Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 07

Story Info
The Lady - Don ends the evening with the enigmatic Lady.
3.4k words
4.65
15.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros
Book I: The Manor

The Lady

As the four of them made their way through the center of the dance floor and to the big doors on the opposite side of the ballroom, everyone paused to watch them pass. Apparently thisprima nocta thing was a big deal here. The women were eyeing Don with even more interest than they had before, and the men now looked at him with a bit of envy. He could certainly understand the latter; the woman on his arm was one of the most beautiful he'd ever seen, and the way she carried herself fairly screamed "SEX!"

This attention led Don to think to ask, "So, my lady, does this happen often?"

The Lady was nodding to a would-be suitor who had bowed low, but she turned her beautiful eyes to Don and asked, "This?"

"Prima nocta."

"Oh, no, not at all often," she smiled. "It's quite a treat."

Something about the way she said this sent chills of both anticipation and trepidation down Don's spine.

Together and followed by Tascha and the Lord, they left the ballroom and came to the immense foyer with the spiral staircase. They did not take those stairs though, but proceeded straight across the marble floor and into a broad corridor with deep, dark carpeting.

"So, how do people get here when they're here for the first time?" Don asked.

"I'm afraid I couldn't say," she smiled again. "They've never said, but then I must admit, I did not ask."

"Well, how did you get here?"

"As far as I can remember, I have always been here."

"You were born here?"

"Oh, well," she laughed, "I can't remember that far back. I can only say that I don't remember ever being anywhere else."

Don tried another tactic, "How far back do you remember?"

The Lady looked at him with an adorable puzzled look.

"Has it been weeks? Months? Years?"

"Oh, well, I confess I haven't kept track, but it seems to have been a very long time."

"And you've never left?"

"Leave? Whatever for?" she sounded as if she thought Don were teasing her.

"Oh, well, actually at the moment I'm not sure," Don smiled at her. "Well, perhaps on a vacation."

"A 'vacation'? From all this?" she asked in a tone that suggested Don was now being perfectly ridiculous.

"You may have a point there, my lady," Don nodded.

The party of four ascended a broad, carpeted staircase at the top of which were two doors, one to the right and one to the left. There was a considerable distance between the doors.

The Lady turned to Tascha and the Lord and said, "Here we part, dear Tascha. I trust you will enjoy all the pleasures my Lord has to offer."

"Um, have fun," Don said.

"You too," Tascha winked back.

Don watched as the Lord bowed to him and the Lady, and then escorted Tascha to the door on the right side. He opened the door for her, and, with a wave back at Don, she stepped inside.

"Shall we?" the Lady smiled and gestured toward the door on the left. Don nodded his acquiescence and walked with her to the door, which she opened and then led him through.

The Lady's bedroom was as large as the bedroom Tascha and Don had awakened in hours ago. Other than that, and the presence of an over-sized bed in the middle, though, this room had little in common with the other. The carpeting was a deep, soft pile of dark brown. Three of the walls were a very light peach color, and the other – the wall that Don estimated was halfway between the doors outside, and therefore was the wall between this bedroom and the Lord's – was entirely mirrored. The wall opposite the mirrored one had a row of tall windows set along the upper half of the wall, up overhead. From the ceiling were suspended four chandeliers that lit the room quite well. Opposite the door he had come through, there was another door, and between these was the large bed. This was another four-poster but with an elaborate canopy over it covered in flowers. The bed was covered by a copper colored bedspread.

While Don had paused just inside the door to take in the room, the Lady had glided directly toward the bed. As she walked she untied the belt of her white robe. When she reached the foot of the bed on the left side, she turned and wrapped her arm around the corner post of the bed, and smiled invitingly to Don. The Lady's robe had parted and he could see a tiny patch of dark hair above the Lady's waiting sex.

Don smiled, and started forward, shrugging out of his jacket for the first time since putting it on. Dropping that to the floor, he undid the buttons on his vest and let that fall too. Two more steps took him to the lady who had stood waiting for him to close the distance. She looked up at him with her dark eyes, framed with her long black lashes. An enigmatic smile played on her beautiful lips. Don reached out and passed his left hand into her robe, running his palm along her smooth, warm skin until he had slipped his arm around her waist. He knew he had exposed her right breast, but he didn't stop looking her in the eye. He pulled her closer to him, as he reached up to touch her flawless face lightly with his fingertips. As he traced her features, barely touching her skin, his eyes followed along, studying the line of her jaw, her eyebrows, her little widow's peak, her nose, her chin, her full lips. The Lady's eyes were half closed as she enjoyed Don's feather touch on her.

Then Don leaned forward a little and very lightly kissed the Lady's mouth. She welcomed the kiss, but Don moved his lips next to her right cheek, then to her temple, her fluttering eyelashes, her forehead, the tip of her nose – all the while gently holding the left side of her head in his hand. Finally he kissed her lips again, softly but long. She returned the kiss and opened her mouth to let his long, strong tongue tentatively slip past her teeth. Over the next several minutes, the kiss continued, slowly becoming more heated. Eventually Don took his hand from the Lady's face and moved down to the back and side of her neck, and then began to push her robe off her shoulder.

