Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 05

Story Info
The Ball - Don enjoys the strange ball & two new playmates
4.6k words
4.59
18.3k
8

Part 5 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Ball

Don held out his arm and Tascha took it, both of them smiling at the surreal circumstances. They followed along with the Player and his entourage, who led them out into the hallway and then down a number of connected hallways. Certainly, the place was some kind of luxurious labyrinth. As they walked, Don asked Tascha, "This certainly has been an interesting little adventure so far, hasn't it?"

She laughed, and said, "You're abusing the word 'interesting', Don."

"Yeah, but I have no idea what other adjective to use. I keep trying to tell myself that this must be all some weird, really realistic and intense dream, but I'm not buying it."

"Me too," she said. "This is all very real, even though it makes absolutely no sense."

Don smiled at her. "If it does turn out to be a dream it's been a very good one."

She smiled but didn't look at him. "Are you looking at my tits again?"

"Would you rather I didn't?"

Then she looked at him, still smiling, but serious, "We're never going to have the same kind of relationship, Don."

"Well," he said thoughtfully, "do you mean we're not going to continue to be honest with each other, love each other, and treat each other well?"

"Of course not."

"I didn't think so. Well, if you're talking about the kind of relationship where sex is completely out of the question, then I have to say I'm not too broken up about that."

"When we get back, though, it'll be different," she said. Don thought there was a note of regret in her voice.

"We'll see about that when we get there," he shrugged, still smiling.

"I'm still with Sarah, no matter what happens here," she said firmly.

"Right," he nodded. "Did you get the impression I was trying to take you away from her?"

"No, but things..." she faltered. "But all of this -- it feels complicated."

Don laughed a little, and said, "Sometimes complicated is good. It sure as hell is interesting."

She punched him in the shoulder, "Stop using that word!"

As they walked on, Don thought that up until he had gotten here, to this strange place, he would have now been dying to ask her, "Does this mean you want to have sex?" Now, though, he could tell she wanted to have sex, but that wasn't all of it. His attitude had shifted somehow.

Before he could pursue that line of thought any further, though, they came to the top of a huge spiral staircase they descended to a marble hall, with potted ferns and benches against the walls. Without stopping, the Player led them across the shiny floor to a pair of enormous doors that opened as they approached.

Although by now Don would have thought he was beyond being surprised, he was shocked at how immense the ballroom was. It looked like something out of a particularly big-budget Hollywood musical. Huge chandeliers glittered way overhead, and broad stairways swept up the sides to a gallery overlooking the expansive floor where he guessed a hundred people mingled. Underneath the gallery (which was supported by marble columns) seemed to be a number of side chambers, open on the dance floor side but offering some small measure of privacy.

"Wow!" Tascha said.

"Exactly!" Don agreed.

On either side of the entrance there were large tables covered with large bowls of brightly colored fruit. Suddenly, Don realized he was starving. Apparently, so was Tascha, because they both started immediately for the food. Don took a strawberry and bit into it, only to find that it was the sweetest strawberry he'd ever tasted. Next he devoured a banana, while seeing that Tascha had quickly peeled an orange and was making short work of it.

"This is delicious!" she said.

Don nodded, and took another strawberry. As he was chewing this, he saw a fountain with clear water pouring out of it and an array of glasses standing by. He hadn't had anything to drink since waking up, and hadn't even noticed that he was thirsty, which he certainly should be under the circumstances. He picked up another banana and moved over to the water. Filling a glass, he brought it to his lips and sipped it, suddenly concerned that this might be the moment when the drugging happened. The water felt cold, clean and surprisingly refreshing. He took a full swallow and felt thoroughly rehydrated and energized. He drained the glass, refilled it and brought it back to Tascha. He peeled his banana and watched her drain the glass, distracted a bit by the swallowing motion of her throat. He noticed she had dribbled some orange juice onto her breast, and without hesitation leaned in to lick it up.

"Hey now!" Tascha laughed. "Such a forward fellow!"

Don smiled up at her, and said, "That's me."

He started to eat the banana and realized he was almost full already, and felt like he wouldn't be thirsty again any time soon.

