Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tascha sat down next to Natalia, completely open about the fact that she intended to watch. Don looked up at her and smiled, just before he leaned in to run his tongue over Natalia's lips. Ilsa sat down on the far side of Keiko, who was still sprawled on the tiles, her feet floating in the water. The Player, Peter and Igor came back from the steam room and plunged into the pool upstream.

Tascha ignored everything else, and watched as Don parted Natalia's lips with his tongue and ran it slowly up and down her slit. He brought up two fingers to hold her outer lips apart while his tongue continued to move leisurely up and down between them. He pressed his mouth to her.

Natalia shuddered and said, "Yes, fuck me with your tongue."

But Don pulled back to lick up to her clit, which he toyed with briefly, before gently sucking it into his mouth. This provoked another shudder from Natalia. Don then moved back to push his tongue deep into Natalia's vagina. He seemed to be working that tongue in and out of her a few times, and Natalia was rocking herself against him. Tascha noticed that Don's nose was rubbing against Natalia's clit during this. Tascha found that she had moved her own left hand between her legs and was stroking her own newly shaved pussy, it felt smooth and tender to the touch.

On the other side of Natalia, Ilsa had bent over Keiko to make out with her and to suck on the Asian girl's nipples, but Tascha was intent upon watching Don at work.

Don had now pushed two fingers slowly up into Natalia, and shifted the attention of his lips and tongue to her clit. He had started out slow and gentle, but was gradually increasing the pressure, and more gradually building up the tempo. Tascha could see his wrist moving as he worked his fingers in and out of her.

Natalia turned to look at Tascha through half closed eyes, and said, "Oh, he's very good at this."

Tascha smiled, and noticed that she was now slowly stroking her own clit. She looked back at Natalia and reached across with her right hand to cup the woman's right breast in her hand. She took the nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinched. Natalia shuddered, and said, "Yes, harder."

Don raised his eyes, saw what was going on, and then continued with what he was doing. Tascha, however, pinched Natalia's nipple harder, twisting it a little. Giving up on playing with herself, she leaned on her left arm to reach across to get a hold of Natalia's left nipple, which she promptly pinched very hard. This elicited a "God yes!" from Natalia.

Tascha looked down to see that Don had brought his other hand up, and seemed to be working a finger into Natalia's butt.Oh, I'll bet she likes that, Tascha thought. Sure enough, Natalia responded with a happy groan and continued to rock her pelvis against Don's mouth and fingers.

Tascha twisted Natalia's left nipple again, and leaned down to suck on her right. Tascha deliberately sucked very hard, and raked her teeth over the rigid nipple, and then went so far as to actually bite it a little.

"Oh god yes!" Natalia yelled. "Yes!" Her body shook and clenched as she came intensely. Tascha looked down to see that, though he held his fingers still, pushed deep inside Natalia, Don was still, slowly but firmly tonguing her clit. This seemed to push Natalia into several connected and very intense orgasms.

Only when this had gone on for what felt like some time, did Don lessen the pressure with his tongue and slowly pull his fingers away from Natalia. Natalia stayed there for a moment, trembling all over, then said, "Damn!" and slowly collapsed back on the tiles.

"Wow!" Tascha breathed. Then she looked at Don and said, "My turn."

Don grinned broadly, and moved over in front of her. Tascha spread her legs for him, and he moved up close. She could feel his breath on her rather moist outer lips. He leaned in a bit more and kissed her very lightly. A shudder passed through her in anticipation.

Then a familiar hand on her shoulder interrupted the moment. The Player leaned in and with a smile said, "Before you get started, we should really get ready for the ball."

"Really? Right now?" Tascha asked, exasperated.

"Well, we still have to visit the wardrobe," the Player laughed.

Tascha looked down at Don, who had already backed away from her a bit. He smiled and said, "Don't worry; you know I'm happy to give you a rain check."

Tascha kicked water at Don, which only made him laugh. Then she accepted the Player's hand to help her up from the rim of the pool.

The whole group made their way into the rinsing showers, where there was naturally more playful touching, though no one started anything serious. Everyone seemed to be hurrying to get on to the next big event. Tascha was happy to find that the water that poured down over her was warm. For some reason she had been worried that it would be cold after the warmth of the bath.

Once everyone had rinsed off any remaining soap and shampoo, they hurried out to towel each other off. Tascha found herself between Don and Ilsa, who seemed to be enjoying drying off any part of her body they could get to. Since coming into the baths, Tascha had gotten worked back up to a serious level of arousal, and this playful man (and woman) handling was only making things worse.

When they were all dry enough, the towels were tossed into the appropriate bins, and Keiko and Natalia led the way into the hallway and just a short distance to the left, where they opened the door to a sedate little sitting room. On either side of this antechamber were doors. The Player, Peter, Don and Igor headed off through the door on the left, while Ilsa, Natalia and Keiko led Tascha through the one on the right.

As she stepped into this new room, Tascha drew up short. What she saw was an enormous room with row upon row of racks of women's clothing. Natalia and Keiko disappeared almost at once, while Ilsa took Tascha by the hand and led her down the third aisle. Without any hesitation, Ilsa found the particular rack of clothes she wanted, considered her options for a moment, then took something off the rack, and handed it to Tascha.