The Lady let go of the bedpost, and shrugged her robe off. Don's right hand moved back to hold the back of the Lady's neck, while his left hand continued to hold the small of her back, keeping her close to him. Her full breasts were pressed against his bare chest, and his cock stood up anxiously in the space between them.

Still kissing her, Don gently moved her a bit back and turned her so that she had her back to the bed. He eased her back until her butt was against the edge of the mattress and proceeded to lean her back a little. The Lady reached out again to catch hold of the bedpost, as Don broke their long kiss to kiss her chin, her throat, her collarbone, and then down to her full breasts. Don let go of the back of her neck and moved that hand down to glide over the skin of her arm and then to feel the swell of her left breast against his palm. His mouth lingered on her right nipple, flicking his tongue over it and sucking on it.

Taking his time, Don moved down her abdomen, letting his lips and tongue get acquainted with her belly. The Lady let go of the bedpost and lay back on the bedspread. Don kissed the tiny patch of hair she wore above her privates, and then gently but firmly moved his hands to part her smooth thighs. The Lady reached down to run her fingers through his hair as Don knelt between her legs and kissed her exposed pussy. As she spread her legs a bit further, Don used the tips of his fingers to part her lips so he could slip his tongue between them. Don took his time, gently exploring the Lady's sex with his fingers and tongue. Only after quite some time, did he settle down to licking and sucking at her clit, while two of his twisted-together fingers slipped in and out of her pussy. The Lady moaned her encouragement and played with her tits as Don worked at his labor of love.

Toying with her, Don pulled his fingers out of her pussy and stroked the outside of her little asshole. The Lady responded to this with a hopeful whimper, so Don began to push his very wet and slippery finger slowly into her butt. The Lady rocked her pelvis against Don's mouth and hand, so he pushed his finger all the way in and began to slowly fuck her ass with it. Soon he pulled it out and tried two fingers. The Lady seemed to like this quite a bit, arching her back and moaning. She was now clenching at her nipples. Don was tonguing her clit hard and steady, turning his head a bit from side to side, while he had two fingers in her ass and his thumb in her pussy. He rocked his hand, working his digits in and out of her. Soon the Lady's body stiffened in an arch from the top of her head to where her butt hit the edge of the bed. She shrieked and shook violently as she came hard and long. Don felt her ass gripping and relaxing on his fingers.

He kept his fingers inside her, and held his mouth pressed against her clit while she shook. Before she could relax completely, though, he began to move again, fucking her with his fingers and thumb and pressing his tongue hard against her clit.

"Oh!" the Lady gasped when she realized Don was not going to stop. She reached down to hold his head to her. Don continued to lick and finger her until, in rather short order, she was writhing on the bed in another intense orgasm. This time, Don let her collapse on the bed afterward. He pulled his thumb from her very wet pussy, and slowly withdrew his fingers from her ass. Then he leaned in to kiss her pussy and clit, which drew a quiet whimper from the Lady.

Don stood up between her legs and took his very hard cock in hand. He leaned in a bit and rubbed the head of it between the Lady's lips, over her sensitive clit, and then at the mouth of her pussy. She smiled up at him as he pushed himself into her moist, tight embrace. He held her waist and she held on to her large breasts as Don began to fuck slowly in and out of her. With each inward thrust he rubbed against her clit with his lower abdomen.

Don admired the view before him of the intoxicatingly beautiful Lady, her dark hair strewn out around her on the coppery bed. She had her eyes half-closed and a happy smile on her beautiful lips. Her tits jiggled with every shove of his cock into her pussy. Then Don noticed that he could see himself clearly in the mirror, which he was facing across the bed. This gave him an idea.

He pulled his cock out of the Lady. She looked up at him in cheerful curiosity. "Get up on your hands and knees, my lady," Don said.

With another musical laugh, she did as she was told, crawling to the middle of the bed and waiting for Don to join her. Don didn't even bother to take off his boots, but hopped up on the bed and made his way on his knees to a position directly behind the Lady's upturned butt. He pushed his right thumb into her well-lubricated pussy and then pressed it against her asshole. She happily pushed back a little and Don's thumb slipped into her. Now, Don took his cock and pushed it back into her pussy, and began to fuck her. As he pushed his cock into her, he drew his thumb partially out of her ass, and when he pulled his cock back, he pushed his thumb back in. Looking forward past the lovely sight of the Lady's behind and muscular back, Don saw the two of them in the mirror. The Lady's face was contorted with pleasure as Don filled both of her holes. Her breasts swung beneath her in rhythm with the fucking he was giving her.