"Are you full already too?" Tascha asked.

"Yeah, I think so," he nodded. "That's weird."

"At least you didn't say 'interesting'," she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Add this to the magic candles on the list of mysterious goings on," Don mused. Then he looked around again and noticed that the Player and his entourage had gone ahead and disappeared into the crowd of people on the dance floor. He took a better look at the hall, and said, "Look, windows."

"Windows?" Tascha looked, following the line of Don's sight up above the chandeliers. "They do look like windows, but it seems to be dark outside."

"Those are the first windows we've seen since waking up," Don observed. "Of course, we still have no idea how long we've been here."

Tascha took the banana peel from Don's hand and tossed it, along with her orange peel, into a handy bin. Then she took his arm again and said, "Shall we have a look around?"

"Let's," he nodded. Together they moved clockwise around the perimeter of the dance floor until they came to the foot of the stairway on the left side of the hall. Taking their time while looking around, they started up the stairs. Passing them coming down to join the crowd on the main floor were people in quite a varied assortment of clothes, mostly of bright colors. Almost everyone was displaying a quantity of flesh unusual for a Hollywood musical. Most of the men had, like Don and the Player, come to the ball with their sex organs on display. Many of the women were, like Tascha, displaying their breasts. At least one woman was wearing only a shiny black corset and a pair of boots that came up to her mid-thigh. At the top of the stairs they found the gallery was a broad, carpeted platform with a balcony railing on the right, and a bench-lined wall on the left. Though here and there they saw a couple engaged in mild fondling and necking, there was surprisingly little actual sex going on. As they moved along, Don noticed that everyone was checking them out. Both men and women were looking Tascha over as a potential playmate, and the women, and some of the men, were doing the same with Don. There was nothing shy about the way people were looking at each other, and Don found himself doing the same. On the other hand, he was not finding the mere fact that he could see a woman's tits or pussy as titillating by itself as he would have before today. What he did find titillating was that most of the women, and a few of the men, were looking back at him with apparent interest in getting their hands on him sexually.

"Hey," Tascha hissed. "Look over there."

Don followed her gaze to a point about halfway around the gallery from their current position. There was someone wearing a black robe. Not a black robe open in the front so you could have access to his or her sex, or even open part way so you could get a good look at their cleavage, but a full black robe, obscuring all of the wearer's body. To make things even more conspicuous, the person had a big hood drawn up over his or her head, completely hiding their face in shadow.

"You're right," Don said under his breath. "Let's get closer." Trying not to draw attention to themselves, they began to move with a purpose through the idle people. Don thought they probably weren't doing a very good job of being inconspicuous, though, and, sure enough, when they reached the place where the figure in black had been he or she was nowhere to be seen.

"One of our captors?" Don asked.

"I don't know, but it certainly seemed suspicious," replied Tascha as she looked around.

Don smiled at her and said, "Well, we have something specific to look for now."

"Indeed," she nodded.

Right then music began to play, though there were no musicians, and they couldn't see any speakers. It was light classical music, possibly a piece by Mozart, though Don wasn't sure. People on the dance floor seemed to be arranging themselves as if they knew their places. Tascha and Don watched from the balcony. Then, when the first short piece was finished, another began. This was something from the Baroque period, Don could tell, though he couldn't identify the composer. The people below them began to dance in a formal, stylized way, much as Don imagined they must have danced in the court of Louis the XIII or XIV, except that here there was probably a bit more genitalia showing. The dance was uncomplicated and fairly slow moving, so that those wearing high heels and complicated dresses were in little danger of troublesome accidents.

After watching for a while, Don asked, "Shall we give it a try?"

Tascha smiled at him and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Don's innuendo-prone mind thought she just might have misunderstood him, but she grabbed his hand and started off toward the nearest set of stairs, which was now the one opposite the one they had come up. They paused at the outskirt of the dancing throng, and looked for an appropriate opening. Peter and Natalia circled -- or was it promenaded? -- by, saw Don and Tascha and beckoned them to slip in ahead of them.

