Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was quite an orgy going in the next alcove, but no sign of Don, at least as far as she could tell. Next there was a big table heavily-laden with floral arrangements and bowls of fruit, which was directly opposite the doors she, Don and the Player's entourage had come through earlier. On the floor directly in front of this table, two small young women had a completely naked, and very fit, woman on her back on the floor. One of the girls, wearing a black taffeta dress and a big red bow in her dark hair, was sitting on the naked woman's face. The other, a blonde with curly hair and wearing a slinky red dress with a slit running up each side had her butt up in the air and aimed at Tascha while she buried her face in the naked woman's pussy. Tascha took her time moving around the trio, admiring the scene as well as the taut muscles in the naked woman's legs, arms and abdomen, not to mention the firm tits with the large erect nipples. Coming around to the other side, she saw the girl with the red bow had pulled the top of her dress down so she could cup her small but perfectly round tits in her hands, and she had her eyes tightly closed.

Enchanted by the spectacle, Tascha felt drawn in and leaned down to lightly kiss the girl's tiny mouth. The dark-haired young woman's green eyes flew open in surprise, but when Tascha pulled back, she reached out and caught her by the hand and pulled her back. Tascha smiled and got down on her knees in front of the girl, a little annoyed at how uncomfortable the marble floor was. She took the girl's face in her hands and began to make out with her, just enjoying the sensation of kissing a girl. Soon the girl was trembling and moaning as a quiet orgasm hit her. She tried to get up, but the woman on her back held her in place and kept licking at her. Tascha also kept kissing her until a second orgasm hit her. This might have gone on for a third time, except that the woman in the red dress seemed to finally succeed in bringing the naked woman off in a much louder, writhing orgasm.

Taking the opportunity, the girl with the red bow swung her leg over and stood up. The woman on her back, who had very short black hair and dark eyes, looked up at Tascha and said, "Oh, who do we have here?"

Tascha gave a little wave and said, "I'm Tascha."

"Hello, Tascha," said the naked woman who rolled over on the cold floor and propped her chin on her palms. "I'm Suzy, and this girl you've been making out with is Suki, and the minx with my cum on her face is Sandy."

"Suzy, Suki and Sandy," Tascha repeated. "Nice to meet you."

"Is she a good kisser, Suki?" Sandy wanted to know as she stood up and started toward Tascha, who also started to her feet.

"Yes, very!" Suki said.

"I'll bet that pussy tastes good, too," Suzy said, eyeing Tascha's privates.

"Um, thank you," Tascha laughed, "but I was just stopping by for a moment. I'm looking for someone."

"You found three someones," Suzy smiled. Sandy came up and ran her fingers up the length of Tascha's arm before leaning forward to flick the end of her tongue over Tascha's nipple.

Tascha shivered and smiled at Sandy, who had a wonderfully impish expression on her face, as well as a sheen of Suzy's cum on her chin and cheeks. Sandy reached up to take hold of the back of Tascha's neck and pull her down for a long, passionate kiss. While she was enjoying this, Tascha felt Suki pressed against her back, kissing her bare shoulders and reaching around to cup Tascha's tits and pinch her nipples. She also felt Sandy's free hand moving up between her thighs. Tascha sighed and thought, Don will just have to find me, I guess. She continued to kiss Sandy and parted her legs a bit so the blonde could get at her pussy, and reached around to squeeze Sandy's ass in her hands. Suki began twisting and pulling on Tascha's nipples. This went on for several minutes, Tascha making out with Sandy, while Sandy played with her, Suki tormented her nipples and Suzy watched from the floor.

When Tascha started feeling a bit weak in the knees, she looked around and started to move over toward the table. The girls moved with her and let her sit on the edge of the table with her stockinged legs and high heels splayed out in front of her. Suki climbed up on the table on Tascha's left and took a turn at kissing Tascha deeply. Sandy stood in front of Tascha still fingering her and, now, sucking one of Tascha's nipples while pinching the other, until Suzy said, "OK, that's enough, let me in."

As Sandy relinquished her position so Suzy could crawl up and kneel between Tascha's legs, Tascha realized that she was on display to the whole dance floor. Of course, this crowd was used to seeing sex going on all the time, but still not a few people were watching the spectacle she was making of herself. Rather than feeling bashful, though, this only added to the excitement she was feeling. As Suzy began to lick at her pussy and clit, and Sandy climbed up on the table on Tascha's right to get more kisses and have access to Tascha's tits, Tascha relaxed and closed her eyes, letting herself thoroughly enjoy the attention of these three pretty, sexy women.

With Suzy licking her, and Suki and Sandy taking turns making out with her and sucking on her nipples, it wasn't long before she began to feel the tell-tale tension of an impending orgasm. It was at this moment that she felt a new mouth on her breast -- the right one which had been open since Sandy was currently kissing her. Tascha's eyes flew open and, though Sandy's head was blocking her view somewhat, she saw Don leaning in over Suzy to kiss her nipple and then to suck it a little. Her surprise was pushed aside though, by the insistent flood of the orgasm washing over her. Moaning and shaking, Tascha came hard and long, clenching Suki and Sandy to her, and looking Don in the eye all through it. Finally, she closed her eyes for a moment to catch her breath.

