, and heard Natalia say, "You've got the cutest butt."

Tascha was about to say, "Thank you, yours is very nice too," but right then she felt Ilsa's slippery fingers pushing against her asshole. She knew enough to relax, and did her best to do so. Then Ilsa's fingers were pushed up inside her, filling her in a completely different way than she was used to. The fingers pushed in and out a little and twisted. Tascha was surprised at how good it felt. And then they were out. Natalia let go of her cheeks, and slapped one for good measure. Tascha slipped back into the water, strangely embarrassed and excited. When it was Ilsa's turn, Tascha watched with interest as Natalia fingering her ass. Ilsa also squirmed happily while she was being cleaned.

They were finishing washing Ilsa, lingering over her breasts, when they were distracted by sounds from Don and Keiko's area of the pool. Tascha was actually surprised that she'd been paying so little attention to what was going on over there. She had caught glimpses which had included some making out and at one point recently Don sitting on the side of the pool while Keiko's head bobbed up and down in his lap, but Tascha had her own partners to pay attention to so she had concentrated on Ilsa and Natalia.

Now, though, Keiko was making loud appreciative noises, that carried even through the white noise of the waterfalls. She was sitting on the edge of the pool, leaning back while Don was in the water between her legs, apparently going down on her. While they watched, Keiko shifted her weight to one arm so she could reach down with the other to hold Don's face tighter to her.

"That looks like fun," Natalia said. "I'm going to go have a look." She ducked under the water and swam quickly across the pool, pulling herself up to sit next to Keiko, where she openly watched.

Tascha found herself torn between the beautiful woman who had her breasts in Tascha's hands, and the urge to watch what was going on at the other side of the pool. Ilsa noticed this, and laughed, "Let's go join them."

As they turned to cross the pool, Keiko cried out and threw her head back as her body was wracked by an intense orgasm. This went on for what seemed like a full minute, during which time Don seemed to continue pleasuring her. Finally, Keiko collapsed backward, laughing and pushing Don away with her feet.

Tascha and Ilsa were pulling themselves out of the water in time to hear Natalia say, "That looked wonderful, can you do it again?"

Don grinned up at her and licked his lips, "I'd love to try."

Natalia scooted forward until she was sitting on the lip of the pool and parted her legs for Don. He moved over to between her thighs. He paused a moment to kiss the insides of her thighs, working his way up the left until he kissed the lips of her pussy, and then stopping to repeat the process for her right leg.

12