"Try this one," Ilsa said simply.

Tascha held the hanger up and considered the offering skeptically. Shrugging to herself, she looked around for any sign of a dressing room, and then remembered she was already stark naked. She laughed a little and began to put on the garment Ilsa had given her. Tascha thought at first that something must be missing, but then started to doubt that. The standards of dress here were certainly different.

Meanwhile, Ilsa had moved down the aisle a little, found what she was looking for and handed it to Tascha. She paused long enough to deal with the zipper Tascha couldn't reach, and then headed off in another direction, while Tascha struggled into the new items Ilsa had brought.

By the time, Tascha thought that she had the things she'd been given on properly, Keiko appeared and handed her a couple of items including a g-string. When Keiko disappeared again, which happened very quickly, Tascha went ahead and sniffed the undergarment, and was relieved that it smelled freshly laundered. Before she could put the g-string or any of the other items Keiko had brought, Natalia turned up with a pair of shoes. When Tascha got to try them on, she was amazed to find that they fit perfectly.

She thought she was finished, and looked around for a mirror, but before she could locate one, Ilsa returned wearing a sky blue gown that somehow held up her large breasts, though it only came up far enough to cover her nipples, and not all of her large aureoles. Her arms, shoulders and neck were completely bare, and, when Ilsa turned around to show it off, her back was also bare down to the top of her behind. The fabric of the dress had a silvery sheen that played up the curves of her body.

"It's very pretty!" Tascha said appreciatively.

"Let me look at you," Ilsa said, as she stalked quickly around Tascha, and then announced, "Perfect!"

Natalia and Keiko turned up then, and added their own votes of approval. Natalia was wearing a deep green bodice, with a dark red skirt that (as Natalia demonstrated) tore away easily to reveal a garter belt and black stocking, with no g-string or anything else covering her privates. Keiko was staying true to form and wore a black, form-fitting geisha dress, with very long slits running up both sides, showing her legs to good advantage, as well as the black stockings and stiletto heels she was wearing.

"Is there a mirror?" Tascha finally got to ask.

"Oh, yes," Ilsa said, "but first, let's get your hair done a bit."

"My hair?" Tascha asked with some concern.

"Don't worry, my dear," Natalia said, "nothing drastic."

"Or time consuming," Keiko put in.

"Right," Ilsa agreed. Then they bustled Tascha off to a room far to one side of the big room, where a pair of incredibly efficient and strangely impersonal male hairdressers quickly brushed Tascha's hair and added mousse, styling it without cutting it, in a matter of minutes. In the same time, another pair returned Natalia's long hair to a stylishly coifed pile on top of her head.

"Thanks boys!" Ilsa said as she yanked Tascha out of her chair and back into the big room, where she and Keiko had found and wheeled over a large full length mirror. There Tascha saw herself with her hair seemingly windblown but very fetching. Around her neck she wore a simple black choker, and on her arms a pair of black gloves that came up to the middle of her upper arms. She had on a sexy pair of high heels with straps that laced up her calves. There was no way she was going to get those off in a hurry. The gown she wore began with a sort of bodice that seemed to be made of a kind of spandex. It fit her torso snugly and flatteringly, but enabled her to move and bend freely. However it came just up to under her breasts and stopped. In fact the top edge of it was curved as if it was cut specifically for Tascha. The skirt, which was long enough to brush the floor, started at her hips, but only wrapped around incompletely, so that the very front was open to view. Anyone could easily see the fine fish-net stockings and satin black g-string she was wearing. Both the skirt and top were of deep violet. Tascha had feared she would look ridiculous, but now saw that she was quite striking, particularly with her breasts standing out proudly in front of her. If the girls thought it was acceptable, she was willing to give it a shot.

She smiled at her three new friends and said, "Thank you very much."

"Oh, wait!" Keiko said. She disappeared into the hairdressers' room and reappeared in a moment. With deft motions and utter assurance, she applied lipstick, a bit of eye-shadow, and some blush to Tascha's face. The lipstick was a burgundy, and the eye-shadow made Tascha look a bit exotic, while the rest was quite subtle but effective.

"OK, now we can go," Keiko announced.

Arm-in-arm the four women proceeded back to the entry foyer, where the four men were waiting. The Player was wearing his red jacket and hat, but had added a golden-yellow vest and a pair of white breeches that were missing the crotch, so that his cock and balls were freely exposed, as well as a pair of black boots that came to the top of his calves. Peter was wearing another kilt -- a black one -- and a white jacket that was buttoned all the way up and had a Nehru collar. Igor was still naked. Don was wearing an open, deep blue long coat, a red vest, and boots and breeches just like the Player's.

When the women entered the room, the Player bowed low, Peter clapped, and Don just gaped at Tascha. Seeing that she was looking at him with an amused expression, he remembered his manners and said, "Wow! You look amazing!"

Tascha gave him a small curtsy, and laughingly added, "I can see you mean that."

Don glanced down to see that his cock was rapidly coming back to life while he was ogling Tascha. "Well, I certainly do mean it," he smiled, actually blushing a little.

"Very well then, ladies and gentlemen," the Player said as he put on his hat and took up his cane. "Off to the ball we go!"

12