Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to make me come again," Sanja said intently.

"Good," Don answered firmly, without taking his eyes off hers, and without pausing his rhythmic fucking of her strong, slippery pussy.

Finally, it was Sanja who looked away, throwing her head back as her second orgasm careened through her body. Feeling her body clenching around him, Don leaned over Sanja again, still holding her tightly, but now burying his face in her neck and then her full breasts as he continued to fuck in and out of her. Then his own orgasm exploded at the base of his spine; his cock swelled and shot a fountain of cum up into Sanja. His entire body shook as he shoved up into her and held her close, his balls and cock sending spurt after spurt into her pussy.

Then he found he was kissing her again. Sanja said, "That was definitely my pleasure, Don."

"That was beautiful," said a feminine voice off to Don's left. He and Sanja looked to see a beautiful and elegant older woman with light brown hair shot through with streaks of silver and black piled up on her head to accentuate her long neck, wearing a coppery gown.

Don smiled and said, "Thank you."

"May I?" said the woman, and immediately dropped to her knees next to them.

Don looked at Sanja who only smiled back and gave a little shrug.

"Um, sure," Don said, and stepped back a bit from Sanja, letting his slightly deflated cock slip free.

The woman on her knees promptly reached forward and took hold of Don's cock and leaned in to bring it to her mouth. Sanja and Don watched as she milked the last bit of cum from him and then very thoroughly cleaned him with her lips and tongue. Then, she moved in and, without the slightest preliminaries, began to lick up every remnant of sex from Sanja's thighs and outer lips. When she was done with that, she proceeded to slip her tongue up into Sanja's pussy and did her best to retrieve every last bit of Don's cum. While she was doing this, she had reached up to stroke Don's cock which was now back to full vigor. Don, meanwhile, leaned in to kiss Sanja, and then the tops of her breasts. Sanja yanked the top of her bodice down, so her breasts came free, and Don immediately began to kiss and suck on her nipples. The woman between Sanja's legs was now obviously licking at Sanja's clit, while Sanja held Don to her breasts where he sucked on her nipple, pulling on it and teasing it with his tongue and teeth. Before long, Sanja was trembling and moaning, then shaking and crying out, as yet another orgasm washed over her in crashing waves.

Sanja collapsed forward with her arm around Don's shoulders. After a few moments, she said, "Wow!"

The woman in front of them stood up, smoothed her skirts, gave them a broad smile and then turned and walked away.

"Help me over to a bench, please," Sanja said. "I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit weak in the knees."

Don slipped his arm around her back, and the other under her legs and gently carried her over to a nearby bench, where he laid her down with a kiss on her forehead. She smiled sweetly up at him and said, "I just need a little break. Go have fun, and I'll see you later, sweet Don."

He kissed her mouth once again, and said, "I certainly hope so, Sanja."

Don looked around in the hope that he might find Tascha again and close by, but she was nowhere to be seen. He had an overwhelming desire to see what kind of mischief she might have gotten into. He made his way around the rest of the balcony, and had to resist stopping to watch, or join in on, any number of interesting combinations of bodies. Before going down the stairs, he looked across the way to try to see Sanja, and thought he could see a little knot of people where he had left her. If he couldn't find Tascha soon, he thought he would have to go back there to see what Sanja had gotten up to.

Back on the dance floor, some of the guests were dancing in a less formalized way, to music that sounded decidedly un-classical. Don didn't think he could see Tascha out there among the dancers, so he moved around to start looking in the area underneath the balcony. As he had seen when they came in to the ballroom, this area featured a number of smaller chambers, open on the one side to the dance floor. Each one had benches on the sides and then basically a large bed set along the rear wall. There was quite a bit of action going on here, and it took Don a while to work through the first five of these chambers, which accounted for the left half of them. In the middle of this area, directly opposite the doors they had originally entered, was a long heavy table set into an inset in the wall. This table was piled high with flowers and more bowls of fruit. Leaning back against the front edge of the table was Tascha. She was not alone.

Tascha was half-sitting on the edge of the table, with her legs splayed out in front of her. Between those fish-net clad legs was a completely naked young woman with a rather fit back who knelt with her face in Tascha's crotch. On the table were two more girls, one kneeling on either side of Tascha. The one on Tascha's left was wearing a black taffeta dress and a big red bow in her dark hair and was leaning over to suck on Tascha's nipple. The one on Tascha's right was wearing a slinky red dress with a slit running way up the side, had blonde curly hair, and was both squeezing Tascha's right tit, and making out with Tascha. Aside from the long gloves, which had gone missing, and probably the g-string, Tascha was still wearing all of her ball clothes and had her right hand resting on the ass of the girl in red, and was using the left to hold the girl's head between her legs in place. She certainly seemed to be having a good time.

12