Holding Tascha's right hand in his left up at shoulder level as the others were doing, Don led them into the dance. The measured, rhythmic steps weren't difficult to pick up and follow. They were on the outside circle of dancers moving clockwise, men on the inside. Passing on Don's right was another circle moving counterclockwise in the same arrangement, so a steady stream of provocatively dressed women paraded past him. On some cue that completely eluded Don, the people holding hands let go and switched partners. This last was done by the male half of each ring turning around to take the hand of the woman now on his left, and then moving in the direction that woman had been moving. The men from the innermost ring, being without partners, scrambled to make their way, without disrupting the dance, to the outermost ring of unattached women, who had continued to move clockwise. This process seemed to provide a lot of playful amusement all around.

Don now found himself holding the hand of an exquisite woman with dark chocolate skin, almond-shaped, golden-brown eyes, a slender frame, short black hair in tight curls, and inviting, full lips that smiled warmly at Don's attention. She was wearing a deep red gown, with a neckline that plunged down to what Don guessed was her pubic bone, and at that it was one of the more modest dresses on display at the ball.

Don passed Tascha once, noting that a fair-haired young man had managed to partner up with her, before there was another switch. This time, the women turned around, took another partner and went in the opposite direction. Don was now on the inner-side of the second circle, holding the left hand of a woman with wavy blonde hair falling down her back, a long nose that Don found particularly attractive, thin lips that smiled at him mischievously and laughing eyes of blue. She was wearing a sparkling gown of gold and green, cut much like Tascha's in the skirt, but providing more support for her breasts, which were displayed prominently, with nipples showing.

Tascha must be partnered with someone on this circle, he reasoned, and sure enough he did not see her again until after the next switch. Now Don was moving clockwise again, holding the hand of a brunette with hair that hung straight down her back to below her behind, and who was wearing a sheer, see-through dress that hung from around her neck down her front, only covering the backside at the bottom of her back, and then only reaching down to her mid-thigh. Tascha, on the other hand was moving along with a dark-haired man with a goatee, who might be the man they had seen masturbating earlier, and who was wearing a costume much like Don's except that it was all black.

This pattern of switching partners and directions gradually worked Don and Tascha in toward the center circle. As they went, Don found himself wondering what happened to the people who couldn't find a partner on the next inner circle, which must have fewer people on it because it was smaller. Then he saw it happen just a few couples ahead of him, and the man had to work his way back out to the outer circle. He seemed disappointed. When Don asked about this, his partner, a petite blonde with very short hair in a gown that looked very like a pink teddy to Don, said, "Once you've started on the outside and made it all the way to the center, you get to play with your partner when you get one on the outside circle again. If you don't find a partner with each turn, you have to go back to the outside and start over."

Don laughed, knowing that Tascha had no idea of this particular game. Looking around, he saw that indeed there was now one ring fewer than there had been. "What happens if you don't start on the outside circle?"

"You just have to wait a little longer," his partner smiled.

Apparently the people who had reached the center of the dance at the first switch after he and Tascha had joined had not started out on the outer circle. Don wondered how this was going to play out, and felt himself quite excited when he found himself on the inner circle waiting for the next "turn". When it came, he smiled to his former partner, caught Tascha's eye on the opposite side of what was now the innermost circle, waved, and then weaved his way through the alternating rings of dancers until he came to the outside of the dance. Unattached women were moving before him, as men quickly took their picks and led them away from the dance floor, either to the gallery or to the area underneath that. Don shoved a moment of indecision aside, and stepped forward with a smile to catch hold of the hand of a beautiful young woman. She seemed to be of Indian descent, with dark skin, thick, lustrous, black hair pulled back into a ponytail that spilled down her back, warm, laughing eyes, and full breasts pushed up out of her white bodice. Her skirt was basically a set of layered ribbons of black and white.

Don tugged her away from the dance, and she came willingly with a musical laugh. Don put his arm around her bare shoulders, looked down into her pretty eyes and said, "Hello, my beautiful lady, would you do me the honor of this 'dance'?"

She laughed again, and said, "It would be my pleasure, sir."