When she opened her eyes, she croaked, "Hi Don!"

"Hi Tascha," he grinned.

Tascha noticed that Suzy was stroking Don's hard cock for him, but watching the two of them. Suki and Sandy had gone back to caressing and kissing Tascha's shoulders and breasts. Tascha swallowed and said, "Don, meet the girls, Suki, Sandy, and that's Suzy."

"Pleased to meet you, ladies," Don bowed a little.

"So, um," Tascha said, "how do you feel about coming with us to a nice soft bed somewhere?"

"I think that's about the best idea I've ever heard," Don laughed.

"I thought you might think so," Tascha smiled. Suki and Sandy seemed pleased with this idea too, and hopped off the table. Suzy stood up rather smoothly for someone who had just spent five minutes kneeling on a marble floor. Don took Tascha's hand and drew her away from the table. His arm slipped around her waist, and her breasts were pressed against his chest, while his hard cock was pressed against her belly. They were looking into each other's eyes from a distance of mere inches.

Just then a by now familiar voice said, "Excuse me, Don and Tascha. I hate to interrupt, but I have been asked to present the Lord and Lady of the Manor."

Don turned and stepped aside so they could both face the Player and the two individuals with him.

The Lord was a Teutonic-looking guy -- big, muscular and a little like the model Fabio, with long blond hair. He was wearing a dark blue robe, open to the waist, showing off his broad chest. The Lady was a staggeringly beautiful woman, with dark eyes, lustrous, full dark hair falling down past her shoulders and curling on the tops of her swollen breasts. She had full, pouting lips that promised all manner of sensual delight. She was wearing a white robe, otherwise just like the Lord's, and Tascha was torn between looking at her hypnotic eyes, those luscious lips, and the sides of her breasts and firm belly. The Lord was quite tall, but the Lady was about Tascha's height. It may have been the frustration of the interruption coupled with all of the sex up to that moment, but Tascha thought she felt a sharp increase in her state of arousal while looking at this man and woman.

"Please allow us to welcome you to the Manor," the Lady said with a warm voice that danced with a southern French or Italian accent. "We have heard quite good things about both of you, and would love to get to know you better."

"Um, thank you, my lady," Don said and bowed.

"Yes, thank you." Then Tascha added, "What have you heard?"

The Lady laughed musically, and said, "Well, for one thing, that you're a very good sport."

"Oh," Tascha managed, suddenly blushing again.

The Lady continued, by saying, "And we're hoping we can count on that continuing for the rest of the evening."

Tascha looked to Don, who looked back at her and shrugged. Tascha struggled to remember that she wanted to ask these people important questions.

"If I may, my lady, what did you have in mind?" Don asked.

"We would like to claim prima nocta," she said with a friendly smile, as if she'd just asked to borrow some sugar.

"Ah," Don said.

Tascha didn't understand, "Prima nocta? 'First night'?"

"It's an old feudal custom, where the lord would get to sleep with any bride on her wedding night," Don explained, then under his breath added, "it kind of told people who was boss."

"Oh, I see," Tascha said, "but you both want to claim prima nocta? With us?"

"If it's agreeable to you, and alright with your friends," the Lady smiled.

"Of course, Lady," Suzy said quickly on behalf of herself and the other two girls.

"But it'll be the four of us together?" Tascha asked, not because she didn't want that, but because she didn't want to be separated from Don around these two magnetic personalities.

The Lady laughed that musical laugh again, and said, "Perhaps another time, but prima nocta should be a bit more intimate. I will take Don, and you will go with my consort, the Lord."

Tascha looked at Don then back at the Lady and Lord, and asked, "May we discuss this for a moment, Lady?"

"Of course," she smiled sweetly.

Tascha and Don stepped off a bit, and Tascha asked, "What do you think?"

"I think this fucking place has it in for me -- for us," he said not quite angrily, but definitely sincerely.

Tascha laughed, "I know what you mean. I have a feeling we're not getting out of here anytime soon, so don't worry, we'll get our chance."

"Yeah, but still, the timing is just unbelievable!" he chuckled. "So, what do you think?"

"The Player said these two might know who's responsible for abducting us, and this would be a good opportunity to get some information," Tascha pointed out.

Don looked over to the Lady and said, "Yes, get some information."

"She is gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Eh, if you like that sort," Don smirked. "But what about you? He's not your usual type."

"Oh, well, I don't know what the hell my usual type is anyway, and this place has got me less usual than ever. Remind me to tell you what I've been up to."

"Um, OK," Don nodded, with a why'd you have to tell me that now? look on his face.

"Alright so we meet back here," Tascha said.

"Either right here by this table or in one of the alcoves on either side. There's no place to sit here."

"Right," she nodded. She turned back to the Lord and Lady, who were waiting patiently. "While we're with you, may we ask some questions?"

"Of course," the Lady smiled broadly.

Tascha remembered the complexity of the Manor as they had experienced it earlier, and added, "And will you make sure we each get back here after?"

"Certainly."

"Alright, we accept prima nocta," Tascha nodded.

"Wonderful!" the Lady said as she glided forward and took Don by the arm.

The Lord smiled down at Tascha and offered his arm. Tascha took it and felt the strong muscles under his skin, and thoughtOh my! What have I gotten myself into now?

12