Don decided to push things one step further. He slowed his fucking, and drew his cock out of the Lady's pussy. She whimpered a wordless objection, but then groaned in anticipation as she felt him replacing his thumb in her ass with the much larger head of his cock. She held very still as Don pushed himself steadily into her. As he felt her tight muscles squeezing him in the hot embrace of her ass, Don could see in the mirror that she was simultaneously smiling and biting her lower lip as he filled her. Both hands on her hips, Don began to slowly fuck in and out of her. The Lady pushed back against him, and reached back beneath herself to stroke her clit with her fingers. Don increased the pace until he was fucking her ass with abandon. He could feel her fingers on her clit moving in a frenzy. Then, almost without warning, Don felt the muscles of her ass squeezing at his cock as she came. The Lady groaned loudly as her body quivered and shook. He saw her face in the mirror, a mask of tense concentration with tears running down her cheeks. Don held still, his cock up inside her, while she had the longest orgasm he had ever seen. When it was done, she let herself fall onto the bed, arms splayed out to either side, and her butt up in the air with Don still inside it.

Don leaned over to kiss the center of the Lady's back and then gently drew his cock out of her. She let him coax her legs into place so she could lie down fully. Don lay down next to her, caressing the curves of her back and backside. The Lady sighed happily and then turned her head toward Don. When that didn't quite do the trick, she tossed her mane of hair so that it was out of the way. She rested her head on her now-crossed arms and smiled happily at Don.

"I am very happy to have you in my house, Don," she said.

He laughed a little, and smiled. "Shall I take it that this was a successfulprima nocta, then?"

Her eyes widened and she said, "Very successful indeed! But I hope it's not over yet."

Don kissed her shoulder. "I am at your ladyship's service."

She smiled radiantly, and then gracefully managed to get up to a sitting position. "Will you bathe with me, sir?"

"Of course," Don said, getting up himself. He followed her off the bed and to the door opposite the one through which they had entered the bedroom. This new door opened onto a large private bathroom with a sunken tub that was filled with steaming water. Off to the side, standing patiently, was a tall, thin young woman with long red hair and wearing a white robe like the one the Lady had been wearing. She bowed a little as the Lady and Don came into the room.

The Lady paid no attention to the woman, but walked directly to the tub and stepped into it. "Wonderful, Deidre," the Lady said with a smile. She then turned to Don and beckoned him to join her.

Don smiled at the young woman, who he assumed must be Deidre, managed to get out of his boots and breeches, and stepped into the bath with the Lady. Somewhat to his surprise, Deidre slipped out of her robe and followed them into the tub. Deidre produced washcloths and soap and proceeded to help the Lady wash every inch of Don's body. This was the second time since waking up that he had been bathed by beautiful women, and he was beginning to like it very much. He was a bit embarrassed when they had him stand up and his raging erection was in front of Deidre's pretty face, but she didn't blink and simply went ahead and carefully and thoroughly washed both his cock and balls. When they were done with Don, he and Deidre washed the Lady as thoroughly. Afterward, they got out of the tub and Deidre helped them towel off, while she herself dripped water all over the place.

Finally, the Lady took Don by the hand and led him back toward the bedroom, saying, "Thank you, Deidre. That will be all for tonight."

For the first time Deidre spoke, saying, "Yes, Lady. Thank you."

Don was somehow sure Deidre would now clean up the bathroom before she was actually done for the night. The Lady went straight to the bed, but Don found himself walking over toward the mirrored wall. On the other side of that wall, Tascha was with the Lord. Don had no real fear for Tascha's safety; rather he was titillated at the thought of what might be happening on the other side of the wall. In the reflection, she saw the Lady coming toward him, and then he was watching Tascha fucking the Lord. Don took a step backward in surprise. The mirrored wall had suddenly become a huge window into the next room.

"Did you do that?" Don asked, without taking his eyes off what was going on in the other room.

"Yes," the Lady said. "Either of us can look in on the other whenever we like."

The Lord's room was darker than the Lady's, and his bed was a large platform affair with black or dark blue coverings. On the bed, the Lord was on his back reaching up to hold Tascha's waist in his large hands, while she rode up and down on his cock. Though her legs bent and flexed, it looked as if the Lord was doing most of the actual work. Tascha was pinching and twisting at her nipples.

The Lady had come up to stand next to Don and watch with him, but her hand reached out to take hold of his cock, and then she got down on her knees in front of him and began to slowly suck him. Don smiled down at her, then looked up again to see Tascha tossing her head back and then leaning forward to put her hands on the Lord's chest. She began to work back and forth on his muscular body, apparently stimulating herself.

Don looked down, gently caressed the Lady's cheek and said, "Let's go back to the bed."

The wall turned back to a mirror as they climbed onto the bed, and minutes later Don was on his back as the Lady sank down on his hard cock. He reached up to hold her beautiful tits in his hands as she rode him. After a bit of this, Don sat up, wrapping his arm around the small of her back, so they were face to face as she moved on his cock. He looked into her eyes as she ground herself against him, and worked herself up and down his shaft, until she gasped with another orgasm. Don then, without letting his cock slip out of her, rolled her over onto her back and proceeded to fuck the Lady slowly and steadily. He leaned down and kissed her, and she responded with passion. They continued to kiss intently as they fucked, until they came together: her in a long, spreading sunrise, and he in a volcanic eruption that felt like it would swallow him alive.

When it was done, Don slumped to the side and then onto his back, finally exhausted. The Lady kissed him lightly on the mouth and then laid her warm head on his chest. With her hand wrapped around his cock and her leg thrown over his, Don drifted off to a deep, dreamless sleep.