They were close to the foot of the right stairs, so Don led her up those steps, saying, "My name is Don, by the way."

"I'm Sanja," she smiled. "You're new here, aren't you?"

"I am indeed," he grinned.

They passed several couples on the benches against the wall, and one set of two couples that seemed to have blended together, with one woman on her back getting fucked while the other woman sat on the first's face and sucked on her partner's cock. Don thought that group looked like a lot of fun. Somehow this carried Don to the thought that he would like Tascha to be able to see him and Sanja if she should happen to be looking. So, he turned her toward the balcony railing, which, being made of stone, seemed quite sturdy.

Don took hold of Sanja's waist and lifted her up to sit on the broad railing. This put her face almost level with Don's, and she leaned forward to kiss him. He reached up to hold her face in his hands as he returned her kiss. She sucked on his lower lip a bit and he playfully bit hers. Their tongues slipped into each other's mouths, exploring and tasting. Don felt her hand reaching down between them. Finding his rising cock, she began to squeeze and pull on it. Reluctantly breaking their kiss, Don tipped Sanja's head back and kissed her bare throat. He nipped and kissed his way along, until he had descended to her collar bone, and then pulled back a bit, away from her greedy grasp. Smiling at her, Don knelt between her legs and kissed each of her smooth brown thighs. Gently, he parted the ribbons that concealed her pussy from him. She helped him by taking the offending ribbons and throwing them to the sides. Soon, Don was pressing his lips against the little hood behind which her clit was hiding.

Don kept a firm hold on Sanja's thighs as he slowly ran his tongue along her moist lips. It wouldn't do to have the lovely young woman fall over the balcony. Moving patiently, he parted her outer lips with his tongue, and then used it to spread her sweet juices up and down between those lips. Finally, he returned his attention to her clit, which was now pushing itself out of hiding. He licked it slowly and gently a few times, then took it into his mouth, sucking on it a bit. Going back to licking it, Don very slowly began to increase the pressure of his tongue on Sanja's clit. He was rewarded with a little shudder and a cute whimper. When she took one of her hands off the railing and held the back of his head so that he wouldn't try to back away, Don let go of her left thigh and brought his right hand around to her pussy. Without stopping what he was doing with his tongue, Don gently parted her lips with his fingertips and probed the mouth of her pussy. He kept slowly but firmly licking Sanja's clit as he slowly pushed his finger up into her. Once, twice, three times Don worked his finger in and then out of her very tight and wet vagina. Then he took his finger away, only to twist his first and second fingers together, as if he was crossing them for luck, and then slowly pushed them together into her.

Sanja gasped and pushed herself a little forward on the railing, encouraging Don to continue what he was doing. Of course, Don had no intention of stopping. He slowly built up the tempo of his licking, now turning his head a bit from side to side, while steadily fucking his twisted fingers in and out of Sanja's pussy. It didn't take too much of this before Sanja began to shudder and groan with her rapidly approaching orgasm. Then, almost abruptly, she came with a loud shriek and a minor flood of her juices on Don's tongue, chin and hand. She clutched his head to her as she shook there on the railing. Don held still, sucking on her clit as she climaxed. Eventually, though, when Sanja began to slump forward a bit, Don released her clit and withdrew his wet, slippery fingers.

He smiled up at the brown-eyed beauty who leaned down, took his face in her hands and kissed him, hard. During this passionate, happy kiss, she began to pull him up. Don rose and stepped closer to her, slipping his left arm around her waist. Sanja leaned on the railing and scooted her butt forward. Don took his now very hard cock in hand and rubbed it between her lips. Sanja was staring intently into his eyes as Don pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. She moaned a low, "mm-hmm," as he pushed up into her, filling her with his cock.

Sanja wrapped her legs around him, as Don reached up to hold the back of her neck with his right hand. They continued to look into each other's eyes as he slowly began to fuck in and out of her. Don held on to her tightly as he pulled out and then thrust in, steadily building up the pace. Never breaking their gaze, Don fucked her in long, steady strokes, a bit faster as time went on.

12